๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ \ ๏ฟฝ...

By yeah_dis_queen

Kentrell Gaulden and Ke'Andra Lewis have been in a strong relationship for two years, yes they've had their u... More

copyright๐Ÿ˜ป
1| Club nights, the crazy nights
3| Proper Meeting
4| Just three new friends chilling
5| Things happen for a reason
6| Bonding
7| When it rain, it pours
8| Backstabbing
9| Revenge
10| Gang Gang
11| Accidents & Drinks/Blunts
12| Plannings
13| Birthday Crash
14| Gotta Blast
15| Deep Feelings
16| Halloween Night
17| Unexpected
18| Questions & Punishments
19| Arguments
20| Teasing & Jealousy
21| Celebration
22| The Night Is Young
23| The Opps
24| Killings
25| A Petty Night
26| Attitude Fixing
27| Amongst Us
28| Explaining
29| Bad Bitch From Toyko
30| The Day Before Christmas
31| Christmas Day
32| Injury
33| Health Issues
34| Bad People
35| Trapped
36| Tatted Love
37| Pregnancy
38| Danger
39| Birth
40| Always & Forever
41| Sneaky
42| Blackmail
43| Arabian Time
44| Jazz Returns
45| Orella Gone Crazy
46| Court House
47| World Of Children
48| Gone Too Far
49| Visiting
50| Dangerously In Love

2| Find anybody on Instagram

16.1K 736 573
By yeah_dis_queen

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 2, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

I stood at the door watching as KeKe slept.

Smirking, I went over to the side of her and took my hand slapping her dead in the mouth.

She rose up quick as fuck.

That's what the fuck she get.

Kissing on that girl, need to go wash ha damn mou- ian even about to trip about that no more but she had that coming.

"What the fuck Kentrell?" She held her mouth with her hand and I looked at her before looking out the door.

"Damn Kd just ran in this bitch and slapped the shit out of you." I said shrugging. "You good?"

"NIGGA, I know that was you." She smacked her lips getting up going into the bathroom slamming the door.

Good, we both mad now.

That's what I wanted.

Sitting down on the bed, I scrolled through Instagram waiting for her to come out.

Moments later she came out with her night clothes and hair bonnet still on and a towel in her hand.

Must finna do her morning routine, or whatever you wanna call it.

"You know you get on my fucking nerves right? I barely even knew what I was doin-"

"But you knew half way, so that should been enough. Now if you don't shut yo ass the fuck up." I mugged her.

"Nigga you can't get mad." She mugged me right back. "I seen y'all talking, what was said?"

"Umm she said she wanted to suck my dick but respected that I got a girl." I shrugged.

She stopped in her tracks before coming to me and crawling on my lap straddling me.

Her face went closer and closer to mines as I leaned back before feeling my back hit the bed. "Say that again."

"I said she said she wanted to suck my dick." I looked her in her face. "But respected that I have a girl."

Her breath smelling minty fresh.

"Mhmmm." She hummed getting off me. "Imma beat her ass."

"You ain't gone beat nobody ass, because she ain't do it." I said. "Orella will be okay."

"Orella? Oh so you know her name?" She looked mad.

"Oh so you kissed her?" I asked. "Better me knowing her name than that, because you woulda flipped out."

"Damn right I would have." She shrugged. "But Orella? That's different."

"Yeah I had to say that shit a couple times, Oh-rell-ah." I said.

"Reminds me of that post, why all the fine girls names end with uhh, I hear uhh at the end of mines and hers." She said.

"So you calling her fine?" I asked.

"Yeah girls can do that." She shrugged. "Giving compliments."

"Mhmm." I only hummed.

Lemme find out she calling herself liking this girl.

I mean she bad as fuck and she look raw as hell

We probably would be good for each other but I got KeKe.

And Ian gone cheat on her so me and her would never work.

Plus how would we when she act as if she want KeKe too?

This bitch need to pick a gender she wanna be with at the moment and go with it because this shit confusing.

Waittt that ain't got shit to do with me.

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

After I did everything I usually do in the morning, I just chilled in the living room.

Today really is boring.

Think I should do something but ion feel like it.

Getting a notification from my phone, I looked down seeing somebody followed me on Instagram.

Litbitchrella has followed you

"Interesting." I mumbled to myself, clicking on her profile going through her pictures.

She's cute forreal.

"What you doing?" Kentrell voice boomed throughout the room and I got off her page.

"Nothing really." I shrugged.

It's not lying, I really ain't doing shit.

He nodded his head sitting down by me. "Remember shawty you kissed? She followed me. Ion see how she a fan and wasn't following me but she just did."

She must went and unfollowed him then did it again just so he could notice her.

I shrugged. "Stop calling her shawty, and yeah she'll be ight."

"You jealous?" He laughed.

"No." I mumbled posting my picture from today.

KeKetheslime: aye you fucking with some wet ass pussy😽💦💚

nba_youngboy: I'll beat yo ass for that caption
↪️↪️Chill outtttt😐

babyboyten: look at bestie💚
↪️↪️Ayeeeee ten🥰

nbakd2x: KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME, ARE YOU RIDING TO SAY YOU NEVER EVER LEAVE-
↪️↪️Kddddddd🤣🤣🤣🤣

Orellalitbitch: oh really?👀
↪️↪️I-

nba_selfpaid: ^woahhh😳, and wassam lil girl💚
↪️↪️Mane ion know😳, but heyyy Big B💕

Load more comments

"She bold as the fuck." He mumbled. "You wanna beat ha ass? We can kill her."

Ehhh, ion too much really care anymore.

"Nahh, ion care no more." I mumbled shrugging.

"She seems so friendly to use, like she wanna be our friend or something." He said.

"I don't know about that either, maybe we better off being all nonchalant." I patted my head.

She might try something with him.

Or maybe even me.

"If ian mistaken it seems like she- nahh, maybe I'm wrong." He stopped himself.

I sat up some and looked at him. "Nahh gone say it."

I hate when people do me like that like just gone say it, you already started to anyways.

"It seems like she tryna have a threesome with us." He looked at me nervously.

I chuckled. "Damn it do."

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"Too bad because she ain't getting that." I shooked my head. "Ion roll like that."

"Right but you tryna go to the studio with me? I got called up to finish one or my songs." He asked me and I nodded my head standing up.

"Hell yeah let's go." I already started getting hyped.

The gang really my only friends, I got one other friend but she be busy a lot and so do I.

We gone link up soon though.

Orella need to cool down because she's being too bold for me.

And Kentrell really do kill people you could be a nigga or a bitch, it don't matter.

Or a dyke, it's the same thing, we'll put that iron on yo pussy ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 26.5K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...
63.4K 2K 108
It all started with her obsessing over him and all because of a live her whole life changed. Will she like her new life or not? Read to find out Cove...
989K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
155K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...