Claimed 《Book 2》

By AlysiaOlivas

The Legends Say That Every Year A Boy Just Barely Seventeen Is Given To The House On Top Of The Largest Hill... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Quick Warning
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 10

1.7K 118 20
By AlysiaOlivas

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!!

Type followed Tin down a stone hallway until they got to double doors. From what he could see of inside the castle it wasn't exactly how he pictured it, he thought it would be more dark and scary but it wasn't. All of the hallways he had been through were a pretty gray with stone tile walls that were different shades of grey and different sizes. The ceiling were the same but they had archways, the floors were grey square tiles and their windows on the walls of almost every hallway to give light to the castle.

Tin turned to him and confused him when he bowed then straightened and gave him a smirk.

"Your Majesty, your mate awaits." He said as two lean looking demons opened the double doors. He gave Tin a weird look like he was crazy before entering the room. He froze when he saw how huge the room is, it looked like a library/study room. It was well designed and Type loved the designs on the ceilings.

A throat clear making him snap out of his amazement and look at the man he's in love with. He didn't even think about it as he rushed over to him and threw his arms around him and kissed him. He felt Tharn freeze for a second before relaxing and kissing him back as he wrapped his arms around his waist. They just stood there for a few minutes before Type pulled back.

"When you didn't come through the portal I thought some bad happened to you." He said.

"I'm fine, a lots happened since I left yesterday."

"Yesterday, Tharn it's only been two hours."

"In the human realm it is but in the demon realm we are a few hours ahead."

"Oh.." Type said. Tharn removed his hands from Type's waist then grabbed Type's arms and pulled them from his neck before taking his hand and pulling him towards one of the couch.

"What exactly is this place?" Type asked.

"It's a war room and sometimes there are meetings held here to discuss things of importance." Tharn said. "I have to tell you what has happened."

"Then tell me"

"My father has passed away last night."

"Oh...so is Korn the new King and why are we here?" Type asked.

"My dad didn't update his will to say Korn is King so by right I am the rightful King of the Demon Realm." He said. Type was shocked, shocked but happy for him. Does that mean he's going to leave the human realm and live here without him?

"So you are moving here and becoming King, that's great I'm happy for you it's just what you wanted." He said pulling away from him mentally and physically. Tharn stopped him from moving which made Type look up at him.

"You think I'm going to move here without you, after changing many laws so that when we get married you could be King too instead of just a prince?" He said making Type's eyes widen.

"You did what?" He said shocked. Tharn took a deep breath he spoke.

"I love you Type, I know that you need some time to feel that way about me but from the first moment-" he said but Type cut him off by cupping his face and kissing him.

"I love you too" he said once he pulled back. Tharn smiled and Type's heartbeat started to beat faster.

"I like that my smile can make your heart race." He said.

"You can hear that, wait a minute of course you can with your vampire hearing." Type said making Tharn chuckle.

"You are adorable"

"I am not, so now that you are King what are you going to do about Ericka?" Type asked.

"I have sent a messenger to the vampire realm saying if they do not stop their plans and hand over Ericka there will be a war." He said.

"Do you think they will do it?" Type asked.

"If they are smart then yes but who knows what Ericka has promised them in return for their help." He said before leaning in and kissing him.

"I have only been away from you for a few hours but it feels like eternity."

"Those two hours were killing me not knowing if you were okay or not."

"Let's never be parted again"

"I wholeheartedly agree" Type said making Tharn chuckle against his lips.

"I can't wait for this shit to be over so I can take you home and keep you in our bed."

"We aren't living here?" Type asked pulling back a bit.

"Do you want to live here?" He asked.

"I don't care where I live as long as you are there." He said.

"You saying such things makes me want to lay you down on couch and make you cum so hard you won't keep those sexy noise you try to hold in anymore." Tharn said making Type blush.

"You are not doing that here where someone could come in." Tharn growled and pulled on Type till he was straddling him.

"I would tear their eyes out of they dared come in without promise, they have been told to stay away till they are call for." He said. Type bit his lip and closed his eyes as Tharn's hands settled at his hips and moved him against himself. He leaned forehead against Tharn's and moaned as his cock hardened as well as Tharn's.

"I want to lay you down on this very nice rug, I want to strip you naked and spend hours teasing your body until you beg me to make you cum." Tharn said making Type moan and rub himself against Tharn's covered dick.

"Yes" Type moaned out.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?" The bloody man knew damn well that he does and was teasing him for it, two can play at that game. He took a deep breath before removing his forehead from his and looking him in the eye.

"You've been a naughty boy teasing me and for that..." he said taking Tharn's hands off his hips before stand up and moving to sit on the edge of the coffee table behind him. "You aren't allowed to touch me while I stoke my cock in front of you."

"You are a bold one Sweetness, for ordering a King around." Tharn said but sat back to enjoy the view of Type unbuttoning his pants and pulling his cock out.

"But you must admit that you find it fucking hot."

"Maybe this one time but don't get used to it." Tharn said as Type used some of his pre-cum to begin stroking his cock.

"Oh fuck Sweetness, that's fucking hot" Tharn groaned. Type smiled in pleasure as he stroked himself a little harder, he moaned and watched as Tharn clenched his fist at his sides.

"You look like you are struggling Sexy." Type said then gasped when Tharn snapped and pulled his hand away before kneeling on the floor and taking his cock into his mouth.

"Oh shit" Type cried out when Tharn sucked him hard while bobbing his head back and forth on his cock. Type slid a hand into his hair before his head fell back and he moaned out his pleasure. He should feel embarrassed to their were two demons outside the door that could him moaning but at the moment he couldn't get himself to give a fuck.

Type made a noise of disapproval when Tharn let his cock slip from his mouth. He grabbed the edges of Type's and pulled making Type lift his hips to help him before Tharn pulled them off along with his boxers. Type didn't hesitate to pull his shirt off as Tharn watched him with lust in his eyes.

"I'm not going to fuck you here but I'm going to eat you out." Tharn said. Type just turned around and bent over the coffee table. He had always wanted someone to eat him out but with his issues of being touched by strangers it never seemed possible.

"Someone is eager" Tharn chuckled.

"Shut up and do it, my cock is so hard and I'm so close." He said before he gasped when his ass was slapped.

"Watch it Sweetness before this turns into a punishment."

"Sorry...Sexy" Type said making Tharn groan before he spread Type's butt cheeks and licked his virgin hole.

"Oh fuck!!" Type cried out gripping the edge of the table while pushing his ass back. Tharn removed his face and slapped his ass, Type got the message loud and clear, don't move. Tharn went back to licking his hole but this time a cold wet finger joined him making Type gasp and look over his shoulder. A bottle of lube sat next to him on the coffee table, the thought of how it got there was quickly replaced with how good it felt having a finger being pushed into him. He had of course put his own finger up there when he was alone at his parent's house when he felt really horny.

"Has my naughty mate pleasured himself here before?" Tharn asked making Type nod then moan when Tharn pushed his finger deep.

"Harder..please" Type begged. Tharn smirked before moving his face back and watching himself finger bang him. Type gasped when his finger hit something really pleasurable inside him.

"Seems I found your prostate." Tharn chuckled. Type ignored his comment and pushed back on his finger.

"More please, fuck me please"

"I'm not fucking you here" he said before pushing in a second finger making Type moan.

"I want to feel you inside me." Type moaned out when Tharn hit his prostate again.

"You will but not now, once I get you in a bed I won't let you out of it." He said slowly adding another finger. He listened to his mate's pants and watched for any signs of discomfort.

"I swear Tharn, if you don't put your dick in my ass I will never let you near it again!!" Type growled. He was so close but Tharn's fingers in his ass weren't enough. Tharn's finger were then pulled out of his ass making him look over his shoulder. The next thing he knew they were in a bedroom on a huge bed.

"I want your first time to be special and not when all this shit was going on." Tharn said as Type flipped over onto his back.

"It will be special because it's with you and the fact that there could be war dosen't mean we have to stop being a boyfriends."

"Is that what we are...boyfriends?" Tharn said with a hint of teasing.

"Unless you want me to see someone else then yes we are boyfriends." He said making Tharn growl before moving over him.

"I would kill any man who approached you." He growled making Type smile.

"Same here, now get undressed, grab some lube and condoms."

"No condoms, I want my seed inside you." Tharn said.

"We are not having a kid until everything has settled down." Type said. "Do you really want to have a baby right now?"

"No.." Tharn sighed before snapping his fingers and condoms and a bottle of lube appeared next to them on bed. He got off the bed and removed his clothes before taking a condom out of its wrapping and sliding it on. He got onto the bed like a predator after it's prey.

"Are you sure about this because after this moment I can't stop?" He asked as he lowered his body onto Type's, propping himself up on his forearms by Type's head.

"If you had stopped I would chop off your balls." Type said before pulling his head down for a kiss. He was a little nervous but he loved Tharn and he knew he wouldn't intentionally hurt him. He blindly reached for the bottle of lube and when his hand founded he broke the kiss and handed it to Tharn.

"Please..." Type begged to hard to care that he begged. Tharn took it and opened it before squeezing some out onto his finger. He looked down at him as he pressed three finger into him, he was already a little stretched from earlier so it didn't hurt him when he did it.

"Please just put your dick in me cause I can't take it no more, my body aches to feel you in me." He said breathless. He would have been embarrassed if he said those words any other time but his body burned and ached for this demon prince and he would do anything or say anything to have this man inside him.

Tharn removed his fingers from him before settling between his legs then wrapping them around his waist. He reached down and placed his cock at Type's entrance. They stared into each others eyes as Tharn slowly pushed into him.

"Oh sweetness, you feel so tight and hot." Tharn said before groaning when Type squeezed him. Type had never felt this feeling of utter completion, he felt like the broken parts of him were mending and he didn't feel so angry anymore. In fact he felt the opposite of angry as tears slid down his face making Tharn freeze.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked with concern written all over his face.

"No, you're not hurting me, I feel whole for the first time in my life and it's because of you." He said before cupping his face in his hands.

"I love you so much Tharn"

"I love you too sweetness so much." He said before leaning down and kissing him while slowly moving in and out of him. Type moaned and wrapped his arms around his arms and lifted his hips to met his thrust. The sounds of panting and moans filled the rooms until Type decided he was done with the slow love making and wanted him to really fuck him.

"Wait..stop for a second" he panted out making Tharn stop but Type could see he was struggling with it. Type gathered all his strength and flipped them over before slamming down onto Tharn's cock. He threw his head back and cried out in pleasure before he looked down at Tharn whose head was thrown back onto the pillow and a look of pleasure on his face.

"I might not be good at this but I wanna try." Type panted before he lifted and lowered himself on his cock.

"You are..doing just..fine sweetness." Tharn panted out as he gripped his hips to help him move. Type's breathing changed as he rose and fell onto Tharn's cock faster and faster.

"Oh fuck babe I'm going to cum" Type said before he threw his head back and cried out as he climax, his release spilled onto Tharn's stomach and chest. Tharn groaned as he came into the condom before he flip them over before he placed one hand over Type's heart and the other over his own. He started to chant and his hands started to glow making a warm sensation washed over where the hand was placed.

When he was done chanting he removed his hands and Type looked down at his chest to see a crescent moon and tiny sun tattoo over his heart. He then looked at Tharn's chest and saw sun rays surrounding a small crescent moon.

"Why did you put tattoos on us?"

"It's too finish the mating ritual, it bonds us together and even though I will never die and you will I hope that reincarnation really does work."

The thought of dying and leaving Tharn all alone had his heart ache. He looked at Tharn before taking a deep breath and saying.

"That's an easy problem to fix, why not just turn me into a vampire."

Well hello fine humans, you must be wondering where I have been for the past two or three days, I have been helping my mom who a week and five days ago had surgery on her arm, my nephew who lives with her and my stepfather got sick and she need help with him and cleaning the whole house. I was supposed to have this up on Thursday but my mom called as I was working on it so it didn't happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
25K 589 11
You think that being an immortal is the best thing ever? It's not. Supernaturals have ruling system just as humans do; however, if the simplest of la...
67.3K 1.5K 44
Book completed✓ NOT A HORROR BOOK There are 6 of them. All devilishly sexy, popular and all have something in common, their desire for virgins. She...
772 10 11
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, it did...All I remember is running from something in the woods. Everything went black. I suddenly woke...