π–ˆπ–π–†π–‘π–‘π–Šπ–“π–Œπ–Š π–†π–ˆπ–ˆπ–Šπ–•...

By cutesight

" πš†πš’πš•πš• 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πš˜πš πšœπš–πš’πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš–πšŽ? " - - - - Y/N is the opposite of Akaashi. She wears her he... More

Rebellious side?
Assist!
Envious smile
You're sorry?
Is this a good idea?
Akaashi's "girlfriend"
Words out
What's real and what's fake?
Smoke and mirrors
Rebellious phase
Rooftop lunch
Clouded and curious
Secretly rich
Tell him the truth
A hole in the contract
I dare you to kiss
It's all an act
Welcome home, masters
Akaashi's falling hard
Going backwards
I'm scared.
Might as well
Held by fear
Someone else
A moment of distraction
Arranged marriage
Like me better
Fathers proposal
Fake date
Distracted
Revealed
Fessing up
Cinderella and her squire
Missing him
No more secrets
I'm bad too
Guy talk
An imaginer
Are we really doing this?
Tears for his mother
Pierre
Defiance
What now?
A new change
Time is ticking
I love you Keiji
Last night with Akinori
Farewell, Y/N
Do you accept this challenge?

Keep it a secret

15.5K 724 1K
By cutesight

"What's going on Y/N?" Zico questions you the moment you sit down. "Was that Akaashi just now?"

Slapping your cheeks, you realize you're not in a dream. You're really playing along as Akaashi's fake girlfriend. The thought suddenly hits you.

Did he want you to keep this a secret from Haru and Zico?

You didn't get his phone number either to text him. Groaning, you lower your face onto the coolness of your desk. Zico nudges your shoulder.

"Hey, are you ignoring me?" He grumbles, brows furrowing together. Haru clicks her tongue at him, glaring a hole through Zico's face. "Can't you tell she's also in a state of shock? She'll tell us later, I'm sure."

At that very moment, your homeroom teacher enters the class and everyone simmers down.

Ugh, what exactly did you get yourself into?

Now that you're not nervously breaking down under Akaashi's gaze, you have a moment to process things clearer.

A fake girlfriend...what does that entail? Do you have to act couple-like in front of everyone?

That sounds exhausting. Neither of you have the confidence to even say each other's surnames, let alone your first names.

Will physical contact be involved?

Things shouldn't escalate to the point where you have to kiss, right?

Your virgin lips couldn't handle that.

You're unable to focus on any of your class subjects. Your attention a bare minimum when you listen to your teacher.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Lunch time rolls around and you start to grow anxious again. Your face pales at the thought of Akaashi coming here to pick you up for lunch.

Couldn't you just appear during the times he's being confessed to?

Rumor hasn't spread yet about you being Akaashi's girlfriend, so you're sure he's running into a situation at any moment. Especially during lunch break.

"Shit." You mumble. Of course he would be confessed to right around this time. You attempted it yourself. Squeaking the chair out from under you, you bolt out of the classroom.

"Where are you running off to Y/N?" Zico calls out to her. "This feels like a repeat of the day she attempted that stupid challenge." Haru smirks at Zico's annoyance. "What are you getting mad about Zico?"

"I'm not mad! It's annoying that we have to clean up her mess." Zico grumbles, hurrying after Y/N. "If I recall correctly, you friendzoned Y/N two years ago!" Haru calls out to Zico, leaving the classroom with her bento box.

Where would Akaashi be exactly?

You stop just outside of the first year wing. He said he would come here, but if he were to be stopped...Furrowing your brows, you decide to walk to the courtyard. Before you can get to the courtyard, you notice Akaashi being stopped by a third year. You hurry behind one of the pillars hoping neither of them saw you.

"Akaashi Keiji." The senior says his name flirtatiously. You cringe at her voice, shivering involuntarily. Akaashi stares at her with a empty eyes.

"May I help you?" He speaks in a low voice, not a trace of annoyance in his tone. His inner thoughts however is sighing heavily. She smirks, ignoring his unamused expression on her. "You can actually. I've heard you're breaking every girls heart left and right. Something about that attracts me." Akaashi narrows his eyes on her smirking face. "That's a bit strange."

She laughs off Akaashi's comment, shrugging. "I'm just curious to why you're not interested in any of the girls." The word curious pulls Akaashi's thoughts back to Y/L/N this morning. But the tone is different when he hears it from the senior in front of him. Her curiosity sounds like she wants to toy around with him. The excitement factor of getting him to open up to her is what she's lusting for. She didn't care about who he is personally.

"There's nothing to be curious about. They're not my type. That's all." Akaashi replies, losing interest in the conversation. "If you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." He takes a step to the side, walking past the senior. The senior knits her brows together, grabbing onto Akaashi's arm to stop him.

Your eyes widen when you notice how handsy she is.

Should you reveal yourself now?

"I'm not done talking to you Akaashi. Don't be so rude to your upperclassman." She forces a kind smile on her face. Akaashi lowers his eyes to her clenched hand. "Can you take your hand off of me? You're invading my space." Akaashi speaks low and sternly to her. Her smile falters and she stares at Akaashi. "Playing hard to get Keiji?" Akaashi now glares at her. "It's Akaashi to you." He pulls his arm away from her.

Hearing the atmosphere tense up, you decide to step out from behind the pillar. Pretending to look like you ran around the school, you tease your hair a bit and lightly tap your cheeks to make them red.

"K-Keiji?" You call out to him questioningly. The senior flicks her eyes up to you, glaring at you for interrupting their conversation. Akaashi turns around to see your frazzled state. "So this is where you are...talking to another girl." You fake a sadden voice, frowning. Mentally you're dying at how stupid you sound. You didn't know how to handle the situation and the first scenario you thought of is a girlfriend who's seeing her boyfriend talk to another girl behind her back. Clenching your hands into a fist, you run away after spitting out your lies.

"Wait! Y/N!" Akaashi calls out to Y/N. He glares at the senior before hurrying after you. The senior watches Akaashi leave in a hurry, scoffing under her breath. "Who was that? Did he actually have a girlfriend this entire time?"

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Where could she possibly run to? We weren't that far behind her." Zico looks around the school. Haru taps his shoulder, pointing over at Y/N who's catching her breath at the side of the courtyard. Zico takes a step forward but stops when he sees Akaashi.

"Why are you running away from me?" Akaashi catches his breath, staring at the tears that form in the corner of Y/N's eyes. His words stop in his throat when he looks at her. Standing up straight, she smiles at him. "To get you away from the senior. She was bothering you, right?" Akaashi stares at Y/N with wide eyes, he softens them when he realizes that she was just acting earlier. Inhaling deeply, she wipes the tears from her eyes. Y/N then combs her fingers through her hair.

"I didn't know some girls can be so pushy." You murmur, untangling the end of your hair.

"Thank you."

You're surprised when Akaashi randomly thanks you. Turning your attention up, you notice his blue eyes soften. Your cheeks turn a shade pink and you nod your head in response. "Oh! Let's exchange numbers. So if something like that comes up again, just send me your location." You slide your hand into your skirt pocket to then realize your phone is in your table cubby.

Akaashi extends his phone to you, "Here." Shyly smiling, you take his phone from him and input your number. You add a heart emoji next to your name. "Just to make our lie a bit more believable..." After inputting your contact, you hand back Akaashi his phone.

An awkward silence fills the lack of conversation between the two of you. "By the way...am I allowed to tell Haru and Zico about our fake relationship?" Akaashi slides his phone into his pocket. He ponders on the thought. The only one who knows about this fake relationship so far is Bokuto. The less people that knows is better.

Akaashi shakes his head, he raises his pointer finger over his lips. "This stays a secret between you, me, and Bokuto."

"Bokuto?!" Your brows furrow together. "He has the biggest mouth in the entire school."

Akaashi stifles back a chuckle, covering a hand over his mouth to hide his smile. He clears his throat, sliding his hands back into his pocket. "He won't tell. I'm sure he's happy you're playing along. Since he did offer to help you with the challenge."

"That's true..." You lower your eyes, nodding your head. "Well, since my job here is done for now...I should get back to Haru and Zico."

"Y/N!" Zico yells out your name, running towards you. Haru looks alarmed when Zico storms over to Y/N and Akaashi. "That dumbass." Haru mumbles under her breath. "Oh, Zico. What are you doing here?" You raise an eyebrow, seeing his angry expression. "Stopping you from embarrassing yourself." Zico retorts, pulling you away from Akaashi. "Embarrassing myself? I'm not doing that at all." You pull away from Zico, scrunching your brows together.

"You're trying to meet the quota of getting Akaashi's attention for a month, right? Just give it up." Zico grumbles. Haru tugs on Zico's arm. "I think you should shut up Zico." Zico turns to look at Haru, confused. Akaashi grabs hold of your wrist, pulling you to his side. "The challenge is over." Zico and Haru both glance at Akaashi, a perplexed expression on their faces.

"Y/N and I are dating. There's no need for her to focus on the challenge." Akaashi speaks straightforwardly, his eyes unwavering. Your wrist stings from Akaashi's hold. You pull your wrist away from him, feeling your cheeks heat up. Akaashi notices your standoffish behavior. His eyes tell you to play along but your heart aches knowing you're lying to your two close friends. Akaashi boldly takes hold of your hand, intertwining your fingers.

"A-Akaashi!" You stammer out his name, trying to pull away but he grips onto your hand tightly.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Keiji?" Akaashi speaks sternly, his eyes narrow on you.

"Oh my god..." Haru gasps, covering her mouth. Zico looks just as shocked, too speechless to say anything.

Biting your bottom lip, you excuse yourself from the two, pulling Akaashi along to somewhere more secluded. Noticing no one around, you yank your hand back from him. The beating of your heart against your chest is too much for you. "Why are you being so flashy for Akaashi?"

His shoulders droop when he runs his fingers through his messy black hair. "We have to let others know we're a couple." He seems exhausted from his acting just earlier. The two of you try to calm your racing hearts. "Can't you just get Bokuto to spread the rumor?" You timidly speak up. Akaashi looks dumbfounded, his still expression faltering. "Oh. That thought slipped my mind."

"You idi-" You cut yourself off, averting Akaashi's eyes with a blushing face. "Sorry." Akaashi whispers, the two of you avoiding each others gaze. "You're forgiven." You murmur. Another awkward silence forms between the two of you. "I'm sure Zico and Haru are waiting for me to clear the air up. Is there a story you want me to follow?"

"Story?" Akaashi looks at you, brows slightly furrowing up. "How we got together? Who confessed first?" You look at Akaashi expectantly, figuring he would have this thought out. Akaashi shakes his head, "I didn't think about things like that." Sighing, you slowly nod your head. "I guess this is where my wild imaginations can help us. Let's say you confessed first."

"Wait, why?" Akaashi didn't like your idea right off the bat. Smirking you explain yourself. "Because the shock factor. Everyone will easily believe that I confessed, but it's more surprising if others find out you're the one who's confessed." Akaashi takes Y/N's words into consideration, nodding his head slowly.

"Haru was with me when I met you at the rooftop...so we'll just say you confessed to me there."

"Wait, she was?" Akaashi raises an eyebrow. Nodding your head, you clap your hands together. "Alright, that's enough for you to remember, right? You confessed at the rooftop. That's the story we will go with." The corner of your lips curl into a smile when you look at Akaashi's face. He's mentally taking note of Y/N's words.

"Got it." Akaashi looks over to Y/N, her smile takes him aback. A warmth clouding his chest.

"I'll see you then Keiji." You hurry off to find Zico and Haru.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 7.6K 25
you move in to a different school and are living by yourself until someone catches your eyes. A boy with frosted tips and golden colored eyes came in...
481K 21.4K 17
❝Girls, meet my girlfriend.❞ βœ§β– Her normal day turned into a disaster one when she happened to meet the pretty boy - Miya Atsumu. One of the campus c...
51.8K 1.3K 45
"Why don't I EVER keep my big mouth shut?!" "Why doesn't she ever keep her mouth shut?" "Why do you never keep your big mouth shut?" *Art isn't mine*...
36.3K 1.9K 43
(n.) a nostalgic longing to be near something or someone that is distant, or that has been loved, and then lost. In a society where you are connected...