HP | Fred Weasley X F!Reader...

By aizawas-bitch

fuckin eh you're Y/n Potter Harry's sister have fun More

Background
Always and Forever
Eleventh Birthday
Diagon Ally
Train Ride
Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day Pt. 1
First Day Pt. 2
Room of Requirement
Christmas
One More Week
Back at Last
Sirius?
Percy's Got a Crush
Quidditch Pt. 1
Quidditch Pt. 2
Fred the Knight
A Temporary Love Potion
Christmas (again) Part One- Spending Time with Charlie Weasley
Christmas Part Two
Going Back
Final Day of Second Year
Back Home
Changes with Fred
A Dog in the Alley
*PICREW*
Alicia Makes Amends
A Grand Enterance Part One
A Grand Enterance Part Two
Life at Home
Bludger Mishaps
Quidditch Match
Marauders Map
Feel Better
Trust Dumbledore
Troubles Ahead
Girl Problems Part One
Girl Problems Part Two
You're Welcome
House Cup

Second Year

3.5K 92 68
By aizawas-bitch

Y/N POV
"You've packed all your bags?"

"Yes, Rem."

"Did you bring your books? I know you get bored."

"Yes, Remus."

"Let's make sure you've got all your spellbooks."

"Remus! I've checked twice already, there's no need to baby me." I groan as I bounce on the balls of my feet.

He chuckles at me and pulls me in for a hug as the scarlet train continues it's low humming behind us.

"I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Moony." I smile as I hold him tightly.

He pulls back and holds my cheek in his hand.

"Promise you'll write?"

"I promise."

"Good because I don't want to have to buy you another phone."

"HEY- it's not MY fault George broke it!"

He chuckles and shoos me off in the trains direction.

"Bye, Coco."

"Bye, Rem!"

As I step away from him I hear a "Hey (Y/N)!"

I look over to see Alicia waving at me with a big smile.

I wave back and smile.
"Hey, Alicia. Wanna sit together?"

"Actually I"-

"HEYOO!" Lee screams as he runs towards Alicia with arms open wide. She pales and sprints towards the train just as he reaches her, causing him to fall on me.

He looks at me confused. "You're not Alicia"-

"Thanks for noticing," I deadpan, "Would you might getting off of me? I can smell the chocolate frogs in your breath."

He grins apologetically at me and helps me up. "You know, I'm gonna win her over one day."

I roll my eyes with a smile. "Sure you will, Lee."

He suddenly brightens. "Hey, you've gotten close with her over the last year right? Let's sit together and discuss strategies!"

"Lee"-

"Perfect!" He grabs my arm and pulls me in the train. I sigh and allow myself to get dragged by him.

He throws me in a compartment and shuts the door closed.

"So?" He asks with bright eyes.

"So what?"

"So- what's the way to her heart? I need to know everything about her- her favorite color, sweet, movie"-

I put my hand over his mouth and shake my head. "She's not interested, Lee."

"Ugh, (Y/N)" He whines with a pout "Please help me! Please please please please"-

We turn to see the compartment door open as two red heads walk in.

"Thought we heard Lee's whine." George smirks as Lee flushes and lays down on the compartment seat.

Fred sits next to me with an upturned brow. "What's got him so riled up?" He whispers to me.

"Guess WHOS got him riled up." I respond.

"Oh, this poor man needs some lady advice!" George proclaims loudly.

"From you?" Fred deadpans as I laugh.

"Who else? I'm a, what's the muggle word? Casanova!" He exclaims with a proud smile.

"Lee- the way to Alicia is through a grand romantic gesture!"

Fred throws his head in his hands and I groan loudly.

"You really think that'll work?" Lee asks with a frown.

"Trust me"- George throws a hand on Lee's back "A few roses, a poem, and she'll be putty in your hands."

Lee puts rests his head on his hands and begins contemplating. "I don't know how to write a poem"-

"I'll help! Trust me, Lee, Alicia won't know what hit her!" George says, making Fred and I slouch further in our seats.

"Why does George think he's a lady expert now?" I ask Fred.

"He accidentally read some romance article in the paper from "Witches Headlined" trying to put that picture of a girl kissing Percy in the paper."

"Percy's life must be hell."

"Well it's about time he joined the club."

I laugh causing Fred to smile and George to look at me confused.

"What're you two idiots talking about?"

"How terrible your plan is." Fred replied.

"Oh? And I bet you could do better huh?"

"I never said"-

"Yeah, Fred." I joined in with a smirk. "Let's see you do better."

Fred gapes at me. "Who's side are you on, woman?"

"I side with no man."

"Go on, Fred. Wow us." Lee says.

Fred flushes and slumps in his seat causing us all to laugh.

"HEY- we shouldn't be thinking about girls at ALL. This is our year. We can think about girls after we mark ourselves in Hogwarts history as the people who made Filch cry." Fred exclaims, embarrassed.

George and Lee scoff. "He's just mad nobody likes him."

"Agreed. Fred is just sad he'll die alone." I agree.

Fred groans and puts his head in his hands.

"Ignoring that train wreck of a man in the corner- have you guys met Peeves?"

"God yes. He spilled my ink everywhere on the way to charms. Mcgonagall yelled at me." Lee whimpered.

"Well, I say we befriend the old man."

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Think about it (Y/N)! Think of the mischief, the wonders, the adrenaline rushes, the angry teachers! We would be unstoppable."

Fred perked up at "angry teachers".

"We could piss off Snape." He whispered.

He turns to me with bright eyes and the biggest smile he's ever worn and shakes me frantically. "WE COULD PISS OFF SNAPE (Y/N)! WE NEED TO DO IT."

I hold back a smile and pretend to be deep in thought.

"I don't know..."

"PLEASE!" Fred, George, and Lee yell with their hands clasped together as Lee attempts to give me puppy eyes.

"I'm gonna need something in return." I say.

"ANYTHING!" Lee yells.

"You have to let me get you all something from Zonko's." I say with a grin.

Fred flushes dark red at this as George's mouth is agape.

"...what?" George asks.

"You heard me." I say with a smirk.

"(Y/N).." Fred begins.

"No, no. You heard my conditions." I say, turning to him with a gentle smile.

He flushes even more under my gaze.

"You don't have to.. BUY us anything if you don't want to." George says.

"I want to. You don't need to feel bad about this, it's what I get in return for befriending Filch with you lot."

"Are you SURE?" George asks again with worry and a sincerity I've never seen before in his eyes.

"George, I'm as sure as Lee is smitten."

"HEY!" Lee pipes up making us chuckle.

George and Lee go back to discussing Alicia as Fred leans back in his seat.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Yeah, Freddie?"

"Thank you."

I airily laugh and smile.

"Thank me by helping me pick out some oven mitts as a gift for Molly while we're there."

He grins at me.

"You're gonna need it- she's VERY particular about her oven mitts."

"YOU'RE TELLING ME!" We look away from each and turn to George. "Can you BELIEVE she grounded me for lighting them on fire ONE TIME."

"HOW DARE SHE!"

"SHUT IT LEE- YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN."

"I'm going to jump off this train." Fred mumbles as I laugh.

A/n: I feel like this chapter wasn't that good but I felt like I needed to update especially since I'm going to be a bit more busy with AP classes the next few weeks and it might take a little longer for me to update. Please let me know what you think or what you don't or do like about my writing. I'd love to improve my writing as much as I can for you guys. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 10K 83
You and Draco have been having a secret relationship for a few years, why? Because your Harry potters twin sister
544K 23.4K 102
"𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘? 𝙼𝚎, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘...
125K 3K 85
WARNING: My first language is not english, i can write wrong... but If i do, you're Welcome to correct me You and your brother Harry Potter is raised...
17.2K 417 12
𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫