Taming of the Namimori Demon...

Door Uchihababe3796

Meer

Plan: Forming
Day One
Day Two
Day Three

Day Four

989 42 5
Door Uchihababe3796

Day: Four

It was true that Hibari wasn't affectionate as other boyfriends were.

It was true that he wouldn't hold or kiss Fuu like many boys would love to have the chance to do.

However it was in the little (if not to other people vicious) things he did that was what made Fuu love him even more than she thought possible.

The truth was, the day foolish Fuu became his, The Demon of Namimori became hers.

EXTENDED ENDING

"Hibari! Tsuna was just picking up my bookbag!"

"The No-Good-Herbivore got too close to my property. Next time pick the bag up yourself."

Tsuna lay there on the ground wondering what the hell he did to deserve the ass kicking he just recieved from a very threatened Demon of Namimori.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9K 170 10
Being awoken in not either your body or your home you found out that the person who originally had this body made a deal with s̸o̸m̸e̸o̸n̸e̸.. huh it...
1.3K 122 5
𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗬-𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗛 various! ptj webtoon X Anya! Reader c...
3.1K 137 11
Kiwayo finally escapes. "Somewhere, anywhere is better. I want to be free." Collapsing from exhaustion she is recaptured. By who though? She is taken...