The last moon Omega Taekook (...

By taekook_jeontaehyung

Taehyung is moon omega. Taehyung live with his abusive pack. Taehyung is going to start college. An there is... More

Characters
Taehyung back story
One: First Day
Two: Mate
Three:Mate pt 2
Characters 2
Five: New pack
Six:friends?
Seven: NightMares
Eight: Thank You
Nine: Mr Kim and Mrs Kim
Ten: My Sister
Eleven: Yeontan
Twelve: Crazy old lady
13: Trust me
15: See the Furture/Confess
16: Please wait
Seventeen: Omega/ Heat
Eightteen: Together
Ninteen: Make Over
Twenty: First Date/ First Kiss
Twenty-One: My Eyes
Twenty-Two: Leaving
Twenty-three: Crystal dance
Twenty-Four: Promise

Fourteen: Your Wolf

4.1K 153 46
By taekook_jeontaehyung

This will be chapter 14 so yeah. So guys I got lazy and I won't write some other people personally I think that they like to do or something like that since I'm really lazy right now. and when I say they love their lovers that means their mates

Wendy
18
Beta
Wolf Name: W
Mate:Unknown
Pack: light Sun
Friends: Red Velvet
Hates Taehyung for taking Jungkook away from her.

Irene
19
Mate: Seulgi
Wolf Name: IRE
Pack: Crystal Snow
Friends: Wendy, joy, Yeir and soon to be Taehyung and Jin
Kind to everyone, Love her lover Seulgi

Joy
18
Beta
Wolf Name: JY
Pack:light sun
Mate: Unknown
Friends: Red Velvet
love her Mate soo much, Kind to everyone

Yeri 
18
Alpha
Mate:unknown
Wolf Name: Blue
Pack:Crystal Snow
Friends: Seulgi, Irene, Joy, Wendy

Seulgi
18
Wolf Name: LM
Alpha
Pack:Crystal Snow
Mate:Irene
Friends: Red Velvet and soon Taehyung and Jimin

Soobin
19
Alpha
Wolf Name: Light
Pack: Blood Moon
Mate: huening Kai
Love his lover, owns a store in the mall.

Huening Kai
17
Beta
Wolf Name:KH
Pack: Blood Moon
Mate: Soobin
Owns a store in the mall and works with Soobin, and Seulgi in the store. Not in school anymore since he's hella smart, love his lover.

Jinyoung
20
Wolf Name: J
Mate: unknown
Pack: Blood Moon
Friends with Banbam and Yu

Yugyeom
Green Alpha
Wolf Name:YG
23
Pack: Blood Moon pack
Mate:bambam
Childhood friend of Taehyung
Love his lover.

Bambam
Green Omega
Wolf Name: BAM
21
Pack: Blood Moon pack
Mate:Yugyeom
Childhood friend of Taehyung
Friends: Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook,
Love his lover
————————————————————

Jungkook POV

We're both standing in front of the mall. But for some reason he was shook on how many there is since I can tell and also since his wolf told me. His wolf and my wolf have been talking to each other a lot. And my wolf also told me how his wolf was jealous of Yeontan I mean I'm also Jealous of a dog.

I grab his hand he looks at at me. "Let first go to I IKEA since you don't have lot thing in your room and and I will also buy you clothes" I said to him as I grab his arm and walk to the store. "B-but the mall" " the mall can wait love"

"And also I will be paying for my thing" I smile and look at Taehyung but that's not happening "I won't let you" " T-Then I will fine a way to pay" he said.

We're both inside the store and Taehyung started to wonder off as I just follow him behind.

Time skip

It's been a few 45 minutes when Taehyung was done getting his thing we went to pay but when Taehyung was about to pay I stopped him and grab my card putting it in I look back to see Taehyung pout I smile but smirk "Like I said taetae I would win" I said he pouted more and I touched his cheek he looked at me and I looked back to him I completely forgot that we were in the store I noticed that we were not alone so I quickly stop what I was doing he was confused for a few seconds but He also noticed that we were in public and  he started to blush and I chuckle I put my attention to the cashier and I grab my card and Taehyung thing.

We went back to the car and put the things in the back of the trunk and started walking to the mall when we were inside I decide to go to the store inside the mall to see if I can buy him any clothes since he didn't have much clothes he will always wear the things he made so I decided why not buy him some new clothes.

We went to a store called KH &CS for some reason it was really familiar to me but I don't know why. When we went inside I noticed how much clothes of girls are in there are some of guy clothes too but more of girl clothes.

Taehyung blushed and went to look around. I was about to speak when I was in corrupted by someone speaking to me.

I turned around to see huening Kai and his mate Soobin. "Hi hyung" Said Huening Kai I Said hi back as Soobin also said hi as he backed hug his mate. "So why are you here Jungkook you never come here only for you to sometime to pick up huening Kai." Said Soobin "well Soobin I-" I was cut off be my mate have some clothes which only four things.

" You have a boyfriend or is he your mate he so cute" said Huening Kai as his mate Soobin was back hugging him.

"Hi I'm huening Kai Soobin mate" said Huening Kai as he run to Taehyung cupping his cheeks.

I started to get jealous as Taehyung was starting to get shy he hid behind me and said hello to him.

"Oh your so cute how old are you what's your name, what wolf are yo-" Huening Kai was cut of by his boyfriend Soobin.

"Babe your scary him" said Soobin and he spoke again "come I can show you the private fitting room" Soobin was now walking to the back of the store and Huening Kai started talk to my mate.

"So what's your name" "m-my na-nam-name is Tae-Taehyung" he said as huening Kai smiles.

" how old are you I'm 17 you" I'm 18 s-soo-soon to t-turn 19" " Oh so you are my hyung can I call you that" said Huening Kai as Taehyung just nodded

Huening Kai was about to speak again but was cut out by his boyfriend telling  us that we are now in the private fitting room.

" come on babe we have to go let's go to the shop we can leave it alone and either way Seulgi is coming to work" said Soobin carry his boyfriend " oh yeah and I'll get you more clothes Taehyung" said Huening Kai as he was now going to the front of the store.

I sat on the couch that was in the middle as Taehyung went inside on of the fitting room . Taehyung around and grab the Curtain for it can cover him.
I was now on my phone waiting for Taehyung to come out and show me the outfit.

A view minutes pass by and Taehyung was finally ready to show his outfit the curtains move and to see Taehyung outfit.

I wish I was a blushing mess my face turn red I swore to myself that I can die right now the outfit was cute on him light blue shirt and Tight black jeans.

(A/N: ignore the blonde hair)

Taehyung turn around as he was turning I couldn't stop staring at his ass it round and perfect that I just want to touch it I was distracted that I didn't even know that Taehyung was talking to me.

"Jungkook....Jungkook.......JUNGKOOK" Taehyung yelled at me taking me out of my thoughts

"Oh sorry what happen" "I was say what do you think should I buy it" he said turning around facing the mirror making me go straight to his ass.

"Y-yeah b-bu-buy it" I Said strutting

Taehyung went back inside and and grabbing the The curtains for it can cover him. As Taehyung was change I looked up to see that Taehyung was change since the curtains were a little bit open.

I licked my lips and bite them as his ass was beautiful but something else caught my attention his arm cuts all over them and marks all over his body they were red and purple.

I can see that he was finished and when he turned around he so me looking at him but I since he still had that blindfolded around his eyes and on how he reacted and how many people are out here at the mall so I thought to myself how the hell does he see through that blindfolded but that doesn't make me curious what does curious me was those marks all over his body.

He came out he looked at me and said" did you see me" he said I thought then I spoke " yeah I did I didn't know you had a beautiful ass" I lied to him since I didn't want to tell him yet but the same time I didn't lie since I did see him and I also looked at him more of that ass of his.

He blushed like red tomato I laugh at him he pouted it but I still thought about the mark.

" do you like this one" Taehyung said as I look at his outfit.

Taehyung face turn red I myself turn red too. "Y-you look Beautiful" I said
Taehyung was about speak when Huening Kai came in

Taehyung POV

"Hey g- Oh I see what happening here I'll just leave these clothes for you Taehyung" Huening Kai said I turn more red the before.

Huening Kai left smirking at me and close the door. "H-how dose he now my size" " I told Soobin since he asked" Jungkook Said I nodded then spoke "well I will this as a yes" I said and went back inside the fitting room but this time checking the curtains for he can't see me. I looked at the next clothe but he didn't feel like showing that one to Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook can I not show the next one" I said "uh sure I can tell Huening Kai that we're leaving and also you don't have to worry about paying" "w-why" "because it's free for use since we're in the same pack" Jungkook Said

It was silent for a while in till Jungkook spoke" What's your wolf" my eyes widened I didn't now what to say.

"Hey Taehyung just say your a beta but don't stutter" "yeah okay"

"Well I'm a beta" I lied "Oh well I'm a true blood alpha" Jungkook said

As I was going to take off my sock my eyes turn yellow since I took off my bandanna to see. I looked at myself in mirror. "He here Taehyung run" Said my wolf V

My eyes widened I quickly get my bandanna putting it around my eyes cover them as and grab the heels and I open the curtains and run around looking for a bag.

"What are you doing" "I'm looking for a big bag can you help me kookie" I said not knowing what I said. Jungkook looked at me but I didn't noice since I was busy looking for a bag. Jungkook went out to the forget and got back with a big bag. I put all the clothes in and the heels. I grabbed Jungkook's hand and started running as Jungkook was grabbing the bag. As I was running I took my money and slamming into the desk and started running again.

"Lov-" I cut Jungkook of by cover his mouth with my hand. "Jungkook please I'll tell you one day but not now we need to go" I said Jungkook nods and we both hold hands and start running.

Third person POV

They were now outside and started running to the car. They went inside and catching their breath that's when Jungkook ask "Why we're we running" Taehyung look at him then looks away "I can't tell you not yet" Taehyung said. Jungkook was a little hurt by that but nodded. Jungkook put bag in the back and started driving.

" i'm gonna tell mom. ..... that I saw Daniel again V" " our eyes turn yellow I saw it happen look at myself. Mama told us that if out eyes turn yellow dangerous is around use but for some reason it's faded away" "So that means that Daniel is around the mall" "Yes and think his looking for use."

————————————————————

Are you guys happy with this chapter I hope you did since it took me a long ass time is my first time almost writing a 2000 words chapter. Sorry for taking long honestly this is my first time writing like you almost 2000 word paragraph. It took me forever I'm sorry but I won't promise that I will come back quick with a new chapter since I also I'm trying to write two chapters and post them at the same day so hope you like it and I'll see you the next chapter thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 39.6K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
508K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
783K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
116K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...