Reading VA: Reading Vampire A...

By Jess-Roza

Set in Spirit Bound. Starts the morning after Dimitri is released but before Church and 'love fades'. The gan... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Author's Note
Author's Note 2
Inspired by you (an Author's note)

Reading VA: Reading Frostbite

1.8K 47 2
By Jess-Roza

Sneak Peek

DPOV
"Oh Roza, I never thought I'd hear that from you. Yes. If you are so sure you're ready, yes."

I couldn't wait to be married to her. It was a dream I'd only allowed myself to have after the cabin. Once I'd found the best solution for us to be together at all, only then had I dared to dream the dreams humans and Moroi had the freedom of doing so without a second thought. I didn't want to rush her though. I never wanted to rush her in anything that was us related.

"Yay!" An excited grin split her face. "And yes. I am certain I'm ready. You aren't rushing me, Dimitri."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 972 19
What would happen if Rose saved Dimitri that moment in the cave? Rose makes a fresh start and a new life for herself, away from the memories of her p...
76.8K 2.4K 19
What will be the cost of Dimitri losing control for a millisecond? On the way to Rose's qualifier, Dimitri loses control of the car. And on the way b...
74.1K 1.6K 16
After Dimitri tells Rose that his love has faded, all hell breaks loose for the couple, and everyone that they know. Follow Dimitri and Rose along on...
21K 710 29
Rose has a secret, a secret she's been keeping from everyone. What happens when she loses control and someone finds out? #1 vampireacademy 06/14/22 #...