Re: Demon, everything wants t...

Por Mettalord

Died and Reincarnated as.... a Demon. well I'm doom. (I do not own any of the photos, except some that I made... Mais

Reborn
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Just an Authors note
Day 4.1
Day 4.2
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8.1
Day 8.2
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11.1
Day 11.2
Day 12
Side story: Black Fourmi
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16.1
Just an Author's note
Day 16.2
Day 17
Side Story: Alchemist
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24.1
Day 24.2
Day 26
Special Story: Black Fourmi
Day 27.1
Day 27.2
Day 28
Day 29.1
Day 29.2
Just an Author's note
Day 30.1
Day 30.2, Brutality
Day 31
Day 32
World Beastiary
Day 33
15th.1
15th.2
15th.3 (Final)
Research
Log 1
Log 2-3
Log 4
Log 5
Log 6, The Servant of Winter
Log 7
Log 8
Log 9
Just an Author's note
Log 10
Log 11
Log 12
Log 13
Log 14
Log 15
Authors Note
Log 16
Log 17, The Elf Warrior
Log 18, Villages in Trees
Log 19, The Withering Forest
Log 20, Order
Log 21, The Plague
Log 22, An Offer
Log 23, The City
Log 24, Mistakes Were Made
Conclusion
Author's note
Gem Of The Desert
Chapter 1, Scorching
Chapter 2, Warning
Chapter 3, I Hate Sand
Chapter 4, Pursuit
Chapter 5, Reincarnates
Chapter 6, Ambush
Chapter 7, To The Mountain
Chapter 8, Sand and Bullets

Day 25

4.1K 203 69
Por Mettalord

Its a bit late but dear god 11k views!? I really thank all of you who're still reading my story!

My exams are almost done so good news! This is going to be a long chapter of around 3000 or more words so by far I believe this is the longest chapter I have ever made.
---------------------------------------------

I walk down the stairs leading dowm to the 15th floor. I think I'll kill a few wendigoes on the way if I manage to find some, their meat isn't the best but at least its better than orcs meat now.

I arrive in the 15th floor and I begin to walk through the stone brick corridors. As I continue my walk through the corridors I haven't met a single undead monster insight. Usually I'm always greeted by a horde of zombies or a small group of skeletons, however it doesn't seem like there are any.

I'm pretty sure that undead can't go extinct since they are apparently through what [Appraisal] said "A condemned soul that will not rest until they are given death for the second time", so what exactly is going on here?

Did Sol exterminate them? I mean he does kill his fellow undead friends for his research anyways so maybe this is his doing.

♦️

Yesterday

"AH HA HA!! So that how it is!!!"

It is seems that in order to make the Anti-Holy potion I would need undead essence!

I am very fortunate that I live in this undead wonderland! Alas I shall capture every undead alive!

If I were to kill my fellow undead their soul would be set free from their bodies! I must capture every single one of them and use them!!

Apparently the book the mage had with her was a scripture of the humans holy religion! By reading it I have manage to found a way that might lead me to be able to create the Anti-Holy potion!

And thus my quest to capture all the undead in this floor begins now!

Although where should I keep them all...

♦️

Though now that I think about it what is he researching this time anyway?

What he was researching last time was about a potion that makes him sort of immune to the power light, but what is he researching now?

Though its probably about weird alchemist stuff or something, though I think I should still visit him since he is kinda my friend.

I continue my walk throughout the gray stonebricks corridors of the 15th floor and still not even encountering a single monster or undead in sight. Thr only living beings I have seen ever since were only rats and spiders.

Few minutes pass and I stumble back to my burrow in the 15th floor next to large piles of bones from the dead Skeletal Giant I killed, actually rather than killed I think I freed it perhaps?

Let see.....

[Undead]
[Spirits or lost souls that inhabits a certain object. The Undead are primarily consisting of the zombies and Skeleton Species. An undead is created, formed, or birthed by a being having a strong attachment to the being's own life. Undead can also be birth naturally through Dungeons and Labryinths. Once an undead's body or the object it is possessing is destroyed the undead soul shall be free to go to the afterlife]

Yeah so me killing it just means I'm freeing it from the thing its possessing which is probably its body. I wonder how that thing's soul is doing now in then afterlife, where will the giant that tried to kill me go to I wonder.

As I was about to enter my burrow I heard a growl coming from inside. I decide to be cautious and cast Light step just incase I needed to run. I peek through the hole.

WHAT THE HELL!!? (||°□°)

The insides of my goddamn burrow is filled to the brim with zombies no not just zombies there were even haunts stacked up under them!!!

Wait... is this why I haven't seen any undead at all in this floor yet? because they were all being cramped in into my burrow!?

But wait.... How the hell did anyone of them-

I then heard growling however it didn't came from my burrow. I look to my left and see a goblin dragging a zombie torso on the ground walking slowly straight at me. The goblins eyes were white, its whole body has a dark greenish colour to it, and it reeks of rotten flesh and blood.

The smell didn't bother that much since I had already eaten a lot of zombies and the such but seriously does this guy not even care about how he smells like?

It continues its walk to me slowly while dragging the torso only left zombie on the ground. It came closer and closer making me ready my claws to attack. It came even more closer revealing its whole body now clearly to me.

This guy isn't a goblin its a zombie.

Its body now veing more clearer shows signs severe injuries as if some psycopath had tortured it to death. Its body now shows signs of stiches coming from its chest down to its abdomen, ripped skin, and many more.

It continues to drag the zombie and suddenly it stops. At first I thought its because ut saw me but then it threw the zombie corpse to my the entrance hole of my burrow. I quickly catch the zombie as to not let it fall down there.

So you're the one that's been piling up zombie corpses inside my burrow!!

It then walks away not even looking back at me as if I was never here in the first place. I'm going to let get away with what you did!

I cast light arrow and the barrage of arrows pierces its whole body. It then falls to the ground dead. The arrows dissapears leaving its body a nightmare to be seen for people that has Trypophobia. What is this thing doing piling corpses in my burrow anyway?

I then heard a growl coming from where the goblin zombie came from and see a line of goblin zombies dragging undead while coming here. Apparently it has friends.... Great.

Wait, I shouldn't kill them. I should just follow where they are all coming from to know what the hell they are actually. I followed the goblin zombies back after they threw the undead they're dragging into my burrow.

Where exactly did any of them get this much undead? I mean there's literally almost no undead left in this floor. I continue to follow them back to where they came from and then I met the source of where the undead are coming from, Sol.

His door was left open. I move closer to the door until I suddenly smell a horrific stench. Ugh, the smell reminds of the scene where the orcs were bathing and playing in their muddy pond full shit.

I enter the room and see soul operating on what it seems to be a wendigo's body. It was still alive however its guts is being torn apart and were being replaced by some other creatures guts by Sol, I know that he's an Alchemist and all but doesn't that look a bit too gruesome even for an Alchemist?

He rips the wendigoes intestines and begin examine until he then sees me.

"Oh Ho!? Lilac have you come to vist me!? The great, spectacular, amaz-"

[Yeah I get it]

"Are you here to donate me some more corpses? Or are you perhaps here for some tea?" Sol.

[Oh no Sol, I'm here because of my burrow you filled with undead you idiot!]

"Hm? What do you mean Demoness?" Sol.

[What I mean is your undead goblin friends here are filling up my burrow with undead!]

"Nonsense! I would never let them do such a thing! Besides I told them to find a suitable place to put the undead near here" Sol.

[And where is that?]

"Unfortunately I have not the slightest clue of where it is!" Sol.

You've got to be shitting me right now. Apparently this smart Skeleton is incredibly smart at being so goddamn stupid.

[Well you're cleaning it up]

"Demoness! But I-"

[No, No excuses. Your Zombie goblins did it so now you clean it]

"Alright..." Sol.

His green flames in his skull that were always bursting out wildly has now shrink and started to calm down. He then walks out of the room and orders the zombie goblins to go and take out the undead out of my burrow.

"AH HA!! I forgot!" Sol.

He runs back in and goes to the table where the wendigo was being operated. He rustle his pouch that he carried on his shoulder and pulls out an iron string and a needle. He then stitches the wendigo's whole body that he had just operated back to shape.

"Demoness, Prepare to be Astonished!!!" Sol.

He grabs the lightish blue syringe on his operating table and stabs the wendigo with it on the forehead. He injects the fluids inside the syringe into the wendigo's brain and it begin to have a seizure. It was shaking violently as if it was being possessed by an evil spirit, though it is an undead so it already possessed by one probably.

It stopped and a mark shape like a skull begins to form on his forehead by burning its own forehead's skin, what the hell just happened?

"Servant! Stand up!!" Sol.

The wendigo follows what Sol says and stands up, unfortunately it standed up on the table making it hit its head onto the ceiling, did Sol just.... Brainwash an undead?

"As you can see Demoness I have acquired the power of Necromancy without the use of magic!!" Sol.

[Wait, so you didn't just brainwash this guy?]

"It would be more appropriate to call it Soulwash since I now am In control of its soul" Sol.

Soulwash? So he's telling me he didn't rewrite the brain but instead he rewrite its soul!? Alchemist really are scary(• ▽ •;).

"Now that I have control of its Soul I can order it to replace me on cleaning your burrow! HA HA!! I am a genius!" Sol.

[You sure this thing isn't going to just run away after leaving the room?]

"I am certain! It will now be my loyal servant forever and shall never run away!" Sol.

Oh well, at least he's going to clean it. I guess I'm going to continue my destination to the 17th floor. I give my goodbyes to Sol and I went back to my burrow. The doors to the 16th is near it so I might as well see if Sol's servants are actually cleaning my burrow.

🔶

Minutes later and now I'm in front of the Snowflake carved doors leading to the 16th floor. I forgot how deep the stairs are to get here making me almost slip and falling down the stairs, thank god I have a greatsheild making me able to just sled down the stairs using it no problem.

I might as well visit Rusdy while I'm there.

I open the door releasing a large gust of freezing wind straight at me. I forgot how cold this place was. Apparently my [Cold Resistance] isn't at a high enough level for me to resist this freezing wind.

I walk through the cold and freezing blizzard that is covering the whole floor, Why is it everytime I enter this floor there's always a blizzard waiting for me in it. I cast fire and fire begin to engulf my hands. Apparently I can control how much heat I can receive when using fire magic. The fire that engulfed wasn't that warm but its better than nothing.

Suddenly the snow below me begin to rise around me and forms into a cage trapping me inside. I quickly react by ripping away the cage made of snow to pieces with my claws.

Something is here near me however I can't see it because of the blizzard restricting my line of sight. I look above me expecting a skyeagle I can't see any. Ah wait, what if I....

I cast light arrow above me shining the area around it as it passes through the wind. Although its only for a moment I can see the sky a bit clearly by shooting it upwards. I cast light arrow around me shining the area where they were shot at until I suddenly heard a roar of pain coming from one of the area I shot my arrows at.

Ok, I'm definitely not alone now. I activate danger sense I picked 3 red dots circling around me. One of them then comes straight at me. I cast [Summon Claw] and pretend to not know where it is. It then stops as it has just probably notice me activating it.

I focus my mind on danger sense and realises one of them that were circling me was slower than the others, I'm guessing that's the one I hit with light arrow.

One of them that hesitated when coming goes straight at me at high speed.

*Tiger Roar*

It pounced at me and I parry its attack using my claws and repel it to the left. I now have a clear view of what exactly I'm fighting. Infront of me is a snow white tiger with dark blue stripes and blue eyes. Its about half my size when its standing with 4 of its legs.

Then I'm guessing there are three of them then. I know where the others are however I don't know what they're planning to do. I think I can kill them without worry since I believe none of them has the black substance attach to them.

Appraisal!

--------------------------------
[Blizzard Tiger]
Lv: 3/20
HP: 67/67
MP: 79/79
Atk: 46
Def: 34
Mgc: 56
Spd: 79

Skills:
[Fear Gaze Lv6] [Slash Lv7] [Pain Nullification Lv1] [Physical Resistance Max] [Snow Magic Lv4] [Danger Sense Lv6] [Agillity Lv1]

Tittles: [One of the Pack] [Hunter] [Blizzard Ghost] [Assassin]
--------------------------------

It has a lot of skills and most of them are high level ones, this is going to be hard.

It retreats away from me returning to the blizzard where I can't see it. I increase my mana output on [Danger sense] to increase the length of how far it can detect my surroundings. The previous one that attacked me have apperentlly return to circling me.

I don't think that they know I also have the [Danger Sense] skill so I should use this to my advantage. Suddenly a pillar of snow was send crashing straight at me from behind making me fall forwards. The three red dots then moves in high speed straight at me while I'm down on the ground.

*Tiger Roar*

One of the tiger was right infront of me making me panic and cast flash. It blinded both me and the tigers that saw it. In a panic I quickly cast Disorient onto the tiger infront of me.

I took a leap backwards and barely manage to land without falling down into the snow. I look around me and the tigers were no where to be seen. Using [Danger Sense] I manage to locate one of them.

I pounce onto the one I detected using [Danger Sense] and manage to land on top of it. As I was about to slash another Tiger pounced at me from the left knocking me away from it and making me struggle trying to get the tiger's mouth away from munching face.

I cast harm on my knee and kicked it on what I presume to be its genitals stunning him and making me able throw him off me. As I was about to slash it in the neck my wrist is bitten by another tiger trying to prevent me from further harming its friend. I slam my wrist down to the snowy ground with the tiger still biting it.

And I begin beat the shit of the tigers head by rapidly punching it in the head. Soon after another tiger joins in and slashes me in the back with its claws making me scream in pain. Forget this being hard this feels like I'm fighting the 2 Arachnos all over again.

I ignore it and continue beating the shit of the tiger biting my wrist. The tigers face is filled with blood of its injuries from me punching it. It then finally lets go letting my wrist free. My wrist has giant bite marks giving so much pain but this much I can handle it with heal.

As I was about to cast heal another tiger bites me in the shoulder from behind giving me even more pain. I grab the tigers head and soon after another tiger bites me in the thigh making me lose my balance and fall to my knees. Grab the white tigers head that's munching down deep into my shoulder and activate [Summon Claws] plucking both of its eyes with the black blades. It was surely in pain but it didn't release its bite from my shoulder but deepen it causing me more pain.

I continue to thrust my claw's black blades deep into the tigers eyes severely making it bleed and blind. While doing this the other tiger deepens its claws on my thigh making me scream in pain. I cast harm on my claw's black blades and activate [Brave] engulfing me in fire that heals me and gave me strength.

I fully thrust my claws and into the tigers eye reaching its brains and killing it. It lets go and flops down to the snow. I cast heal increasing the recovery rate of [Brave] making both my other hand that's full of holes back to at least usable again.

I cast harm and fire on both my hands and increased their mana output and garbs the tigers head with both my hand. It roared in pain and agony as it is being burned to death with the combination of harm and fire. Its odd that they can manage to ignore this much pain, I guess their [Pain Nullification] skill is that powerful huh.

It lets go and I launch it into the air by throwing it with both of my hands.

Die you son of a bitch!!!

I cast light arrow multiple times impaling it with multiple barrage of light arrows from 3 directions making it look like a whitish yellow porcupine. It then fell to the ground motionless not even moving an inch.

Haaaaa........ Its over....

As the battle with the 3 tigers ended the blizzard clears up revealing the beautiful giant crystalized room of 16th floor. Are those tigers perhaps the ones that caused the blizzard to appear in the first place?

Haaa.... Whatever I need to heal myself for now.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

169K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
24.3K 828 24
The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died while enjoying his time with his compan...
664 140 30
A young man was playing his favorite Eroge game and after working very hard, he managed to beat the game, as a reward the game allowed him to create...
2.7K 101 15
Most people usually don't encounter god and have him ask you if you want to be reincarnated. Yet when Alex dies and this exact thing occurs, of cours...