Stay With Me

By 123456789tanu

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Jeon Minho and Jeon jungkook are two son of most riche... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
A small update
update
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 2

76 4 0
By 123456789tanu

~~•KIM FAMILY•~~

~~•NAME - KIM TAEHYUNG•~~

Sweet as a candy, loyal as soldier, sour as a lemon and bitter as a citrius peel,
Can't stand if someone is in difficuites,
Very beautiful, literally a angel, have very sweet deep voice, good behavior but sometimes become sassy too, respect his parents alot. Very special friend of bogum.

~~•LITTLE SISTER - KIM RENI•~~

Cute little baby girl, love his elder brother alot, can do anything for him, love her mom and dad too, learn everything for her brother, waiting for her cute prince.

~~•FATHER NAME - KIM JI-SONG•~~

CEO of Kim company, very loyal to everyone, a man of true word, love is family as a his life, want his son to get married to his love, good friend with Mr. Jeon .

~•MOTHER NAME - KIM LARAH•~~

Very sweet and lovely, love her family more than anything, support her family alot, childhood friend of Mrs. Jeon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...