The Prince Of Night and the E...

By ShibataYuuya

Yotsuba Maya is said to be one of the strongest magician on planet,head of the Yotsuba family even nicknamed... More

Intro
Quadrifoglio Technologies and Violet Starling
1:Entrance Ceremony
2:New Friends and Rival
3:A Night Full of Doubt and Regrets
4:Battle of Disciples! Yakumo Vs Yuuya
5:Is It Really Fate?
6:Meeting Student Council
7:Violet Starlight Vs Silver Taurus
8:Questions, Question and Questions
9:Uproar at Gymnasium
10:High School Detectives
11:Incident after Incident
12:The Strongest One
13:Instinct
14:Lost Curse
15:We have Yuuya or not
16:First Date
17:Princess and her Prince
18:His Feelings
19:Banquet Party
20:Start of the Nine School competition
21:Accident or an Incident
22:Start of Rookie Tournament
23:Secret Plotting
24:The Crimson Prince Vs The Prince of Night
25:Sudden Attack!
A/N
26:Uncertain Heart
27:Start of The Monolith Code
28:A Fated Battle? Heaven Vs Earth
29:Disappear, Vanish and Delete
30:End of the Nine school competition
31:Summer Vacation
32:Cat Fight
33:Strongest in Yotsuba: Mother Vs Son
34:Last day of the summer vacation
35:Presidential Elections and the Queen part 1
36:Presidential Elections and the Queen part 2
37:Presidential Elections and the Queen part 3
38: Relic and the Crow
39: "Truth" Of Yuuya
40: Sealing Designation
41: Challenge Accepted
42: Ascension
Origin Chapter 1: The Day a Monster was Born
43: Thesis Competition
44: Conqueror
45: Crimson Spark
Origin Chapter 2: Monster and Demon
46: Boom
47: Revelation
48: King
49: Yamatsunami

Prologue

6.6K 138 15
By ShibataYuuya

March 20th,2095

A small village sat at the narrow basin tucked between huge mountains. One with no name. One which was not displayed on any map precisely because it had no name. In truth,it was hardly a village people could live in.

Even without a name,it was just an ordinary village, meaning everything was present in the Village. There was Town hall,police station,fire station,hospital,school(served as both elementary and middle school) and both the water and electricity were running the roads were all paved correctly and a half constructed building. It was an abandoned building with no workers or machines, there was only a man in a battle suit wearing a red sleeveless hoodie instead of helmet standing on  the middle of third floor(he will be referred as 'hoodie'in this chapter).

Even though March was coming to an end,the sky was filled with clouds blocking sunlight. No civilians were on the road, except a group of Twenty one people exactly walking forward,the streets were completely empty,this group was moving towards a corner of village,where abondoned building was located. Ten of them wore white camouflage and carried packs of same color with rifles on their back ,other Ten were wearing protective gear and carried knives,the last one was  in battle suit leading them.

The hoodie inside the building has his eyes closed and using his insight,he saw  the group of men approaching the building,He noticed that the group of men were splitting up and entering from front and back,ten from front and back entrances,the man leading them was standing outside. Instead of getting cornered and waiting for them, hoodie decided to take the fight to them.

First,he went for the men in front,as he reached the stairs to the first floor,he sensed a magic activation sequence  from back and he turned to  saw the men that have entered through back were in front of him,he was surprised because they reached here too fast and the ones with rifles were with not with them,'they must have used self-acceleration magic,so the one in protective gears are magician's' he thought as he dodged their attacks,three of them took out their knives and activated the magic 'Sonic blade' and other two were using 'Air bullets' long range spell,the one's with knives surrounded him from three directions and formed a triangle,all went for him at the same time, he dodged them by ducking and then kicked all three of them in legs making them fall,as he stood up air bullets came towards him,but to everyone's surprise they stopped in mid air and went back to respective owners with enhanced power knocking them out.

The one's with knives stoop up,the one from left came to slash him,hoodie moved faster than him,he dodged him and landed a fist on his stomach, as he lost conciousness,other two jump on him,as he dodged them hoodie caught one of them by wrist and threw him at the other one then he used a spell named 'pleiades' a orb of light came and it shooted it like a ray exploding as it hit them,knocking both of them out.

Just as hoodie finished with them,the one with rifles came and the one's that entered from front also came in, surrounded him from both side,ten on left and five on right,he decided to go for the one with lower number, as he was about to move,the air around him started to explode,at that moment a barrage of magic from left and RPGs from right  came raining down on him,he formed a multicolor mirror type spherical shape barrier around him,he noticed three magician on left were shooting air bullets on him  and the other two have formed a barrier to avoid getting involve in crossfire from RPGs,the one's on right started reloading their rifles, as he decided to go after them  the ground beneath him cracked and falled out,he made glass floor same as his barrier and by that time the men have finished reloading.

Hoodie decided it's time to get a little Serious,he took out a gun shaped CAD and pointed it towards the men  with barrier,as the men on right shooted the RPGs, hoodie used his CAD to deactivate barrier magic on left and chanted few words 'Time alter Accel',He vanished from the sight of people in front of him and went behind the five people on left,the RPGs went and hitted the men on left taking them out,from behind the enemies with rifles he chanted again 'Meteor' a golden light surrounded him and he flew towards the enemy knocking down remaining of the forces. He used meteor again and flew through the ceiling breaking it,he was welcomed by magic named 'gas bomb' explosion were occuring all around him,then only psions flew out of his body in all direction,the explosions stopped,he used 'Gram demolition' to destroy enemies magic,then he saw the leader of the group standing there waiting for him with phone shaped CAD in his hand.

Blades made of water started coming towards him from all direction,he used 'flash step' to dodge them all and he went towards the enemy,but the ground below him started cracking which made him loose his balance,he used 'Meteor' to jump back,he used flash step again and ran straight towards the enemy,the man in battle suit ran his fingers on  CAD, water blades formed out of mid air and went  towards hoodie,but to his enemy's surprise none of them touched him,all of them went in different directions, hoodie came face to face with enemy and his fist flew towards the enemy's face but stopped in mid air.

At that moment an old man's voice came across the transmitter.

"Exercise complete.Rescue teams please recover the advisory squad.Yuuya sama and Katsushige sama,it was a great battle.Yuuya sama ,milady is waiting for you,please report back to the mansion."
(The guy in image is Katsushige)

Katsushige: " 'Great' my ass,we were totally obliterated".He said as he pulled out his helmet irritated.

Yuuya: "That's not true,you guys made me used all the weapons in my arsenal."He said as he pulled down his hood.

Katsushige: "Even that arsenal was limited by the orders of head sama,if you wanted you could have destroyed the whole building with us."he said with a grin on his face.

Yuuya: "Well,I would be starting high school soon,so mother has ordered me to not get too much wild,it was a practice just for that".

Katsushige: "Wild...I don't even want to imagine how bad that would be."
He said jokingly with a smile on his face.

Yuuya: "Hey hey, Katsu nii you are talking as if I am some kind of monster."he said while narrowing his eyes.

At this Katsushige chuckled,and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Katsushige: "You shouldn't make head sama wait any longer,go ahead."

Yuuya nodded and left the building using 'Meteor'.

The largest mansion in the village was residence of the Yotsuba Family's main house. Among the large building atop an expansive piece of land,the greatest of them was reserved for Yotsuba head of house, Yotsuba Maya and her children used it as their living quarters.

Yuuya on reaching the mansion went to his room,the bath was already prepared for him,after getting refreshed,he was about to leave for his mother's room,he heard a knock on the door.

The door opened,the one who enter's is his guardian and childhood friend Sakurai Hakuto.

Yuuya: "Yo,so is your training for today finished".

Hakuto: "Yes, it was held inside school building,I finished about an hour ago."He said with a bow.

Yuuya: "aren't you being too formal."

Hakuto: "We are in main house and I just got an earful from Hayama san to treat you like my master instead of a friend, whenever we are here."He said while Bowing.

Yuuya: "I see,by the way where is        
Chizu."

Hakuto: "Her training is still going on,at the back of the mountain."

Yuuya: "We can hope,she doesn't burn down the whole mountain,well I am going to see mother."He said as he left the room with Hakuto following him.

He was going towards Maya's personal room,Outside the room at the door,he meets Hayama.

Hayama: "Good Evening,Yuuya sama"He said with bow.

Yuuya: "Good evening,Hayama san,is mother inside?"

Hayama nodded and answered
"Yes, mistress is waiting for you and Hakuto kun you are coming with me."

Hakuto: "Yes,sir"He said with a sigh.

Yuuya saw both of them leaving and then he knocked at the door,an answer came from inside,asking him to enter.

He opened the door and saw Maya sitting in her favorite armchair,with a cup of fresh tea in front of her,she smiled and spoked

Maya: "Come dear, have a seat."

Yuuya nodded and sat at the bed.

Yuuya: "So, mother why did you call me?"

Maya: "Why did I call you? Isn't it obvious,I wanted to have a nice chat with my son, before he leave's for Tokyo."she said with a happy look on her face.

Yuuya: "Hmm I see,so did you checked the result of training session,were results satisfactory?"

Maya: " Ah,Yes I did,you passed by flying colors as always, it's looks like you have recovered all your powers while you were in England"

Yuuya: "Yes,I did. Only my powers recovered"

There was silence in room for one whole minute after which Maya stood up went towards the bed and pulled his face into her chest.

Yuuya's mind: "This valley of God's feels heavenly as always."he thought while having his face submerged into her chest.

Maya: "Know what, personally I would like you to stay here,you only came back from England two months ago,so cou-"she was talking while caressing the back of his head,until she was interrupted.

Yuuya: "We have already talked about it and I am thinking of going to Kyoto once,before the high school starts"He said while being in same position as before.

Maya showed surprise for a second and then she regained her composed face and asked
"Are you going to meet your friend,Kudou Minoru."

Yuuya: "Yeah,I would like to see how's he doing,I don't think I would be able to visit him once school starts."

Maya: "I see, you are leaving tomorrow right? would you like to sleep with me tonight.

Yuuya had a shocked impression,he turned his face upwards,so he can meet her in eye.

Yuuya: "What you just said can be interrupted in a different way."He said with a little blush on his cheeks.

Maya: "Ara, I just asked my son,if he wants to sleep with her mother on the same bed, he is sitting on right now.

Hmm, I wonder what were you thinking, I didn't know from when my son started having such naughty thoughts about me."

Yuuya who was blushing right now pulled his face out of her chest and changed the topic of discussion.

Yuuya: "By the way,do you have any special orders regarding Shiba siblings?"He asked with his normal stoic face.

Maya: "Well,I am leaving all that to you,even the type of relationship you want to have with them."she answered while laughing.

Yuuya: "I see,I should get going now."he stood up and went for the door

Maya: "what about the question I asked earlier?"

Yuuya turned back and saw that his mother was serious.

Yuuya: "Okay,I will come."He said as he sighed.

Maya: "alright,I will be waiting for you sweetheart."she answered with a cheerful tone.

As Yuuya goes out,the Prologue also comes to an end.

Note:-

-Innate Time control(It comes under Chronos)

It allows for Yuuya to "adjust" a few seconds of time within his own body. He uses the chant "Time alter" , followed by the degree of speed he wishes to use. The chant "Accel" allows him to speed up,while "Stagnate" slows him down. He can use "Release Alter" to stop at any point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8K 52
The new King has been crowned and is now peacefully running the kingdom. The city of Camelot is thriving under the new rule and many are beginning to...
196K 9.5K 44
HIGHEST RANKING IN ARRANGED MARRIAGE #1 HIGHEST RANKING IN BLACKPINK #2 β€’ Extract β€’ "I have 3 rules for you Park Chae-, or should I now say Jeon Cha...
781K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
4.4K 100 23
After a devastating tornado claimed the life of her fiance, storm chaser Jessica Harding returned to her parent's farm in Wakita, Oklahoma, leaving h...