Uff! [Max Tate x OC]

By SweetSpice98

This is a story about the blader who is sweeter than sugar 🍩 and cuter than Ariana Grande🐻, Max Tate🦋! The... More

Character Status
The First Impression
It All Begins With A Smile
Living With The Boys
Managers and Parties [Part 2]
Water and Movies
What the Hecks and I Love Yous
Misunderstandings and Incidents

Managers and Parties

215 7 10
By SweetSpice98

Shreya's pov
I woke up early in the morning as usual.

Yesterday I had decided that I would take some classes from Grandpa. I was a taekwondo student but liked other martial arts as well.

I took a shower and wore my uniform

and went outside, in the garden to ask Grandpa if I could train with him today.

He was doing his daily exercises. I ran to him for a hug, "Good Morning, pa!", I yelled.

"Good Morning home girl! What's up? You here to train?", he joked not noticing I was wearing my martial art uniform.

"Well, actually I am. Could I please, I have never tried Kendo before.", I pleaded.

He looked shocked.

I guess it was because no one here was interested in Kendo and only payed attention to Beyblading.

Then he smiled at me and gave me a spare sword.

-time skip-
(After practice)

I took another bath to wash off my sweat. It was still six.

I was about to go out to play with the sand. As I was passing through the boys, I noticed Max was shaking, a lot.

He had a horrified expression on his face. I could tell he was having a nightmare.

I sat down next to him and sang a song my dad used to sing to me:

You always were there,
Always beside me.
Holding my hand every step of the way.
Through these eyes, you could do no wrong.
In these eyes, you were brave and strong.
In my heart, those days live on.

You were my hero.
Hero!
You were my hero.
Whoa, whoa!
Yeah.

What does it take to be a hero?
What does it take to be a man?
I'm lookin' down into my young boy's eyes.
As I feel his love, oh I realize,
The joy you passed along,
All day long.

His frown turned to a smile. He put his hand on mine . I took a deep breath and continued.

I'll be your hero.
I'll be your hero.
I'll be your hero.
Oh, whoa.

Feeling is everywhere.
It's all around us.
It lives inside the hearts of you and me.
Now it's our time to keep our country strong.
Can see that no man's son will walk alone.
Oh just take my hand,
Come on, take my hand.

I'll be your hero.
I'll be your hero.
I'll be your hero.
Oh, whoa.

There's no greater pleasure,
Nothing greater to do.
Just feelin' your love can feel fear out of you.
I wanna be a,
I wanna be a hero.

I'll be your hero.
I'll be your hero.
I'll be your hero.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Yeah.

I'll be your hero.
I'll be your hero.
I wanna be your hero.
Hero!
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Yeah.

I'll be your hero.
I wanna be your hero.
Hero!

I'll be your hero!
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa.

I'll be your hero.
Hero!

After I finished I heart soft clapping from behind me. It was Kai.

"Sorry Kai, I didn't mean to wake you up.", I said, trying to shake off Max's grip on my hand.

"It's okay. By the way, nice going back there. Little Maxie's now sleeping soundly because of you.", he said, smiling at Max. I looked at the cutie and couldn't help but smiled too.

After a long, comfortable silence, "Hey Kai, could you play with me? I'm getting bored.", I asked, pouting and sitting in front of him.

"Excuse me?", he asked in surprise.

"I asked if you will go out and play with me till the others wake up?", I repeated.

"No, I got that but we are 18! We have responsibilities and most importantly don't go around playing Duck Duck Goose!", he whisper yelled.

"Oh. I'm sorry.", I said kind of ashamed of myself.

He then looked at me, full of guilt. I was about to go out and play on my own. When I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Kai smirking, "Tag.". He then started running away from me. I started running towards him in full speed.

We ran through shops earning smiles and laughs from people. I finally got him around The Harbor.

"Tag!!!", I yelled in glee. I then ran back to the dojo. Opening the gate would take time so I jumped from above it.

He came in from the gate and tackled me to the ground, "Tag."

Kai and I started giggling. I didn't really have that many friends at the orphanage.

"Wow, I forgot how much fun playing was.", Kai said, standing up.

"I told you so!", I said walking inside the dojo.

We walked inside the dojo. I saw Max, Tyson and Ray still sleeping. I looked at the clock, it was seven.

"Hey Kai, come here", as he came close I whispered my plan to him.

He smirked and nodded immediately.

3, 2, 1

"Cannonball!!!!!", Kai and I yelled as loud as we could.

Ray woke up by the noise himself, as we planned.

I jumped on Max while Kai jumped on Tyson.

Max's sparkly blue eyes fluttered open. He noticed me and smiled at me. He then smirked, evilly [playful evil, of course].

He then flipped me around. Now he on top and I was on bottom.

"Now, you will be punished for disturbing my sleep. Hahaha!", Max said in a deep voice.

Even I don't know what's going to happen next.

I then saw Max's hands going towards my stomach.

Yeah, I am done for.

"Tickle attack!", Max yelled and tickling me like crazy.

I laughed so hard. So very hard and yelled between laughs, "Maxy
... please stop... sorry!"

He stopped and then I flipped him upside down.

I smirked at him, leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Counter tickle attack.", his eyes widened and he yelled before getting tickled, "I'm sorry! Please don't-"

I cut him off with tickles, "Too late."

After a huge non stop tickle fest, I stopped and got off him, "Hope you learnt your lesson, Maxie."

I looked around, Kai and Tyson were fighting over Kai's new way of waking him up and Ray was not in the room, must've gone to freshen up.

"Boys! Wash your faces and then come for training.", Hilary yelled, opening the door.

"I'll make sure they be there.", I assured to Hilary.

"Maxy you go rinse face and change into training clothes. Tyson, you brush your teeth till Max's back.

After that Max, brushing and Tyson, freshen up.", I ordered in a commanding but soft voice.

"Aye aye, captain.", they saluted and left the room.

"Ray?", Kai asked looking around.

"All done, captain!", Ray said from behind me.

"I'll change and be back, till then could you put the beds up?", Kai asked Ray.

"I'll do it, don't worry.", I jumped in.

"You aren't even in your training clothes, Shreya. I'll do it. Go get ready.", Ray said folding the beds.

I smiled at him and changed into my training outfit.

I walked out of the room and was greeted with a, "You look beautiful, Shreya!".

I looked at my left to see Tyson staring at me. He was in his jumpsuit.

"You don't look half bad yourself, Tyson.", I complimented him back. He laughed at my choice of words.

"You really do look beautiful, Shreya.", came another voice from behind me.

"Thank you, Maxie. You look pretty decent yourself, you just might catch a cute girl.", I teased him.

"You really think so? You don't seem so impressed to me.", he teased back.

"Seriously Max?", I laughed at his flirting skills. They were too much.

"Are we going to just gossip or get going?", Kai hugged me from behind.

"Okay, let's go...", I trailed off when I heard someone panicking.

It was Tyson, "Yes! He was literally hugging her!", he continued absurdly howled on the phone.

Kai and I looked at each other and let out sighs.

"Tyson!", Kai yelled while snatching the phone off his hands and cutting it.

"Tyson, I want something from you.", I said shyly, tugging his sleeves.

He looked at me sweetly and asked, "What is it?"

"A piggy back ride to the ground!", I yelped, hoping onto him.

"Alright then! Let's go!", He said, holding me.

Kai's pov
What has she done to me? I actually hugged her and played tag with her, seriously Kai? Tag?

No wonder Tyson actually called the mental hospital. That girl is, no doubt, going to be the end of me...

Tyson's pov
Yeah, I am falling for her. She is so beautiful and childish, almost like a female version of me.

Wait a second, I think I am forget something, I told Hilary I will try and be her boyfriend! What have I gotten myself into?

Max's pov
I am feeling something in me. It's like I want to hug Shreya and never let go.

But right now I feel angry at Tyson and Kai for being so close to Shreya. What is happening to me?

Narrator
After Shreya and the boys got to the ground. Tyson put Shreya down and she started running rounds.

Hilary told the boys their schedule for today and made Tyson stay back again.

Hilary looked sad. She then questioned softly, "You like her, don't you?"

"Who? Shreya? No! Of course not! I promised you something, didn't I?", Tyson blurted out.

"It's okay, Tyson. As long as you're happy, I'm too. Now get going.", she said pointing towards the rest of the group.

Tyson shook his head in thought and started running with his team.

Tyson's pov
I never knew Hilary was such a soft and loving person.

I feel extremely guilty to make her sad. Now that I think of it, she has always been a nice person. We only fought because of our differences.

I don't know whom I like now. Shreya is just a bundle of joy and Hilary is Hilary...

I don't know what I should do anymore!

-time skip-
(After everyone was done training)

Narrator
Everyone was done with their training, it was around ten and now was about to go home.

"Hey, where are you going?", Shreya asked, tilting her head cutely.

Everyone stooped and turned around to see Shreya.

"Home, where else would we go?"
, Kenny replied.

"But why?", she asked looking even more confused.

"Because training is over.", Ray answered.

"That doesn't mean we have to go back.", Shreya pouted.

"Where do want us to go then?", Max questioned.

"Let's stay right here and...", she walked towards Kai.

And put her hand near Kai's ear and said, "Tag."

Kai shook his head, smirked and started running behind her and everyone just looked at the duo.

They were just playing, like kids. Something they hadn't done in a long time.

Then Max smiled and yelled, raising his hand, "Catch me if you can!"

"Okay! Here I come, Lover boy!", Shreya yelled, determination filled in her eyes.

"You might catch Maxie but you can't catch me!", Tyson challenged whiled running into the playground.

"We'll see about that.", Kai smirked and ran in Tyson's direction.

"No one can catch me! I'm the fastest girl at sch-", Hilary boasted till she was hit in the arm.

"Tag!", Tyson grinned, running away from Hilary.

"Tyson, you little!", Hilary chased Tyson.

-time skip-
(To when they reach home)

At home
Grandpa Ryu was getting really worried.

His grandson had been two hours late since his usual time to come home after training.

There was no sign of his friends either.

He was about to go look for them when he heard some laughter which sounded oddly familiar.

"Shreya?", Grandpa though walking towards the voice.

He then saw the entire gang, walking home happily and completely unharmed.

"Shreya! Tyson! Boys! Hilary!", he waved to the group.

Shreya and Tyson ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Shreya nuzzled his arm softly.

"Yo peeps, where were you? I was worried sick.", he asked them, hugging back.

"We were just playing at the playground.", Hilary replied.

"Yeah, it was so much fun.", Max squealed.

"All thanks to Shreya.", Ray smiled.

"Stop it.", Shreya said breaking the hug, and giving Ray a playful hit in the stomach.

"I am hungry. Could we eat breakfast now?", Tyson said.

"Let's go then.. You must be tired.", Grandpa Ryu replied.

-time skip-
(After breakfast)

"Guys", Tyson said, looking at Dragoon.

"Hmm?", Shreya questioned.

"I am getting kind of bored.", Tyson continued.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore.", an old, brittle voice.

"Baby bro!", a young voice came from the gate.

Everyone turned to direction of the voice. It was Mr. Dickenson and Hiro!

"Hiro? Mr. D?", Shreya asked in confusion.

"Shreya?", Hiro questioned.

"Hiro!", Shreya screamed in happiness. She hugged Hiro, her arms around his neck.

"Don't forget about me, darling.", Mr. Dickenson said opening his arms.

"Oh, how I have missed you both.", Shreya hugged Mr. Dickenson.

"How are you? Where have you been hiding?", Hiro questioned rapidly, still with a smile on his face.

"Perfect as always. At the orphanage, duh.", Shreya said breaking the hug.

"You guys know each other?" "Are you guys a thing or something?", Tyson and Hilary questioned at the same time.

"What? No! She's like a baby sister to me.", Hiro said, clearing off the confusion.

"Yes, of course. She was one of the finest bladers when she was younger. She kept coming to the BBA for practice and also won almost every tournament she participated in. ", Mr. Dickenson explained but no one was paying attention to him.

"Phew", all the boys except Ray and Kenny, breathed out.

Hiro looked at them suspiciously. The trio started blushing. Hiro smirked, knowing what was going on.

"Are you guys okay?", Shreya asked while placing her hands on Kai's and Tyson's heads and placing her right cheek on Max's forehead.

"We're fine, Shreya.", Kai said in a normal tone.

"But thanks for worrying.", Max said.

"Yeah. Really appreciate it.", Tyson said removing her hand from his head. Shreya smiled at them.

"So Mr. Dickenson, Hiro what brings you here?", Kenny asked, adjusting his glasses.

"Well, there are two reasons. Could we go in and talk please?", Hiro replied.

Inside the dojo
Max had his head on Shreya's lap. Shreya was stroking Max's hair. Kai was standing in a corner.

Ray sat next to Mr. Dickenson while Kenny and Hilary sat next to Hiro.

"So what's up?", Tyson asked, leaning on the wall.

"First thing is that, you boys need a manager. Your schedule is getting out of hand with all the interviews and practice.", Mr. Dickenson said placing his hands on the table.

"A manager?", Ray questioned, loudly.

"We haven't needed one yet, why need one one now?", Max asked sitting up, straight.

"Yeah Mr. D, I think these boys can handle themselves.

Hilary and I are always there to whack them back to their senses asnyways.", Shreya said in agreement.

"Hiro, I don't think I like the idea of having a total stranger babysit us.", Kai said, closing his eyes.

"In that case, I have an idea.", Hiro smirked.

"What is it?", Kenny asked in curiosity.

"Why don't you take Shreya as your manager? She already lives with you and you seem to like each other a lot. ", Hiro explained his idea.

"That would be so cool!", Tyson said, taking Shreya's hands into his. Shreya smiled at him.

"Totally!", Max added.

"I wouldn't mind that at all.", Ray said.

"Sounds like fun.", Kenny smiled at Shreya.

"Kai?", Mr. Dickenson asked the Phoenix boy.

"Yeah, okay.", Kai said leaving the room.

"Kai-", Shreya tried to ask Kai something but was cut off, "Taking a stroll. Be back in ten.", Kai waved her off.

"Shreya dear, what about you? Do you accept?", Mr. Dickenson asked the brunette.

"I wouldn't mind at all, they are the best people around and I still have to repay then for giving me a place to stay.", Shreya replied.

"Enough with the repaying already! It's the third time.", Tyson groaned.

"What's thing number two?", Ray asked in confusion.

"The BBA is hosting a Championship party tonight. I am hoping your new manager gets you ready and there in time. ", Hiro replied to the boys with a smile.

"Sure thing!", Aisha squealed running to Hiro and hugging him.

"You are paying me, right?", Shreya asked, giggling.

"If I must.", Hiro laughed at the question.

"It's settled then. Shreya, would you mind coming to the office and signing the contracts?", Mr. Dickenson asked, standing up to leave.

"I'll be right with you. Anyone want to tag along?", Shreya asked with a wink.

"I'd love to come but I have some training to do.", Tyson apologized, taking Shreya's hand and kissing it.

"Maxie! You didn't tell me you were contagious?", Shreya teased, putting her right hand on Max's shoulder and left hand on her hip.

Tyson laughed and went out of the room.

"I need to collect more data on Tyson's new blade. Sorry!", Kenny waved to Shreya.

"I need to get home to help with the chores. I'll be back for movie night!", Hilary said, walking out of the door.

"Movie night?", Shreya asked out loud to nobody in particular.

"Oh right! We have a movie night every Friday! We all watch all sorts of movies and it's loads of fun!", Max explained, slightly jumping.

"Can I pick a movie too?", Shreya asked slightly shy.

"Why not? You are part of the family too!", Max replied, hugging me.

"If you two will excuse me, I need to practice too.", Ray said, following Kenny. Shreya waved him bye.

"Oh and Maxie we will go shopping after!", Shreya intertwined her arm with Max's

"Shopping?", Max questioned in horror, knowing the 'load' he'll have to carry as Shreya grabbed her mini backpack and dragged poor Max out of the dojo.

-time skip-

(After signing the papers and going to the court to file the case. In the mall.)

"So Maximillian, I bet you one million, you boys don't have any formal wear.", Shreya said, closing Max's eyes and walking towards 'Peter England'.

"Hmm, we need suits for five teenagers. They are sixteen but act like five year olds. Sorry, would you show the best suits you have to offer!", Shreya asked to an employ.

-time skip-

"Hurry up Max! You have, yet, three suits to try- you look dashing in this thing! Hey guys! We got the one!", Shreya waved to the group of employs who had been trying to find the perfect suit for Max, from about an hour.

(Just the coat, shirt and brooch -pants are the same colour as the coat)

(Just the pocket square and rose.)

-Max's suit

-The Employees

The employees cheered like a crowd in the concert of a pop star, Shreya apologized and thanked them.

"What about the other's suits?", Max questioned after getting out of the dressing room.

"Right here!", she jumped handing Max the five shopping bags.

"Okay Max, want you to give me your opinion on how these suits are.", she said taking out the suits one by one.

-"This one's for Granger"

-"Hiwatari."

-"For Ray-Ray"

-"For Kenny."

-time skip-

"Shreya? Why are we at Gucci? Isn't this a girls store?", Max questioned, still trying to walk and see properly with the mountain of shopping bags in his arms.

"To get clothes for a girl, obviously.", Shreya replied, dragging Max into the store.

"My pick! You picked for me and now it's my turn.", said Max putting the bags down, beside the nearest chair.

"Sorry Max. I already have the an outfit for the party and chose one for Hilary online. We are here just to take it.", Shreya informed, disappointing Max.

"Can I at least see it?", Max asked, putting his hands on his hip.

Shreya held up the dress, hesitantly, "Okay."

"I just hope she likes it.", Shreya admitted nervously, folding it.

"Hey, I think she'll love it.", Max said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Shreya put her forehead on his and her left hand on his chest.

"The perfect couple, aren't you both? Anyways here's the bill. Thank you for shopping here." , said the old receptionist.

"Oh no, we are n-", Shreya tried protesting but was interrupted.

"We are, aren't we? Thank you, Ms. , the pleasure is all ours.", Max said with smirk, pulling Shreya closer.

Shreya looked at Max, eyes widened.

"Let's go, honey.", Max said, trying not to chuckle, picking up all the bags.

As an embarrassed Shreya and a smirking Max walked out, no one said a word. Max lead them to a bench.

After they sat on it, Max started to lean towards Shreya's lips. Shreya stopped him when they were only nanometers apart.

"What do you think you're doing, mister?", Shreya chuckled, pushing him away.

"Isn't this what couples are supposed to do, make everywhere and gross people out?", Max questioned, slyly.

Shreya was just looking at Max blankly.

After a few seconds of processing what was happening, her lips turned into the form of a smile. She started to giggle at first. Then she started started laughing uncontrollably, trying to stop it.

Max started laughing at the cute disaster she was making.

They started making jokes and had a good time together.

Hello everyone! I hope you like this chapter. I hope you liked it.

I say it again, I am in love with this story! Way too much than I should be.

Thank you for reading! Love it, appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 364 19
❝Shut up! Just Shut up-- what do you even know about me? ❞ The words ring in the air and her eyes were filled with fury but somewhere inside the fury...
8.2K 250 39
This is a book of random and wholesome stories of our favorite bladers. I don't own the characters but these are some of my stories about them. These...
2.9K 76 13
8 months. 8 months of him suffering, and them finding him. But, what did he go through? Will he ever be him again? And what else is he gonna go throu...
36.6K 1.6K 31
" 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟. " Our...