The Alphas twins

By hawa_josephine

Kennedy's life is turned inside out when she finds out she is pregnant. All she remembers is sleeping with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
!!!Next Books!!!
!!!New books are out!!!

Chapter 24

5.4K 185 3
By hawa_josephine

Willa

The pack had been on the move for hours, I was leading the search with Olivia, and Elias who may I add was a gorgeous man especially for his age. I mean he is a hybrid meaning he doesn't age as quickly, but God gave him really good looks, and his accent just made him ten times better. He made all the other men of this pack look below average, well except for Jonah he was a very good looking guy, but he was second compared to Elias. We've been out here for hours tracking Ken and Jonah. Initially, we were going to use the babies to track them, but I got another idea when we got here. It was a spell that would be tracking all of the movement in the woods and distinguish by species. Our group was associated with white dots and the vampires were red. There weren't many people in these woods, so it wasn't hard to see who was who. We noticed a while back the two figures were moving fast and far, I guessed it was Jonah and Kennedy but there was no saying if it was true.

"They stopped a couple of miles in that direction. I'd say that if we keep going that same way we should be able to meet them in the middle." I explained to everyone.

"Are you sure that's them?" Liam asked me.

I motioned for him to come closer to view the map, " This is us right, and this giant red stain here is the vampires. In between the both of us are these two dots which happen to be white and a darker shade of red. I'd say that with the rate of speed they are moving and how far they are from the rest, that they represent Ken and Jonah. If they were vampires they wouldn't have stopped for a couple hours. I'd say they are both pretty weak and probably injured which means they would need to stop for a while to heal and gain some strength."

"How exactly are you tracking all the movement?"

"It's a spell I created when I was younger, I changed it a little so it now tracks any and every movement in these woods. Well excluding the animals since they would be hiding from us anyways." i explained.

"I've seen magic being done before, but none of the witches I know can create spells this big, you seem pretty advanced." he said.

"You have no idea the kind of power that runs through these veins. I can do a lot more than this, I'm just humble." I said.

We kept walking, tracking Ken and Jonah. I noticed hesitation in their position. They were stopped again, for a little too long, seeing as the vampires were getting closer to them. We were still a little far from them so if the vampires got them we would be too late.

"We need to send a group out and fast, they stopped a few miles in front of us, but the vampires are getting close." I said.

"I'll take a couple wolves to get to them." Elias said, Liam followed him along with a couple of wolves. I hoped they got to them before the vampires did. I saw that Elias' group got closer to Ken and Jonah, but just as they were about to make contact, Ken moved at a quick speed towards the vampires, and Jonah followed after her. Just as they made contact with the vampires, they disappeared from the map along with the vampires. Elias and his group came back.

"By the time we got there they were gone. They left this." Liam said, handing me a note.

"What happened?" Olivia asked them.

"I smelled blood, like a lot of it. They lured her to them with it; we followed but they disappeared."Elias explained.

"They have a witch on their side., and not just any witch; a powerful witch." I said.

"You know this witch?" Liam asked me.

"I don't just know her, I hate her."

Who is she?" Olivia asked

"My sister." I said.

"Wait, your sister?"

"Yes, and she found them by hijacking my spell. The little snake was using my spell to track us like I was. She knew we would be closer and took them just before we got to them."

"Why would a witch help a vampire like Julian?" Liam asked.

"The coven has been under his control for years. They've been protecting him and doing whatever he wants. Some without a choice, but her she's just pure evil so it makes sense that she's working with him willingly." I said.

"Your sister seems to make you very angry doesn't she?" Olivia said.

"Angry doesn't even begin to explain how she makes me feel." I said, I could feel the heat of the flames coming to my hands. I threw the fireball at a tree.

"I can see the topic of your sister makes you burst into flames, but I think we need you to keep a cool head and figure out how to find them before nightfall. If your sister used magic, we can figure out a counter spell for whatever she used." Olivia said. I took her advice and cooled down.

"Yes we can, but I'm going to need a lot of help. My sister is powerful, but I've learned to undo many of her spells over the years. If we work together, we can find them." I said.

"Let's get to work."

It took some time, but we were finally able to undo the spell my sister did. The little snake locked my map while she hijacked my spell so I couldn't see what was happening. It was darker now, and we only had a few hours to find them before all hell broke loose.

"By the looks of this, they took them further into the woods as far from us as possible, and if I know my sister, she has laid lots of traps for us to prevent us from getting to them in time. I can counteract most of her magic, but I'm going to need help from any of you who can do magic. It's going to take a lot to get to the other side of these woods without being killed and in time to save Jonah and Kennedy. But we're going to have to divide into groups once we get to them. We are going to need an offense and defense by the looks of it, he has tripled the amount of vampires he has, and he now has witches also helping. Any of you that can do magic are on the offense were going head to head with the witches, all others who are wolves or wish to not use magic will be on defense not only protecting those who are going against the witches, but also fighting off the vampires."

"Willa and I will lead the magic group, while Liam and Eli lead the wolves and other hybrids. I've called Xander and he will be here with back up, they will stay in the shadows until they are needed. We can't let those vampires know we have them." The plan was set and we made our way to them. We had an hour or two before the moon was at its peak and Kennedy turned.

I was right, as we made our way, the traps my sister set sprung into action. She loved her fires. She set 2 of them already and nearly killed us, but we were still going. The others were doing their best to help Olivia and I. They weren't well versed in spells and barely knew what they were doing, but they kept up. I made a mental note to work on magic with them once we were back with the rest of the pack.

We finally made it past the last obstacle and made our way to the vampires, they came at us and the fight started. I burned my way through the vampires, forging a path of the others to follow. We needed to get the witches, the moon was peaking way too quickly and I had a feeling they were up to it. I found Kyra and the other witchs along with Julian. Kennedy was tied up and so was Jonah. He looked weak, I'm guessing they injected him with more venom.  I tried to run to them, but Kyra got in my way. I was really sick and tired of her.

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you will get bitch." I said.

"Oh little sister are you sure you're ready to get your ass kicked?" I threw a fireball at her and it caught her off guard hitting her.

"I don't plan on losing." I said.

"How about we make this a fair game and fight without magic this way when I hand you your ass magic has nothing to do with it." She said.

"When have you ever played fair?" I said.

"I don't." she said, lunging at me, hitting me in my side sending me stumbling backwards. I composed myself and threw a punch at her. She dodged it, sending another one my way hitting me in the ribs. I winced in pain, but kept going. She went for a kick and I grabbed her leg elbowing her in the knee and hitting her in the ribs a couple of times. I took the opportunity to punch her in her face also. I had the upper hand with her body in my hands, but like always, my sister didn't play fair. She grabbed my shoulders and sent a high energy volt through my body causing me to let go of her leg and fall to the ground.

"What happened to no magic?" I asked her, angry.

"You should know better than to assume I would play fair" She said,  sadly I must end your life. I can't say I'll miss you." She said

She got on top of me and started hitting me in the face. I could taste the blood in my mouth. The way she was hitting me showed who she was. Aggressive and with the need to feel powerful, it was her biggest flaw. I knew how to beat her, I just needed her to think I was weaker than she thought. I did the same thing as she did, without her expecting it. I grabbed her shoulders and sent a wave of electricity through her body. She grabbed my hands trying to get me to stop. I didn't plan on killing her, but I did plan on bringing her a lot of pain.

"I think it's time you learned what it's like to be powerless." I locked her magic and her abilities so she couldn't use them and knocked her out. Her unconscious body fell to the floor. I got up and wiped the blood off my nose.

"You didn't kill her." Olivia stated.

"I'm not a killer, there are better ways to stop someone without killing them." I said.

"What did you do to her?" She asked.

"I took her magic away, she's basically human now. She'll also be trapped in her own mind for a while. Trust me it's better for everyone." I said.

"You're full of surprises." She said.

"You don't know the half of it. Now come on, we have parents to save because quite frankly I'm tired of carrying their babies." She laughed at my comment. We headed off further towards the fighting. The hybrid witches were no match for the natural born witches, they were struggling to stop them.

"Do you have any way of stopping a group of witches?" Olivia asked me.

"Simple, throw fire at them." I threw fireballs at them, I knew they would have to stop one spell in order to protect themselves. A couple of them didn't stop and I kept throwing the fireballs until they all did. The spell stopped, but the damage was already done. The moon was at its apex and I could hear Kennedy's screams. Her transformation had started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 166 18
Being an omega sucks! And do you know why? Because every alpha out there thinks they are these drop dead hunks that you can't keep your eyes off of...
325K 9.6K 32
Olivia sleeps with Alpha Mathew, and soon finds out she is pregnant. Seeing that the Alpha pays no attention to her, she leaves the pack and starts o...
6K 351 9
[COMPLETE] *TMOAA Spinoff* Derek Storm's Story After losing his crown and pack Derek is shoved down the ranks. Going from the highest status known to...
166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...