✔ Mini us? Behind The Scenes...

By KSBBAA18

Behind the scenes of the original story line 'Mini Us?' © KSBBAA18 Do not copy or remake it. Thank you. Sta... More

NOTES! PEOPLE!
Baby Ducks
Toilet Rolls!
The plushie
Candy Land!
Lost Taehyung At the Store
Snowman
Library
Yeontan
Injection Fear
Lost Suitcase
Music Award
Drama
Halloween Night
Sickness
Ending

Dirt

319 19 5
By KSBBAA18

On the phone :

By adding these seeds to your soil you can bloom the most beautiful flower in your garden. If you want to bloom these flowers in your garden then follow these steps and your garden will be beautiful than before. So, stay tune ~

Hope's eyes sparkle as he watches those videos on the iPad. He writes down the steps which he needs to update his mini garden.

'What are you doing?' Yoon asks while staring at Hope's notepad. Hope grins and shows his small notes about the gardens. Yoon scrunches his eyes to read but gives up quickly and sips onto his apple juice.

'Are you going to do these?' Yoon asks and Hope nods aggressively.

"Do what?" Jin asks while crossing his legs and pouring some tea for himself.

'Hyung! I'm going to plant some plants!' Hope chirps and jumps down from the couch.

"Ah..okay. Don't stress yourself." Jin sips on to his drink as Yoon joins him too.

Jimin walks to the living room while ruffling his hair.

"You woke up?" Jimin nods and rubs his eyes.

"Where's Hope?" Jimin mumbles and Jin points at the balcony.

'His doing some garden works.' Yoon replies and Jimin nod before walking to the balcony. He peeks through the glass and saw Hope was scoping the soil with his small shovel.

"Cute," Jimin mumbles and walks to the kitchen.

**********************

"KOOKIE!PUT THAT DOWN! " Jin growls when he saw Kookie was holding the TV remote.

Kookie scoffs and stuck his tongue out.

'NO! KOOKIE WAWNNAW WAWTCH!'

"IT TIME FOR MY DRAMA! GIVE THAT BACK, BRAT!"

Jin starts to run after Kookie who's running with the remote in his hand while laughing like crazy.

"Kookie! Your gonna hurt yourself!" Jungkook whines while rubbing his eyes.

Kookie bumps into Chim and both of them fall. Chim had tears in his eyes as well as Kookie.

"Well, shit..." Jin mumbles and both of them started to cry.

"Aish! Hyung, seriously!"Jungkook gets up and picks up both of them before tossing the remote on Jin which kind of hit Jin's chest.

'Hope! Come inside! Eat something!' Jinie calls and Hope wipes the sweat from his forehead on the back of his hand.

'Almost done!' Hope grins and Tae claps while giggling.

'Hyungie! Awwesome!' Hope giggles and start to gather his stuff before entering the living room with Tae.

********************

Yoon, Joon, and Namjoon were reading books in the living room. Tae and Kookie were asleep beside them.

Jin and Jungkook went to the gym for a workout.

Hope was taking some rest with Jimin. Chim was doing some coloring with Taehyung.

"I'll grab some coffee. I'll be back." Namjoon excuses himself as Joon nods.

'Do you know how to read like a pro without getting tired?' Yoon asks out of nowhere.

'No? How?' Joon asks out of curiosity.

Yoon closed the book he was reading and lays down on the couch.

'Just give up.' Joon sighs.

'You stayed with Jin-Hyung too much.' Joon replies but Yoon is asleep by then.

But Kookie woke up and yawns. He looks around and saw everyone was busy with something and Jimin was asleep too.

He stares at the balcony and the door was open for some reason. He climbs down and waddles to the balcony.

He eyes the plants of Hope and J-Hope which they were taking care of. He saw some dirt on the ground when he was walking towards a flower pot.

An evil smile appears on Kookie's face when he takes some of the dirt and put them in his hoodie pocket.

He casually walks out being innocent and runs upstairs.

Taehyung notices Kookie's suspicious act and looked at the balcony door, he saw footstep of Kookie's when he ran upstairs.

'Tawetawe ... I'm done!' Chim holds the paper which he was coloring and smiles widely.

"Aw, ~ is that us? With you guys?! Aww!" Taehyung cooes and picks up Chim to hug him.

Chim squeals when Taehyung tickling him which wakes up Jimin when he heard Chim's small laughter.

"Wha..what?" He asks being in his daze still.

"Are you trying to kill Chim? " Jin asks when he walks in with Jungkook.

'Hyung..we awre hungry..' Tae yawns while rubbing his eyes.

"Aigoo! My babies! Wait, give me a few minutes then I'll cook some dinner for you all. Jimin, can you please wake up Suga wand tell him to start cooking!" Jin yells while heading upstairs.

"Oh..hey, brat!" Jin sneers at Kookie who ignores Jin and jumps on Jungkook who was wiping his neck with his towels.

"Suga-Hyung! Get up!" Jimin whines and dramatically falls on Suga who groans and rolls away.

'Kookie wawnnaw plawy!' Tae chirps while holding kookie's small hands.

'Guys, wanna see my plants?' Hope ask being sunshine.

"Let's have a look!" Taehyung volunteers and looks at the dirty floor in front of the balcony. But he shrugs it off and went to see Hope's plants.

'These gonna bloom next week!' Hope explains excitedly. Taehyung smiles and Tae cheers while hugging Hope.

Kookie waddles to the dirt and picks up some and puts them in his hoddie pocket again. But Taehyung caught him.

"Kookie, why are you taking those? " Kookie grins, showing off his bunny teeth which melted Taehyung's heart.

"Too powerful!"

Then ....there was ...a scream.

"WHO THE HELL THREW DIRT ON MY BED!!!" Taehyung quickly snapped his head to Kookie who was laughing like crazy.

"Oh...boy. .this devil.."

***************************

Jin was fuming in anger and eyeing everyone at their dining table.

"If you called us to see your glare then I'll pass and go to sleep. " Suga says, finally breaking the silence on the dining table.

"Chim and Taehyung were drawing as far as I know."Jimin vouches for both his friend and mini. Chim nods aggressively.

"Tae and Kookie were sleeping when I was left with you, Hyung." Jungkook answers and Kookie ignore all of that while playing in Jungkook's lap.

"Joon, Yoon, and Namjoon what we're you three doing?" J-Hope asks as Hope was upset because they can't eat until things get settled.

"Me, Joon and Yoon as reading books." Namjoon vouches for their selves. Yoon nods as Joon did too.

'Who would throw dirt on hyungie's bed...' Chim mumbles being hungry as well.

"I ain't letting anyone eat until I find out who did this!" Jin growls.

"Hyung, at least let the kids eat. They are starving." J-Hope says while watching the mini's being sad.

"Let's eat, then we can find out," Suga suggest to which everyone agreed.

"Fine!" Jin hisses and picks up his spoon to eat ...

At that moment, Kookie grabs the dirt from his pocket and.......

Extra :

Author-nim : Hello! Everyone! How are you all! I'm your main host Author-nim!!!

Why the atmosphere here is so tensed?

Jimin, can ya explain?

Jimin : Oh, author-nim, you are here.

Well...it's a complicated thing you see...

Ugh..how can I explain...

*a loud yelling in distance *

Author-nim : is that Jin?

Jimin : Yes. ...actually...

(In distance ) Jin : KOOKIE!!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! COME BACK HERE !!! I'LL BURN YOUR PLUSHIES!!!

COMEBACK HERE! !! HOW DARE YOU THREW DIRT ON MY FOOD AND BED!!!!!

Jungkook : I'm so done with them...please give me another job...

Lil meow meow : you can be my bodyguard. . ㅡㅅㅡ

Jimin : seriously Hyung...are you for real?

Lil meow meow : the only real one here especially in this crazy shitty book.

Jungkook : that's rude!

Author-nim : anyway. ..I'll take my leave then-

Jin : OH HELL NO! WHERE WERE YOU!! STOP RIGHT THERE, YOUNG LADY! I'LL BE THERE AFTER I BEAT THIS BRAT'S BOOTY!!!

Author-nim : opps-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 149 50
bts © 2017, seokool - completed .
76.7K 2.1K 32
Just read the intro, you won't regret it Started: Aug 23, 2021 Ended: Sep 26, 2021 This is a JKxBTS book #1-Hopekook #2-Joonie #2 - jinnie
261K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ
15.8K 531 20
EDITING/ REWRITING It's been five years since you left to be married off. Your husband has finally decided you can move back to Seoul with him. Book...