Professor Rose

Galing kay donnienaj

Teacher x Student An artist/writer takes interest into her Professor, but will the Professor take the bait. W... Higit pa

🌹Lesson🌹
🌹 How It Starts 🌹
🌹 Teasing 🌹
🌹 Noticing 🌹
🌹Distractions🌹
🌹 More 🌹
🌹Dangerous Mind🌹
🌹 Fights 🌹
Happy New Year
🌹 Sickness🌹
🌹Mother Dearest🌹
🌹 Work Out 🌹
🌹Work Out 2🌹
🌹Work Out 3🌹
A/N
🌹Aftermath🌹
🌹Family Dinner🌹
🌹Drunken Times🌹
A/N
🌹What She Doesn't Know🌹
🌹Trips (London)🌹
🌹Paris 1🌹
🌹Paris 2🌹
Updates
🌹Bahamas🌹
🌹The Ex🌹
🌹Us🌹
🥀BREAK UP?🥀
QUICK QUESTION
🥀Going?🥀
Results 🥀
A/n
Just Us🌹
🌹Too High 🌹
🌹Top High🌹
Input Required
🌹About Us🌹
🌹Tan Suit 1🌹
🌹Tan Suit 2🌹
Just Saying
🌹My Client🌹
For Next Chapter
🌹The Visit🌹
🌹Early Confession🌹
Am I Cancelled?
🌹Boss Moves🌹
Coming soon
🌹Bad News🌹
🌹Pressure 🌹
🌹Pressure: New Years Dilemma🌹
🌹Court and Easter🌹
🌹Recovery🌹
Update
🌹The Unexpected🌹
🌹Surprise🌹
New title suggestions?!
🌹Time🌹
🌹In Heat🌹
🌹Birthday🌹
hi

🌹Private Property🌹

1.9K 93 9
Galing kay donnienaj

Sike!! I lied I actually just finished writing -Aj

Alright pics of Amari and Kyra if you forgot how they looked

Amari POV

She looked at me for a minute, then I walked away not wanting to deal with any of this. Continuing with the rest of the tour, I gave out my business card to them. More than likely I will have more business after this one. This lady just doesn't understand that there will be no extra services like I did Kyra. ONce they left, I loosened my tie, unbutton the first few buttons, just overall tired and stressed out.

"Ms. Victoria?" Not knowing that it's one of the guests Ms. Kaimi brought here.

"Yes, how can I help you?" I said going back to being professional.

"This is really beautiful. I've tried different interior design companies, and none really performed as well as this has. Well even though opening day is only a few more days away, this will be the next new thing here." the guy said.

"Well Mr..." "Thomas" "Right Mr. Thomas, I can assure you that my company is the best, and can do better than our competitors. Besides we aim to really get what the client wants. We may help tweak their vision, and lead them into a position like this. Honestly, after this project I will not be taking up any more jobs for two weeks. If it's something that you want done quickly, I can directly assist you to someone that can do a fantastic job like this."

"Thank you, Ms. Victoria. Listen, I know that Ms. Kaimi is...overbearing and not very professional."

"That is an understatement, but it does seem like you want to work with me. You just have to wait, I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but you understand the current situation."

"Of course, I don't mind waiting honestly. Get as much rest as you can once this is over with. I just want you to design a few houses for me. Here." He handed me his card, "This goes directly to my cell just call and we can set up a meeting to see the other properties that I want designed."

"No problem, have a good night Mr. Thomas." I said.

After talking to him, I locked everything up before I left. I just want to get to this hotel, drink some wine, smoke a bit, and relax. As I set the security alarms, I walked out the front doors, and locked them up. Walking to my rental car, a police officer came up to me with his gun drawn.

"What are you doing here?" The officer said. He ended up requesting back up for some strange reason.

"What are YOU doing here is the question. This parking lot is blocked off with only one entrance. This is only open to workers, furniture trucks and me. As of now you are trespassing on private property until the opening day. No one called you, and you need to leave this property." I said ignoring the fact that there is a gun drawn to me. Good this I had my phone in my hand that's in a bright red case.

"You're not answering my question."

"I just did, but you ego isn't letting you process my words. I have to get going. Can you leave my property."

"I've never seen you around. Hand me your ID." He demanded. What's up with police nowadays, who care if he haven't seen me around. Just like he has seen everyone else that lives in Vegas.

"And for what crime? It can't be trespassing if you nine times out of ten saw me come out of those front doors. Again, this is private property." I lifted my phone up, and he tightened his grip on his gun.

I'm really about to be killed just for working late at night, and more police show up.

"Hand me your ID now!" He yelled.

"Now answer this how in the hell will I be able to grab my ID that is inside my jacket without you trying to kill me." I said completely over this entire situation. Sad thing is I have to remain calm because they obviously won't.

"Which pocket?" He asked me.

"You know in suit jackets, the inside pocket." I said. He put his gun down and motioned me to grab my wallet. Once I pulled my wallet out I gave him my ID, which I still think wasn't right.

Next thing I know another officer ended up slamming me to the ground.

NO POV

As the back up officer did that, Amari's head bounced off the pavement. Amari ended up splitting her head with the impact of the concrete. The first officer looked at him like they just ultimately fucked up, but they knew they had to cover their asses with this one. Both of their body cameras were on.

As the second officer cuffed Amari's motionless hands behind her back, they started searching through her stuff. Amari's blood started pooling on the ground as another officer arrived.

"What's going on?" the third officer came up to them.

"Nothing just seeing what's going on here. Saw it coming out of this building. Weird the gender on her is just two x's" the first officer pointed to Amari on the ground.

"Aww fuck man, look. I got to call this in." the third guy said going over to Amari checking her pulse.

Checking her pulse, it is faint, and her body is turning cold. Literally ten minutes of the first two officers' negligence.

"Hey come on wake up." he shook Amari. Still unresponsive to the commands, he tried harder to get her to wake up.

Little do these officers know is that Amari went with the best security system she knows, and has clear footage of what happened out in the parking lot. They requested more back up, and an ambulance quickly because her pulse started to fade.

"Come Amari wake up now." He started to panic a little bit.

Kyra is waiting for Amari to call her, and complain about her day just like Amari would listen to her. Minutes without her call she started to get worried, and began to call Amari's phone. It rang, and rang. The third officer started doing CPR on Amari as things became very dangerous.

"What the fuck did you guys do?!" He yelled. Still doing compressions on her chest, it didn't seem like it was working. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Amari saw white light, and felt nothing that the police were doing. Like an outer body experience she saw herself on the ground looking lifeless as the officer tried his best.

"Fucking pigs, I had a feeling this dumbass shit would happen." Amari's spirit said.

The ambulance came, and worked faster than what the police did. Immediately put her on a gurney, and tried to start her heart back up. As the defibrillator charged up, they put ivs in her and an oxygen mask over Amari's mouth. The Sergeant came up to see what was going on with all the calls to one place.

"Dammit Mike, what the fuck did you do!" the Sergeant yelled to the first officer.

Mike paced back and forth, not knowing that everything is still being recorded. Both him and the second officer took Amari's money out of her wallet and pocketed it. Not only that they ignored all responsibility to their job.

"Listen boss, it, she, whatever came out the doors. I didn't know if they were robbing the place or what. It all seemed suspicious. I mean you see almost every entrance is blocked off and shit. So I tried to question the person, and they just kept saying that this is private property and that I'm trespassing. I called for backup, and yeah." He tried to explain.

"And yeah. What the fuck does that mean! It's blood on the damn ground. This is going to be so bad for our department. Fuck Mike!" The Sergeant saw that Amari's phone rang again. He saw that there is a picture of Amari and Kyra together and My World as the caller ID. He shook his head and let it go.

As the police are still at the scene, Kyra finally pulls up. With all the lights flashing the Sergeant recognized Kyra's face. He mumbled under his breath knowing this will be a bad idea to tell her, but she has to know.

"Miss, I need to talk to you please." He said.

"What's going on?" Kyra is confused, but she has the heaviness on her heart that will not leave.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but one of my officers recklessly injured um... Amari Victoria. There is no telling if she is alive on the account of my three officers that came here. I've been informed that she is at Angelwood Hospital." Kyra placed her hand over her mouth sobbing that Amari may be dead. The eight months of their relationship flashed in her mind, hearing Amari saying that she wanted kids with her, a future, and wanting to be more than just her girlfriend.

"I can escort you to the hospital if you want that. I'm so sorry on the behalf of my officers and their negligence." he said.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

692K 8.9K 46
when a 35 year old professor became obsessed with one of his students . I hope you like it and please vote a long the way , it really helps me write ...
61.8K 1.2K 27
Have you ever been stalked by your teacher??... Well i have and this is my story on how my photography teacher became obsessed with me and started st...
11.7K 274 25
*Completed* "I have always found that my life was a huge joke. Now I know that it is because I'm falling in love with my teacher." What happens when...
720K 15.3K 53
Teacher x Student. Steamy. Romantic. Intriguing.... RATED MATURE FOR ADULT CONTENT SUCH AS SEXUAL SITUATIONS, ALCOHOL, DRUGS, AND LANGUAGE. READER DI...