Dark Nights

By Phantomheart8

(Yandere male x female reader) Y/N is convicted of a terrible crime, one she never could have done. All evide... More

A/n
The beginning of chaos
Guarded or Hunted?
Guilty but Innocent
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
Newest group member
The Wolves
The courtyard
Elliots Garden
A/N: Elliot
Family
Not so bad anymore?
Twin Wolves Riddles
Not the baby anymore
Here and Already Causing Trouble
Punished for sticking together
The Patient Profile
What Do You Want?
Olivia, Henry, AND Joshua?... but no Elliot
Baby Steps with Big Feet
Christmas Eve Christmas Tree making
The voice of an Angel
Not Safe Anywhere
To Mess with the Lamb
Together, Always
Suprise
Home at Last
Breaking News
Long Talks on the grass
The Man that was Hiding His Face
Taken Away
A Total Stanger
A Starving Animal
Starting Conflict
Forging bonds
Willy's story Part 1
Willy's story Part 2
Elliot's story Part 1
Elliot's story Part 2
Elliot's story part 3
Joshua's memories Part 2
Getting out of There
Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
We Go Together
Nighttime Reassurances
Clothes " Shopping"
Sparkling Eyes
End of the Road
Run Little Lamb, Run
One by One
Desperate Times, Desperate Deeds
Something's not right here
The Labyrinth of Torture
Faces Revealed
The Lion, The Wolf, and The Lamb
The Moons Bright Light
Epilogue: Finding Home
A/N

Joshua's Memories Part 1

2.5K 149 21
By Phantomheart8

Warning! This chapter contains abuse!

Joshua sat crossed legged in the corner of the attic room as he watched Y/N sleep. His dark brown eyes never once leaving her form. He stared at her as a wolf might when stalking its prey.

His eyes stayed on her face, soft, relaxed, and unafraid. She breathed softly and her chest under the blanket rose and fell slowly. She was laying on her stomach with her hands close to her face. Every now and then she would twitch and whimper slightly.

The wolf would perk up at the new movement, and not relax again until she was. This is how a lot of nights would go if he was not laying next to her. He would sit in this corner of the room and watch her all night long. It was a good vantage point, it gave him a complete view of the room, her, and the door.

His eyes flicked uneasily to the door for a second before they steered back over to Y/N. Ever since his brother threatened to kill her by hanging her by her spine in the rafters, he could not sleep easily.

He told her that it was a bluff and he said things like that all of the time. While he did say things like that all the time, they were never bluffs. He had seen him do it before. He knew he was serious when he said he planned on killing her. Joshua would not allow that to happen.

He shifted around so that his trench coat was a bit tighter around him, bringing his knees up to his chest. He continued to watch her, staying as silent as ever. He as in total silence, even his breathing was undetectable.

The silence brought thoughts with it, and those thoughts brought memories. His brother had been with him his entire life other than those four years at the Asylum that Y/N was there.

It was always Joshua and Jack against the world, from day one the world decided that it was going to do everything in its power to break them. Joshua's eyes never left his sleeping beauty's form as he drifted off into a collection of memories.

His mother loved sleeping beauty.

- 15 years ago -

The old Disney cartoon sleeping beauty played somewhere else in the house as Joshua's mother prepared him for his first choir class. She was able to pull together some extra money to get Joshua enrolled, of course, he did not know it had a fee. That was not something the ten-year-old needed to be worrying about.

She ran a quick comb through his fuzzy black hair, taking a rag and wiping his cheeks with it before beaming down at him with a pearly white smile. The little boy gave a shy one back in return.

She tightened the little tie under his neck before turning him around to face the other boy. He was sitting in the window seal, kicking his legs out back and forth as he watched his mother get his brother ready.

" Well Jack, does he not look like a prince?" Their mother asked with pride in her eyes. Jack stopped swinging his legs and looked at his brother, giving a nice big smile and nodding his head up and down in a greatly exaggerated manner.

She turned Joshua back around to face her, giving his cheek a squeeze much to the boy's dismay. She ran a hand through his hair before taking a deep breath.

" Today is your big day Joshua, You are going to outshine them all. Why don't you sing to me a little first? just for a quick warm-up?" She asked with hopeful eyes. The boy looked away silently at first and his mother was afraid he was not going to until he slowly opened his mouth and started singing Jack's Lament from a nightmare before Christmas.

Tears welled in their mother's dark eyes as she watched her baby sing, and his brother stopped kicking his feet to listen. She closed her eyes and nodded her head to the tune until that is.

" He's back!" Jack gasped in dismay, jumping away from the window and rushing over to his mother. Leaping into her arms along with his brother. Their mother held them close as the door slammed open and shut again. The sound of heavy boots stomping throughout the house before stopping somewhere in the kitchen.

Jackie slowly stood up with a darkened expression, her knee-length dress swaying slightly as she did. Her boys clung to her legs and she ran a hand over each of their heads.

" Come on babies, lets go quickly now." She said quietly. She held them close as she led them through the hallway of the trailer house and quickly out of the front door. It closed louder than they would have liked and they quickly walked down the driveway, passed the run down pick up truck and closer and closer to town.

They lived on the outskirts of town at the start of the forest. The road to there house was very steep and narrow, as were the small rocky hills surrounding it. They would be a little late, but that was alright.

What mattered was they were safe and out of the house, and if Jackie could keep this job and her hidden bank secure for just a few more months, they would be out of this town for good.

- -

The Brothers held each other close as they huddled in their room. Their mother had kept them at practice a little late tonight, and when they got home... dad was not happy about that.

They could hear him shouting at their mother from somewhere else in the house. Their mother crying and begging for mercy as their father continuously kicked her. They could hear the impact that his boot was making against her even from behind the closed door.

Suddenly, with a growl, Jack burst up from his spot and flung open the door. Running out of the room as fast as his ten-year-old legs could take him. Joshua blinked in shock for a moment before stumbling to his feet and running after his brother.

He ran into the kitchen just as Jack ran up to their father who was leaning over their bloodied mother. Jack screamed as he jumped into his father's legs, trying to knock him over. The large man grunted and glared down at Jack, reaching over and plucking the little boy off of the ground by the collar of his jacket.

Their mother screamed at their father to let him go and Joshua kicked into action. He ran over to his father's legs just as Jack had done. This time succeeding in pushing the man over. In shock, the man dropped Jack as he fell onto the floor. Joshua grabbed his brother, dragging him away from the man as their mother grabbed onto them and held them close.

Their father groaned and got back to his feet, looking down at them with evil eyes. Their father was tall and bulky. Which only made him scarier to the ten-year-olds.

" Jack, Josh. You know that this is adult business. You also know what happens when you interrupt mommy and daddy when their talking." The large man hissed down at his boys.

" Shut up! Stop hurting her! She did not do anything!!" Jack screamed at his father and in return got backhanded for it. The little boy slid across the tiled floor and Joshua sprung into action again. Trying to push his father over, but was easily grabbed by his shirt and lifted up off of the ground to meet his father's eyes.

Once again their mother shouted at him and tried to get up. But her leg was now broken, she could only crawl over to his boots. Gripping onto them and begging him not to hurt her sons.

His father breathed out of his nostrils into the little boy's face. His breath smelling of cigarettes and alcohol. Joshua's eyes widened and he brought his little hands up. Gripping onto his father's large ones.

" Josh, I would expect this from your brother, not from you. I've never seen you be so aggressive. I better not see this again or ill knock all of your teeth out and make sure you never sing again you little shit!" His father shouted at him. Throwing him away from where he hit harshly against the wall.

He slid down the wall and was stunned, he could not breathe. Their mother shouted at their father again. Making him enter a fit of rage once more. He grabbed onto her curly hair harshly, dragging her out of the kitchen and toward their bedroom. Her screams started again, and he could not take it anymore.

He got to his feet and ran out of the house. Into the night air and into the woods beyond. He kept running and running and did not stop until the pain in his bruised side made him stop.

He slowed his run to a jog and stopped at the edge of a steep, rocky hill. His breathing was harsh and visible in the cold air underneath the moonlight.

He sat down and brought his knees close. resting his chin on them and wrapping his arms around his legs. He was not alone for long. In almost no time at all, he heard footsteps coming up behind him.

" Josh." Jack started.

" Don't call me that." Joshua seethed through clenched teeth. His mother called him Joshua, his dad called him Josh. His brother walked up and took a seat in the dirt next to him. His legs were hanging over the hill and he had his hands supporting his weight as he leaned back slightly.

The brothers looked at each other and saw the damage. Jack had a black eye and a bleeding nose. Joshua quickly looked away from his brother, not wanting to see him hurt like that.

" If only we were bigger. If only we were taller and bulkier! then we could get rid of him for good!" Jack said.

" But we're not, we're only ten years old," Joshua said pessimistically. Keeping his face buried in his arms. Jack swiveled his head back to look at Josh.

" We have to do something! Every day he hurts us and mom! if we don't do something now then he's going to kill us all!" Jack cried.

" What if we went to the police?" Joshua offered. " What if we found uncle Drew? he's a cop." His brother growled in response.

" So we go to uncle Drew and get dad arrested. Then he stays in jail for a few years then gets let off scot-free. Then what will he do? He'll come right back for mom and us! No... We have to do something a little more permanent." Jack said. Joshua lifted his head and looked over at his brother. Jack was looking up at the moon, his eyes wide with a large Cheshire grin to accompany it.

" I have a plan, Joshua."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 310 22
(y/n) has had a rough life but always manages to have a smile always appear on her face. She has some family problems and they have been getting wors...
Servant By Golden

General Fiction

739K 26.7K 35
Y/N is just a normal, peasant girl, so how did she end up in this place, serving under the King's cruel command? Well, it's simple, really. She just...
58.4K 1.2K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
9K 123 15
Welcome to my first and ever Yandere FNF Girls Alphabet. Here I will be putting Female FNF Characters down as a Yandere. I'll be adding a little mome...