burden

By IWorldline

This take place in demon slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba). The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101

Part 48

2K 36 2
By IWorldline

The demon then grabbed me by the neck and threw me into the ground, the cracking of my bones filled my ears as the impact shook throughout my body causing me to start coughing blood. Akaza the aimed another punch at me with enough force to end me then and there. My life flashed before my eyes as the attack was about to collide with my chest awaiting my death I had failed, I failed Nezuko, I couldn't protect her, I couldn't turn her back into a human, I couldn't kill the sun pillar for the Kocho sisters, I'm a failure. Why am I so weak? Why do I train to my limits and I'm still weak? I just wish everything will be alright without me.

My life then turned to complete darkness.

Tanjiro Pov

A small blue light could be seem edging towards me in the distance. It got closer and closer. Was it god? I was almost touching the light at this point I almost grasped the light but I was blocked by my body being transported by a circular wind.

I then fell onto a rectangular like thing in a world that was mainly a pale bluish Color. The world was elevated by nothing but rectangles. And between the gaps in between the rectangles an endless void separated the cuboid.

Was this purgatory?

Kyojuro Pov

I was on my knees coughing was felt like my insides out. After the demons powerful attacks i could feel myself drifting away from consciousness due to the pain. In the corner of my eye I saw Tanjiro boy running at the demon and in an instant by the time I had blinked Akaza had wiped the boy away from the face of the earth. He then looked at me like a hunter approaching his prey. He then gave me an offer that I couldn't accept.

"Become a demon."

Just the thought of me becoming a demon disgusted me, he then started to go on about "supreme territory" which I ignored because of the pain I was experiencing. He then looked at me in disappointment and disgust as he readied his attack that would end me. I would be sent to the same place as Tanjiro, poor boy, his life was just pure suffering, I wish I could tell him that I accepted his sister. I looked up and saw the raging fist of the demon approaching me. But to my surprise his attack was stopped.

Oh shit what's going to happen now?

RIP tanjiro:(

Thank you guys for reading this chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it.

For people who play destiny 2

I just did the raid a few times today and got the new exotic which I don't knows the name in English but it's pretty cool. It's from the new raid on Europa and is good for ad clear and burst dps have fun guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.9K 76
How was it to be someone very important to the corps and loved so much by Oyakata-sama itself. Such a powerful one that makes the Demon slayer corps...
1.5K 99 7
Uchiha Kiyoko daughter of Uchiha Fugaku and Mikoto. She is one year younger than itachi and 5 years older than Sasuke. She is a prodigy just like it...
26.7K 990 15
An alternate story of Demon Slayer in which the Water Pillar wasn't late to save the Kamado Family, but something isn't right.. Unconscious in the sn...
46.7K 948 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...