Twisted (Year 1)

By monkeykayluffy

DRACO X READER (y/n) Wolfwood, a descendant of Merlin, lives with her troubled, rich, pureblood family. She i... More

DISCLAIMER/ CHARACTER INTRO
Wolfwood Mansion
Ollivanders
Benji
Hogwarts Express
The Sorting Ceremony
You Filthy Little Mudblood
The Willow Tree
Bloody Hell
Happy Birthday!
Breaking School Rules
The Halloween Feast
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Return to Wolfwood Mansion
Malfoy Manor
Midnight
Chocolate Frogs
Locomotor Mortis
Truth, or Dare?
Dumblewhore
I Ship That
Mouth-Breather
Voldemort
Draco
Stay out of trouble, will you?

Platform 9 & 3/4

232 9 4
By monkeykayluffy

~(y/n) POV~

I sit up in my bed, feeling extremely sick. I've had a really long week, full of lectures and punishments as usual. The day that stuck out the most to me was Saturday, two days ago, it was absolutely dreadful.

-----Flashback-----

I wake up after having a terrible nightmare. Uncertain thoughts tear through my head. I'm thinking about Maxx. I'm worried that when I leave home, I'll feel completely disconnected from my memories of him. I have night terrors about him frequently, and they keep setting me on edge. I decide to walk to his sealed room to sit and think.

My head feels like it's weighing me down, and my heart pounds hard in my chest. I feel like shit, so I decide to keep my nightgown on. I reach Maxx's old room and sit on the ground, leaning against his door. I feel like I owe it to him to find out what really happened.

My mother couldn't have been serious when she explained it to me, but, I might be overreacting a little bit. Maxx may have wandered off during the field trip. Maybe I was just being delusional because I wasn't ready to accept the fact that he's gone.

He can't be gone.

What am I saying? What if he's still in the forest alive? They never found his body. He could be hurt right now! Why wasn't I out there looking for him? My mind races with all o possibilities.

My head pounds harder and I can hear my heart beating against my ribs. I didn't even realize I had been crying until I clutch my face. My vision blurs and I grab the door frame for support.

This has happened many times before after Maxx had died. I try slowing down my breathing and counting in my head, that usually helps me out. I sit there for what feels like forever trying to calm down. Once I gather myself a little I hear the floorboards creak from down the hallway.

"(y/n)? Where were you? We were looking for you all morning! You skipped breakfast, and you're still wearing your nightgown. Its 9:00 am, you were supposed to be out of your room and dressed by 7:00 am sharp. With how you've been acting all week, it's safe to say that you're grounded. You will not be able to join us for family meals. If you think you are above the family rules, you may not share the family privileges. You can eat when you get to Hogwarts. you Maybe then you will understand you need to leave your deceased brother's doorstep and decide to join those among the living." My mother screams out before I have the chance to explain myself. She grabs me by the arm, drags me into my room, and leaves.

-----End Flashback-----

I've tried multiple times to escape my room, but my mother had locked it on the outside. Throughout the entire time span of those two days, my house elf Ollie was ordered by my mother to bring me a glass of water every night. I distracted myself by sitting in the bath and looking out my window.

At least I had a bathroom in here, it could have been worse. I've only had one more of those crying episodes since I became grounded.

I wasn't too surprised by her punishment, because this has happened multiple times before. I was confused about why she punished me, though. All I did was skip breakfast, and earlier throughout the week I wasn't feeling so well, so I kept to myself. I wasn't expecting her to lock me in my room like this again.

I'm starving and I've was looking forward to this morning all week. I'm finally going to Hogwarts today.

I have all of my luggage packed and gathered to the side of my room. I look in the mirror at my white tennis skirt and black long-sleeved shirt. I layer on some jewelry and put on some mascara, knowing my mother would want me to. It was growing on me a little bit too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear a knock on my door and I jump. I'm afraid to talk to my mother again.

"Come in." I say with a small stutter.

My mother enters the room and looks me up and down. She smiles at my outfit and nods at the neatly stacked travel cases in the corner of the room.

"I need to talk to you about Hogwarts. I know you have your morals, and I know this is going to be extremely hard for you, but I can't have you making friends with mudbloods. I can't tell you anything right now, but you have to listen and listen well. You need to be feared. I don't want a single person to question your authority as a pureblood. I need you to be cruel to everyone who is anything less than pureblood, maybe half-blood. If you break any of these rules, I will know, and you will be severely punished. I don't want to hear any arguments about this because nothing will change my mind." She says in the most threatening voice I've ever heard.

"I know you're being serious, and I know better than to question you, but I really have to know why. I feel like you've been hiding things from me recently and it makes me really uncomfortable." I say trying to reach out to her.

"I said no. Not yet, now hurry along, we don't want you to be late for the train." She answers without even addressing the fact that she locked me in my room for two days and asked me to be bloodist.

We walked into the lounge and meet my father, Elijah, and Jazmine. My father keeps a straight face, while Elijah and Jazmine chuckle at me.

"Long time no see (y/n)." Elijah sneers.

"Yeah, we missed you, where have you been?" Jazmine asks sarcastically with a wide grin on her face.

"Can we please just go mother?" I plead.

"Yes, your father will apparate Jazmine and Elijah, and I will apparate you and your luggage." She answers.

I grab onto my mother's arm as she grabs onto my trolly full of bags. The world around me blurs into a swirl of colors, and I shut my eyes tight.

When I open them, I'm standing at the train station in London. I've never been here before, but I've heard about it. There were crowds and crowds of muggles everywhere, they seem too preoccupied to notice we had just popped up out of nowhere. My mother grabs my wrist and tugs my arm, signaling to follow her.

"If you want to make it on time we have to pick up the pace." My father rushes us.

We're standing in front of a pillar in between platform 9 and 10. I already know what to do.

"I'm sorry we won't be joining you at platform 9 & 3/4. We have business we need to take care of at work. (y/n), I expect a letter from you about what house you have made it into. Fingers crossed for Slytherin, just like your brothers and your father and I." My mother explains.

"I will I promise. Goodbye father, goodbye mother!" I say with a wave.

"Exuse you..." Jazmine raises her eyebrow.

"Goodbye, Jazmine." I say and rolled my eyes.

Elijah says his goodbyes as well, embracing them tightly. I just stand there awkwardly. I never hug my parents and even if I tried they would think I was going insane. They walk away without even looking back.

My mind goes to my stomach. I'm still absolutely starving and I can barely think straight.

All of a sudden I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to see a boy with dark brown hair, and round glasses.

"Hi, I'm a bit lost, I saw your trollies and your owls, and assumed you knew where you were going." He says hesitantly.

"Are you looking for platform 9 & 3/4?" I ask.

"Yes, my friend Hagrid dropped me off here without any direction." He answers.

Before I can get another word out, a boy with red hair, and his entire family walk right up to us.

"Are you guys going to Hogwarts too?" The red-haired boy asks.

"Yes, and we should be getting on our way, we might miss the train." I reply. "I'm (y/n) Wolfwood by the way, I never got your names." I reach out my hand to shake theirs.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) WOLFWOOD?" The red-haired boy yells. "I'm Ron, Ron Weasly." He grabs my hand and shakes it.

A Weasly, at least he's a pureblood. I can't start off on the first day breaking my mother's rules. Sure they weren't well-respected members of the ministry, but it will have to do.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." I laugh. "How about you?" I reach my hand over to the brunette.

"I'm Harry Potter, its nice to meet you." He shakes my hand too.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say and smile. A Potter, my mother will approve of him too. I know a few things about him, but I wanted to treat him like he was normal. After all, everywhere I go, all I get is stares, and he might appreciate this.

"A POTTER AND A WOLFWOOD?" Ron exclaims. He then looks over to my brother Elijah who is impatiently waiting for me.

"(Y/n), I'm getting on the train, see you at the sorting ceremony." Elijah rolls his eyes and pushes past us.

"Don't worry about him he's my brother Elijah. He has an attitude problem." I reassure them.

"Oh its alright, you guys should meet the rest of my family quickly before getting on the train, most of them will be attending Hogwarts with us." He said, and I nod in approval. "Mom, dad, siblings, I present to you, (y/n) Wolfwood, and Harry Potter."

His family gasp looking back and forth between Harry and me.

"Nice to mee you, I'm Fred." A tall red-haired boy walks up to me. I hold out my hand for him to shake it, but instead, he grabs it, kisses it, and bows . I can't help but giggle. I like Fred, he seems wonderful.

"And I'm George." Another one walkes up to me, kisses my hand, and bows as well. I laugh again. George is Freds identical twin. I thought it was going to be hard to tell them apart, but then I realize Fred constantly touches the sleeve of his shirt, and George constantly touches his har. This is going to be easier than I thought.

"Very nice to meet you both." I say with a wide smile. After I'm introduced to Ginny, who isn't attending Hogwarts until next year, and Ron's Mother and father. His whole family is wonderful. I also learn that Fred and George are in their second year because they're almost two years older than Ron.

After our short chat, we decide it's time to catch the train. We line up by the stone pillar, and one by one start running full speed at it. Harry looks quite worried.

"Are you ok harry? All you have to do is run right into the wall. I promise you nothing bad will happen. Why don't you go right after me? I'll meet you on the other side, ok?" I ask reassuringly.

"Ok, I'll meet you there, thank you (y/n)." Harry replies.

I grab my trolly and speed right through the stone pillar. I feel really dizzy and my stomach still hurts from the amount of time I haven't eaten. I stand back and wait for Harry. All of a sudden, he comes running out of the wall, and I smile.

"See, it wasn't that hard, was it?" I ask.

"No, it was alright, we should get to the train though, we can't be late." He answers and I nod. We then walk up to Ron, Fred, and George.

"You put your bags over there, and they will bring it to your room for you." George informs us, as we start wheeling our trolleys to where they take the luggage.

"Sorry we can't sit with you princess, I'd love to get to know you." Fred says slyly.

"You really are a flirt aren't you." I shoot back.

"Maybe." He shrugs his shoulders and walks off onto the train with George to where the second year Gryffindors are seated. I lightly blush at the comments he kept making to me.

I can't take the hunger anymore, so I turn to Ron and ask him if he has any food. Waiting in line to hand my luggage over to the goblins is making me feel faint.

"Ron do you have any food I'm starving." I ask nervously. I don't want to know I haven't eaten in two or three days.

"Yeah, I got two sandwiches in my bag, you can have one." He says as he unzips it and hands it to me.

I eat the sandwich and sighed in relief, I felt a lot better already. The only problem is that I'm still feeling a little dizzy. I decide to ignore it. I unzip my bag, grab a piece of gum, and put the package away quickly. I zone out for a minute two. We're almost at the front of the line.

All of a sudden someone grabs my shoulder and whips me around to look at them. I'm about to yell at them for touching me, but then see that I'm face to face with Draco. I smile and hug him tightly. Half of the time I spent locked in my room, I was thinking about him. He returns the hug before pulling away to see me.

"I guess you missed me." Draco teases.

"I guess I did." I laugh.

"Sit with me on the train?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah, of course, I just need to drop off my bags." I reply.

"Okay, I'll wait by the entrance of the train for you." He says as he slowly starts to walk away.

"Who was that (y/n)?" Ron asks cautiously like he already knew.

"Oh that was Draco, he's a friend of mine." I say and smile.

"A Malfoy? I heard they were absolutely terrible people. I'm suprised he let you call him by his first name."

"Ron, that's very rude of you. Have you even met him yet?" I ask.

"No, but I don't think I need to. I've heard the things his father had done." Ron fights back.

"Lucius? He was very nice to me when I met him. Of course hes shady- I mean no ones apart of the ministry and isn't a little shady, but he was nice." I defend.

"Never mind (y/n), I just don't want to get into any drama, and I heard the Malfoys are prone to it." Ron says to end the conversation. I roll my eyes. We're at the front of the line. I hand my trolley to the worker on the train and go to find Draco

I spot the back of him, and I don't think he sees me. I smirk and head right in his direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 33 9
Harry Potter is an Auror. He and his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, live together. Harry gets injured on the job, and Draco is not handling it very well. H...
525 16 16
Hermione Granger is harboring secrets. Secrets that may or may not determine the fate and lives of the whole Wizarding world. Draco Malfoy has no cho...
60.2K 2K 20
I want to start by saying I DO NOT OWN THE COVER!!! ...
80.9K 875 13
𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | "Why is it, that when the story ends, we begin to feel all of it?" ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑ 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞...