✨Sero One Shots✨

By SugawaraK

I decided to dedicate a whole one shot book to my baby and discontinuing his part in my other one shot book f... More

Intro
🖤7MIH🖤 (sfw) REUPLOAD
🖤Coffee?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD
🖤Can I Help You?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD
🖤7MIH🖤 (smut)
🖤BTS🖤 (fluff)
🖤HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY🖤 (smut)
🖤Drugs🖤(fluff)
🖤Night In🖤 (fluff)

🖤Jealous🖤 (smut)

11.8K 152 303
By SugawaraK

I'm such a slut for jealous fan fiction I just have to write this one. I'll add a loooooad of head cannons I have about a jealous Sero. Enjoy!
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I receive a swift kick into my side, a grunt escaping past my lips. Spit flies out of my mouth while I catch the breath that got forced out of my body.

"Get up y/l/n, you're spending too much time between attacks, it's leaving you with openings." My third year friend, Ayumu Takato stands in a fighting stance. His green eyes pierce my own with his gaze. The disgusting metallic taste of blood trickles across my tongue. Spitting into the grass, I stand upright.

Ayumu befriended me after seeing my performance during the Sports Festival.

"Hey y/l/n! It's time to come back to the dorms." I know who's voice that belongs to, Sero Hanta. Though he's my best friend, I cant take my eyes off of Ayumu. Watching the way his body leans left to the right, or when his foot shifts into an offensive position. The rocky dirt beneath my feet burst into a dust cloud when I charge. Low and fast, sparring with friends or classmates is my favorite way to pass time between training and dinner. It gives me a reason to practice on my hand to hand combat.

The setting sun illuminates Ayumu's features well, he looks extremely attractive. Dropping my left arm, he lunges to block the path but he missed my right leg coming up and knocking the back of his knee, that he collapses. Bringing his one arm up over my shoulder and flipping him would be easier than I expected. Out of pain, he yells when his back lands on the ground.

After exerting so much energy the best I could do is rest my hands on my knees and take deep breaths. Ayumu is looking up at me from his laying position. He smacks my arm and I open my eyes to see his smiling face.

"You're getting stronger, y/l/n. It's impressive. Now help me up."

I glare at him. After he stops laughing, Ayumu gets up independently, slinging an arm over my shoulder as we walk toward the dorms. To my surprise though, I couldn't find my classmate from earlier. Yet we were greeted by an ecstatic Mina on the sidewalk. She stretches out a hand to Ayumu whos she's only met once.

"Hey I don't think you remember-"

"Ashido Mina right? One of my girlfriends best friend."

"GIRLFRIEND?" Mina and I say in unison and then we look at each other confused. Ayumus hand grips my shoulder before letting me go and walk the rest of the way with Mina.

"Kidding, cutie. Have a good night you two!" We both watch as he jogs off toward the third year dorms. A light punch to the shoulder knocks me backwards a step or two.

"Cutie? Do you have something to tell me y/n?" I storm off into Heights Alliance before any further questions were asked.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
While in the shower I contemplated, questioned, and remembered everything that happened two hours prior to this.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? A THIRD YEAR?" Jirou screams in the main part of the bathroom. Bubble suds get into my mouth when I attempted to answer quickly, making me gag a few times.

After I rinse my mouth with water, I reply, "No! Who the hell said that?" Obviously only one person could've told her, that blabber mouth. I smack the tile, shower wall and yell her name.

I wait for the weak response. "Yes y/l/n?" Clothes rustle and she walks into the shower hall in only her under garments.

"You bitch! I thought it was going to stay between us." I flip her off while she laughs uncontrollably. The sound of her laughter rings off of the entirely tiled shower hall, which in result makes me wince.

If only it wasn't Mina with me at that moment. "Hey girls! It's almost dinner time, I think Bakugou and Sero prepared dinner for us tonight."

"Thanks Ojiro!"
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Sooooo, a third year huh?" Some rice gets stuck in the back of my throat. I cough it back into a napkin.

"EXCUSE ME?" I slam both of my hands on the table, scaring those who were just eating peacefully. My eyes narrow down on Kaminari, who has a innocent expression plastered on. "Who said that?"

Silence.

"I just over heard you screaming at Mina earlier, and I wasn't about to tell you guys it was dinner so I came back and got Ojiro get you guys." His shoulders rise and fall, shrugging off my anger.

Could this day get any worse. "Oh so when did you guys start dating?"

I know Midoriya meant it harmlessly, but that sent me and a few others over the edge. My knees got weak on me and I slump back into my chair. But there were a few who stood up. Including Uraraka, Mineta, and Sero.

"Deku-kun!"

"Hah?"

"Wait y/l/n you're dating someone?"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up. Let me explain the story!"

After telling them who Ayumu is and what our relationship is. Just friends, I explain.

"Aye, why do you seem so relieved, Sero?" All of our attention turns to Kirishima and Sero. The redhead glances around and apologizes for getting all of our focus. Seros face turns red as he excused himself from the table. Dinner went quiet except for small talk about the homework or plans after dinner. We decided tonight would be a movie night.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Can we at least see a picture of Ayumu? Only Mina got to see him..." Momo asks tugging on my pajama shirt lightly.

"She's right y/l/n, I wanna know what he looks like too, kero." Tsu chimes in, brushing out her freshly blowdried hair. Rolling my eyes, I unlock my phone, going to his instagram and tossing my phone onto the counter. Hands grab at it like it's the last piece of food. Tsu grabs a hold of it, and follows after me into the common room for the movie night.

Iida, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Sato were popping popcorn as we pass by the microwave. All of their eyes follow the small group behind me walking unbelievably slow so they can get a good look at the brunette third year on my phone all at once.

We get the attention of all of the other guys when they hear the chatter.

"He is very cute. Kero."

"God damn, he's so fine."

"His eyes are such a pretty green!"

"OOOO look at his abs."

"Nah look at his hair, it's so fluffy!"

"I wish he liked me."

All of them laugh at Urarakas last comment. A hand grabs my phone out of Tsu's possession.

"Bakugou-chan! Kero, I was looking at that!" She sticks her tongue out to try and retrieve my phone, but Bakugou blocks it with his forearm while he stares at my glowing screen.

"He looks like every other bastard Ive met. He's nothing special." He scoffs, and tosses my phone into my lap. I sat down on the couch in between Bakugou and Sero, they already had a comfortable blanket covering their lower halves. So I slipped under it.

About twenty minutes into the movie Sero's hand sends shock waves on my thighs. My eyes snap to his hand then to his eyes, he mouths, "Can I talk to you?" Passing the popcorn bowl to Bakugou who is bored on his phone, looks up at me and holds onto the bowl as the both of us slip away from the television. He pulls on my arm gently to the kitchen.

The silhouette of someone stands up against the light of the television, they stop halfway to the kitchen when they see us.

"Sero and y/l/n? You guys aren't watching the movie?" Their duo colored eyes come into focus, he gives a small smile and heads directly for the fridge without an answer. Pulling on the handle, a gust of the cold fridge air, makes me take a step closer to Sero. I bump into his chest and I apologize awkwardly. When Todoroki's head re-emerges over the top of the door, he notices how close we are and his eyes widen. The sound of his feet shuffling away quiets the both of us down.

The silence seemed to affect both of us because we both say something at the same time, saying sorry and offering the other to start. I won.

"So, about the uh." Right of course he's interested, but I frown, I left my phone with Bakugou. "Well who is he to you?"

"To me?" I repeat the question, unsure if that's actually what he wants to know. His nods were slow and hesitant. "He's really just a friend, the girls made a huge deal out of it but it's not like that." I fold my arms in front of my chest from the sudden chill that set in the room.

"Are you cold?" He asks out of the silence that set in once again. So suddenly in fact, the hair on my arm stood up. Sero's smile reflects the singular dangling light in the kitchen. Only enough light for each of us to see the others facial expression.

With a quick movement, Sero has both of his arms wrapped around my back and he makes me trap him in between my legs on his hips. I could feel his breath just above my ear. Lightly pushing his shoulder back, he stumbles before regaining his balance.

"Could you stop that?" His voice is low but harsh. My heart drops, did I make him mad? He roughly grabs my wrists in one swift swoop. Holding them out in front of me. "You play so god damn hard to get. Have you not noticed my hints? I even asked Kaminari to get your attention- yet you still go with that brown headed fuck boy from class three b."

Playing hard to get... "You like me?" My tone turns slightly defensive and I try pulling my hands away from him. I don't succeed. Sero finally looks away from my gaze, mumbling something under his breath.

"Of course I fucking like you! I've liked you for so long you dummy! Yet I can't seem to find out why you hang out with Ayumu so much when you have me right here!"

Sero's voice started getting louder, louder than the television, because we barely noticed when half the class is staring at us from the common room.

His breathing gets heavy as he catches his breath. Bringing one of his hands to run through his straight black hair. His face is lightly red from yelling, or maybe the embarrassment of knowing everyone is watching us now. "Yes I like you." He says almost dismissively.

One by one, his fingers let go of my wrists. I take a hold of his hand before it falls limp next to his side, holding it up in between us.

"Just fucking kiss her already you dumbass." Bakugou yells from the couch, his eyes rolling as he falls back into his seat. There's a pressuring chant from them for us to kiss, yet I don't think it would be peer pressure because I think I-

My thoughts were cut short with the feeling of Sero's fingers on my cheek, tilting my head up so I can look at him. Before he gently presses his lips against mine, uncertain if I wanted to. I bring one of my hands to the back of his head and kiss back.

"Ew we never asked you guys to make out-"

"Get a room you freaks!" Jokes were flying all over the common room while I felt Sero's thumb graze my bottom lip after we pull away. I couldn't help the quick laugh I shared with the rest of the class.

"Okay you're mine, everyone stay away from my floor for the night- and the floor underneath my room."

"What, wait!" I scream when Sero wraps an arm around my waist and uses his quirk to sling us across the common room. The wind ruffles through my hair, I helplessly reach out to the girls who are seated in front of the flickering television screen, waving innocently back at me. Traitors.

Sero let's me stand on my own inside of the elevator, as we awkwardly go up the floors with each quiet ding. "Fucking hell." He whispers and pulls me into him, he passionately kisses me while his hand runs up and down my arms.

When the elevator door opens, Sero taps on my thighs without breaking away from me. When I don't understand what he's motioning, he pulls on my leg, up above his hips, lifting me off the ground.

Walking down the hallway, Sero gets more confident and swipes his tongue quickly over my bottom lip. I can feel him slightly smile when I freeze for a second.

If he wants to be brave so will I, I think to my self when I slide my tongue into his mouth. The door opens behind me, and Sero uses my back to push it all the way open. I hear it close with a slam, and then I feel my heart drop when I'm falling through the air.

I let out a small yelp until my back lands on the bed. The blanket caresses my lightly as my breathing speeds up. "My god you're so pretty." Sero pulls on my calves toward him, my legs now relaxed on top of Sero's forearms, with him in between them.

His spit glistens on his bottom lip from licking them, why was that a turn on? Even in the dark, with the only light being provided by the moon, I could see the way he looks at me. Lust mixed with, jealousy?

His hand hovers over my neck, letting my left leg drop to the bed. It comes down tight enough for me to get a high feeling, but not hard enough so that I cant breathe. "You know, I hated seeing the other girls' reaction to that Ayumu guy. But you didn't seem bothered, I wonder why." He grins sinisterly while he lets go of my neck and watches me gasp for full breaths. "Maybe tonight I'll get my answer, how does that sound, cutie?"

My throat runs dry so I nod eagerly. I earn a full hearted laugh from him. He throws my right leg to the side. Then he leans over on top of me, his face inches away from me, as his right hand goes down further, past my stomach. He presses his middle finger against my clothed core. I let out a satisfied breath out.

"Fuck you, Sero." I say to him when he pulls his hand away. He shuts me up from continuing when he kisses my neck. Running his tongue up one of the veins on my neck, then sucking on my jawline. When I try to bring my hands up to hold his head, he smacks them away. He growls and says something that gets muffled.

He shoves his hand underneath the band of my pants, but doesn't do underneath my underwear. He pokes around until he hits my clit, to which I let a moan fill the room.

"Princess keep it down. This isn't even the worst but you're already so loud." He laughs at my reaction, I just stare at him. Hooking his slender fingers in the waist band of both of my bottoms, he pulls down towards him, letting a heavy breath escape him. Tossing them both into the dark abyss of his room.

"S-stop staring you pervert."

"Pervert? Do you not want this? I'm so sorry." Sero has a frown when he pulls up on my underwear. I stop him and shake my head.

"Just don't stare? Please? I'm not comfortable with my body."

"I mean of course I'll respect your decision on not staring... but your body? It's perfect I love every inch of it no matter how you see it, I see it as the body of my love." He mutters something quickly that I couldn't understand, but my breath was stopped when Sero blows lightly on my pussy. He grins widely and places a forceful hand on my stomach and pushes me back onto the bed. "You are so pretty like that. Come on let your voice out, I know you want to."

Propping myself up on my elbows, I see his eyes trail down my half clothed body. Then keeping eye contact he runs his tongue up my slit seeing my face contort. Feeling the pleasure so suddenly, my arms go weak and let me fall back onto Sero's soft blanket. The tongue flicks back and forth on my clit so that I lift my back off the bed a little bit.

"Oh fuck... Sero... keep going." I grunt pulling a little on his hair. As if this was amusing to him, he laughs, low and softly.

"Does he make you feel like this?" My eyes widen and I frown at him. For two reasons, he was definitely referring "he" as Ayumu, and second because he stopped.

Not sure how to answer him, I push my finger into my mouth coating it with spit before I play with myself. A loud breath is drawn out of me.

"I don't know if I should stop you, Love. Watching yourself try and reach your high is insanely adorable, yet makes me so mad." His voice cracks through my shallow breathing. It's not quite enough for me to moan out, but having Sero watch and appreciate it makes it... well better.

His hands disappear beneath the edge of the bed. Reappearing after he removes his sweats that were previously covering his erection. Sero now leans over me slightly, gingerly touching himself through his boxers.

When I slip a finger inside, I hold back a sound, it comes out as a sort of squeal. Again the full sound of his laughter ricochets off of his dorm room walls. My eyes kept a concentration on Sero's outlined dick. The way he barely let his slender fingers brush up against them without breathing heavier, or the way his hair stuck to his forehead from the humidity we are creating.

Seeing that he didn't stop me, I slowly move my fingers in and out, feeling myself clench down on my fingers. "Fucking hell. Please Sero?" When I look up to him, he smiles. He places one of his hands on my neck lightly, the other one slides his boxers off. Then it comes up to grab the both of my hands and place them just over my head. I close my eyes when Sero leans down, but open then when my finger felt warm, he has my finger in his mouth.

When he rocks back onto his feet, you could see the cute smile on his face didn't match up with his actions just a second ago. "I can't wait to see you feel good." I choke when he presses the hand on my neck down slightly, and pushes his tip into my entrance. "See babygirl, you see, you made me a little too excited that I don't even need to help it in."

Sero let's go of me neck for a split second when he brings his head a few inches away, and spits on his cock. A natural lubricant, and slowly he pushes further into me. Watching as my mouth opens wider and wider without any sound coming from my enclosed throat. Sero even goes as far to give it a few squeezes in where I could breathe for split seconds at a time easily. It seems he knows how to choke someone without cutting their air off teasingly.

"F-fuck Sero please stop." I manage to say while he continues to play around with my throat. Slowly starting to feel the high from loss of air, he finally lets go of my neck but starts to move without warning. As I gasp for a proper breath from the lack of it, I felt like I was going to pass out.

They were slow, yet forceful thrusts. He groans every time he pushes back in. And every time he thrusts my voice lets out in soft moans. "You're so pretty like this holy fuck." He brushes the back of his hand against my cheek and leans down pushing his lips onto mine. They were soft but that's not what I was focused on.

I was focused on the sound of our skins hitting against each other, the feeling of Sero's breath against my face, the tightness in his grip on my wrists, and the quiet sounds that could slip out from either of us. His tongue runs over my bottom lip before pulling away, panting. When he speaks, it comes out in a husky and forced voice.

"Do you like how jealous you made me? Earlier you barely spared me a glance, but after you trained the dick called you his girlfriend and cutie. You find that funny huh?" His thrusts got extremely rough and I cry out. In both pain and pleasure.

"Sero! SERO STOP!" His eyes snap open and he stops moving. A warm tear rolls down towards my ear, tickling my jaw. Sero kisses my cheek and pulls out.

He rests a hand on my jaw, lifting my head a little bit to look up at him. His other supports his weight above me. He smiles and speaks softly, almost inaudibly, "I'm sorry y/l/n. I didn't mean to hurt you, it's. Wow this sounds so fucking selfish, but I just got so mad at him. And, dammit, just thinking about it makes me so jealous again."

Using my hands, I help myself into a sitting position. My face only a few inches from his. Both of us lean in and share a kiss that was more passionate than the others, to the point where I felt my body move on its own. I stand up with the back of my knees touching the wooden bed frame, walking around Sero without breaking the kiss, it's his back toward the bed. Pushing him down, the bed creaks loudly. Maybe I wasn't paying attention but it seemed the first time the bed made a sound instead of us. Sero quickly loses his shirt, throwing into a random part of his room for him to find in the morning.

From here, the moonlight shines down on Sero, so when he grins up at me, his teeth reflect the light. I place both of my knees just above his hips on the mattress, his eye watch my movements with anticipation. Reaching in between my legs, I stroke him before lining up with my entrance. Him being impatient results in my ass turning red from a good slap of Sero's hand.

Hissing through my teeth, I let myself sink down to meet his thighs.

"Did you get fucking tighter or something? Damn." He grunts when I sit there, shifting my weight from one side to the other. The warmth of his chest heats my cold palms. Sero cusses as the temperature in my hands, I lean onto my hands to get myself a few inches up, only to slam back down with a loud moan.

"Fuck~ Sero I, fucking hell, I can't do this." When I look down, I notice how badly my legs are shaking. I wasn't even aware that I was, but it looked like I was standing in a tremor.

He wraps his hand around my wrists, without any verbal exchange, I look up to his eyes. With the encouraging swipe across my cheek, Sero nods. It's silent through this exchange, yet it was like we communicated through out gazes.

"Please, I know that you're tougher than that. Even if it's slowly y/l/n, this experience means everything to me." When he places his hand back onto my wrist, I move again. Slowly and hesitantly, up, then slowly and hesitantly down. And even though I could tell this isn't very pleasurable for Sero, he still lets out a low moan out. I smile and start to laugh, it seems contagious because the boy underneath me joins in. It's full and genuine.

"Stop! I'm trying to be serious! You can't look that fucking cute!" I smack his bare chest as my laughter comes back down. He reaches up to touch my face, but not before I start to move. This time it's confident and with a bit of force. The hand that was in midair drops to the blanket in a fist, a strong cuss following.

"Fuck, Sero is this okay?" I ask for some sort of confirmation, and to my surprise it wasn't verbal. He lifts his hips up to meet my ass halfway, making the thrusts almost impossible to stop my moans.

"Look at you, you're shaking so badly I could think you're in an earthquake. Come on baby go faster, I know you can do it." He says through gritted teeth. And to his command after a bit of coaxing, my hips fall down at a faster and harder rate than before.

Our breathing overlapping the other as we let the pleasure over take the both of us. "Hah fuck, please. Just I can't, my legs hurt." Yet I didn't stop, it was almost like I was a machine, up and down.

My fingernails were scratching into his skin, leaving a red line in its wake. Close to bleeding. His hands were hovering over my hips, and from tim to time will push them down to get deeper within me. Every thrust results in a loud almost scream of his name. The muscles in my legs getting so worn out from bouncing on top of him, they almost felt numb.

I could feel his ragged breathing against my upper arm, which shook as well. I was close, I know that Sero knows. He looks deep into my eyes and watches as my face contorts in bliss. How when I come down I let another soft sound emit from the back of my throat.

"Oh my god, keep going darling you're doing so well. Bouncing on my dick so obediently, oh my god." His curses filled the room as he seemed close. His thrusts to meet me slowly and gradually became more desperate. The feeling I felt is so intense that the only noise I could make is whimpering. "If you keep clenching down on me like that- fuck~ holy fuck, jump off." And I did as he asked. Quickly getting my hand wrapped around him, and hastily running my hand up and down to get him to orgasm. I watch as his eyes disappear behind his hand when he covers them in embarrassment and lets out one last long moan before coming into my hand and thighs.

I bring the cum to my mouth with my forefinger. Cleaning myself up while catching my breath. I've yet still to reach my own climax. But it would soon be resolved when Sero throws me back onto the bed and sets to work with his mouth. His tongue lapping up through my folds, and watching as I writher under his touch. The way he uses his thumb to toy with my clit and make my body heat up.

"Fuck, I'm close holy shit Sero. Fuckfuckfuckfuck- FUCK!" I scream and grab onto his hair, my legs shoot up into the air. They come back down to rest on Sero's shoulders, while he picks his head up to look at me.

"You're still shaking you poor thing. Come here, let's put your underwear on, then we can sleep." He reassures me, placing his large hand on my face. My legs slide off and hit the ground with a thump. I could feel my heart slowing down but can feel myself still slightly shaking.

My shirt got damp from the sweat, and I exchanged it for one of Sero's yellow shirts he often wears as lounge wear. They smell like him. Handing me back my underwear that landed close to the door. I thank him before pulling them on and completely collapsing onto his bed.

When his weight lands on the bed, the mattress caves in. He faces me, and pulls the blanket over us. Sero yanks me towards him and puts my right leg underneath his left knee, trapping it between his knees. I extend my left leg on top of his and cuddle up into his chest.

"You made me so fucking jealous." He says and strokes my hair out of my face. I couldn't help but smile up at him.

"If I make you jealous, will this be some kind of punishment?"

"Only if you become mine."

"So can I become yours?"

"No, stop I wanted to ask," He pauses and presses his lips on mine for a kiss before continuing. "y/n, will you be mine?"

I kiss him back and nod, pushing my body against his for warmth in this suddenly cool room.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
When morning comes around, I felt as if a boulder just crushed me. Everything felt so broken or sore, felt terrible. The bed was empty besides my shivering body. I guess a tee shirt and my underwear aren't enough to keep me warm in the mid fall. The sun barely came up from behind the horizon, creating a beautiful orange and yellow mix.

I cover my mouth with my hand when I yawn. And attempt to get up. Either it was the cold or last night, but my knees kept knocking together, making it almost impossible to get out of the door.

"Sero? Hey Sero? Did you take y/l/n back to her dorms last night?" Her voice sounded concerned yet also seemed a bit snotty, like she already knew the answer.

"No Mina I'm here." I say and yell when I stretch my legs. They hurt so bad, they felt ripped up.

"Um, do you need help in there?"

"Please?" My request was fulfilled and I was able to get down the elevator without falling. When the doors opened, there was quite a few students awake at the time of 7:32 on a weekend morning. In fact the only ones not up at the time are Tsu, Mineta, Shoji, Koda, and Aoyama. I spot him almost instantly, talking quietly with Kaminari over some steaming liquid in a mug. His eyes trail my appearance and he grins.

"You okay?" He asks when I half walked half hobbled over to the two of them. My glare responded for me. Resulting in a goofy laugh that was semi held back by the palm of Kaminari's hand. Mina frowns and punches him lightly in the shoulder.

Just to tease, I let go of Mina for support and lean on Sero. "If only you didn't ask me to go faster and harder I might have been able to walk."

"Well you shouldn't have tempted me with that sexy body of yours." He says back, clearly catching on to the joke. Kaminari and Mina both stare at us before silently walking away. "Love you." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Love you too."
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
ITS DONE. AND HOLY SHIT. Honestly idk what happened, but like halfway through the smut I just like turned on some kind of writer's brain. And I used as much imagery as I could muster and wrote it. Um it's kind of a rough transition between the two but oh well. Anyway, this is by far my longest fic (for now) at roughly 5,200+ words. So that's exciting. OH, look out for some Sero fluff soon🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 192 5
"𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕒𝕝." -𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕪 You've wanted, you've waited, and now, it's here! At long...
761 21 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
184K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
83.1K 466 16
🍋lemons smut of Mha characters