๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–•...

By cutesight

" ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ? " - - - - Y/N is the opposite of Akaashi. She wears her he... More

Rebellious side?
Envious smile
You're sorry?
Is this a good idea?
Akaashi's "girlfriend"
Keep it a secret
Words out
What's real and what's fake?
Smoke and mirrors
Rebellious phase
Rooftop lunch
Clouded and curious
Secretly rich
Tell him the truth
A hole in the contract
I dare you to kiss
It's all an act
Welcome home, masters
Akaashi's falling hard
Going backwards
I'm scared.
Might as well
Held by fear
Someone else
A moment of distraction
Arranged marriage
Like me better
Fathers proposal
Fake date
Distracted
Revealed
Fessing up
Cinderella and her squire
Missing him
No more secrets
I'm bad too
Guy talk
An imaginer
Are we really doing this?
Tears for his mother
Pierre
Defiance
What now?
A new change
Time is ticking
I love you Keiji
Last night with Akinori
Farewell, Y/N
Do you accept this challenge?

Assist!

16.4K 809 2K
By cutesight

The day is finally over and you want nothing more than to hide under your bed sheets. Your failed attempt on the challenge spread like wild fire among the students in the school.

You're definitely like all the other girls now.

Zico nudges your shoulder. "I'm off to soccer practice. Make sure you get home safely." Haru stands up from her seat and also says her farewell to you both. "I'll be heading to the art club. See you two tomorrow morning."

Your two friends scurry off to their extracurricular clubs. Being the odd one out, you decide not to partake in any clubs. The thought of staying after school longer makes you shiver. Grumbling, you push your chair out to stand up and leave for the day. You drag your feet, walking down the hallway.

What should you do when you get home?

Homework?

Nap?

Wallow up in self pity?

Your schedule starts to grow as you ponder more suggestions.

"Have any of you seen Y/L/N?" An energetic voice speaks loudly in the front entrance of the first year wing. You turn to look in the direction of the voice, noticing Bokuto. He gazes past the students in the entrance and his golden eyes land on you. A devilish smirk forms on his face and you're quick to turn around. That smirk gives you bad vibes. "THERE YOU ARE!" Bokuto calls out to you. He notices your quick reaction to run and bolts after you. "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING Y/L/N?!"

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ME, BOKUTO?!" You yell out, frantic by how fast he's catching up to you. You side step, feeling a harsh breeze past you which is Bokuto. A loud screeching sound comes from Bokuto's shoes, he's already on your tail again when he sees you take a U-turn.

"I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU STOP RUNNING." Bokuto yells out, a grin on his face. Slightly curious but still frantic, you continue to run past the students and towards the door that leads out to the first year wing. "HEY, WAIT Y/L/N. TAKE YOUR INDOOR SHOES OFF."

"YOU DIDN'T TAKE OFF YOUR OUTDOOR SHOES." You retort. At that moment you feel a cold gaze resting on you.

"You two are being immature." Akaashi stands in front of the first year wing, his hand stretches out to grab the running Bokuto. Coming to a stop, you squeak out an apology. His gunmetal blue eyes downcast to your shoes. Before he can say a word to you, you hurry inside to change your shoes out.

"Why are you even here Bokuto?" Akaashi murmurs, releasing his hold on Bokuto's arm. "You left in a hurry and this is where I find you? Chasing after a first year?"

"She has a name." Bokuto says with a pout, crossing his arms. Akaashi just shrugs in response. You walk over to the two, bowing in apology.

"Sorry for running from you Bokuto...and sorry for being an inconvenience to you." You hesitate to say Akaashi's name directly to him. Bokuto places his large hand on the top of your head, smiling. Your eyes widen and your cheeks turn a soft shade pink. Straightening up, you look at Bokuto. "You're a good girl Y/L/N." Bokuto speaks nonchalantly to you.

"Ah..." You feel shy from the way Bokuto chooses his words. Akaashi seems to have noticed Bokuto's choice of words as well, his lips pressing together in a fine line. "I know you initially spoke to me to get close to Akaashi." Bokuto glances at his friend, a smirk on his face. "And I'd like to help you."

You raise an eyebrow, no longer pondering on Bokuto's earlier words. Akaashi seems just as confused, his silent gaze on Bokuto's side profile. Raising your hands up, you wave them in front of your face.

"N-No, it's alright." You glance at Akaashi briefly before tensing up and averting your eyes back to Bokuto. "I'm sure he doesn't want to associate with a first year like me." You sheepishly mutter under your breath. You pretend to look at your wrist as if you have a watch. "I should get going, I have a lot of homework to do." You raise a hand up to say goodbye before hurrying away from the two.

Akaashi watches Y/L/N turn the corner and disappear, a low scoff escaping from his lips. "She wasn't wearing a watch." Bokuto overhears Akaashi and smirks, turning around. "So you noticed?"

"How could I not? She raised her arm up right in front of us."

"But she did it rather quickly. I didn't even notice." Bokuto raises an eyebrow, taking note of Akaashi's perception skills. Akaashi exhales, walking ahead towards the gym.

"Do you really not find her interesting Akaashi?"

"I have to admit her strategy is smart but she's no different than the others." Akaashi lowly says, eyeing Bokuto in the corner of his eye. "She's just another girl that thinks she'll be the one who 'breaks' me. Someone deemed special and probably worth to be a girlfriend."

Bokuto taps a finger to his chin, pondering on the thought. "You think so? I didn't notice any sign of her having feelings for you." Akaashi seems taken aback when Bokuto mentions it. He also didn't sense any kind of affection coming from Y/L/N.

"Are you saying she's really just trying to complete the challenge with no other intentions?" Akaashi slows his footsteps, coming to a stop. "The intention of being your friend." Bokuto hums out. Akaashi furrows his brows together, cringing.

"I don't need anymore friends. I'm content with the volleyball team." Akaashi curtly responds, continuing his path towards the gym locker room. Bokuto frowns when he hears Akaashi speak in such a matter-of-fact tone. He hurries next to Akaashi's side, his hands sliding into his pockets.

"You know most of us will be graduating this year. It won't hurt you to be friends with Y/L/N. She'll be here for you next year." Akaashi lowers his eyes from Bokuto's serious conversation. He didn't want to think about that right now. His main focus is the present.

"I'll be fine." Akaashi mutters out, opening the door to the locker room. He walks over to his gym locker and places his school bag inside. He then takes off his grey blazer and unloosens his tie. Bokuto opens the locker behind Akaashi.

"Whatever you say, Akaashi." Bokuto speaks in a sing song tone. Akaashi lowers his eyes to his tie, placing it on the hanger that's in his locker. He parts his lips open but then closes them. His fingers start to unbutton his white collared shirt.

Konoha enters the locker room, stopping when he sees Bokuto and Akaashi already changing into their gym uniform. "Oh, you two are already here? I should've expected that." Konoha walks past Akaashi, opening his locker that's two lockers down. "That girl from lunch."

"Y/L/N." Bokuto grumbles out.

"Yeah her! She's an interesting one, isn't she?" Konoha chuckles, taking his blazer off of him. Bokuto grins, nodding his head earnestly. "To think she tried to sneak her way to Akaashi's heart by going through you Bokuto. That's pretty bold."

"I don't think so. I think it's pretty selfish." Akaashi murmurs, sliding on his gym tee shirt.

"Call it what you want, she's still the first to try." Konoha says with a shrug, messily unbuttoning his collared shirt. "She isn't half bad looking either. Maybe I should try to get her attention. You don't mind do you Akaashi?" Akaashi stares at Konoha with a blank expression. "Do whatever you want."

"You are not stepping into the game Konoha." Bokuto interjects. Konoha turns his attention to Bokuto, raising an eyebrow. "And why can I not?" Closing his locker, Bokuto crosses his arms. "You're not the one Y/L/N wants." Konoha scrunches his nose, biting his bottom lip.

"You're just trying to keep the first year to yourself Bokuto. You sleazeball." Konoha scoffs under his breath, quickly changing into his gym uniform. Bokuto raises a finger, wiggling it from side to side.

"I'm trying to set her up with Akaashi." Bokuto grins from ear to ear. "Wouldn't it be exciting to hook up with a first year, huh? They're innocent and adorable." A blush creeps onto Bokuto's face as he starts to imagine Y/L/N in her school uniform. Her voice calling out to him as Bokuto-chan with a lewd expression.

Akaashi wears a disgusted look on his face, punching Bokuto in the stomach. "You fucking pervert." Konoha bursts into laughter when he sees Bokuto hold his stomach in pain. "What were you imagining Bokuto?" Bokuto parts his lips to speak but Akaashi's glare on him makes him close his parted lips.

"I'll tell you later." Bokuto whispers to Konoha when he sees Akaashi's back turned. Akaashi steps outside of the locker room, the light spring breeze kissing his skin. He clenches his hand into a fist, feeling his face heat up slightly from Bokuto's earlier words.

"Wouldn't it be exciting to hook up with a first year, huh? They're innocent and adorable."

Clenching his teeth together, Akaashi shakes his head. He feels disgusted to think like Bokuto for a split second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.5K 66
"Everything was once impossible until someone did it!" Strange things are happening in the old English boarding school Camilla calls home 90% of the...
23K 386 26
It's your first day of school at Fukurodani while its months into the school year. You recently moved from Miyagi Prefecture to Tokyo because of bein...
351K 33.3K 200
แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€šแ€บแ€แ€€แ€ฐ แ€กแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€€แ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ท แ€†แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€Šแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฝแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€Šแ€บแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ‹ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€œแ€ฐแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ถแ€ทแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€€แ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€„แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€กแ€ฌแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ท...
51.9K 1.4K 45
"Why don't I EVER keep my big mouth shut?!" "Why doesn't she ever keep her mouth shut?" "Why do you never keep your big mouth shut?" *Art isn't mine*...