He's Still That Jealous Guy (...

By jelsaforever21

"Jack, what are we going to do?" Elsa panicked. Jack messed his hair and looked serious. " We're going to esc... More

Prolouge
The Future Belongs to Us
No, it can't be
The Shocking News
A/N
Baby Blue Eyes
Another Idea
Merry Christmas!....
Surprise, Surprise
Attention.
It's out!
Sorry!
Hi
A/N

Epilouge:It All Happens Here

5.3K 183 87
By jelsaforever21

Elsa's POV

''Oh my.'' I whispered to myself. I looked at my self in the mirror. I wanted to cry but my make-up would be ruined.

''You look so beautiful, Elsa.'' mom said approaching me and putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and smiled. My gown was pure white and it was like a balloon at the bottom. Poofy and there were blue designs on the top swirling up to my back. I turned around looked at Anna who was pouting.

''I can't believe my sister Elsa Queen will be Elsa Frost.'' she whispered and was about to cry. I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged back immediately. 

''Don't worry, Anna. I'm just getting married. Your still my sister and nothing will change.'' I said and she nodded wiping her tears. Good thing her mascara didn't wear of that easily. 

''Come on, don't want Jack waiting for that long, right?'' mama interrupted. We nodded and got out of the room going in to the bridal car. Acutally, they went to a different car, so I was alone because I needed room for my gown. We arrived at the church and I gasped in awe. The outside had a red carpet going inside and there were white cloths hanging everywere. It was perfect. I got out with the help of Anna and stood patiently outside for my turn.

It was my turn.

When your legs don’t work like they used to before
And I can’t sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

I started walking in and all eyes were on me so I smiled sweetly. Cameras kept on flashing. I saw Merida, Punzie, Hiccup, Flynn, Kristoff and Anna on the same row. They were smiling at me and the girls kept on giggling. I saw Emma and she gave me thumbs up. 

 And, darling, I will be loving you ’til we’re 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I’m thinking ’bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand

I chinned up and then saw the one and only, Jack Frost. He was smirking at me making me blush. He never failed to make me feel the butterflies. He let out his hand and I took it. 

''In the name of the father and of the son, and of the holy Spirit. Amen.'' the priest started.

''Today, we are gathered here, to witness the wedding of Elsa Queen, and Jack Frost.'' the priest said. The priest gave us advices and he even told us the things we should never do to make our relationship strong. Now, it'stime for the vows.

Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

 I got the larger ring and looked at Jack smiling.

''*Sigs* We finally made it to this kind of stage. I've been waiting for this for like... since birth *giggles*. Every girl dreams for a perfect wedding, me? It's ok if it's smiple, elegant or something we can't afford. What matters to me is being called your Mrs. Frost. And, I also want to tell you, that I really freaked out with your proposal. *everybody laughs*. I mean seriously, I thought you would leave me and the baby. Then, you ended up proposing. And now that we're here, I give you this ring, as a sign of my love.'' I said and slid the ring on his finger. He smiled and got the other ring.

''Elsa, sorry for freaking you out *chuckles*. I actually can't believe this is happening. It all started with me.... almost bumping you. You were sassy, but it made me get interested on you. Then, we knew you were going to be my stepsister, fell in love and then... look at us. It's going to be official. So, I, Jack Frost, slide this ring on you finger, obviously, as a sign of our marriage.'' he said and slid it. I giggled at his silly lines.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart

I’m thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

 ''You may now kiss the bride.'' I heard the priest say and then Jack slowly put my veil away. He stared at me while tilting his head. And I rolled my eyes.

''Your too slow.'' I whispered and pulled him for a kiss. He was shocked but then he responded.

When my hair’s all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don’t remember my name
When my hands don’t play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

 Jack pulled away and we both ran, while were running, everybody was throwing white rose petals at us. Jack and I were both happy at that moment. We got in the bridal car and drove away. We'll have no reception because it was my wish. I didn't want to get tired since I'm pregnant. 

''This day is perfect, Jack.'' I said and he nodded kissing my forehead.

''Yeah, me too. I love you.'' he whispered.

''I love you too.''

***

''I love you.'' I heard Jack repeating. I heard some soft cries.

''No, no, no, no. Don't cry.'' I heard Jack say but then, the cry got louder. I looked at Jack who was pouting.

''Come on. Ssshhhh, daddy's here.'' he said and then I went beside him and carried baby Erikha. 

''Erikha Michelle Frost. Don't worry, Mommy Elsa is here.'' I said and sat on a rocking chair. I rocked and rocked then she fell asleep. Jack noticed it and pouted again. Why does this guy love to pout?

''Why do you keep on pouting?'' I asked him about to laugh. He looks cute.

''You always get to make baby Erikha sleep. But when I hold her, she always cry.'' he said pouting some more. I pecked his pouting lips.

''Mama's girl, aye?'' I teased and then he pouted agin.

''Stop pouting! You look like a duck!'' I said giggling.

''A kiss would break the pouting spell.'' he said with a narrating-like voice. I sighed putting baby Erikha to bed and went to the pouting Duck named Jack. I kissed him longer and then when I pulled away, he smiled.

''The curse is gone!'' he said running around the room. I giggled and then we heard a doorbell ringing. I opened the door and saw the gang.

''HELLO!'' they greeted in unsion. They were holding a tarpaulin saying 'Baby Erikha Michelle Frost' and they were holding lots of blue balloons. 

''Umm, why are you here?'' I asked and then Emma pointed her index finger at me.

''Last time, you two didn't let us see Baby Erikha.'' she said and everybody pouted. Ok, what's with the pout this days!?!?

''Come in.'' I said and gave way for them to come in. They all ran inside and I heard Jack yelling upstairs.

''Elsa? Who's there!?'' Jack asked from upstairs. I aighed.

''It's the gang!'' I yelled back and then I hear heavy footsteps. Jack laughed.

''Guys!'' he yelled and then hugged everyone. When he reached to me, he put an arm around me.

''Why are you here?'' he asked them.

''We want to visit the baby.'' Rapunzel said. He nodded.

''I'll bring baby Erikha downstairs.'' he said and went upstairs. We were waiting for him then we heard him yell.

''ELSA! OH MY GOD!!!'' I heard Jack yell. By his voice, I got scared. What happened Did something bad happen to baby Erikha? My eyes widened and we all ran upstairs with my lead. I got really nervous. When I opened the door,

''ERIKHA!'' I screamed. But then, I sighed.

''Jack what happened? Did something bad happen?'' I asked him.

''S-She.''

''She what, Jack?'' I asked nervously.

''S-she. SHE CALLED ME PAPA!!''  Jack yelled happily.

''What?'' we all asked him.

‘Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it’s evergreen

And, baby, your smile’s forever in my mind and memory

I’m thinking ’bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe it’s all part of a plan

Well, I’ll just keep on making the same mistakes

Hoping that you’ll understand

 ''My God, Jack. You made us all nervous.'' Anna said and Jack made a peace sign.

But, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

Thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are

Everything is now perfect. I just need one thing to do....

***

''Hi, Erikha...'' he whispered teary-eyed.

''Here's your granddaughter, dad.'' I said which made tears roll from his eyes.

''I think I do't deserve to be called your father and his grandfather. I caused much pain. I called you two a traitor, I hurt you, all of you. I deserve to di-''

''No, dad. No matter what happens. I'm still your daughter and your my dad.'' I said trying hard not to cry. He nodded and then kissed Erikha's forehead.

''Time's up.'' a guard said approaching. Dad wiped his tears and then nodded.

''I have to go. Bye, Elsa, Erikha, Jack.'' he said looking at us.

''I love you, dad.'' I whispered making him stop and look at me.

''I love you too. It's great to call you my daughter again.'' he smiled and walked back behind the bars. I sighed and Jack kissed my cheek.

''Come on, let's go.'' he said. He brought the baby bag and we walked out of jail.

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I’m thinking out loud

Who knew a complicated situation will end up happily? Well, this is our story. The story that caused heartbreaks, happiness and such to all of us. The story that made us fall in love. 

I am Elsa Frost. Married to Jack Frost and we have a daughter named Erikha Michelle Frost. I love my husband dearly. And guess what! He was my past stepbrother...

That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

Author's NOTE

Waaah. It's the epilouge. Sorry if it was late. Also! I have some announcements. I have a new book that will replace this since this book ended. It's called Hundred Days (Jelsa). Please have time to read it. :). Thank you for all your support for this book and now that it ended, I hope you loved it...... I love ya' all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...