HIS SHADES OF LIFE

By SSAYEDWRITER786

"please give me divorce, please I have enough pain through this marriage please I beg you...give me divorce."... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - part 1
Chapter 6 - part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
♡Wedding Invitation♡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Part 1
Chapter 28 - Part 2
Chapter 28 - Part 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
Ramzan Mubarak 🥀
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 - Part 1
Chapter 64 - part 2
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Thank Note💜
Q & A
Epilogue

Chapter 55

3.2K 111 36
By SSAYEDWRITER786

Qadr
(Respect)

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

The last speech of my prophet,
the last sermon,
He describes one relationship,
Only one relationship,
We are bounded in so many relationships..
(eg; Mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandfather, grandmother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law),
But My prophet stated the right of only one relationship;
"I bequeath you about your wives,
You treat them well.." He said.
___________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

Shahnoor's body went numb, so is her senses. She look down on the floor while tears after tears flowed down her reddened cheeks. She felt humiliated, how can he slap her in front of everyone? Never did her own parents raised their hands on her and now he. She bite her lower trembling lip as she tasted something metallic, slowly her right hand reach to her lips. She look at her hand and saw blood, she closed her eyes for a moment as she felt dizzy.

"SHAHZAIB! What are you doing?!" Mr. Raees shouted in anger.

But Shahzaib didn't answer, he kept looking down at her fragile form. Her right cheek which is now redden and a slight cut due to his ring on her cheek, made him hate his own being.
Mr. Raees walk towards shahnoor and helped her getting up by holding her arms. She kept looking down while trembling hard.

"When did you became like this?! Its disgusting Shahzaib! Disgusting!" Mr. Raees said as he noticed the blood flowing down from her swollen lip to her chin.

"Beti (Daughter) don't worry, I am with you. And you Shahzaib, don't you dare to put your hands on her." Mr. Raees said softly to shahnoor first while putting his left hand on her head than to Shahzaib while glaring at him.

"Bhai, what's wrong with you? How can you raise your hand on a girl like that? Especially on your wife?" Firoz asked in disbelief.

While Mrs. Jameela and Rania felt a kind of satisfaction looking at the whole scene. They don't really like shahnoor or her sister from the very start as Mrs. Jameela wanted Shahzaib to marry her daughter, same reason goes with rania. When farah ran away, rania find it a good way to become close to Shahzaib even she is about to get engage to akib but than he married shahnoor which irritated rania to the point that she hates Shahnoor's presence. Zachary and the other bodyguard felt sympathy for shahnoor as well but they can't do anything.

Shahnoor wanted to yell at him, she wanted to say many things which will help her getting all the plus points. She clutched on her abaya by her sides as she remember her mother's words.

'If one becomes fire than the other should become water.'

With the remembrance of her mother's word about being patient with your spouse, Shahnoor closed her eyes while reciting the ayat she remember for having sabr (patience).

'Hmmm... Now I got it. I should love him, have sabr all while, and never insult him and fulfill his imaan. Right na ammi?' Shahnoor whimpered as her own words ranged in her ears.

'Ya Allah, please give me sabr.' She prayed in her heart.

"Its not a good thin-"

"SHUT UP! SHE IS MY WIFE AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT OVER HER!" Shahzaib shouted cutting off Mrs. Jameela in between.

"Being your wife doesn't mean you'll raise your hand on her, look at her. She is trembling, her lips is bleeding." Mr. Raees said with heavy tone, glaring at Shahzaib.

"I-its... O-okay.. Ple-please..do-don't say any-anything to him." Shahnoor said looking down with a light tone.

This caught Shahzaib's attention, he felt like she stabbed his heart by her soft words. His hand fisted behind his back as he look down.

"Everyone can leave now!" Shahzaib said in a high commanding tone.

"Shahnoor, come with me beti." Mr. Raees said holding on shahnoor's shoulder.

Shahnoor nodded and is about to walk away with Mr. Raees but Shahzaib walk further and stopped her by holding her wrist. She flinched on his touch as she look at him.

"She isn't going anywhere, she will go in my room." Shahzaib said looking in her scared gaze.

"Her lips are bleeding, she needed to be checked up." Mr. Raees said getting irritating.

"Doesn't matter, it isn't that big of a problem. You go get freshen up and make dinner for me." Shahzaib said, still looking at her.

Shahnoor look at him in disbelief, her eyes got all glossy because of the fresh tears yet she decided to have sabr. She look towards Mr. Raees and nodded her head in a reassuring manner. Mr. Raees left her shoulder as she walked away slowly towards the elevator. Everyone than departed towards their room, except firoz and Shahzaib.

"She is a kid, an innocent one. Taking out farah's frustration on her won't bring you any peace in the end." Firoz said to Shahzaib.

"You do not need to give me advice of how I need to behave with my wife." Shahzaib said glaring at firoz.

"You too know, I am not wrong here." Firoz said and walked away with an irritation written over his face.

Shahzaib sighed in tiredness, the feeling that you got after a huge burden relieve from your heart but than someone broke another problem on your head is just like what Shahzaib is feeling.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"You okay ma'am?" The maid asked shahnoor.

Shahnoor nodded looking down while making rotis for Shahzaib, who is waiting in the dining area for her. She felt her legs giving out, they were paining as hell. Her dark green eyes never stopped crying after the humiliation she faced earlier. Slowly she cook rice, dal (Mix legumes), Aloo ki tarkari (a dish made of potatoes) and roti for him. Everything is almost done, she plated the dishes and the maid helped her taking them out. Not before placing the dupatta on her head or else she doesn't trust his mood now. After keeping everything on the dining table, Shahnoor started serving him food. Everyone started eating silently while Shahzaib observe her each and every moment, never did she look at him but kept serving with neutral face. The visible red mark on her cheek caught Shahzaib's attention, he wanted to reach out his hand and touch her, wanted to remove the guilt by planting uncountable soft kisses on the reddened mark yet there's something that stops him every time.

Shahzaib's POV :-

After serving me, she is about to walk away when I hold her small hand. She flinched again, stabbing my heart with her horror expression. I cleared my throat looking at her.

"Sit down and.. Feed me." I said.

"I.. For-forget to..bring malai.. I was going..to bring it." She said, stuttering.

I left her hand with a light nod and she walked away towards the kitchen.

"You raised your hand on her yet she cares for what you like or not, Shahzaib did you even know what you are doing?" Raees uncle asked looking at me.

"Your uncle is right Shahzaib, this girl is still a kid. Based on my experience, I know you both still didn't have that relationship yet." Jameela aunty said with a known expression.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"I am telling for your own good, you still have time.. Leave her." Jameela aunty said while motioning her hands.

"Aunty, this is the last time you said this and I am telling you for your own good that never say this again." I said with a heavy tone.

"Bu-"

Before Jameela aunty could say anything further, Shahnoor came in the dining room with a small glass bowl in her hand. She kept the bowl on the table and pulled a chair next to me, sitting on it. She placed the food plate on her lap and applied malai on the roti than started feeding me with her small hands not before whispering bismillahi. I ate silently, looking at her with a hope the she looks at me but no she doesn't glance for once.

"Do you want more?" She asked me when the rotis got over in the plate, still looking down.

"No, Alhamdulillah I full now." I said in a rough tone, she nodded.

When she is about to stand up, I hold her hand and made her sit down.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"I already ate." She said slowly.

"When?" I asked.

"Wi-with..my friend abie, before coming here." She said, looking down but the drops of her thick tears on her lap is visible to me.

"Okay, there's no need to cry in it. Give me your every friends detail and tomorrow I'll be coming with you in your college." I said, trying to be polite.

She snapped her face towards me with a bewildered look.

"Wh-why?" She asked.

"To change your last name in the forms and also getting know your surrounding there. I'll also gonna talk to the head of your department to inform me about your whereabouts. Plus to know how's your study going." I said, looking in her confuse puffy eyes.

"Bu-but there's no need of it!" She said standing up.

"Yes, there is!" I said, getting up as well.

"But why?!" She asked as tears flowed down her cheeks.

I walk further and cupped her face, at first she flinch but I am fast enough to hold her. Lightly holding her small face in my large hands, I walk closer to her making her look up at me. Wiping away the tears, I said.

"So that you won't make the kind of mistake that you made earlier."

"I promise I won't do it again but please don't go in my college." She pleaded, I furrowed my brows.

Why doesn't she want to me to go in her college?

"Why?" I asked, she look down.

"I haven't..told my fri-friends that I married you." She said slowly.

"Please don't go there, they'll think wrong of me." She continued.

"Oh my! Are you feeling ashamed on introducing our Shahzaib as your husband?" Jameela aunty said, standing up.

"Its not like that, why would I feel ashamed?" Shahnoor asked, looking at her.

"I'll tell you! Cause Shahzaib is your sister's husband, that's the first reason and mainly he is much older than you. I know girls like you wants all that young and rich man but Shahzaib is just rich, that's the reason you are feeling ashamed on introducing him as your husband." Rania said, glaring at shahnoor.

Shahnoor look at me while shaking her head.

"No, this isn't true." She said, holding my hands in her small ones.

There is no need of her to lie, of course she is young and she has her own likings. Rania isn't all wrong here, we both look so different from each other. I look much older in front of her maybe that's the reason, she doesn't want to introduce me to her friends. I slowly removed my hands from her face, looking away.

"Please don't believe it." She said in her melodic tone, whispering.

"Don't worry, once I find your sister farah, I'll set you free than." I said and walked away.

Shahnoor's POV :-

My heart went all restless when he said that and walked away. How can he? What does he take me for? I look down, sighing in tiredness. I look up when I felt a hand on my head, raees uncle.

"Don't worry beti, he is just stressed out of everything. He won't leave you, trust me." Raees uncle said with a reassuring smile.

"Of course, we won't let him do such stupidity." Firoz bhai said while grinning.

I smile lightly and nodded. Soon after everyone departed to their rooms, I helped the maid with the dishes than walk out of the mansion towards the seating area which is near the garden. Its a beautiful area, it looks like a small downwards stage with cushions and mattress on the steps to sit. I sat down on the mattress and look up at the beautiful sky, full of stars and beautiful half moon. Tears pool my eyes once again as I remember earlier scene.

'Don't worry, once I find your sister farah, I'll set you free than.' His words ranged in my ears as if they were a kind of curse.

"Ya Allah, you are so aware of my every wish. You know na, I do not want to leave my husband, I don't care if we love each other or not but I don't want to do anything which hurts you. You hate it na when a husband and wife separates their path? Ammi told me this, from that moment I promised you that I won't ever separate my way from my husband even if he doesn't love me at all but Allah, I am helpless. So please forgive me as he wanted to leave me." I said crying over and over, looking up at the heavens.

I wipe my tears and look towards the mansion when my eyes locked with the blue ocean once, he is standing there. In his study room's balcony, his left hand is in his jeans and right one holding the cigar. We both kept looking at each other, my eyes didn't allow to look elsewhere.

'Why did you do it?' I thought looking at him.

He backed away from the balcony and walked back inside. I sighed while rubbing my legs with my right hand, Ya Allah this are paining as hell. I felt like they are swelling, like if something crampy is happening in my feet. I whimpered when the pain started getting worse.

"You okay?" My heart jump as he suddenly came in front of me.

I look down and nodded. He sat near my legs and put his right hand on my right leg. I hesitantly pulled away my leg, looking at opposite direction.

"I have called Dr. Amelia, she will be here soon." He said.

"Jazakallah." I whispered, thanking him for calling her.

"I.. I am sorry baccha." He said, my heart beats increased on his embarrassing apology.

"Hmm.." I said, still not looking at him.

His large warm left hand made its way to my right cheek, pulling my face towards him. I kept looking down as his thumb cares my cheek, where he slapped me. Soon he planted a soft kiss on my forehead, making my internal swirl with unknown emotions. I licked my dry lips as I waited for him to say anything further.

"I was... Afraid back than.. Thinking of.. That you ran away.. Leaving me all alone." He said with hesitation.

"I don't understand you, one time you say that you'll never let me go away from you and the other time you say that you'll leave me." I said, still looking down.

"I..am sorry again but I need to keep you with me until I find farah. Its for the betterment of my heart." He said, I smiled bitterly.

"Gareeb ka baccha toh dil behlane ke kaam hi aata hai.. (The child of the poor is used to recreate the heart.)" I said, looking away.

"Baccha please, its not like that." He said, I look at him.

"Of course it is like that, who cares for my heart. Aapki mohabbat farah, farah ki mohabbat azam or meri mohabbat ka kiya? Aap sab ki mohabbat zaruri hai, per mein toh insaan hi nahi hu na!(Your love is farah, farah's love is azam and what about my love? You all need love but me? I am not even human being right!)" I said with hatred.

"Did you love someone else?" He asked, making me realize what I had said.

My shivering glossy eyes met with his suspicious one. I suddenly felt self conscious.

"Tell me, do you love someone else?" He asked, holding my arm.

"I.."

"Bhai, Dr. Amelia is arrived." suddenly firoz bhai came and said.

He nodded his head and stood up. I sighed in relief. Firoz bhai walked away with a light nod. I am about to get up when a painful shriek left my mouth and I sat down immediately holding my left thigh.

"What happened baccha?" He asked, bending down with concern.

"Ah..it's a cramp, I guess. Its painful Ya Allah!" I said rubbing my left thigh.

"Wait." He said and stood up.

Before I could get in all the moments, he hold my left hand and put it around his nape than my right one on his chest and hold me up in bridal style with a swift moment like I am a doll. I quickly clutch onto him tightly, my heart felt uneasy being so close to him.

"I can walk plea-"

"Shh.. Do not utter a word or else I'll drop you." He said, looking in my eyes.

I gulp before looking down as he started walking towards the mansion. With full of hesitation and shyness, I slowly leaned my head on his chest. Instead of taking me with the elevator, he used stairs.

"We could take the elevator." I said, slowly.

"No, I haven't worked out since days. Its really helpful with you in my arms like this." He said with a naughty smirk, I blushed.

"I am..not that fat." I said with embarrassment.

"You are right, you are not fat anymore. When I first met you, you were very chubby but now you are loosing your weight. Are you dieting baccha?" He asked, looking at me with concern. I quickly shake my head in negative.

"I am not." I said.

"Than, how are you loosing your weight? I need to ask Dr. Amelia." He said with furrowed brows as if he is thinking something.

Soon we reached to ou-, I mean his room. Dr. Amelia along with a nurse and firoz bhai were present in the room. I again felt embarrassed as I don't have habit of such treatment in front of everyone. He laid me down on the left side of bed and walk towards the edge. Dr. Amelia came forward towards me with a light smile on her face.

"How are you doing shahnoor?" She asked, softly while putting on the stethoscope in her ear.

"Not good." I said, slowly looking down.

She checked me up, asking me questions of my health and pain. I told her about my cramps and severe pain in my backbone and feet. She listened to me very carefully and wrote everything on the pad.

"Its okay shahnoor, you felt the severe pain cause you didn't completed your this week's therapy. I am gonna do it now and you'll be fine till morning." She said and patted my right cheek, making me wince in the pain.

"What happened? Wait! What's with this reddened mark?" She asked looking at the mark with her suspicious gaze.

I quickly turn my face with a nervousness.

"It-its nothing, I got..this accidentally." I lied.

"Bu-"

"Can you please do this faster? I am sleepy." I quickly cut her off.

She look at me for a moment but than continued her work. After putting IV in my hand, she told the nurse to change the solution bottle after 3 hours and gave her other instructions.

Third person's POV :-

Shahzaib's gaze followed each and every moment of Dr. Amelia as she put the IV in Shahnoor's left hand. As for Dr. Amelia, she find it hard to ignore the reddened mark on Shahnoor's cheek. After completing her work, she took her bag and walk out of the room following by Shahzaib. Coming out of the room, she turn around slowly with bitter feeling in her heart.

"Mr. Shahzaib, I don't know what actually happened but I guess somewhere my instinct says about the red mark on shahnoor's cheek is because of you, isn't it?" Dr. Amelia asked, Shahzaib folded his hand behind his back and choose not to answer her.

Dr. Amelia got his point and nodded with a light hummed sound.

"You should thank God that I haven't filed a case against you in the court for marrying an under age girl, if there would be some else beside me than you wouldn't be stan-"

"SHUT UP!" Shahzaib shouted, cutting her off.

"Listen to me very carefully," Shahzaib said pointing his index finger towards her.

"I am respecting you cause you are hired to make my wife's health better, Do. Not! Test my patience. I am not a simple man you know that right? Remember who you are talking to before spitting those ridiculous dumb words." Shahzaib said, with a watchful gaze.

Dr. Amelia felt the fear of his coldness, she nodded with a defeated form.

"Now be professional and tell me why is shahnoor loosing her weight gradually?" Shahzaib asked.

"Thats also related to her disease, it will happen and I Know I shouldn't be giving you advice but this is important.." Dr. Amelia said, Shahzaib nodded.

"I hope you will have patience with her, she will not be able to bear the pain during her pregnancy in the future or I say.. Her time of pregnancy will cause her more pain than ever." Dr. Amelia said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of her." Shahzaib said.

"And yeah, make her workout light exercise and give her healthy foods instead of junk food." Dr. Amelia said.

"Okay, its been noted. Thank you." Shahzaib said and walk back in his room.

As he went in, the nurse and shahnoor were talking to each other with all that smile faces as if they are best friends. Shahzaib like the way shahnoor smiled and the peace on her face is keeping his heart calm. He felt that if he is able to keep her happy than there is nothing more he can ask god for but the mood swings he had isn't helping his situation. Clearing his throat, he walk towards them. The nurse stood up, apologizing for being so frankly instead being professional.

"No need to apologize, if you keep my baccha - I mean my wife happy like that than you aren't doing anything wrong." Shahzaib said looking at shahnoor.

Shahnoor's face heat up when he referred her again as 'His'. She is finding it hard to solve this puzzled foreign feeling. She look down, with a light smile.

"I am gonna get freshen up baccha, and miss you stay here until I come back than you can go to guest room." Shahzaib said to the nurse, she nodded.

After getting freshen up and changing into white simple pathani, Shahzaib came back in the room. The nurse than soon after left the room after his arrival, Shahzaib turned off the lights and laid besides shahnoor. Carefully he placed her head on his left arm and his right hand over her waist which caused tingling feeling in Shahnoor's stomach. She tried to shift away but he hold her near him.

"Why are you moving away?" Shahzaib said in a whispering tone, looking at her face which is facing the ceiling.

Shahnoor gulped before lightly shaking her head and looking away as tears again made her vision blurry, she remember the humiliating conversation held in the canteen between her and hareem.

~Flashback~

"Why are you being rude shahno? We just asked? You know nowadays it just so common to find such relationships.." Hareem said with a kind of awkward look.

"Wh-what do you mean by such relationship?" shahnoor asked with furrowed brows.

"I mean an affair between you know, sister-in-law and broth-"

~End of flashback~

Shahnoor bite her Lower lip as Shahzaib's hand came on her waist, his breath tingling the side of her neck and his eyes never leaving the sight of her. She felt his presence bothering, hareem's words made her disgusted by herself. She slowly hold Shahzaib's right hand and moved it away from her waist. Shahzaib furrowed his brows, he took help of his elbow, supporting his upper body weight on it as he pierced down at her.

"Why did you moved my hand away? What's bothering you?" He asked.

"No-nothing." Shahnoor replied shortly.

"Look at me! What happened tell me?" Shahzaib said in a strict tone.

Shahnoor obeyed and turn her face towards him which cause her to gasp because of the close proximity.

"Yo-you..shou-shouldn't be th-this close to me." She said, being nervous.

"Why? I am your husband. Why can't I be this close to you?" Shahzaib asked, with serious face.

"My-my friend ha-hareem told me.." Shahnoor said, stuttering.

"What she said?" He asked.

"Tha-that af-affair be-between sister-in-law and brother-in-law ar-are very common no-now a days. It makes me dis-disgusted by myself as sh-she pronounced it." Shahnoor said, looking at his chest while crying.

"Whatever she said, don't think too much about it. She is stupid, you are my wife. We aren't in a wrong relation baccha. Its a relationship which is loved by Allah, how can you compare this to that haram relationships." Shahzaib explained, softly.

"Or.. Are you disgusted by my touch?" Shahzaib asked with a heavy heart.

Shahnoor quickly shake her head in negative which made Shahzaib smile. He lean down near her right cheek, where he slapped her. Her breath became uneven due to his closeness and the way his weight crush her, Shahzaib slowly placed his soft lips on her chubby cheek. Putting on a little more pressure, he kissed her cheek which made her close her eyes automatically. Than he look at her, with their nose touching. She felt something within her, an unknown emptiness. His right hand slowly cupped her face, his thumb caressed her cheek as she look at him breathlessly.

"I am your husband, I..have every right over you. But I'll use it on right time, you.. Only need to focus on your study baccha, you got it?" Shahzaib asked in his husky voice.

Shahnoor gulped before nodding, her eyes travelled to his lips than again to his eyes same goes with him, his manly gaze caught the sight of her pink bow shape full lips than to her deep green eyes. He wanted to kiss her again and he did but this time on her forehead than laid down next to her. Shahnoor slowly held up her left hand towards her stomach.

"You'll hurt yourself!" Shahzaib said out of concern.

"I'm okay." Shahnoor said, looking at him.

"Can you..hold my hand?" She asked him.

He look at her momentarily than slowly interwine his right hand with her.

"I was wondering...If you'll really leave me.." Shahnoor said, looking at their hands.

She wondered how small her appearance becomes in front of his large dominating one.

"I am not sure about myself baccha, I can't trust myself. My moods never can be same, at my bad I become the worst of all and about my good.. I don't know about it yet." Shahzaib said, playing with her pale small fingers.

"I know.. You are the..best when it comes to your good. I.. Have seen it." Shahnoor said, still looking at their intertwine hands.

"Where?" He asked.

"When you love my sister.. You still love her truely.. Can.. I ask you something?" Shahnoor said with a kind of awkwardness, he nodded.

"Can you please.. Let me stay here.. Even when you find my sister. I promise I won't come between you two. I'll move out of this room than if you will give me a small room, I'll stay in it." She said as tears flowed down the sides of her eyes.

"Why.. Why do you want to stay here? When you can get the freedom after I find your sister." Shahzaib asked with furrowed brows, at this shahnoor smile looking at him.

"Aap galat hai yaha per.. Aapne jis din mujhse nikah kya tha, usi din mujhe ek aisi qaid me daal diya jisse nikal ka mout ke alawa koi raasta nahi.. (You are wrong here, the day you married me, you caged me in a prison from which there is no way to get out of other than death)" Shahnoor said while sad tears didn't stop from her green eyes.

"Looks like you didn't understand, until now.. My parents still don't know about this marriage and you already said you will leave me. When you will do such thing na, than nothing will damage you but my and my parent's world will collapsed because we don't have anything else to loose other than our dignity. You'll leave me as for nowhere but a burden on my parent's head." She continued with her light sobs.

Shahzaib wiped away her tears with the back of his right hand, following by a feathery kiss on her forehead.

"You are not a burden nor you will become one, I will never gonna leave you." He whispered, looking at her with soft eyes.

"You promise?" She asked, putting forward her right hand.

Shahzaib smile, placing his hand on her small one.

"I promise."

~2 days later~

Shahnoor's POV :-

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" I said wearing my abaya, getting ready for the college.

"Good morning ma'am." The maid greeted me.

"Morning to you too, where's your sir? I haven't seen him since I woke up." I asked, pinning up my hijab.

"He went somewhere out this morning and told me not let you go out until he comes." She said, I stopped at my place and look at her.

"Why?" I asked, with furrowed brows.

"I don't know ma'am, but he told me this. Please don't go anywhere until he comes." She said with a pleading tone.

"Okay, you go." I said and she left.

Ya Allah, what's in his mind now? I am really afraid with his moods. The day after that night, he took me to the college and told the principle that I am his wife now, so he wants each and every detail about my studies and activities plus he needed my last name to be changed. The principal was shocked to hear that cause according to my birth date on my admission form, I am an underage girl and isn't allowed to get married. Upon this my too good principle sir protested and started asking me questions like 'He forced you, right?', 'Why did you married him?', 'Tell us we will help you' and something like that yet all this he said until he got to know The Mafia leader's name. After hearing his name, principal sir quickly started the procedure of changing my last name or I say adding up his name with mine and changing my contact details.

Although, I thanked Allah that he didn't met my friends cause he had some important work to attend. So, he left me in the college and went to his office. About yesterday, I was really shocked when he asked me to help him getting dress up. I asked why he can't get ready himself, he said its a sunnah that a wife should help her husband getting ready on Fridays. So, I ironed his jhabbah (Ankle length kurta of men's wear), than helped him with his safa which was really hard for me but he taught me how to do it than I put on the surma in his eyes and applied ittar on his body. Everything was just so intimidating for me while he just kept staring at me. Yet I can't help but to feel feared by his presence, he gets irritated in no time and starts shouting just like last night.

~Flashback~

"Do I sound like I'll take everything as a dumb sh*t lie from you!?! Huh!?" He shouted on his phone while his left hand rested on his hip.

"I DON'T CARE! I'LL KILL YOU! RASCAL YOU ARE BETRAYING ME! SHAHZAIB AHMED MIRZA ONCE CAN FORGIVE HIS ENEMY BUT CAN NEVER THE BETRAYERS!" He shouted and cut the call.

I was really scared to reach him, so I kept sitting on the sofa near the window. He took out a cigar and puffed it, than another one and another one. Uff~ it was so suffocating. After smoking all that uncountable cigars, he turned off the lights and laid down on the bed. I wasn't sure if I should go and sleep next to him or not.

"Are you going to keep sitting there?!" He asked not looking at me but in a high tone, at which I stood up.

Slowly I walk towards the bed, sitting down and removing my dupatta, I laid down at a good distance from him. With a sudden force, he pulled me towards him. My back came in contact with his chest, the warmth covered my back. He nudged his nose in my neck, tightening his hold around my waist as his right leg caught my both legs. I felt caged in him, when he started speaking.

"I am like this, I know you are afraid but you don't have any other options." He said.

I slowly turn around and faced him, he look in my eyes.

"I wasn't saying that I have one either." I said and hide my face in the crook of his neck as my left hand circle around his well defined back.

"I am gonna test you until the very moment my heart gets satisfied.." He said before kissing on my head.

~End of flashback~

I didn't said anything after that but I don't know what will he do with me? What kind of tests he was talking about?

Knock! Knock!

I walk towards the door and find the same maid with a worried face.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Shahzaib sir has came and his asking for you in the hall." She said, I nodded and walk out of the room.

As I came in the hall, everyone is already present there. He look at me than a smile stretched on his face as he motion me to go to him with his hand. I walk towards him, he than hold my hand.

"My little wife, its time for your tests to start.." He said, looking down at me with the same smile.

I gulped looking at him with confusion. He cupped my face with his large hands, making me closer to him.

"I wanted to celebrate our walima, it's a sunnah as well, right? But there will be a twist." He said.

Than he took me near the huge cooking dishes/pans which were kept down on the floor. He motion the unknown person to remove the huge lid from one of it and he did so. I was so shocked when I look inside it.

"Surprise it is!" He said.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.2K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
59.1K 2.7K 30
" where do you think you are going " his dark brown eyes glare at my scared face. I tried to struggle in his death grip " please... please let me go...
77.2K 3.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
286K 7.5K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...