HE IS MY CHAUFFEUR ✅

Por AeshaKabir

Adeelah Rabi'u would do anything to live her life peacefully. Peace was worth every struggle and hassle. At t... Más

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY eight- NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
Thirty two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
38/ 39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64: The end
65: Epilogue
Author's note.
New book?

55

1.7K 399 62
Por AeshaKabir

Jumu'at Mubarak. Don't forget to recite Suratul Kahafi and send alot of Salawat to Rasulillah S.A.W.

******

Muhammad's diary.

Mama said i will be a big brother soon. She now has a big belly and she said there's a baby in it. I asked her when will the baby come out and she said soon.

I can't wait to play with the baby.

Yesterday when Baba came back from work, he brought me a parrot. He didn't speak. His mouth is black. But Mama said it's called a beak. It's skin is ash. Mama said it's called feather. I love Mama because she taught me new things. I love Baba because he bought me things but he didn't use to stay. He said he would start staying soon. He said he's staying in Nigeria because he's contesting for precedent. Oh Mama said it's President. It means a leader of a country.

Few pages further.

Baba has a friend named Mahmoud. I don't like him. He doesn't seem like a good friend. He likes touching my younger brother too. I had seen him draw blood from his arm but Mama said it's my imagination. Okay Mama is always right. I like calling her Mama and she likes it when i say Mammy. Mama is easier but i say Mammy sometimes. I love her. I love my little brother, Adeel. I love Baba. But I don't like Baba's friend. Bye bye. Gotta go play with baby Adeel. Mama said his name is El-Mustapha but it's Baba's father's name. So we call him Adeel. Sometimes i like to call him with his real name.
It's night and i am writing again. I have seen a scar on Adeel's arm. I told Mama and she said there's no scar even though she's seen it. She shooed me away and i am angry that's why i am writing. I hope nothing happens to my baby brother.

Five pages further.

It's Adeel's birthday and he's spending the day with me in Baba's friend's house because they bought a cake. There's a woman like my mother in the house and a boy like my brother. Her name is Maami. I like her, you see she's nice. She fed us cake and water and sweet and candies. We went back home. I liked the place. I can tell Adeel liked her too. But I don't feel good because when i wanted to use the restroom i saw Baba Mahmoud and another man talking.

They're whispering but my ears are sharp. "We should make sure those properties papers come in handy before we kill him. Hassan will go first. He trusts Hassan more than me." The other man said.

"Yeah that's why i have been visiting the house like Hassan sent me. And I'm getting his kids closer. Hence i invited them for the birthday. It's all part of the plan."

I was shaking even when we left the house. I told Mammy and she said I'm talking too much as a nine year old. So i will never talk about him again. I will stop thinking about him. Maybe Mammy is right, i am only imagining. Bye for now. I have home fun to do and play with Adeel.

*****

Muhammad had been at his worst ever since Adeelah disappeared. He hated the look he'd always seen displayed by her step mother, Hajiya Sadiya. For the first time ever in his life, he saw a step mum who's motherly inlove with a child from her husband. He could assure that she's not even faking it and she's not doing it because she's afraid that once Adeelah's father's back, he would blame her. No, it's a genuine concern.

He remembered sitting beside her, feeling so remorseful than ever, feeling as if he'd failed to protect Adeelah from the monsters put there, feeling that he's disappointed Adeelah and her family. In no time, his eyes was filled with mist of his weakness. He's not allowed to cry, at least not when Hajiya Sadiya and Nafeesah were deeply sobbing.

He'd wondered how they must be feeling, misfortunes after misfortunes. Since he met them, there had been troubles after drama simultaneously. No, there wasn't any too much gap between the phases.

Adeelah! That poor girl. Tossing from one angle of life to the other. He must have heard a lot from the people, people telling him about her as if she was an open book. But she's really a closed book, written with a mysterious pen. Over the time he spent with her, he'd seen how she's coping everyday. Being at her strongest point yet being vulnerable at the same time.

He felt like she distance deserve any of these. Those bulging cute eyes deserved to gleam with happiness, that heart shaped lips needed to be stretched in a beautiful smile all the time.

Thinking of that over and over, her love engraving his heart into pieces; beautiful letters, each ready to showcase it's perfection, like arabic calligraphy, perfect and beautiful. He's afraid that her love will overpower the love he'd for his brother. That love he'd carried for all his life. Withal that, he's decided to meet El-Mustapha after he's done with the case of finding Abba.

Just now, as he was about to meet the commissioner of police, Sergeant Aminu called to say he's recieved a call from Abba. The commissioner had briefly looked at Muhammad before saying all the polices on duty should follow him to the scene.

He'd turn and tell him the good news.

"He's found." Minutes later, they stood in the nearest hospital's hallways waiting for the police to arrive.

"I just hope he's alive." The commissioner said.

"Hopefully in sha Allah." Muhammad replied, sweeping away the folds of sweats on his forehead with his 'kerchief . He suddenly felt sick in lieu of being extremely happy.

What would he tell Abba about his darling daughter Adeelah?

"The daughter will be found soon too." As though he knew what Muhammad was thinking at the moment. Muhammad sighed, shaking his head.

"That man is really good." He added, Muhammad looked at him not understanding who the commissioner was referring to.

"Who?"

The commissioner smiled. "He managed to bribe all the polices to be alert. If not, that call from the victim would have gone down the drain. They wouldn't even pick the call. Or even after picking, they would play ignorant because they're afraid to face such a man that could kidnap two people in a daylight."

He walked to the nearest sit, removing his police cap.

"El Mustapha Kabo. He did it. He promised them a huge money after a successful operation. I have never seen them this active. Even though as the commissioner, they wouldn't listen to me all the time. I hate to be in this field of work sometimes because people assume we are all corrupted. Yeah, i have realky nice co workers like Sergeant Aminu himself and co but others?"

Muhammad shook his head proudly. His brother was one gem. He really had to find him so soon.

"So pathetic." Muhammad remarked, suspiciously though. He'd no trust for this man onward.

"Yeah. I had been threatened twice in two months to disclose this case. I just hope they find the culprit. My wife even suggested that i resign. I will resign soon."

"I had to resign too. I was a secret security officer. I wanted to disguise and meet the man that kidnapped him but i was afraid if the police found out wouldn't believe i am not siding him."

He laughed. It's right. They wouldn't listen to any explanation especially with the fact that he'd resigned.

Nearly after thirty minutes, there was siren blaring in the hospital. People had started recording even though they had no idea of what's happening. ElMustapha wanted to keep the journalists away but he'd decided against it. But he didn't want his name to come out so he's warned the police. The journalists were aware of the case because of how it's been discussed in the media for the whole time.

Muhammad stood up and walked to the scene. The sight was bad. When he's sure that Abba was alive but unconsciously wheeled away to the emergency unit as well as Rano, whom he wondered who was he, he called the family to tell them the news.

Behind his back, the commissioner went and met a nurse which obviously was an acquaintance.

"Make sure he doesn't survive it."

*****

"Tell me about you, Celine. I'm bored."

Celine tucked hair behind her ears before she smiled. Adeelah looked at her, she really was a bright beautiful lady. Deep set eyes, celebrity nose and full lips smeared with red lipstick.

"I was raised by a single mother. My mother is English. She doesn't want to talk about who my father is because the last time i asked her she said he was just some 'party fun partner'. Anyway she said he's French hence i found myself here. I mean i moved out at eighteen and chose here because i feel like someday i would meet him. She didn't care by the way because she moved on with her life with a new man. What else? My sorry of a boyfriend dumped me when i was already envisioning our future. His loss anyway." She flipped her hair nonchalantly as if the breakup wasn't itching her heart every single day.

Adeelah had a small smile on her face.

"Yeah his loss. He lost this beautiful gem of a baby girl." She flattered, pulling Celine's cheeks playfully.

Celine hugged Adeelah from the sides. "I won't even ask you about yours because when you were bought here by Mr Adeel, you're unconscious. I was wondering but I didn't miss your intense beauty. Are you Arab?"

Adeelah was shocked. "Adeel?" She asked with large eyes, looking scary because they doubled in size.

Celine pretended that she didn't see the shock. Well, this was planned. He asked her to mention the Adeel name and take note of Adeelah's reaction.

"Yes. Any bell rang in there?"

"Yes of course. Of course, of course. Oh no, wait Celine. Does that mean he's Salisu?" Celine knew that Salisu name would come out because he told her about that part. She'd freakishly stared at him wondering how many names he's using until he cleared it for her.

Adeelah noticed the way Celine's lips curved to a smile.

"Now I'm not sure if I trust you Celine. I am not what? I'm not sure i trust you." Celine didn't hold her laughter.

"For real? For what? Real!" She mimicked Adeelah and threw her head back laughing maniacally.

"It's not even funny. Carry your blonde hair and leave." Adeelah smacked her shoulder with a glare.

"Sorry." She held her ears in apology still hiccuping with suppressed laughter.

"Whatever. Does he has his burn scar on his face on something?"

Celine shrugged. "No, a face as sleek as a baby's cheek. Full hair, badass sideburn and dark purple smoochy lips. I drool at the sight of them, holy sheep! That's my little secret, keep it safe."

Adeelah was supposed to find that funny but she didn't. So, she kept quiet.

"You look like a jealous girl. Your partner?"

"Childhood friend. I'm confused. Okay okay not to sound like a bad person but your time is up. I need to go and think till I understand the puzzle."

Celine smiled. "As you wish."

Adeelah gracefully smiled at her simplicity. She had never been this free with a human till Celine. Perhaps it's because she'd no option but to warm out to her. Perhaps Celine was charming. Whatever, she liked this lady and that's it.

"Celine?" She called.

"Yes amour."

"Thank you for every single day. Please come early tomorrow. I will love to share with you my deduced thoughts."

"Thanks too. See ya!" She blew a kiss at Adeelah and walked out.

Adeelah sighed first. When she held her head with both her hands, tears started cascading down her cheeks. She missed home, she missed the old her. With no life hurdles.

*****

Yup that's what votes do to me!😁 if comments are fire too, i can write twice in a day, meaning a double update but let's see..

So we are approaching the end, or not? I don't know yet because I'm just following the story😂😂 the angle it wants. I want to stop at 60 but it's very unlikely from the looks of it. Who knows? I may summarize it for now and expand it later when editing and perhaps publish it somewhere? Someday? It depends.

Get your reviews ready anyway! I will love them. Either here, my mail, my Instagram. Anywhere!

If He's My Chauffeur was a hard copy, would you have bought it? Is it worth it?😃

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

288K 49.9K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
829K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
19.1K 1.1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
24.1K 2.1K 16
❝Nhi pata keb,kese,kyu ye ishq hua bs itna pta hai ki sirf tumse hau❞ Adeel khan a famous business tycoon girls are crazy for him but he don't give t...