𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗔, blackpin...

By victorianwales

❝ the kids were young and pretty, but will you still love them when they'll shine from words and not ... More

◖🦢◗ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ
facts & about.
her members.
◖🦢◗ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪ
square up
re: blackpink (korean ver.)
kill this love. ( mini-album. )
no tears left to cry ( collab. )
born pink.
◖🦢◗ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪɪ
◖🦢◗ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ᴀᴄᴛ ɪᴠ
yg palm stage ― 2021 blackpink: the show
crackhead culture.
online fansign event. (unedited)
◖✾◗ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗧
lovesick girls + how you like that.
interview ( unedited. )
the songs. (lyrics only)
◖🦢◗ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴠ
iconic, incorrect quotes (unedited).
stylist under fire.
livs' collecting idols.
her pets.
inside her phone.
eras: hair
light up the sky: moments
the late late show w/james corden: flinch (unedited)
◖🦢◗ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴠɪ
ig | private account.
twt | fan-content
◖🦢◗ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴠɪɪ
zero.
하나一 five out of ten
둘.一 rain, cooking and details
삼 .一 folded ruby curtains
넷.── merry trainwreck
다섯.── training wheels

partners outside.

7.2K 89 25
By victorianwales

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

˗ˏˋ ONE ˎˊ˗⌗ ˚₊۰❱ ARIYEON       

im nayeon + park clarisa = ariyeon & navs

this duo met long before blackpink debuted, but there is something that didn't faded as the years went by and is that when they are together, there is no room for bad vibes. when they are together, the world is made up of all their own polymorphous levels and flexible colors. these mischievous sisters are able to convince even the wisest to go on a getaway car in the middle of an afterparty to another city if they sense the person is feeling down.

their relationship really sparked when livs revealed to her that they were gryffindor twins. since then, every single time that they met anyone they'll make them tell which hogwarts house they belong to, and even assign them.

livs will always get a smile out of her and help nayeon get by after a break-up or a very difficult work week. they share almost the same personality and can always be teasing, jumping or joking anywhere. lots of piggybacks by the ending of awards and many covers of both leaked on the internet (intentionally by them) have been discovered in the forums. jackson, nayeon and livs form a team that is literally incomparable, and how can the fans forget the friendship bracelets they almost lost while swimming at the beachs of jeju island.

tea and walks are indispensable for both, so they avoid all contact of electronic devices when they are together and prefer to spend their time talking, playing board games, or playing on the piano - although nayeon always likes to go to perfume shops, both buy exotic perfumes and force the other to wear them for a week. then give their opinion about them in vlive. even when companies reproach them that brands are not paying them to advertise and therefore it is a waste of their time. 

it is known that livs choreographied nayeon's main single, 'pop'.

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

˗ˏˋ TWO ⌗ ˚₊۰❱ JAVS       

jackson wang + park clarisa = javs & clackson

because livs' stay in one country has not been very long, once when she was a child, with her family she spent the holidays in hong kong, jackson's mother and livs' mother have known each other since they were young and that was also a big reason why these two are so close nowadays.

both are suns facing each other in a dancing orbit, that cast a borderline glow to those who dare to tread their moors, but still manage not to burn each other's clouds, rather spontaneously aligning their colors to raise a quaint sky. they are two very positive beings attached to the hip who do not fail to encourage the other and comfort their weak points. livs has stated that she joined yg ent. to pursue her dreams because her feelings dictate her every pact, but jackson never got tired of giving her a reason and a motivation to go on.

jackson likes watching livs dance because it motivates him to become as good in that field as she is, but there is the thing of them complimenting each other: they brag about it more than it is sane. he has teased her with various jokes about whether or not she has any bones in her body. so jackson enjoys when it comes time to teach her fencing, because he knows he has the wind in his sails.

livs likes the fact that she is taller than him with heels and likes even more teasing babying him when she is in that privileged position, and jackson likes how he can take advantage of how curious she is to make jokes, saying that she might start asking plants about a place if there were no people around. allegedly, livs' first sleepover was with a ten-year-old jackson.

they always mention each other in interviews and are open about their friendship, and the korean public loves this friendship. they are the nation's bff.

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

˗ˏˋ THREE ⌗ ˚₊۰❱ BAMVS       

bam bam + park clarisa = bamvs & livam

these two are very close, not as close as lisa and bam bam, but they are definitely close. the two met through jackson, who introduced clary to the got7 members once she visited him at the jyp building. clary finds all the members very nice but has a special connection with one in particular, and that's bam bam.

they have this 'younger bro-older sis' energy in every interaction they get and both are photographers for each other. livs treats bam bam just like an older sister treats her younger brother: making jokes for everything he does, yet being protective and caring. bam bam uses the 'noona' to tease her, and to this day, he is the only person livs allows to call her 'noona.' bam bam believes that he cannot do anything without telling livs first, in return, livs calls him about 5 times a day when she's free just to notify him every time she put netflix on. 

bam bam and jackson seem to conspire against livs every time she interacts with the rest of got7, as they play bodyguard in an exaggerated fashion that ends up embarrassing her about anything. since their friendly relationship is well received by the public, livs usually posts snippets of bam bam and jackson's facecams, videos, or photoshoots. she would also randomly post ig stories screaming his verses in her private account.

the korean audience got to know about this friendship in 2017, due to the fact that both of them were MCs in one of the most important korea events: inkigayo. it didn't take long for blinks and ahgases to take over all social media and talk about the topic, countless videos can be seen on youtube, with titles like 'Livs bullying Bam Bam for 10 minutes straight', 'livs and bam bam being a comedic duo', 'got7's bam bam and blackpink's livs being chaotic siblings'

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

˗ˏˋ FOUR ˎˊ˗⌗ ˚₊۰❱ LEERISA       

lee ji-eun + park clarisa = leerisa & liu

total baes together - livs is that friend who thanks to her iu has emerged unscathed from more than one drunkenness. iu is the responsible, cool friend who will always take responsibility for her younger (even when it is not her fault) ; clary is iu's cloth of tears in moments of despair and, even though it's 4 in the morning, she runs to her rescue without asking why. when they have these mini reunions, mostly in iu's backstage, they make the moment of waiting worth it, and when the time is great, they even go for a ride to the beach to talk about how they have doing in the last few months.

iu is almost always looking for clary at the awards to hug her, and the same goes for livs. iu revealed in an interview that livs helped her with costumes for the kdrama she was starring in at the time, 'hotel del luna,' and even had gucci make custom outfits for jang man-wol. and that when she can't make it to see her because of her schedule, livs shows her support by sending her a coffee truck to the set. livs can supposedly bring out iu's more shameless side in less than a second, and she had stated that iu is one of those friends who always gives the perfect advice.

many interviews have been seen in which both mention that they help each other every time they want to compose songs, among songs and songs that livs has helped her write over the years, the following stand out: 'through the night' (밤편지) (she dedicated the title of her EP to this song), 'blueming' (블루밍) and 'jam jam' (잼잼). 

iu has also stated that she dedicated her song 'celebrity' to livs.

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

˗ˏˋ FIVE ⌗ ˚₊۰❱ CLAWOO       

cha eunwoo + park clarisa = clawoo & eunrisa

this is a ship that started only because eunwoo chose clary as his ideal type.

in fact, there are few interactions they had. most of all it is almost always eunwoo staring at her indiscreetly. one of the most famous interactions between the two was in 2018, which was when livs found out that she was the ideal type of eunwoo.

she had the opportunity to chat with him on a radio show, she ended up confessing that she kept showing off to her friends (in a good way) that she was the "ideal type of cha eunwoo."

livs can also be said to have some fear since eunwoo confessed that she was his ideal type, so to avoid false dating rumors, she practically avoids him like a scadery cat, which makes many people believe that he said that to avoid the fact that they hated each other. but in a solo vlive, she admitted that she did to avoid adding more tinder to the hateful fire that the public lit once he confessed this in public. 

although, ignoring the fact that he mentioned that he was interested in her, they are still friendly with each other behind the scenes.

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

˗ˏˋ SIX ˎˊ˗⌗ ˚₊۰❱ ARIKOOK       

jeon jungkook + park clarisa = arikook & jungri

jungkook and livs have been friends since livs moved to busan ; because they both lived just a few streets away from each other's house. jungkook and livs would almost always get together to play guitar, or maybe she could watch him paint and then tried to but fail and he could made jokes all the week about it, or livs would teach him english words and they would both laugh about his curiously deep native accent.

 if there's one thing that hasn't changed it's that livs is jungkook's official pillow, jungkook and his demands for her to give him a head massage would give anyone a headache, and he does believe that she is most cuddleable human in the world. however, she doesn't complains as long as he lets her do it while she whispers cheesy pick up lines to get him flustered. while jungkook is the somewhat normal in the relationship, he can't help but naturally keep up with the weird chats that livs comes up with at 2am. he can't scape from livs' inside jokes, random roleplay and perpetual teasing.

 livs and jungkook became undeniably close and above all created a friendship that would later lead to other unexpected directions, though it didn't go very far, as they were both too young and their parents too strict, to take it a step further. jungkook has a deeper connection with livs than any other girl because she knew all sides of him, long before he rose to fame, and she loved him even then. 

anyways, the two lost communication in mid-2009. because big hit's and yg's rules regarding extra-professional relationships became torturously strict due their joining to the companies as a trainees, and to avoid possible scandals in the future (if they make their debut), the CEOS made them break off all contact with each other.

[ no more details because spoilers ]

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

-

incomplete ; non-public friendships and relationships will be introduced later.

-

edit: everyone looks so gangster-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.1K 43
🍯 in which the world is introduced to got7's eighth member, bae areum. ❨ random updates ❩
478K 6.1K 149
6th member of red velvet FICTION.
21.3K 533 41
"Life is about timing my life is a diamond" Part 2 of Butterfly
41.2K 847 6
When Erica goes into heat and gets pregnant Derek sends Stiles away to another pack not knowing he has made a big mistake.