Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❀️
It's OutπŸ˜ŠπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Instagram Handle

Chapter 62

209 58 6
By MabelOsagiede

"Oscar, do you have to put a blindfold over my eyes?" Thelma whined as he slowly got her out of the car.

"Sshh!" Oscar hushed. "I want to surprise you".

"Why?"

"Sshh!" he hushed. "Where do you think I am taking you for our date?"

"To be sincere, I have no clue" she replied and placed her hand on the blindfold. "Can I take it off?"

"Wait," he exclaimed. "I don't know whether you are gonna like this place but..."

"Don't worry! I'll like it!"

"How sure are you?"

"Hundred percent!"

"Okay!" he removed the blindfold. "Tada!"

"Aquarium?" Thelma exclaimed. "Oh my gosh! I love this. I have never gone to the New York Aquarium! Come on! Let's go in, please"

"You like the surprise?"

"Oscar, I love it! Let's go in!"

"Alright!" he smiled and slipped his hand into Thelma's. He held her hand and they walked into the big building.

They walked around and enjoyed the sight. The moment was exquisite. Thelma wasn't the gregarious type but she was impressed that Oscar considered her. He selected a place she could enjoy and she was definitely enjoying it. She glanced at all the fishes in the large tank.

"Let's see the sharks. It is summer. I'm sure that they are out!" Oscar suggested.

"Sharks?" Thelma gasped. "No! I am scared of sharks".

"Oh!" he stroked his chin. "Are you sure you don't want to see them? They are in a tank. They can't attack us!".

"You want to see it, don't you?" she rose a brow and tilted her head.

"Yes!" he pouted.

"But I am too scared to go!"

"Hmm..." he ran his fingers down his hair. "But I'm there with you. Nothing will happen!"

"I'm still scared!"

"You need to conquer your fear!"

"That animal is dangerous!" she pointed out.

"I have a plan"

"What?"

"How about we go together but I'll be there. I will wrap my hands around you to make you aware of my presence and make you feel safe!" he wiggled his brow and smiled, his dimples flashing. "It sounds like a good plan".

"Hmm...." her eyes rolled skywards and she glanced back at Oscar. "Okay!"

He bowed, picked her hand and planted a kiss on it. "Thank you, my princess!"

Thelma's face flushed and she looked away to prevent Oscar from seeing her pink face.

"Let's go!" he held her hand and led her towards the area the sharks were kept.

When they got to the place, Thelma squeaked. Her first plan was to run but Oscar held her. He pulled her to the front of the tank and went behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on the crook of her neck. His breathe fanned her cheek and his arms encircled her small waist. Her breathe hitched and she glanced at him. She followed him gaze and found that he was staring at the sharks. She squinted her eyes and studied the sea creature. With Oscar beside her, she felt safe and calm. She smiled and glanced back at him. He was beautiful. A view she could never get tired of seeing. Her eyes twinkled and the corner of her lips rose. She was willing to give her heart to a caring man like Oscar.

"Is there something on my face?" Oscar quizzed and his blue eyes darted to her.

"Err...No!...Um...Yes!" Thelma stuttered.

"Oh! Where?" he lifted his hand and brushed his cheek.

"Wait! I'll remove it!" Thelma knew there was nothing on his face. She didn't know why she lied. She turned a little to get a good view of his face and raised her hand to his cheek. She brushed it and ran her finger down his jawline. "All gone!"

Her eyes traveled to his and she discovered that his pupil had dilated. His eyes flickered to her lips.

Oh my! What's about to happen? Should I stop it?

He leaned and pressed his lips on hers. Thelma's eyes widened. She placed her hand on his chest and was ready to push him. His arms coiled on her waist and he pulled her to his torso. His hot tongue slid around her lips and she parted it. She wrapped her arms on his shoulder and tilted her head a little to deepen their kiss.

They started with a kiss meant to be gentle but it ended up with passion. Her whole body was amused and excited. His touch and kiss was sending dragonflies into her belly. Her hand gripped the nape of his neck as she pulled him closer. He had one hand at her chin and the other at her waist. They broke the kiss and gasped for air. Her legs were wobbly. She had to hold Oscar to stop herself from crashing to the ground.

"I'm...um...I'm sorry.....I didn't...um..." Oscar stuttered and turned his face away. His cheek was bright pink and he had a worried look on his face.

Thelma placed a finger under his chin and turned his face to her. She breathed in and said, "It's okay! You don't need to apologize...um... besides I'm your girlfriend now!"

"You've agreed to be my girlfriend?" he exclaimed.

"Yes!"

He smiled and hugged her. "Yes! I'm extremely happy to hear this. You're the best! I love you!" he did a fist pump in the air. Thelma giggled and wrapped her arms on his shoulder.

*******

Theresa did her best to fulfill Don's last wishes in his will. She donated to some orphan asylums and started some projects to rebuild a few buildings for the homeless kids. She sauntered down her garden as she recalled moments she had with Don.

I will have to admit it. I actually liked Don. I didn't fall in love with him but I liked him. I had become fond of him. He was possessive and a jerk but I enjoyed every moment with him.

"My memories of Don will always be a treasure. I miss him though! He is always trying to win my heart. Unfortunately,..." she looked at the sky. It was late in the night. The moon was bright and the stars twinkled. She rolled her eyes. "Unfortunately, Alex was the one who stole it. He actually stole my heart and he refuses to give me back. I don't think I can love anyone else. It will be hard for me to move on!"

She kicked a pebble and grunted. "Thelma said Alex doesn't believe in love. If fate can give me a chance to be with him, I promise I'll make him the happiest man on earth. I'll shower him with love and give him the opportunity to know what love can do to a person. I don't know much about love but I know I want Alex to be happy. I like to piss him off too but most of all, I love it when he smiles and chuckles".

Theresa shook her head and facepalmed herself. "I knew it! Now I am talking to myself like a mad person. What has love done to me!" she exclaimed and her voice echoed in the garden.

However, Theresa couldn't wait to resume her work the next day. She woke up early and got dressed. Thelma had decided to join an online class so she left her at the mansion. Alex had employed Theresa as the sale manager. She was okay with that as long as she would work to earn her own money. She was a fashionable person who needed money to get the best fashion trends. She love to be independent so she worked for her money to take care of her needs.

Her eyes widened when a young man with good looks strode towards her. "Good morning," he greeted.

Theresa was in the hallway of R&L company. Her eyes darted to his fitted gray suit and then to his broad chest. "Good morning," she replied, dragged her gaze to his face and stared at his sharp hazel eyes.

"Do you know where the chief executive officer's office is? I'm his new assistant!"

"The CEO? Mr Roger?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Oh!" she smirked. "I'll take you there!"

"Thank you very much!" he nodded and flashed a smile at her. Theresa noted that he had a friendly countenance. Later, They got to the officer's door.

"This is his officer!"

"Thank you! I'm Raymond Starr. You can call me Ray. What's your name?"

"I'm Theresa Logan" she winked and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

An amused smile graced his features. "It's nice to meet..."

The door swung open and he froze. Alex glared at them. He noticed the little distance between them and groaned, "What were you guys doing?"

Ray gulped and wiped his forehead with his handkerchief. "Nothing much, sir. She just showed me to your office. I got lost!"

"How irresponsible!" Alex snorted.

"I'm sorry, sir"

A disgusted look formed on Alex's face and his glare hardened. "Your office is there!" he pointed at the door beside his. "You can only enter my office when I give you the permission!"

"Okay, sir!"

Theresa placed her hands on her hip and sneered, "Can you just stop looking at him like that? He is not a piece of trash!"

"You don't know how to mind your business, do you?" Alex snapped.

"I won't tolerate you talking to me like that!" Theresa stated. "Ray, this man is unbearable. If you need any help, you can come to me".

"What?" Alex gasped and he stared saucer-eyed. "You're nice to him and not me? How come?"

Theresa eyed him and sashayed away.

"Hey? I'm still talking to you. Where do you think you are going?" Alex yelled. Theresa ignored him and got into the elevator.

A week later, Theresa had gotten to know Ray better. He was like a younger brother to her. She decided to have lunch with him one afternoon. They settled in a fast food restaurant and made their orders.

"So she is pregnant?" Theresa cocked a brow.

"Yes!"

"Then marry her!"

"I want to! I love her but my parents are against our relationship!"

"Aargh! Parents!" Theresa groaned. "Do they know that she is pregnant?"

"No!"

"Oh..." Theresa shrugged. "Do you want to tell them? It might change their mind!"

"I was thinking of doing that. However, if they don't agree, I'll run away with her. I want to be with her. I can't allow my parents to ruin our relationship".

"Love!" Theresa sighed. "I wish I could find my Mr Perfect that will sweep me off my feet, fall in love with me and make me happy".

"You haven't found that guy?" Ray asked.

"Well..." she shrugged. "N..."

She froze when she saw Alex stomp into the restaurant. He sent daggers at her and strode to them. "I should have known!" he snarled.

"What are you doing here?"

"So you are on a lunch date with my assistant!"

"Alex, don't cause a scene!" Theresa whispered and rose to her feet.

"Come with me. We are leaving here!" he commanded with his deep voice.

"No!" Theresa snapped. "You can't control me".

He grunted and swept her into his arm. Everyone in the restaurant murmured as they watched him carry her out of the place.

"Alex, stop that! Let go of me!" she smacked his arm.

"Okay!" he dropped her. Theresa lost her balance and fell on Alex's chest. He gripped her waist and helped her stand upright. "Are you okay?" he suddenly asked with a concerned voice.

"You are a crazy person. How will I be okay? I almost fell down. You made me miss my lunch" she spat and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I knew you were interested in that fool. You went on a lunch date with him. You are nice to him. What's wrong with you?" he howled. They were at the busy street of New York. Men, women, teenagers and children passed, bumping into them. The golden rays of the sun nipped on their bare skin.

"I was not on a lunch date, idiot!" she raged. "If I decide to date someone, how is that your business? You are not my boyfriend or my dad!"

"From now on,..." he drew in a long breathe. "I'm your boyfriend!"

"Wow! I'm so thrilled!" Theresa replied with a voice soaked in sarcasm. "Do you think you can just say that and I'll accept. You can't control me, Alex. If you want me to be your girlfriend, how about just ask me on a date first? Try to be proper, Alex. I'm not a cheap woman" She pivoted on her heels and stomped to the restaurant.

"Wait!" Alex yelled. She paused and sent a sidelong glance. "Will you go on a date with me?"

She smirked and walked to him. "What's the magic word?"

"Magic word? I'm not a magician, Theresa!" he fumed.

"The magic word is please! Stop acting like a dumbo!"

He narrowed his eyes at her and she stuck her tongue at him. He rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Please!"

"What did you say?" she cupped her hand at her ear and leaned forward.

"Please, Resa baby!" he grumbled.

Theresa's eyes widened. "Okay! I will" she smiled and winked at him. "Right now, I need to eat lunch!"

"Eat with me!"

"Erm..."

"Please!"

"Amazing! You are a fast learner!" she teased and nudged him. "Okay!"

He nodded and gestured that she followed him. They got to his car and he drove to a nearby Italian restaurant.

Alex asked me out! OMG! I need to enjoy these moments while it last. If fate gives me a chance, I can win Alex's heart or maybe...steal it.

    ~~~Author's note~~~

Did you enjoy this chapter? Pls do leave a comment?

I hope you like the way the novel is going?

Do you think Oscar and Thelma are a good match? Were you happy when they kissed?

What about Theresa and Alex? Do you think Theresa is the right woman for him? Who is her MR Perfect?

Thanks for reading! Pls don't forget to VOTE! Leave a comment! Thanks! Love y'all ❤💝💕💗💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 9.8K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
19.6K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
48K 1.3K 71
Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired. But his hear...
8.4K 1.2K 55
What if your favorite characters needed your help? Sunset has always been in love with books, although after the death of her mother, she has stoppe...