๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐‰.๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜

By -LOVELYARCHIVES

๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„| โ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ... More

sแดแดœษดแด…แด›ส€แด€แด„แด‹โ™ฌโ‚
s1 e1: "there's no new girl in peds"
s1 e2: "you like mark sloan, don't you"
s1 e3: "kelsey livingston, you're hot"
s1 e4: "in your wildest dreams, avery"
s1 e5: "i've never told that story to anyone"
s1 e6: "happy new year, avery"
s1 e7: "you alexandra grey, are a warrior"
s1 e8: "oooo do we have a secret admirer?"
s1 e9: "nothing is going on between me and avery"
s1 e10: "i don't know what i'd do without you"
s1 e11: "let's go to sleep then"
s1 e12: "you're my four-leaf clover"
s1 e13: "i think i need a little more convincing"
s1 e14: "i can't not tell lexie. i'm her bestfriend"
s1 e15: "your mom....is iconic"
s1 e16: "we're just having fun"
s1 e17: "i wanna come home to jackson"
s1 e18: "that's the plan sweetheart"
s1 e19: "can we just forget about it?"
s1 e20: "you're triple board certified!"
s1 e21: "i'm triple board certified bitch"
s2 e1: "you're not done making me proud, button"
s2 e2: "i want this, jackson"
s2 e3: "i just....have this feeling"
s2 e4: "why the hell did you have to take her too?"
s2 e5: "you drunk, livingston?"
au|s2 e6: how to save a life.
s2 e7: "let's buy a house"
s2 e8: "i fell in love with you, jackson avery"
s2 e9: "you must be the avery's!"
s2 e10: "she would've loved you"
s2 e11: "but you can't be a hero, jackson"
s2 e12: "kelsey livingston, you are my wildest dream"
s2 e13: "it's just you and me"
s2 e14: "i'm getting married, lex"
s3 e1: "to us and to them"
s3 e2: "but at least we've still got each other"
s3 e3: "i keep having a 'jackson is dead' dream"
s3 e4: "can you promise me one thing?"
s3 e5: "thank you. i don't think i've told you that enough lately"
s3 e6: "we need to talk about what just happened"
s3 e7: "i do this for them"
s3 e8: "and we're gonna be two kickass parents"
s3 e9: "with two kickass kids"
s3 e10: "i'm having that feeling again"
s3 e11: "i'm just scared to lose them"
s3 e12: " i don't want to think about you dying anytime soon"
s3 e13: "for however long you and our babies need"
s3 e14: "wanna renew our vows?"

s2 e15: "you still wanna do this?"

8.2K 222 54
By -LOVELYARCHIVES

"𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐮𝐱𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"

kelsey beamed with a smile as she shut off her phone, smiling up at jackson while stuffing it into the back pocket of her jeans.

"yep. in less than a week we're gonna be married" jackson said with a smile as he grabbed her hand while they walked into the hospital, dramatically swinging their arms back and forth.

"i'm nervous" she admitted with a giggle as she leaned her head on his arm.

"i'm not. we're finally gonna be the avery's" he said, bringing her hand to his mouth and kissing the back of it. she smiled as they walked towards the attendings lounge, unable to keep the smile off of her face for the rest of the day.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬"

april sighed while pushing her hair back.

"we have some sweatshirts, and baseball caps, we have some post-its and ooo, some really cool penlights" she said with a smile as she shun the light over the supplies.

"ooo, those are cool" arizona agreed as she grabbed one for herself.

"you're sending post-it's to syria?" richard asked out or curiosity as he crossed his arms.

"yeah, i'm working with doctors aid international. we've flown in two syrian doctors who are general practitioners but now with the war they've been recruited to staff the field hospitals. they're getting advanced trauma training with seattle pres and they're here for a crash course in basic surgical skills" owen explained as she helped april unpack some of the supplies from boxes.

"they need to learn what they can do quick and dirty" kelsey added.

"they rope you two in? that must mean...

"yeah. they're losing a lot of kids" arizona sighed.

"godspeed" richard commented before leaving the four to their work.

"all right, let's get the stuff we're sending back with them in theses bags people" owen instructed as he placed a few pre-made boxes on the table.

"hey, you're wedding's still on for four, right?" arizona asked as they started packing the bags.

"yep. you and callie are coming in separate cars i'm assuming?"

"yeah. we're still....not on the best terms but, it's fine, enough about me. you're getting married. i'm so happy for you" arizona said with a smile as she pulled her into a hug.

"please, save it for the wedding, i'm gonna cry" kelsey said, causing the two to laugh.

"at least wait until next week to start with all the mushy stuff" alex said as he walked into the room.

"oh hush, alex" arizona said as she wiped the few tears that fell after they pulled away.

"well i don't think i'm allowed back there with you the day of the wedding so i just wanted to say i'm glad you found avery. y'know, you deserve someone who would die for you and that's avery so i'm glad you two will be spending the rest of your lives together"

"aww alex"

"oh don't start" he said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug.

"let me leave before you start crying again" he said with a chuckle as he started walking towards the door.

"okay—oh, alex! make sure you and jo are coordinating" she called out to him with a point, making him stop in the doorway.

"what?"

"wilson, i know she's you're plus one to the wedding"

"wha...what are you talking about?" he nervously chuckled.

"alex please. everyone in this hospital knows you two want each other. by the time me and jackson say i do you two will probably already be somewhere knocking boots" kelsey said as she moved a box to a table on the opposing side of the room.

"knocking boots?" arizona and alex asked in unison.

"whatever. just make sure you and jo are matching, if she's wearing blue you wear something blue if she's wearing yellow you wear something yellow, you get the gist" she said as she pushed him out of the room.

"knocking boots?" arizona asked once again with a laugh.

"whatever" kelsey laughed once again.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲--"

"snacks are running low" alex added as he ate another mini pretzel off of the silver platter.

"those were not for you!" arizona scolded as she took the platter out of his hands and sat it on the coffee table.

"well i'm sorry but the boys have nothing over there, not even water. besides, you guys already got your lobster meal, so nobody's missing these" he said as he ate another mini pretzel off of the platter while walking over to the mini fridge, grabbing a small bottle of water.

"please, you think catherine would let jackson starve right before the wedding? she's getting catering from that restaurant near the fire station" kelsey explained before closing her mouth as the makeup artist swiped the lip gloss brush across her lips.

"the one that sells those tomahawk steaks?" he asked with widened eyes.

"mm-hmm"

"what?! forget pretzels, i'm gonna go get a steak. i'll let you all starve in peace" alex said with smirk as he started walking out of the room, causing arizona to throw a towel at his back before he closed the door.

"okay. we're all done" the makeup artist said with a smile.

"you look so beautiful, kelsey" april beamed as everyone crowded behind her and looked at her in the mirror in front of them. kelsey smiled and looked up at the ceiling with a sigh.

"don't cry and ruin the makeup already" joslyn said with a laugh, causing everyone else to start laughing.

"i'll leave the mascara here just in case. congratulations again, kelsey" the makeup artist, kelly, said. kelsey thanked and hugged her before handing her the small goodie bag she put together for her as she left.

"okay. time to get into the dress" arizona said with a smile. kelsey smiled and went into the small room attached to the main room, coming out with a smile and her dress on. kelsey silently giggled at the photographer she hired to capture everyone's reaction to her dress as she silently clapped before walking behind her.

"okay. everyone. get ready to turn around in three, two, one, now!" the photographer said, snapping the photo once everyone turned around.

"oh my god, kelsey" danielle said, covering her mouth with her hands as tears started to form in her eyes.

"look this way, look this way. oh my god, you are gorgeous!" amelia said as she took her picture, causing kelsey to laugh and look down at the ground.

"15 minutes ladies!" catherine said as she opened the door, stopping once she see kelsey.

"oh my god, sweetheart, you look absolutely stunning" catherine said with a smile as she walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. "you make my son happy. and for that, i will love you eternally. you look amazing, kelsey" catherine said with a smile, causing kelsey to smile back.

"thank you catherine. that really....means a lot to me" she said in between a breath as she felt tears brimming in her eyes. everyone awed, causing the two to laugh before hugging again.

"okay. i'm gonna go check on the boys again, probably making a mess, you know how they are" she said before leaving the room.

"peanut" danielle started as she took her hands in hers with tears brimming in her eyes. "i am....so glad, you finally found true love after you thought for so long you wouldn't, and i am so glad that it's with an amazing man like jackson. i just know your mom is smiling down on you so hard right now" she said as her and kelsey let out a small sob at the same time. "i love you. and i love jackson, and i know you two will make it " kelsey smiled as she wrapped her arms around her neck, sobbing as the two tightly hugged each other.

♥  ♥  ♥

"you were always more than just a cousin to us"

"you're our triplet. and we couldn't ask for a better sister"

"and jackson is the best big brother we could ask for. i for one cannot wait to witness the beautiful family i know you two are going to build" jherica said with a smile as the three held hands.

"the three of us have been through so much that would've broken other families but we stayed together, and i could not be more blessed to have you in my life" joslyn said through a voice crack, of course causing kelsey to cry even harder and pull the two into a hug.

"god i love you guys"

"we love you too, kels"

"ooh! before i forget" jherica said as she pulled away from the two and rushed over to the side of the couch to retrieving a white silk drawstring bag, handing it to kelsey with a smile.

"flats? i already picked out my flats for the reception"

"oh, i know. these are for if you wanna run, y'know, you'll be a lot quicker if you're not wearing heels" she said, slightly mumbled the last part.

"jherica reign livingston" danielle scolded with a frown as she walked over to her, pinching her upper arm.

"you are not suppose to help her flee, you're suppose to encourage her to stay" joslyn said in an obvious tone.

"she knows i'm joking—you know i'm joking, right kels!" jherica finished with a laugh, causing kelsey to laugh along with her.

♥  ♥  ♥

"kelsey. you are an amazing person and an even amazing doctor. i don't know if i can speak for anyone else but you've definitely changed my life since you've got here. you comforting me on my wedding day when i was missing my brother, you coming and getting me out of the rut i was in after the plane crash. you've been through a lot but you still continue to be a walking ray of sunshine. well, next to me of course" arizona finished in an obvious tone, causing everyone to laugh.

"and i know i just got here and we're not that close but i'm still so glad we met and that i can call you my friend, and i don't want to ever experience losing you" amelia said with a smile as she grabbed her hand.

"and i know i can speak for everyone here, including lexie, when i say we love you and we wish you and jackson and happy, healthy, and long marriage" meredith finished with a smile.

"oh come here you guys" kelsey said as she held her arms out, complying everyone to huddle close together and hug each other.

"5 minutes ladies! get to your places!" catherine said from behind the door as she knocked.

"here. reapply you're mascara and we'll be downstairs waiting!" april beamed with a smile as she handed her the mascara before following after cristina as everyone exited the room except for her grandmother. she walked behind her and placed her head on her shoulder with a smile as kelsey started to reapply her mascara, giving her a smile in return.

"kelsey. it's jackson" she heard him say with a knock. she gasped and finished her final stroke across her eyelash before closing it and rushing over to the door.

"why are you not downstairs?!"

"i brought you something that was suppose to be waiting for you in your room but it never got dropped off" kelsey cracked the door opened and reached her hand out of the door, waiting until he placed it in her hand before quickly pushing the door close, making sure she wasn't in his view at any point in time. she let out a small, happy chuckle at the contents inside the small, brown basket in her hands: a bag of reese's peanut butter cups and a brown teddy bear with the date engraved in gold writing on his belly: 6/14/2017. she smiled and picked up the notecard that was sitting in his lap, flipping it open and revealing the note on the inside.

hey sweetheart

i can't wait to see you walk down the aisle looking as beautiful as always. today is the day we finally become husband and wife. today is the beginning of the rest of our lives together and i could not be more excited. today we become one.

i love you. always remember that.

-jackson

"jackson. you're gonna make me cry again" she gushed with a smile, holding the note close to her chest. as she heard him chuckle on the other side of the door, she looked down at the note before looking back up.

"this is really happening"

"yeah. you still wanna do this?"

"hell yes. you?"

"hell yes" he immediately replied, causing her to smile and hold the note to her chest again.

"okay. now go downstairs so i can come down!" she beamed, slightly hopping in place

"alright, i'm leaving now. i love you"

"i love you" she sweetly replied with a smile, staring happily at the door ahead of her before turning around, placing everything on the coffee table next to the almost empty platter of pretzels. danielle carefully grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her forehead before pulling back and smiling.

"come on. let's go get you married, peanut" she said with a smile as she held her arm out, complying kelsey to link her arm in hers with a smile. here we go....

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅
𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄|𝐉.𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘! 🥳

𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧😢 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.💔 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐨 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐭! 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 🥺💓

𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤! 😁

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟐𝟖𝟎 ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 85 17
๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด 24 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
242K 6.7K 21
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐š›๐š, ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—, ๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 41.3K 70
๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it's complicated. ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๏ฟฝ...
3.4K 105 13
๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ข๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป...