GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!

12.4K 364 108
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

I really thank God that my wife is alive after that dangerous mission in the DMZ. God. Who would have thought they'll reach to this point where Lisa had to use her 7Star. Luckily, my wife is a genius and they pulled it off. I am so proud of her. She is the first South Korean who ever got a White Star from the North.

Communication has been hard for Lisa and I when I was in Egypt. Most of the days, my phone has no internet signal because of the areas I had been to. But every time I go back to the hotel, I got to call and message her and even track her thru the code she gave me last time.

When she went out to the club with her mates at work, she has been updating me of her whereabouts. But I really got worried when after she texted me that she's going home already, she was not able to reply for an hour. I was scared. She's probably drunk and how I wished nothing bad happened to her. But I tracked her phone through that code and found out she was at Madison Square. Hmmmm. It's just in Gangnam and there's this coffee shop below that building that serves the best native Korean coffee in town! Well, when she's drunk, I usually make her coffee. Black, no sugar nor cream. So maybe she grabbed one.

Yesterday, when I was calling her around 7pm in Korea, she's not answering her phone again. The last time she updated me was she was cleaning the house. Maybe she got too tired cleaning and fell asleep again. A notification from my phone popped up from that app where I track her location. Maybe the app already recognized my most searched code. So here it is. She is again at Madison Square. Hmmmm. Never mind. It's actually rare to see my wife going out of the house. I'll just let her and I'll make sure to spend more time with her when I come back.

I went to the hospital here in Egypt this morning since I really can't take this headache anymore. I can't even eat properly due to my taste. I can't taste food.

I was waiting for my result when Rosé called me. Why is this preggy calling me when it's already night time there in Korea.

"Hello."

"Jennie, how are you? When are you coming back?" She asked me in her nervous voice.

"Are you okay? I'm coming back tomorrow. I'm here at the hospital just waiting for my results. I had myself checked. Been having this weird headaches since I landed here." I told her.

"You want Jisoo and I to pick you up at the airport? Why? My god. You go home now so we can look after you. Let me know the results okay? I will personally check your head when you come back." The neurosurgeon said worriedly. Why do I feel Rosé has something to tell me?

"Yes, Doc. I will. Hey, I need to go. The results are here and I need to buy a gift for Lisa. It's her birthday when I arrive." I said.

"How did you celebrate your birthday there 2 days ago? Too bad you're not with Lisa on your 31st birthday." Rosé said.

"She actually forgot---forgot it was my birthday 2 days ago. But we had a video call. She was drunk the night before and having a headache when she woke up. I didn't bother to tell her about it as I really felt weak that time." I said.

Rosé and I ended the call when I took my results from the Doctor.

I went to the mall immediately where my hotel is also connected and just decided to look at the results tonight or maybe on the plane tomorrow. I need to buy a gift for my wife first.

But when I was about to enter the mall, I didn't feel good. I feel like I just want to lie down in bed and rest. I stepped back and just took the hotel entrance and went to my room and sleep.

LISA

I can't concentrate. I can't think straight. I am still thinking how to ask for forgiveness from my wife. Jennie is arriving tomorrow and I think, I should make a way to make it up with her.

It's been two days. Been two fucking days that So Hee never stopped messaging me. She even followed me at the mall when I shopped for food and other needs at home from the grocery.

You know how to clean other mess as the Chief, but you don't know how to deal with your own. Wrong. You made your own mess. You are hurting your wife.

What else can I do? Admit. Admit it. Whatever happens, your wife needs to know the truth.

After I finished with my groceries, I made sure she won't come with me at home. I took the other route and thankfully, she didn't follow me.

I prepared all the stuff and food, placed them on designated areas and clean what I still have to clean inside the house. I ate my dinner and decided to have a glass of scotch at the terrace.

My phone notified and I got a message. It's from Jennie's Dad.

Dad: Hi Lisa. How are you?

Me: Hi Dad. Here, missing Jennie so much. You?

Dad: I'm good. Congratulations for having the White Star.

Me: Oh. Thanks Dad! When are you coming here?

Dad: Oh, I was about to go to your place and visit you a while ago to have some wine with you, but I felt a bit of chest pain so I decided to go home.

Me: Dad, you should have messaged me and I could have brought you to the hospital.

Dad: No need. I messaged you because I have to tell you something.

Hmmmm? I wonder what it is.

Me: Yes Dad?

Dad: Lisa, I saw you at the grocery earlier with the actress Han So Hee when I bought a bottle of wine for us.

I know I am not a clean man too and I cheated on Jennie's mother before. That's my greatest regret. I lost the girl I love and she never came back to me.

Lisa, if there will come a time you don't love Jennie anymore, please don't tell her.

Tell me.

So I'll take my daughter home.

Shit. My tears suddenly fell. It's painful. It's too painful for my wife. My guilt is hurting me too. I am sorry Jennie. I am really sorry. What Dad said weakened my knees. Weakened me as a whole.

I don't know if I would still come to our meeting tomorrow. Should I step down as the General so I will not be able to work with Han So Hee? God. God, you know how I regret what I did. I don't want to hurt my wife anymore.

JENNIE

I arrived in Incheon airport and I just took a cab. I didn't text Lisa the whole day because I am surprising her tonight because it's her birthday today!!! Oh my god. I am so excited to see my wife already.

I went straight to my office since I need to sign something for Celebrity sponsorship. We will provide dresses to actors and singers in exchange of promotion. They will be wearing my designs on special events.

When I arrived, I saw six boxes of packages for six celebrities. I was done signing the four when I saw Han So Hee's name on the receiver. So our PR team chose her. Maybe it slipped my mind that I approved. Anyway, she is famous and influential on social media, so why not? As I was signing, I looked at her delivery address and she lives in Madison Square. Wow! Her neighbors are big celebrities.

After I finished a little work here in the office. I called Lisa but she is not answering. Maybe she forgot her phone on the car again.

Texted her again but to no avail.

I already texted Jisoo and Hanbin if they know where Lisa is but they said, she last saw her at the office today.

I decided to check the tracker already since I am sooooo fucking missing my wife!!!!! And gotcha! She is still in her office.

I took a cab and arrived at her office in just 30mins. She is still here since her car is still on the parking lot. I wonder. Usually she goes home before 6pm. Maybe she has a lot of work to do.

Everyone greeted me whenever I pass by and I greet them back with my smile. People's faces here really brighten up whenever they see me.

I am excited. I am surprising my wife.

I opened the door.

I was the one who got surprised!

My wife is about to receive a blow from Han So Hee. Amazing.

I stayed calm.

Both of them startled and Lisa doesn't know what to do.

"I came here to surprise you. But I was the one who got surprised." I remained calm and actually smiling at Lisa.

"Ms. Han, I am glad that you will be endorsing my designs. I already signed the box and it will be delivered to Madison Square where my wife was for the past 2 days. Once you got the mail, expect that it will be the last and you will not receive any sponsorship from any brands anymore. I'll make sure of that." I said and still smiled at them.

She's about to take a step to get out of Lisa's office but I grabbed her arm.

"No. Oh no. Don't leave my wife here. Continue what you're doing because she might slam the door on your face when you give her blue balls. Right, Lisa?"

Lisa's tears are already falling from her eyes.

"Let me go first because I was the one who interrupted." I told them and turned my back.

But wait. I forgot something so I faced Han So Hee again. She is still looking down and crying. I am still calm and gorgeous.

"You're not contented yet getting that role of being a mistress and you still want it in real life?"

"You're desperate."

"Of course I am not just only giving you a dress for the awards night, So Hee.

I am also giving you what you deserve, slut."
And I slapped her.

I walked out. Lisa tried to stop me but I pretended as if I didn't hear her. I am lucky I got a cab immediately, my chest is starting to become heavy when i get in. But tears are not coming out.

Lisa's been calling me but I switch my phone off.

I stayed focus until I got home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
741K 20.8K 46
VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ā—ļøā—ļøā—ļø THIS STORY IS NOT...
114K 3.7K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...
195K 5.9K 17
A JenLisa AU