Love Language **Sequel to Atl...

By montanastories

Read Atlanta Love first to understand this story More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
....
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Thirty-One

1.5K 92 2
By montanastories

Kairi in m/m

June 28, 2030

Kairi
Cheer camp is now over and now I'm waiting on my mom to come and get me. Danielle walked over to me pulling my eyes away from the football team.

"I told my mama that I was riding home with you since they're going to be at auntie Haze and uncle Dave house."

"Okay."

"Have you got your homecoming dress?"

"Yes have you," I asked as I looked at Danielle.

"Yeah."

Ahmir and Messiah walked over to us.

"Hey Kairi and Danielle."

"Hey Ahmir and Messiah," I spoke.

"What color is your homecoming dress Kairi?"

"Lavender."

Ahmir nodded my phone dinged I looked down seeing that my mama had text me.

"Dani my mama is outside."

"Okay."

"Let me get your bag Kairi."

Ahmir took my practice bag and we started walking towards the gate. We walked over to my mama truck and Ahmir opened the trunk and placed my bag in the trunk and closed it down.

"Hey Mrs. Brewster."

"Hello Ahmir how are you," my mama spoke.

"I'm fine and you."

"I'm good."

Ahmir nodded then he pulled me into a hug.

"Text me when you get home."

"I will and you stink."

Ahmir chuckled and pulled me into another hug I laughed and walked to the passenger side with Ahmir right behind me he opened the passenger door for me I thanked him and got in Ahmir closed the passenger door. Once our seatbelts was on my mama drove off.

"Y'all hungry?"

"Try starving."

"Your dad is cooking so y'all want to grab something quick to hold y'all over."

"What daddy cooking?"

"Pollo Guisado."

"Oh okay."

"I want fries auntie Haze."

My mama looked at me.

"Wherever you go I'll decide then."

"Alright."

My mama made a turn.

"Mama did you press out Kaia hair?"

"I did and she loves it and can't wait for you to see it."

"I can't wait until I see her hair."

"What my mama doing auntie Haze?"

"Taking a break from me doing her hair."

"How you doing her hair?"

"Butterfly locks."

"Oou I've been seeing them on social media I bet they're pretty."

"They are and I'm almost done."

My mama pulled up to McDonalds and ordered us large fries.

"Kairi why are you over there quiet," I looked up from my phone and at my mama.

"I'm looking at these shoes for my homecoming dress."

"Let me see."

I showed my mama the shoes I was looking at.

"Those are cute are you getting them," she asked as she passed me back my phone.

"Yes ma'am."

"I ordered some crocs last week and they just came in."

"You didn't order me some?"

"You know I ordered you and Bella some crocs."

"Cool."

"You also need to get in that closet and organize it."

"I will as soon as I shower."

"Alright."

After getting our fries my mama drove off my phone dinged I looked down seeing Destinee text me asking where we was and I responded back.

"Mama I hope you got Des some fries too cause you know she hate being left out when we get food."

"I did."

I nodded and responded back to Destinee again letting her know that my mama had got her some fries too. My phone dinged I looked down seeing that Ahmir had text me I smiled and went to his messages.

I locked my phone and looked up seeing my mama and Danielle staring at me.

"What?"

"Who got you all smiles?"

"It's Ahmir auntie Haze."

I turned and looked at Danielle.

"You in my business yeah don't do that."

"Stay off TikTok."

Me and Danielle laughed my phone dinged I looked down seeing that Ahmir sent a heart and I smiled. We made it to the house and we all got out my mama pooped her trunk and we both grabbed our bags and I closed my mama trunk down and we made our way back in the house.

Kaia
I had just finished organizing my shoes when I heard my name being called I walked out of the closet seeing Kairi.

"Take your hair out of the bun."

I took my hair down from the bun and grabbed my brush and brushed my hair out Kairi mouth dropped.

"What?"

"You look exactly like my twin."

"No I don't."

Kairi walked over to where I was and pulled me over to my floor length mirror.

"You look like me."

After staring at myself in the mirror I finally saw the resemblance.

"Yeah now I see it."

"Now if I don't get my eyebrows waxed I look like daddy but I'm not about to walk around with thick eyebrows."

"Mine are naturally like this."

"That's because you took more after mama then you did daddy."

"Have your real mom reached out?"

"A couple hours ago and I responded to her but I didn't get a response."

"I'm sure she'll respond back to you."

"I doubt it I've been trying to have a relationship with her for years and she never reached back which is why I stopped but when she text me today it threw me by surprise."

Kairi phone dinged and we both looked down.

"She says she'll be in Atlanta tonight and want to meet up tomorrow."

"Are you going to tell mama and daddy?"

"Of course I am and I'm going to go but I'm not going to be surprised if she don't show up."

I nodded.

"What you was in here doing when I came in," Kairi said switching the subject.

"Organizing my shoes."

"I need to go organize my closet before mama get on me."

"You better cause you know she don't play."

"Right."

Kairi walked out of my room closing my door behind her I pulled my hair back in the bun and walked over to my bed and got in I turned on my tv going straight to Disney+ to watch the Proud Family until it's time for dinner. I'm slowly coming out of my shell which is a good thing because I really don't talk a lot unless I'm being talked to.

There was a knock at my door I looked up seeing my Zylon.

"What you doing?"

"Watching Proud Family?"

"You wanna play the game with us?"

"No I'm okay."

Zylon nodded and closed my door and I put my attention back on my tv. My daddy need to hurry up with dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 65 7
All credits go to @/BeChloeIsLegit an amazing story that I just wanted to share. โค๏ธ
1.5M 66.9K 61
๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ. ๐Ÿ–ค "๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ." ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ. ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š. ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๏ฟฝ...
627K 24K 73
๊œฑแด‡Qแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "5 สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ สŸแด€แด›แด‡ส€"... สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แดแด„แด‡แด€ษดแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด‹สœแด€สŸษชสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ษขแด‡แด› ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส...
388 3 12
An in-depth dive into a businessman's backstory. _ An AU where Luxy is Bryce and Bobby's son.