GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

Av LVNALVNALVNA

IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, π’Žπ’š π’‡π’‚π’—π’π’“π’Šπ’•π’† 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... Mer

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Step Back

11.4K 292 81
Av LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

"Babe, i have been calling you. Just woke up?" Jennie is on the phone right now and we're having a video call.

"Baby, i 'm sorry. My head hurts. I drank a lot last night." I said while staring at her.

Inside, i am in deep guilt. I couldn't believe what i did. I couldn't believe I cheated on my wife. I cheated on this beautiful soul.

"Love, are you okay? I have been talking here but you look like your spacing out. Take some meds. " She said and i came back to my senses.

"Oh. Love, i am sorry i just---never mind. You coming home tomorrow? I'll pick you up at the airport?" I asked her. Her face dropped.

"Lisa, is there something you want to tell me? Why do you look sad?" She noticed when my voice became too weak.

"I just miss you, Jennie. I already miss you." I said.

"Love, i am sorry. As much as i want to go home now, we're not yet done here. The materials came too late and I am actually asking you if it's ok with you if i extend for another two nore days?" Jennie said biting her lip. Aaaaaah! I miss you so bad.

"Babe? Two more days? Jennie, I miss you already. I miss you so much." I said and my brows are already fighting.

"Love, just two more days. I swear, after this, i am not going anywhere anymore. Let's prepare our trip to Coron when I get back. I have decided too that I'll focus there and just ship all they need from us from now on. And if ever i will be invited from other countries again, i'll make sure your're with me. Will you come with me?" She said with her cute gummy smile. Jennie, why does my heart beats the same when the first time i realized I am falling in love with you already.

"Of course! I will come with you." I told her and smiled. It's good to hear that she's planning of not going in and out of the country anymore.

"I got to go now because it's getting late here. Good night and i love you sexy." She said and winked at me.

"I love you too Jennie." I said and waited for her to set herself to bed and she ended the video call.

I put my phone beside me and i still wanted to sleep.

My guilt is eating me alive. I wanted to tell her. But of course, not on the phone.

Come home, Jennie.

I don't know if you'll still forgive me. But you must know that i fucked up. Shit.

Do I still have the right to hope she'll forgive me?

Evening came and i got a text.

What does she want from me again?!

So Hee: Hi. Will you come? I need help on some investigations and I can't process everything in my mind. I am nervous for the next mission and I don't know if I am doing it right.

Seriously? You have just proven that you maybe used your pussy to the previous Director that's why you got that position.

Me: I can't. Send it to me via email.

So Hee: Okay. Hmmmm. Let's talk about last night.

Me: We have nothing to talk about.

So Hee: Lisa, look, i am sorry. I just can't control myself whenever you're around. I think i just don't like you for a long time. I think i also want you.

Me: Cut this crap. I am married.

She still messaged me a lot but i didn't reply anymore. I decided to clean the house so Jennie would not do it anymore when she arrived in two days.

The night came and someone pressed the doorbell.

Who's that? I am not expecting someone.
I checked the small monitor beside our main door and there...Han So Hee at the gate.

What the fuck does she want.

I went out just with my shorts and shirt.

"What again?" I said angrily.

"Lis, I just want to see you. Let me in." She begged.

"Why? What do you want from me So Hee? Look, i am married to Jennie and I can't do this with you. Please." I said and i also almost begged.

"Please Lisa." She is insisting to come in. Shit. I am blocking the way.

"So Hee! This is not right. I have a wife." I told her and already closing my eyes.

"If you don't want me to make a scene here, and if you don't want me to come inside your house, then come with me at my place." She demanded.

"What for? Please. What happened to us last night was a mistake. So Hee, i love my wife. I love Jennie so much." I said and my anger is already reaching my nerves.

"Please Lisa. I just need someone to talk to tonight. I promise. Just talk." She said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Lis, come with me. I promise. After this, I won't go after you. I promise. It will just be about the investigation I am handling rigt now." She said.

"Go. I'll follow you at your place. Make sure you won't do what you did again last night." I told her.

"I promise."

I took my cap and phone inside and grabbed my keys. When i was driving out, i notice she's no longer outside and maybe drove herself to her place already.

I arrived at her place and she's preparing food for dinner. She handed me all the files and her laptop for me to see.

I noticed too she changed into a loose tank top that the sides of her breasts are exposed and her nipples are getting hard. Because she's not wearing a bra. But i disregard it. I came here for the investigation and not whatever plans she has.

She prepared the table when she's done cooking and took all the files in front of me and moved it to the side so we can eat.

"First, you must find out the suspect here. Second, her reason why she did the crime and check her records from hospitals, specifically from the psych ward. Maybe we can find the root there why she's into killing 15 year old girls." I told her after i read the files.

"She? You think she's a she?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Dugged nails on the skin. Pointed. No man would ever cut his nails and shape it like a sharp stick. The prefume. Your junior investigator said here that the hanky he recovered with her initials smells like Carolina Herrera 212 for women. Because your junior uses same perfume but for men. Shoe mark on the ground, she left a mark on the backyard. It shows a shoe size underneath and the size 7 is not men's size. It's women's." I said while eating.

Her eyes widened.

"It's so easy to figure out everything, Ms. Han. You just have to focus and think outside of the box. Be logical too." I said.

After we ate, she washed the dishes and I roamed on her living area ang looked at those picture frames, trophies and diplomas.

I was shocked to find out she graduated top of the class and has a best actress award and more.

"You surprised?" She startled me.

I just smiled.

Then my sight was glued to another picture frame of her and a man. He's good looking and charming. She noticed i was looking at it.

"That's General Jonas Trevor." She said and I looked at her.

"My husband." She added.

"You're married too?" I asked.

"Yes, but he died three years ago from a mission. He was the youngest Chief of USA." She said. Oh my god. Yes. I know this guy. I know him. He was famous. I didin't recognize him first because he's in a simple shirt on the picture and i usually see him in uniform.

"Oh. Yeah. I know him. I am sorry for your lost." I said and her eyes starts to produce tears.

"I missed him everyday. He was my life. He's my first love and i guess my last." She said while wiping her tears.

"The reason i am so attracted to you is because, you both have something in common. This bravery, intelligence, good looks, kind heart and care for the people around you. Even your traits, both of you are stiff but you know, you become soft when it comes to your wives. The way you speak with Jennie, was also how she spoke with me, that soft voice of yours and smile, very similar."
She keeps telling me while shedding a tear.

"I am sad to know that you miss him everyday. But we're both totally different. He loved you and I love Jennie. Maybe the common thing is we both love our beautiful wives." I said and smiled at her and she chuckled.

"Don't cry." I told her.

I was surprised when she hugged me. But i didn't hug her back.

She is starting to seduce me again by kissing my chest. But this time, i am not going to let it happen again.

I pushed her slowly while hilding her arms.

"So Hee, look at me. I am so in love with Jennie. That's why I married her. And i am falling in love with her even more everyday. I am sure that Jonas feels the same way towards you. You have to feel his spirit. Look, what happened last night, I am sorry if i got carried away. It was wrong. Really wrong. I am actually scared now. I don't know how to tell my wife I cheated on her. I don't know how to apologize. I don't think I deserve to be forgiven because my wife doesn't deserve to be cheated on. I am sorry, So Hee. All i can offer for you is friendship."

I took a step and grab my cap on the table and exited the door. I heard her calling my name but no, by this time, i must do what is right. I am married and my wife doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

I am sorry Jennie. I am really really sorry.

----------------------
Hi reader, do I look familiar? 😘
-Han So Hee

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

187K 5K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...
626K 17.7K 35
III π’•π’Šπ’π’…π’†π’“ π’Œπ’‚ 𝒑𝒂, 𝒃𝒆𝒉 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...
639K 19.5K 44
V π’‘π’Šπ’π’‚π’ˆπ’•π’“π’Šπ’‘π’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ π’Šπ’•π’ π’Šπ’”π’–π’π’‚π’•, π’Šπ’Œπ’‚π’˜ 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
114K 3.7K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...