Peter Parker Oneshots and Dra...

By kidney99

You slid your hands under his shirt, trailing your fingers along his chest, as you leaned down to kiss his li... More

1. Louis the Dog - Fluff
2. I Like It - Smut
3. Caught - Fluff
4. Love Letters - Smut/Long
5. Food Puns - Fluff
6. My Everything - Smut/Long
7. Penny for your Thoughts - Angst/Fluff Long
8. Sleepy Cuddles - Fluff
9. Happy Birthday! - Fluff
10. The Ant and the Zoo - Angst/Fluff
11. What Love looks Like - Fluff Drabble
12. Let me Down Slow - Angst with Happy Ending
13. Gone - Angst Drabble
14. No Teammate Left Behind - Angst
15. Tease - Fluff with kissing (smuttish)
16. Party - Angst
17. Wings - Fluff Drabble
18. Cute Jealousy - Fluff Drabble
19. Bad Day - Fluff Drabble
20. Sick - Fluff Drabble
21. Bored and Horny - Smut Long
22. Interruption Part 1 - Smut
23. Interruption Part 2 - Fluff/Funny Drabble
24. A Whole New World - Fluff Drabble
25. Ice Breaker - Fluff Drabble
26. PDA Part 1 - Fluff/Smuttish
27. PDA Part 2 - Fluff/Smuttish
28. Don't - Angst with Happy Ending Drabble
29. Figure this out - Angst Drabble
30. Strong Opinions - Fluff Drabble
31. Game on - Fluff Drabble
33. Matchmaker - Fluff Drabble
34. All the Same - Angst/Fluff
35. No Spoilers - Fluff Drabble
36. Drunk Texts - Fluff Drabble
37. A Sleepless Night - Smut Drabble
38. Bullies - Fluff Oneshot
39. Jeopardy and Pancakes - Fluff/Intended Smut Oneshot
40. Time Trap - Long Smut Oneshot/Halloween Special
41. Coconut Cream Pie - Fluff/Intended Smut Oneshot
42. You Complete Me - Fluff Oneshot
43. November Bet Part 1 - Angst with Happy Ending/Smut
44. November Bet Part 2 - Smut
45. November Bet Part 3 - Smut
46. Sleepy Peter - Fluff Oneshot
47. Math Man - Fluff Oneshot
48. Taking My Time - Smut Oneshot
49. Never Drinking Again - Funny Oneshot
50. Gift Wars - Fluff Oneshot
51. Drivers License - Angst Drabble
52. Heartbreak Girl - Smut
53. Weekends - Angst
54. Green Light - Smut
55. Favoritism - Smut
56. Please Pick Up - Angst with Happy Endingwith @evermoveparker on tumblr
57. Road Trip Part 1 - Smut
58. Road Trip Part 2 - Smut
59. Hard Work - Smut
60. A Few Promises - Angst with happy ending
61. Best Birthday Gift - Smut
62. Spongebob Paint - Fluff drabble
63. When you don't love him back - Blurb
64. A Life with Peter Parker - Fluff
65. Dirty Talk - Smut

32. Promises - Angst with Happy Ending ft. Steve Rogers

917 11 3
By kidney99

Anonymous asked:

A peter parker x reader where even steve is interested in her? Possible setting is the Avengers compound? ending however you like it.

author's note: woahhh okay i actually love this! so with this one shot i loveeee that steve was there for reader and everything, and how tony was there for peter ahah! but one of the things i want to add in this note is that i wanted to highlight a bigggg part of relationships i see that have problems: communication! all relationships can have this problem (even with romantic/platonic ones) and each relationship expressed in this one shot shows a type of issue with communication :) the main one being Peter x Reader!

anyways i really hope y'all like this! Peter and Reader ages suppose to be ranging in their twenties because of how long their relationship has been. setting is avenger's compound and reader's apartmen

Peter Parker x Reader, Steve Rogers x Reader (featuring Tony Stark) (Angst! Some fluff!)

Word Count: 2.7k
Warnings: ANGST with slight happy ending, Stevie being a tiny little bit strange, very small piece on smut (not described), and cursing

thank you for sending in a request :))

"Peter, if you can't talk to me about things, how am I supposed to know what to say?" You question, fighting off the urge to cry. Peter stood off to the side, closing himself away from you, almost like he didn't even want to see you.

"You should just leave. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I don't want to see you anymore." Peter murmured back, voice cracking, and your expression dropped completely. Why was he fighting you off, and keeping you away? The two of you have been together since high school, and you thought he trusted you, cared about you.

But what now? He just didn't even want to look your way anymore. You really didn't want to give up, but your stomach had felt like it dropped to the ground, and you couldn't hold a steady breath. You gave him one last look, before you let your tears slipped, and you turned away.

"Fuck you, Peter." You whisper, walking off, and swiping away at your face, trying to get rid of the tears. You didn't even have a ride back to your apartment. Your car broke down last week, and you took an uber here, and now your phone was dead.

Everything was going to shit. You tried not to think about anything at all. Tried to dissociate yourself away from this situation, switch your emotions off, but it hurt too much. Peter Parker was your longtime boyfriend and best friend. You thought you were going to marry him...

The two of you were even looking to move in together, and then it all went bad once he started going on more missions. It started off with him being gone for days, and then weeks, and then months and you were lucky to get a text from him. You thought he was going to come back to you like everything was normal, but of course it wasn't.

It really did hurt you. You started walking to one of the more discreet exits in the Compound, just to avoid everyone. You had no idea how you were going to get home though. Pulling your hood up, you lower your head to hide your tears, and start speed walking, almost even running away.

"Hey!" Steve called out from behind you. You turned around slowly, coughing from the pain in your throat from crying. Steve didn't realize you would be here today; he would have greeted you. His crush for you was apparent to everyone but you though, and that was all okay to him since you were dating Peter.

"Uh, hey Steve." You greeted back, but your voice was breaking, and a few more tears slipped through. Steve gasped when he saw you, and walked closer to you, "What happened?" He asked softly, pulling you into a hug.

His heart felt like it would drop into his stomach when he saw your face. You looked absolutely wrecked, it hurt him, and when you spoke up, he could feel your pain transferring over.

"Peter..." You answered, not adding on to what had happened, hoping Steve understood you. He was always there for you no matter what, he was even closer to you than Peter was for the months he was gone.

He pulled you into a delicate hug, and you instantly sobbed, almost breaking against him. "Honey, come on, let's get home." Steve whispered to you softly, running a hand up and down your back.

In all his dreams, he never imagined you like this, so broken by a moment between you and Peter. In all honesty, he did dream about holding you close like this, but not with you crying, but with you happy and in love with him, instead of Peter. So, having you here in his arms, didn't feel right, even though he has dreamed about this for ages.

You didn't respond to him, but you did hold onto him tighter. Stupid Peter, why did this ever happen? Why did you come today? You thought, making your head pulse even harder and you almost felt... clumpy, trying to breathe in and calm down. It was a strange way to describe it, but that was the only word you could relate to.

-

Peter was feeling the same way. Right when you turned around to leave, his chest felt empty and hollow. Like you were missing, but he couldn't reach out to you, not now. All those messages you sent him during his long missions made him happier, but he missed you even more than ever. You sent him pictures of apartments that would fit the two of you, pictures you took together, and even some pictures of yourself in his favorite lingerie set on you. Goodness, did it hurt when he couldn't talk to you back.

Going on those missions, all the agents he spoke to gave him one piece of advice, to cut out anything that might attach him to back home. And that was you. He needed to do it as soon as possible, seeing as he would only fall deeper in love with you each time you reached out to him.

A flood of memories rushed him, pushing him to sink further into the floor in his room in the Compound. He felt like he would melt right down to the basement, with the regret and guilt.

"I love you, and I don't want to lose you." Peter whispered to you, watching you eat your breakfast. You dropped your spoon in shock and stared back up at Peter. "Wait, no fair!" You shouted suddenly, jumping up from your seat, "I was planning on saying I love you first! Take it back!"

Peter laughed in joy, smiling, and feeling completely in love. "I won't take it back, babe! I mean it!" he responded, picking you up and spinning you around. You laughed loudly, then leaned back down to his lips and in an instant the two of you were spinin' and kissin'.

"I love you too Peter. I promise you won't lose me." You whispered back, kissing and smiling along with him.

A sob broke out of him, and another, and another as his AI, Karen, alerted Tony about Peter's current state. "Stop it," Peter sobbed out, begging for Karen to just let him be alone. He already did the hardest part, and he's sure he could get past now, but it was so hard.

He couldn't help but replay the first time the two of you had gotten together and what you said. You two had been dating for so long, and when it was time, both of you were 19 years old.

You two had been making out for at least an hour, making it harder for Peter to disguise what effect you had on him. You were grinding down on him, on his bed, moaning as he kissed you even harder, pushing his tongue into your mouth.

"Peter, do you want to do it?" You asked, breathing heavy as you pulled away. Peter's eyes widened as he felt himself twitch again down there.

"Like...have sex?" He asked shyly, now pulling the blanket to hide his arousal. You nodded, going back to kissing his neck, before you pulled back again.

"I want to know if you feel safe and ready? Do you want to try?" You questioned, now moving away even more to make sure consent was being spoken of. Peter couldn't contain himself; he nodded and shouted a "Yes!" and you giggled out a "Same!".

Right before the two of you lost your virginity, you told him again, "I love you Peter, and I promise you won't lose me."

How often did you tell him that? His head was spinning, you were gone now, he lost you, and you lost him. And he was the reason why your promise was broken. A heavy breath in, then another cough broke through his body as he heard the door being opened.

He couldn't even look up, he knew it was Tony, and soon after he was being pulled onto the bed. Tony didn't say anything at first, just wiped away his tears and gestured how to breathe in deep and slow, and Peter felt himself start to calm down.

He lost you.

-

You lost Peter.

That thought came to you as Steve helped you into the passenger's seat of the car. Steve kept a hand on yours, holding it tight, making yourself feel grounded. You were thankful for Steve being there, just everything hurt.

How are you supposed to get over your first love? The high school sweetheart that you thought was going to be your number one, but apparently, he wasn't. He wasn't your number one for a few months now, seeing how cold he acted to you. You wondered if he just didn't love you anymore, but it didn't make sense.

Steve's hand squeezed yours, breaking you out of your thoughts. You were still crying, it made no sense at all, and you just wanted a clue or a hint to why Peter acted like that. Why he broke up with you.

You couldn't smile back to Steve as he opened the car door and carried you up to your apartment. You would have usually laughed and kick around if Peter had done this, and he has multiple times before. Steve had already unlocked your door, since he grabbed your bag and took your keys from it.

He carried you in and walked to the couch, laying you down and sitting next to your head, combing his hand through your hair. You rubbed your face hard, wiping off all the tears and snot, as Steve whispered sweet little compliments to you.

"Steve?" Your voice croaked out, making you wince slightly. Steve hummed back at you, "Yeah, honey?"

"Thank you." You murmured, pushing yourself up and resting yourself against Steve. He held you close as the tears slowly started to leave. You weren't sure how long it took, your face all puffy, and your throat burning as he comforted you.

"I don't know how to react." You whispered back to Steve. Steve couldn't be more conflicted in this moment. His heart hurt for you, and with you, seeing as you just had a heartbreak. But at the same time, a small dark hope built in him.

He wanted to beat himself up for feeling that hope, but it continued to build up in him. He couldn't just tell you, and he didn't think he ever would but at this moment, he felt it harder not to tell you now. Everyone knew about his feelings for you, especially Bucky. He always pulled Steve away from you, always reminded that Peter Parker was the one for you; not Steve.

It was an odd feeling, having an affection for someone younger than him, and dating someone he worked with. It didn't help that Peter was always talking about you, when you weren't there. It just made his feelings even stronger for you. He didn't love you though, not right this second. But he was sure, if his feelings were to continue, he would love you with his full heart.

Those random dreams he would get of you, he always woke up before confessing his feelings to you. It was almost a fear, he didn't want to destroy the lovely friendship the two of you built together. And now seeing you broken like this, pushed him to a limit.

He couldn't hurt you now, not ever. He will never confess.

"Are you a dumbass or what?" Tony questioned, slightly laughing in a kind way to calm Peter down. His way of calming people down is off, but it always worked out with Peter.

"But they said to cut everything out?" Peter groaned out, still feeling hollow, and down. Tony stood back up, pulling his phone into his hands.

"Who told you that shit? It's not even in the guidelines, kid." Tony responded, now looking through his phone, finding all the agents Peter had contact with. That advice was more hurtful than helpful. In this case, cutting you away from Peter, would cause him to suffer more out on the field than achieve.

"I don't remember... just the guys that were backup." Peter confessed, rubbing his eyes hard, trying to get rid of the blurriness that affected them.

"Well?" Tony signaled to Peter to sit up. He complied slowly, pushing himself up against the bed frame. "What?" Peter asked back, not wanting to look up to Tony.

"Go apologize? Come on kid, go get your 'babe' back."

Steve watched as you fell asleep against him, and he carefully picked you up and carried you to your bed. He gently placed you down and pushed a few blankets on you, after he took your shoes off and lightly wiped your face away of the dried tears.

He couldn't stop himself from leaning back down and leaving a soft kiss to your lips, he stayed there for a moment, savoring it and he moved back as a harsh feeling of guilt washed over him. You moved in your sleep at the feeling, and you muttered out a small, "Peter?".

Steve gently responded with a no, and turned the lights off, and left the room, closing the door. He knew you were dreaming of Peter now, instead of him, and he knew he needed to learn how to be okay with it.

It must've been another forty minutes until Steve heard the urgent knocks at the door. He peeked through the small window, seeing Peter pace back and forth anxiously. With a deep sigh out, Steve opened the door hesitantly, watching as Peter looked back at him with confusion.

"Steve? Where's uh-" Peter got cut off as Steve rolled his eyes with his answer. "She's in her bedroom."

Steve's arms were crossed as Peter walked into the apartment, watching as Peter gazed along the walls and the rest of the apartment. Peter looked back to Steve, unsure what to say, knowing of Steve's feelings.

In a strange way, Peter knew he could trust Steve. He knew Steve wouldn't do anything, to hurt you even more. But he wondered if Steve would hurt him instead. He felt like he deserved it though, knowing you went through such pain because he was being stupid.

Peter didn't know if he should thank him or not, figuring it was best not to say anything. With a nod to Steve, he started walking to your bedroom, trying to form enough confidence for the speech he planned out in the car.

Before he could reach your bedroom, Steve grabbed onto his shoulder hard. Turning him around, Steve spoke, "You hurt her. Consider yourself lucky, you asshole." Steve's voice sneered into a strong threat to him, making Peter hold his breath, and nod back to him.

"Peter?" You asked, hearing the voices out in the other room. Your eyes watered from seeing him stand in front of you. His was the same, and the two of you stood there for a few seconds, before you looked to Steve and mouthed "thank you".

Steve frowned, watching the two of you, and walked to the front door. Unknown to you, Steve's affection for you building, as you sent him one last smile before he left.

As soon as Steve left, Peter started rambling, "I'm so sorry! I was a dick, and I shouldn't have said that to you, and I should have done something else. All that time I was gone, I'm sorry. They convinced me to cut you off, and they shouldn't have, I shouldn't have let them. I love you, I'm in love with you. I'm so fucking sorry," Peter stopped as an uncontrolled sob came out of him.

You were crying as well now, shifting closer to Peter, as he continued, "I am fucking in love you and I lost you just like that because of how I was acting and I- I'm sorry! I'm fucking stupid, and I even made you break your promise and I'm sorry-"

This time you cut Peter off, "I promised you would never lose me." Your voice was soft, but on nerve. Peter nodded urgently, "Yes! And please-"

He came closer to you, now holding your hands, "Please, forgive me. We can make a new promise."

You blinked away your tears, watching as Peter begged you, and you nodded back to him, "I forgive you, but no, stop." You paused, and a deep choppy breath in you respond,

"I love you Peter, but no more promises. Just trust and communication."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 591 36
Hi, This book is a oneshot book based on spidey. Majority of stories will have dead characters alive and the avengers will not know spiderman's ident...
12.2K 254 25
Spider-Man Oneshots for marvel fans. This collection of oneshots I wrote are being edited but the book is completed.
1.8M 61.7K 200
A whole bunch of funny, cute one shots for our favourite father-son duo in the MCU:) -- MY CONTENT AND ACCOUNT IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR ST*RKER SHIPPE...
473K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...