Peter Parker Oneshots and Dra...

By kidney99

You slid your hands under his shirt, trailing your fingers along his chest, as you leaned down to kiss his li... More

1. Louis the Dog - Fluff
2. I Like It - Smut
3. Caught - Fluff
4. Love Letters - Smut/Long
5. Food Puns - Fluff
6. My Everything - Smut/Long
7. Penny for your Thoughts - Angst/Fluff Long
8. Sleepy Cuddles - Fluff
9. Happy Birthday! - Fluff
10. The Ant and the Zoo - Angst/Fluff
11. What Love looks Like - Fluff Drabble
12. Let me Down Slow - Angst with Happy Ending
13. Gone - Angst Drabble
14. No Teammate Left Behind - Angst
15. Tease - Fluff with kissing (smuttish)
17. Wings - Fluff Drabble
18. Cute Jealousy - Fluff Drabble
19. Bad Day - Fluff Drabble
20. Sick - Fluff Drabble
21. Bored and Horny - Smut Long
22. Interruption Part 1 - Smut
23. Interruption Part 2 - Fluff/Funny Drabble
24. A Whole New World - Fluff Drabble
25. Ice Breaker - Fluff Drabble
26. PDA Part 1 - Fluff/Smuttish
27. PDA Part 2 - Fluff/Smuttish
28. Don't - Angst with Happy Ending Drabble
29. Figure this out - Angst Drabble
30. Strong Opinions - Fluff Drabble
31. Game on - Fluff Drabble
32. Promises - Angst with Happy Ending ft. Steve Rogers
33. Matchmaker - Fluff Drabble
34. All the Same - Angst/Fluff
35. No Spoilers - Fluff Drabble
36. Drunk Texts - Fluff Drabble
37. A Sleepless Night - Smut Drabble
38. Bullies - Fluff Oneshot
39. Jeopardy and Pancakes - Fluff/Intended Smut Oneshot
40. Time Trap - Long Smut Oneshot/Halloween Special
41. Coconut Cream Pie - Fluff/Intended Smut Oneshot
42. You Complete Me - Fluff Oneshot
43. November Bet Part 1 - Angst with Happy Ending/Smut
44. November Bet Part 2 - Smut
45. November Bet Part 3 - Smut
46. Sleepy Peter - Fluff Oneshot
47. Math Man - Fluff Oneshot
48. Taking My Time - Smut Oneshot
49. Never Drinking Again - Funny Oneshot
50. Gift Wars - Fluff Oneshot
51. Drivers License - Angst Drabble
52. Heartbreak Girl - Smut
53. Weekends - Angst
54. Green Light - Smut
55. Favoritism - Smut
56. Please Pick Up - Angst with Happy Endingwith @evermoveparker on tumblr
57. Road Trip Part 1 - Smut
58. Road Trip Part 2 - Smut
59. Hard Work - Smut
60. A Few Promises - Angst with happy ending
61. Best Birthday Gift - Smut
62. Spongebob Paint - Fluff drabble
63. When you don't love him back - Blurb
64. A Life with Peter Parker - Fluff
65. Dirty Talk - Smut

16. Party - Angst

1.6K 7 2
By kidney99

Anonymous asked:

Hey :) Can I request the prompts 5,18,33 with Peter? I was thinking about being at a party, or any other place, totally up to you, and then your ex shows up and starts flirting, even though he's aware of all he'd done to you, and then when Peter shows up he starts slut shaming you so yeah it's a bit of angsty.

"i can't believe you" + "let's drink" + "i don't think i can ever trust you again"

hi anon! i hope you like it! thank you for sending this in! please read the warnings :) the end can be read anyway you want!

Peter Parker x Reader (Angst)
Warnings:
drinking, cursing, and sadness
Word Count: 1.5k

The night was young, and you wanted to have fun. After you got into a fight with your boyfriend, Peter, he blew you off, and swung away, saying he had "Spider-Man duties" to do and you wanted to do something, to distract you. You knew he just didn't want to continue talking with you, after the argument about safety. He seemed to only care about your safety, and not his, which you thought was dumb, since he needed to be protecting himself.

After he left, your friend, Riley, sent you a text, inviting you to her party. You usually didn't like going to parties, but today was different and you quickly sent her back a yes, and you started getting ready. You didn't bother telling Peter, because he really did piss you off. It hurt your feelings that whenever the two of you get into arguments about safety, he runs off. It made you feel low, and tonight, you knew you shouldn't let it get to you. You put your tough face on, as you looked back into the mirror, eyeing your outfit in satisfaction.

You turned your phone off once you got to the party, not wanting to deal with anyone else tonight. The party was blasting music, and people were swaying back and forth, with drinks in their hands. You grinned at the sight of your friend, "Hey Riley!" You called out, greeting her and giving her a quick hug. She giggled back at you, intoxicated, "Hey didn't know if you were actually coming!" She responded to which you only shrugged to. You really didn't hope she would talk about Peter, and you could see she got the hint when she looked back at your face, seeing your upset expression.

She nodded, sighing, but quickly turned around, pulling a random body out of the crowd. You laughed at your friend in disbelief when she snorted out, "Wow, fuck he's hot." You instantly groaned, seeing it was your ex-boyfriend, Julian. He raised his eyebrows back at you, surprised as well.

"Hey there," He mumbled to you, as Riley got distracted by incoming people. She ran off after sending you guys a cheeky grin. "Uh, hi." You responded, feeling slightly awkward. The two of you stared at each other for a few silent seconds, before Julian spoke up again, "Uh, let's drink!" You instantly nodded, not wanting to stand in silence for a few more moments, and the two of you walked over outside again, to the table with random drinks. You grabbed a random one, checking if it was safe to drink, and shrugged at yourself, before taking a sip.

You looked from side to side, trying to see if Riley was around, but she was no where to be seen. You glanced back to Julian, "So how's life?" You asked, trying to fill in the silence again. Julian grinned, shaking his head at your words, "All good, uh, listen I know you're seeing someone new," He paused, before taking a giant gulp.

You raised your eyebrows back at him, curious to see what he was going to say. "I should've said this before, but I'm just sorry about how things ended between us. I shouldn't have been talking to those girls and stuff. It was a real dick move." Julian finished up, as you hid your face in your drink. You took large sips, before finally pulling away from it.

"I forgave you already. Doesn't matter to me anymore." You expressed, shrugging again to him as he looked at you in shock. "You serious?" He questioned, in disbelief. You nodded again, looking away from him as he laughed out in surprise. You just didn't really care much about it, it was years ago now, and the two of you just made out, nothing else.

Julien hiccupped loudly, making you glance back at him, noticing his red face. "You okay?" You asked, seeing him place his drink down and giggle drunkenly. You grimaced as he opened his mouth again, "That was the fifth tonight. But you're looking real good, like a snack." His voice came out and you shook your head at his words and rolled your eyes.

"If we got together, I can show you things that little Peter guy can't even think of." Julian declared loudly, and you laughed at that, finding his drunken words hilarious. It was weird seeing him after all these years, and you can see he still acts the same. A loud yell pulled the two of you out of the weird chatter, looking over to the source of the shout.

Your eyes widened in shock, seeing it was your boyfriend, "Peter?" You called out, confused. Peter was livid. He was swinging around this area, for his Spider-Man duties, and he noticed you standing here with your ex. The two of you were standing close together, and he knew he had to confront you. He quickly changed out of his suit, pushing it into his bag, and he quickly hurried back outside where you and your ex were.

When Peter ran off earlier today from the argument, he felt like it would only go in circles, about safety. And he knew about what your ex did to you, and to see you standing close to him here, just pissed him off more. "I can't believe you!" He exclaimed as he got to you and Julian. You backed away just a bit, feeling his hostile tone at you, "What are you talking about?" You questioned, confused.

"You're here with him," Peter bit back, glancing at Julian and scoffing, "Is that what you do when I'm out?" You shook your head in anger and disbelief, "Peter you're being fucking stupid!" You shot back, and Julian raised his arms as if he'd been caught and started backing away.

"You slept with him, didn't you? You probably slept with a few other guys here!" Peter shouted, and you gasped. What the fuck? You would never ever cheat on anyone, let alone Peter, but here he was accusing you of that. Your face dropped into a deep frown as he continued, "I shouldn't have even asked you out. That was a big mistake, obviously, since you're just someone else's mess." You started blinking away tears as Peter kept shouting at you, and Julian stopped in his tracks hearing Peter.

Julian drunkenly walked back over to Peter with confidence, "What the fuck is wrong with you? She never slept with me! That's one of the reasons I left, don't fucking drag her down like that. You can say that about me instead, I'm fine with that. She's the decent one here!" You glanced at Julian as he started turning even more red in anger as Peter glanced back to you, in massive guilt and realization.

"I-I got to go." You stuttered out, trying to hide your tears now from the crowd that circled the three of you. You shrugged and pushed past them, quickly running out the door as Peter started yelling out your name and following you. The fresh air and silence hit you again once you got a few feet away from the house party and you slowly turned to see Peter standing behind you with a guilty expression.

"Babe-" Peter started but you cut him off, "We're through. Don't fucking talk to me again, you knew what happened with Julian, and you fucking- I don't think I can ever trust you again. Get away from me." The anger and betrayal in your voice made Peter feel a lodge in his throat, and he stared back at you in silence as you walked off.

You managed to get home an hour later, walking around aimlessly, trying to calm down your tears. Fucking Peter... You were so angry at him. And you felt strange how Julian protected and defending you back there, but it just shows how much Peter didn't even trust you. How could he trust you with him being Spider-Man, but he can't trust you when you're at a party? It just hurt. Your throat was in pain by the time you stepped into your bedroom, and you didn't even bother changing out of your clothes. You sniffled loudly and opened your phone, ignoring all the text messages and phone calls people sent you. You instead looked at the stuff Peter had sent you in that time, and you groaned in anger at some of the texts. Stupid boys! You tossed your phone back down on the floor, not bothering to see if it cracked.

You fell asleep somehow that night, and when you woke up, you groaned at the state you were in. Puffy eyes, and messed up clothes, you just wanted to forget the whole night. You walked over to the shower, quickly splashing off, and cleaning up, then you dressed yourself in pajamas, knowing you didn't want to go out today. You looked over to your phone, seeing Peter called you again.

You shook your head at it, ignoring it. Julian had texted you though, after so long, and you read through it quickly. "Sorry about last night, it was a mess." You rolled your eyes at it, not caring to respond. The doorbell rang making you snap your attention up, and you slowly walked over to the door, opening it up just slightly.

"I'm so sorry, I fucked up. It- I love you, please we need to talk!" Peter begged you, once you opened the door. He was crying, red faced, and holding dozens of flowers in his hands. You glanced down at his outfit, realizing it was the same as last night, and you sighed. You stood for a second, not sure of what to do before opening the door completely, and letting him in.

You didn't know whether you would ever forgive Peter again. It hurt too much but you still loved him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.4K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
1.5M 24.7K 138
a little collection of oneshots about - ↳ tom holland ↳ sebastian stan ↳ chris evans ↳ peter parker ↳ bucky barnes and ↳ steve rogers i hope u e...
85.3K 998 56
guys if i make miguel frickin biblically accurate he would throw us across a football field. this is fanfiction for a reason😭😭 Anyways I heard cele...
1.3K 15 10
!!! IT'S NOT STARKER !!! !!! IT'S COMPLETE AND REVIEWED !!! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopt the amazing and sweet Peter Parker, who has lost all hi...