The Taste of Paradise / l.h ✔️

By nessathebutthole

"You said you wanted a taste of paradise, and I'm right here." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17*
18
19
20
21
22
23*
24
25
26
27
28
29
30*
31
32
33*
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42*
43

39*

5.1K 76 5
By nessathebutthole

~Nova's POV~

The next morning, Luke woke me up by accidentally rolling out of the bed, the loud thump of his body hitting the floor making me jolt awake in alarm.

It took me a second to realize that he had just rolled off the bed in his sleep. I pushed up onto my knees and peered down over the edge of the bed, looking down at his large body as he groaned in pain and rolled onto his back. "The fuck...?" He mumbled to himself, seemingly confused about what was happening. I assumed he'd forgotten that he'd spent the night at my house, because he looked confused as he surveyed his surroundings, but then his eyes landed on me and a look of realization struck his features. "Did I roll off the bed?" He muttered as he sat up, looking up at me with still sleepy eyes.

I couldn't help but to giggle, rubbing my eyes to try to wake myself up a little more. "You did, yes." I hummed, looking up at him when he rose to his feet and stretched his arms high above his head. He went to crawl back into bed with me, probably thinking he could get away with sleeping for a little bit longer, but I placed a hand on his chest to halt him. "I hope you don't intend on just going back to sleep." I said, and he frowned, pouting slightly. "Why can't I?" He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

An amused smile slid onto my face as I gestured to the bedroom window, where sunlight streamed in through the blinds. "It's morning already. We need to get ready for school." I told him, causing him to sulk quietly as I slid out of bed.

"Fine." He grumbled, turning to face me when I stepped past him. "Where's the guest bathroom? I need to shower." He asked. I paused as I went to take another step towards the bedroom door, growing incredibly tempted to facepalm myself at my own idiocy. "Uh..." I awkwardly scratched the back of my head, my voice a mutter. "Actually, we don't have any guest bathrooms with a shower." I admitted, giving him a sheepish smile. Somehow that tidbit of information had completely slipped my mind. "B-But you can use my bathroom!" I stuttered, trying to make up for my stupidity.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned, glancing at the clock on the bedside table with a sleepy look in his eyes. "We don't have enough time for us both to shower separately." He mentioned. I giggled like an idiot. "Are you asking if we can shower together? How scandalous of you!" I teased, causing him to scowl and cross his arms over his chest. "You're a pain in the ass." He huffed, following me when I grabbed his hand in mine and dragged him back to my room, making a beeline for the bathroom.

The two of us got undressed after I had started up the shower, a playful smile growing on my lips when I noticed how he was checking me out. It was not subtle at all.

"See something you like?" I hummed, raising a brow at him as I cocked my head to the side. He clenched his jaw and I bit my lip as I watched his cock harden, growing thicker and longer as he eyed me up. "I guess that answers that question." I said, trying to hide the way that my voice threatened to betray me and give away how aroused I really was. I just couldn't help myself.

Luke's eyes lingered on my hips and thighs, his blue eyes hooded and stormy. "You're gonna give me a major case of blue balls, you know that?" He spoke, his voice husky and filled with sexual frustration. I bit my lip and innocently smiled at him, keeping my eyes on his as I turned so he could see fullness of my figure. He looked at me like he wanted to devour me and it just stroked my ego, making me grin victoriously as I entered the shower by myself. As expected, he followed right after me, his body seeming even larger in my tiny glass shower. There was hardly any space at all in here, not with the two of us.

The space was compact, hot water bearing down on the two of us as my breasts pushed up against his chest due to his proximity. "Ah!" I gasped as I felt his cock between my thighs, hard against my bare core. My face burned as I peered up at him, knowing that I had no room to give him even if I tried to. "I wanna fuck your pussy. I can feel how soft you are, how warm you get between your thighs." He muttered, his dark eyes locked with mine. I was speechless, breathing heavily as I felt his hips jut forward against me, making his member glide back and forth between my wet thighs, teasing me over my folds. "Feel that, Nova?" He growled, reaching down to grasp my hips to steady me against him.

He kept going, my knees growing ever weaker as I felt the thickness of his hard member threatening to push between my folds. There was an impatient, cruel mirth in his eyes when he smirked at me. "I can tell you're getting all wet for me. You should see the face you make when you're trying to hide how turned on I make you." He hummed, his dirty words making me whine softly. "You're killing me." I whined, wiggling against him.

At that, he chuckled and smiled in amusement. "Am I?" He hummed, one hand of his gripping the base of his shaft. He used his hand to press his cock up between my folds, teasingly rubbing the tip of his thick manhood back and forth over my clit, making me cry out softly. "It's funny; that is exactly what you've been doing to me. You've made me spend countless nights taking cold showers or jacking off just to divulge in my desire for you." He hissed, roughly smacking his cock against my sensitive bundle of nerves.

I cried out in shock and buckled against him, my hands gripping his forearms. "Y-You love it when I do that." I whispered weakly, biting my lip. All I could think of was how close he was to being inside of me, and I wondered why the hell he wasn't already. He scoffed and squeezed me ass, my thighs trembling with pent up lust. "Do I? Because I'm sure we both know that I'll always prefer you over my hand." He muttered, teasing my entrance. I whined and pulled him as close as possible, panting at the way my nipples rubbed against his chest. "You do?" I breathed, peering up at him through my lashes. "It seems like I've forgotten. You might have to prove it to me again." I suggested slyly.

A smirk formed on his lips and he gripped my arm, spinning me around so my back was to his chest. I felt his blunt tip teasing my entrance and waited anxiously, looking up at him over my shoulder. "Thought you'd wanted to be the one in charge the next time we fuck." He muttered, his lips brushing the shell of my ear. Shivering, I shook my head. "The next, next time, then." I whispered, causing him to chuckle and smack his hard length against my clit using the grip he had on himself. "I'll hold you to it. I'd love to see you try to take control." He teased, nipping playfully at my ear.

"You say that like it'd be hard." I giggled, and he chuckled, his tip every so slightly easing into me. "Don't act like you're a pro at this, Nova. I could fuck you until you're begging me for a break. The only time that you take control is when I want you to." He taunted.

It was in my nature to talk back when he said stuff like that. I opened my mouth to make a clever retort, and he took that chance to slam into me all in one go, not even giving me any warning. Caught off guard, I cried out and nearly slipped from the force of his thrust, but his strong arm wrapped around my waist to keep me up. He gripped my hip with his other hand, slowly thrusting in and out for a few seconds. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my wet neck, his chest heaving against my back. "N-Not even a warning?" I gasped, one hand clinging to his forearm.

He pushed into me, a smirk growing on his lips as he kissed the back of my neck. "I never promised I'd give warnings. It's too much fun seeing the way you gasp and shake for me, trying to adjust to my cock in your tight little pussy." He purred.

His words made me whimper, clenching around him. I moaned softly and arched my back, wiggling my ass back against him. "You're ready, hm?" He murmured, his voice husky. Despite how rough he'd entered me, he had been waiting for me to fully adjust, not wanting to overwhelm me. "Y-Yes. Please." I moaned, lulling my head back against his shoulder. He gripped both of my arms by the crooks of my elbows, pulling my arms back as he jutted his hips against my ass, a gasp leaving me when I felt his cock knock around inside me.

Suddenly he pulled out until only the tip remained, kissing my shoulder gently before he slammed into me, making me moan out at the sensation. He groaned softly and the sound made me shudder, a warmth pooling low in my belly. "God, you're so fucking tight, Nova." He swore breathlessly, the sharp smacks of his hips against my ass hard and wet from the water pouring down onto us. I panted softly, my thighs already shaking as I lulled my head forward and whined deeply, my hands forming tight fists in the air since I wasn't able to grip at anything with the hold he had on me.

Luke's thrusts were hard and deep, reaching places in me that I didn't even know could be reached, hitting spots that I didn't know existed until now. I moaned, my walls tightening around his shaft as I threw my head back against his shoulder. His breath fanned my ear, low groans leaving him with each thrust into me.

When he began to get rougher, quickening his already hard thrusts, my breasts bounced and my knees buckled slightly as I tried to lean back into him more for support. He growled softly and shoved me forward, my nipples hardening when I got pushed chest first against the cold glass shower wall. Keeping my arms pulled back, Luke made me arch my back a little more, my cheek pressing against the cold glass as he roughly pounded into me.

"Ah, f-fuck!" I whimpered, stumbling a little when my knees buckled from the overwhelming pleasure. He groaned and held me up, heavy breaths leaving me as I slumped forward against the glass a bit more, shaking slightly. "Luke..." I whined, earning a low hiss from him. "I-It feels so good." I whispered, my voice trembling.

My words seemed to encourage him because he bit my neck and began to suck, his hips smacking so roughly against my butt that my body jolted against the glass. A shaky whine left my lips, pressing my cheek against the cool surface as I glanced at him over my shoulder. "Don't stop." I pleaded softly, causing him to look at me with a wicked gleam in his eyes. I watched him for a moment, the sight of him making the experience somehow even more erotic.

His strong biceps flexed with his strong grip on my arms, his blonde hair slicked back as water droplets ran down his neck, his chest, and dripped from his jawline. The way that he looked at me with those hooded, lustful blue eyes made me flush, my walls clenching around him when he smirked devilishly down at me.

"You like it like this, Nova?" He murmured lowly, the tone of his voice making me bite my bottom lip. "Y-Yes." I gasped, weakly nodding my head. He grunted softly and pulled me up a little more, kissing my shoulder. My nipples rubbed against the class and I shivered at the coolness, a flush filling my face as I relished in the feeling of his thick member inside of me, pounding into my sensitive walls. It wasn't until he thrusted right into my g-spot that I almost collapsed in surprise, my knees knocking together as I cried his name and curled my toes.

Noticing my reaction, he released my arms and grasped my hips, somehow managing to direct his thrusts at that little spot. I placed my hands on the glass and arched my back, whining as I wiggled my ass against him, squeezing his cock tightly within me. He groaned and pushed himself in up to the hilt, the both of us growing ever closer to our highs.

It only took me a few more thrusts, the tip of his cock knocking against my g-spot until I shattered, crying his name as I tightened around him. "Fuck!" I gasped, my release coating his member. He groaned and gripped my hips so tight that I was sure he'd leave behind bruises, his brows knotting together in pleasure as he watched the way he slammed into me. "I'm gonna fucking cum. Y-you..." His voice was strained and shaky, like he was trying his best to hold out a little longer. "You want me to pull out again?" He panted. I nodded weakly, realizing I needed to get on birth control or he needed to buy condoms.

He slowed his thrusts slightly, trying to prolong the pleasure as best he could before he pulled out, grasping the base of his cock as he came on my ass and lower back. I panted, slumped against the glass as I tried to catch my breath, noticing how hazy his eyes looked as he peered down at me.

The water rinsed his release off me and down the drain, a little smile forming on his lips as he helped me stand straight again. I stroked a hand down his bicep, pushing up on my toes to kiss him gently on his lips. He hummed in satisfaction, kissing me back before he grinned down at me, a twinkle in his eyes. "We should probably actually shower before we end up being late for school." He hummed, stepping back a little to make a little room for me so we could both shower.

I giggled, giving him a playful grin. "We might as well take our time. I'm sure we're probably already running behind schedule, thanks to you." I teased, and he raised a brow at me in amusement. "Me?" He murmured. "You're the one who was giving me those eyes, swaying your hips at me all provocatively."

A laugh left me and I shrugged carelessly, cocking my head at him. "I always do that." I said. "If anything, it's your fault for not being able to get used to it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.1K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...
6.6M 179K 37
PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! ❝You're mine. Understand? And if I see you look at a guy the same way you look at me, I'll kill him. And I'll fuck you with his...
45.8K 919 21
"Are you trouble, Juno?" "For you? Yes, if you keep being a douchebag."
1.6M 42.5K 66
in which the middle aged businessman and the homewrecker are together... forever cover•@Angelcxies