Graves Beneath the Feet (Comp...

By munsen12

A suicide of a struggling actress in a film studio..A year later on the muhrat of a new film, the director is... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Note
New story
note
Graves Beneath the Feet 3

Chapter 25

3K 496 84
By munsen12

Gaikward with a torchlight, tries to go through the narrow passage that leads to the forest ahead. He has no idea where is Sidharth but hoping for the best, he goes towards the unknown. Then he hears two shots being fired. He takes out his gun and follows the direction from which the sound came. In the darkness ahead he could see two figures near the ground. He flashes his light towards them. Sitting on the ground putting his hand that holds the gun, in the front of his face to avoid the light falling into his eyes, is Sidharth. Lying next to him on the ground is another man, Anubhav Kashyap. Gaikward rushes towards him saying,"Sir, are you all right?" As he reaches him, he finds Sidharth clutching his arm from where blood is oozing out. He says," Sir aap thik hai? I am getting an ambulance." Sidharth says,"I am all right. Check that guy over there. Quick." Sidharth points his finger towards the bushes ahead. Gaikward signals the constable who was with him to check. A few meters away lies a man on the ground, with his face down. The constable checks his pulse and says,"He is alive sir." Sidharth gets up and says,"Get the area covered immediately. Call an ambulance now." Gaikward picks up the phone and calls," Ranne?.. yes..he is with me..no..he is hurt..cover the area quick. Send an ambulance fast.. get someone here.. yes through the backdoor quick. "

Sidharth comes to the shooting location holding his arm. Sana comes to him and finding blood over his body, looks at him with horror in her eyes. Sidharth just looks at her but does not say anything to her. He turns to Gaikward, "Where is every one? Keep an eye on the other two. Ambulance has come right. Get them to hospital immediately." Gaikward says," Sir please, you come in the ambulance." Sidharth says," You take him first. I 'll go later." Sidharth does not even sit but looks around the area clutching his arm. Sana holds Sidharth's hand and pulls him towards the chair. She takes her dupata and ties it on the arm. Sidharth says,"What are you doing? I am all right. Relax." Sana looks at him with misty eyes but says in a stern voice, "Your hands are bleeding and you are saying I am all right. How can I stay relaxed seeing you like this? How? Stop proving the world that you are strong. You need to go to the hospital now." Sidharth stands up pulls her into his arm, not caring anymore where they are. He says,"I am sorry. I am okay. Don't worry." Sana says,"Let's go to the hospital now then only I will relax. Please tumhe meri kasam lage."

Sidharth sits on the hospital bed with his hands, arms and shoulder in bandages. The doctor says to Gaikward who is in the room with Sana," How careless are you people? There has been so much blood loss. What were you waiting for? You must have at least done a first aid. Being a police, I don't expect this from you." Sidharth says,"It's all my fault. I didn't allow them to bring me here or do anything. I thought these are just minor cuts. Can I go now?" The doctor looking at him says,"I am the doctor and you the police. I don't know about law and you know nothing about medicines and diseases. If you will understand everything then why are we here? The cut on your arm is deep. You need to rest now. I'll not allow you to go home tonight." Saying he leaves the room and Ranne enters the room. Sidharth asks, "How is he?" Ranne says,"Operation just got over. He is all right but unconscious. And Anubhav Kashyap is.." Sidharth interrupts,"I know he is ok. He was just unconscious from the injection."

Gaikward asks,"What had happened sir?" Sana coming near him says," First you lie down then tell everything. Please. You heard what doctor said." Sidharth smiles and lies down on the inclined bed. He says,"I had seen him entering the location. He had a hood but I could see his golden frame that he wears. Just when the lights got off, I saw a figure near the chair of the Director." Looking at Sana he smiles again as he continues,"I knew the only way out away from the sight of the people would be the backdoor. I had checked the entire place when I had arrived. I went through the passage to find him dragging Anubhav Kashyap to that spot. He had drugged him and he was unconscious." "Anubhav Kashyap is a lean man, so it was easy to take him for a guy like Nasir.", says Sidharth after a pause. Ranne says,"Yes Nasir is healthy enough. It is not a difficult job for him to drag Anubhav Kashyap." Sidharth nods his head,"He had a knife that he had put it near the neck of Anubhav. I jumped over him and tried to free Anubhav. In the altercation, he slashed my hand and my shoulder but when he cut my arm, I had to leave him. But I somehow pulled my gun and fired at him on his leg and arm as he was running away."

Sana looks at Sidharth with horror in her eyes,"Is this over finally?" Sidharth looks at her and shakes his head. He says,"I don't know why Nasir tried to kill Anubhav, but he is not the killer. " Gaikward asks," What are you saying sir? But Nasir was there, he tried to kill the next target. We also found the noose. Are you sure sir?" Sidharth smiles at him and says,"I know the killer more than anybody now." Ranne says," I had some doubts too as the noose that we obtained from the spot was different. The other ones had three knots but this one had only one." "The killer disguises himself as old man to kill. He confronts them which means he wants them conscious. And three knots perhaps refer to Triquetra, which can have any meaning like three phases of life. These are his signature for killing. Nasir had drugged Anubhav, had no disguise and his knot was single. It's clear he is not him. But we are close, very close. Increase the security of the targets, especially this Anubhav Kashyap's.", says Sidharth. Ranne nods his head saying,"We have increased the security of everyone. You don't worry sir. We cannot talk to Nasir until he regains conscious. I don't think he will be able to talk before tomorrow evening. So you take rest now. We will now take your leave sir." Gaikward and Ranne left the room.

Sidharth holds Sana's hand and signals her to sit near him. He puts his arm around her and pulls her close, hiding his face near her neck. Sana running her fingers through his hair says,"I got so scared when you were not in your chair after the lights came. Seeing you bleeding made me so horrified. I..I ..was never scared of my dreams so much as I was today. The fear of losing you killed me today." Sidharth whispers," I am not leaving you so easily. We have so much to see together." They hear a voice saying "Exactly! Abhi toh tum logon ko bahut kuch dekhna hai aur hume bhi. Jaise tum dono ki shaadi, phir bache." Sidharth leaves Sana immediately to find Jay standing near the door with a broad smile. He says,"Sorry to disturb you but your Maa is here." Sidharth's mother enters the room as Sana gets down from the bed. Putting her hand on his head, she says,"Tu thik hai? Doctor ne kya bola." Sidharth smiles and says," Maa it's nothing. Just few minor cuts. I am just fine." She says," That I can see. Kitna fine hai..tu.." Sidharth looks at Jay who holds his mother and says," Kya aunty aap iss gadhe ke liye emotional ho rahi hain. Nothing has happened to him. He is fit as fiddle. Goliyan khai hai, aur yeh toh kuch nahi. Aap apne hone wale bahu se miliye." He turns her towards Sana who is standing behind. Ritaji smiles at her, putting her hand on her head as Sana says Namaste. They start to talk as Sidharth looks at them with a smile.

Nasir lying on the bed says,"I hate him. I hate Anubhav Kashyap. I would have killed him only.." Sidharth looks at him standing near the window leaning on the wall. Ranne standing near the bed asks," We know, you wanted to kill him. What we want to know is why? What is your reason for this hate?" Gaikward asks,"Not only him but all others. Why did you kill them?" Nasir looks back at Gaikward and says," I didn't kill anyone else. I wanted to kill Anubhav and put the blame on the killer. That's why.." "That's why you had brought the noose. You thought, you will kill him and every one will think the studio killer has killed. But why?", asks Sidharth. Nasir closes his eyes and says," For Zarina." Ranne asks," Zarina? Asif Khan's manager?" Nasir nods his head and says," She was my girl friend. We were going to marry next year. But because of that Raj Kamal, PK Iyer and Anubhav Kashyap, I lost her." Sidharth says,"Was Zarina involved in the casting couch scandal?" Nasir looks at him and says," When she was killed, I didn't know why? But when I heard the name Roshini Gupta, I understood everything. The PA of the casting director Mahesh Chandra, PK Iyer helps   Director Raj Kamal and this Anubhav Kashyap. Kamal and Anubhav are big s*x addicts. Iyer finds the new talents desperate to find a place in Bollywood industry. He sends them to Raj Kamal and Anubhav. They had a deal to give each other new talents whom they can exploit in the name of offering opportunity to act in their movies. Roshini had come to our agency with Punit. Zarina was in a meeting with Iyer and there she had suggested them to meet Anubhav Kashyap. It is easy to understand what must have happened with Roshini. The killer taking revenge for her death killed Zarina as she suggested her to go near Anubhav. But everything is actually those two ba**ards' fault. One is dead and I couldn't let Anubhav live. So I thought.." Sidharth looks at him and says,"Zarina was not that innocent. She was involved in the trade too. You were scared that her name will be exposed by Anubhav. Not just that, you hate Anubhav Kashyap also because he was the reason behind Zarina's affair with Mahesh Chandra. He had introduced both of them. It was because of her that you got the job. Isn't it?" Nasir looks at Sidharth with shock. Sidharth says,"Hmm. Zarina is dead but what you did will land you in jail. It was really stupid thing to do." Nasir says,"When you love someone, everything is fair."

Sidharth gets out of the room when his phone rings. It's Sana," Sidharth, everything is fair in love.." Sidharth says," What? What do you mean?" Sana replies,"Dr.Anand told me these lines that Roshini had said last night. You need to come to his office and hear for yourself."

Sorry for late update but hope the chapter is good enough. Keep reading and commenting. Don't forget to vote by clicking the star below..
Let the suspense continue..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 71.8K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
221K 22.4K 33
Sidharth shukla is an IPS officer who is on a mission to rescue group of girls which are held captive in a huge mansion for Illegal sex trafficking d...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...