Steal your Heart | Twisted Wo...

Autorstwa takutakubell

twisted wonderland short stories Więcej

TWISTED WONDERLAND ↴
three words | riddle rosehearts
two words | riddle rosehearts
blue feather | epel felmier
Maybe One Day | Idia Shroud
a warning. | lilia vanrouge
how fleeting. | malleus draconia
plaything | jade leech
as sweet as strawberries | riddle rosehearts
the letters. | floyd leech
how about a book? | malleus draconia
little red | jack howl
longing | jade leech
my rose | lilia vanrouge
a kiss | ace trappola
quaint | leona kingscholar
goodbye...? | jade leech
front | cater diamond
A3! ↴
"Does this mean what I think it means?" | tenma sumeragi
red string | yuki rurikawa
any suggestions ?

it's a deal | riddle rosehearts

5.4K 201 66
Autorstwa takutakubell

Riddle knew he was going to regret this. His lonesome footsteps echoed in the hallways, each step he took felt heavy. The red string attached to his pinkie finger was up and about, trailing behind him as he walked to Octavinelle's mirror. He's been surrounded with red ever since he was a child, growing up in the Rose Kingdom— it wasn't hard to find roses lying here and there. It used to be his favourite color, red.

He loved you dearly, from the moment he saw the red string attached to your pinkie connected to his— he was euphoric, even if you had no idea of your connection to him, he was happy just knowing that you were soulmates. He cherished the string connecting to you, he loved seeing that shade of red. Yet Riddle learned how to hate seeing that red, ever since you passed away so quickly.

He had a new soulmate just because you weren't here anymore? Are you bullshitting him? His world became devoid of color, he hurted everytime his gaze fell on the string that he once shared with you— he despised everything about it. Riddle knocked on Azul's door, taking a deep breath before he pleaded to the dorm leader. "Cut my string."

He hated it, if he couldn't have you as his soulmate— then he would rather have none.

"I don't care what I have to do." Riddle breathed out, clearly not thinking straight.

"It's a deal."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

32.9K 382 33
this is a one shot book of Bob x reader it will mostly be feminine sorry for my masc reader idk why I just right a lot in feminine type shit yk anywa...
8.3K 66 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
31.3K 579 34
Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy ☺️ Tangled the Series does not belong to me!
24 0 5
OG work, one-shots of different OC characters. Enjoy <3