๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜.

By lexxxxxxxx22

Zemora just wants love she doesn't have to ask for. Her dad has been in jail for three years now and her birt... More

Characters๐ŸŒš...
Twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Threee๐Ÿ”—.
Fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
Fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Tennn๐Ÿ”—.
Elevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twelveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fourteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fifteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Sixteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Seventeennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Nineteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twentyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ.
Twenty threee๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ.
Twenty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฉธ.Book suggestions.๐Ÿฉธ
Twenty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirtyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty threee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜”.
Thirty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
New bookkkkkkkโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Oneee๐Ÿ”—.

32.3K 850 762
By lexxxxxxxx22

                        OᗰᑎIᔕᑕIᗴᑎT

"Zemora are you listening?" Miss Geller called to the half asleep high girl as they sat in class.

"No ma'am." She spoke honestly, head still down trying to ignore the noise around her.

"Mora." She sighed. "I continuously let you slide because you're one of my best students and I'm aware of your situation but I need you to work with me here." She said and Zemora sat up.

"Thank you." She smiled and mora just nodded, ready to eat, shower, and be in the bed already.

"Come in." Miss Geller told the person knocking on the door.

That caused Zemora to instantly put her head back down as she saw the teacher was away from her and tending to whatever company she had at the moment.

"Uhh hey, you Geller?" His low voice was heard.

"Yes, you must be our new student." Miss Geller smiled and he nodded.

"Come in come in." She went to help him. "Quiet down everybody." She spoke to the students who were already discussing him.

"Class, this is Kasim Prince." She announced and there were wassups and heys from almost everybody.

"Go find a seat." She told him and he nodded, happy to be sitting down instead of being at the center of everyone's eye.

"I can sit hea?" Zemora heard from above her and she sat up to see a handsome face staring at her.

He wasn't too cute to where he knew he just had it going on, you could tell he would blush at a comment if you gave him one.

She licked her lips, clearly high, causing him to smirk at her.

"Mhm." She answered him, moving her bag she kept in the seat, so no one would sit by her.

"Preciate it." He mumbled sittin down beside her.

She absentmindedly scooted away, not liking people in her space.

He furrowed his eyebrows, smelling himself before pulling out his phone.

"I stank or somn?" He asked her and she looked at him.

"Do you?" She answered his question with a question, making him chuckle.

Miss Geller watched the interaction with raised eyebrows, seeing as though Zemora didn't talk to anyone besides her bestfriend and brother.

She was what they called a true loner, the most anti social person you would ever meet.

The crazy thing is people loved her, many wanted to be around her just because of the fact that she genuinely loved not being around them.

It was weird but seeing as how much she protected her peace or just didn't like anyone made people desperately want to be in some way involved with her.

He pulled her desk back by him and she frowned. "Hea." He leaned over and she gently pushed him back away from her.

"No thank you." She laughed a bit, everyone now watching them.

"Damn." He put his hand over his chest and she shook her head, a smile threatening to come about her face.

"Not mora talkin to somebody." A boy said aloud making everyone agree. She put her head back down, being sickened by the attention.

The rest of class went on and she fell asleep.

"Aye." He shook her and she groaned. "Stop touchin me." She mumbled.

She sat up and stretched, seeing the same boy still standing thea. "Class ova." He told ha and she nodded. "Thank you."

He went to leave and before he could the teacher stopped him.

"Lemme talk to you two." She said and mora rolled her eyes heavily, not wanting to have any unnecessary conversations.

"Ma'am?" Zemora walked up to the teacher.

"I want chu to show Mr. Prince around the school and get him more aquatinted with everything." She said and Zemora couldn't help the facial expression that showed itself.

She was never one to be able to hide how she was feeling. Her face always showed it and that caused her many problems.

"Damn." He laughed. "My fault fa cussin but she good I can help myself around." He told the teacher.

Miss Geller shook her head, "She's going to show you end of discussion."

"Let's go so I can go home." Zemora mumbled and he nodded.

"See you guys Mondayy." Miss Geller sang, smiling to herself. "Yes that's gone be cute." She nodded.

~~~~~~~

                              ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"You really need help?" I asked him once we were down the hall.

"Nah I'm good you can gone head." He nodded and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Come on." I told him and I saw him smirk out my peripheral.

"This the cafeteria, I don't recommend." I scrunched my face up and he nodded.

"I leave campus and eat wherever I go or bring the food back here and eat, you not posed to but ask me if I give a fuck." I curled my lip up, remembering that time I got in trouble for that, but continued to do it.

"You give a fuck?" He asked me, breaking me out my thoughts. I turned to him and tilted my head. "Ian mean literally ask me that but..No." I laughed lightly.

"I know." He chuckled, "Wha bout the gym?" He asked me as we walked around.

"Umm," I turned to the right, "Allll the way down thea, those purple doors right thea." I pointed and he nodded.

"Ight Ian gone waste ya time no more I'm really not gone even be here fareal." He said, reminding me of myself.

"You and me both." I mumbled.

"Youn be hea?" He asked.

"Nah not really unless it's a test or quiz day." I admitted.

"Yea you look smart." He said and I raised my eyebrow. "How you look smart? But I am." I flipped my braids over my shoulder.

"Okay cocky." He laughed, "But ion kno you look like you got your priorities straight."

"All while bein high as hell." He smirked.

"You can tell I'm high?" I asked and he nodded.

"You good thoe ion think nobody else could unless they was all in ya face and shit." He said.

"So you was all in my face and shit." I asked and he mugged me. "Answer ya phone." He ignored my question.

I looked to see my phone lighting up, "Yea ight." I mumbled picking up, seeing my bestfriend calling me.

"Hel- I'm comin." I sighed. "I had to show somebody around school."

"I do be hea fuck up." I mugged her like she could see me and I heard him chuckling.

"You love doin that huh?" I asked him and he straight faced me.

"Wan talkin to you mila I'm on the way bye." I hung up on her.

"I kno a mila too." He said once I looked up.

"Not my mila." I assured him and he raised an eyebrow. "Yo mila?" He asked and I smirked in my head.

"Yea my girlfriend." I nodded, lying and his eyebrows raised.

"Ohh shit."  He took a look at me and looked like he was thinking, making me laugh to myself.

"Yea lemme gone head go, she hate it when I'm late." I sighed and he nodded, face still looking confused.

"How I miss that shit?" I heard him ask himself as I walked down the hallway and I let out a laugh, shaking my head.

"Hea she go mila." Amari told an annoyed looking girlfriend.

"Really poody." I mugged him and he shrugged, coming to get my bag from me.

"Got ha mad at chu nii ha ass mad at me fa some reason." He said.

"You kno when she mad at one thing she mad at every damn thing." I got in the car, hugging my bestfriend.

"Hey babyy." I pouted, and watched her try not to smile but she failed. Gay ass love when I call her that.

"Mhm you missed mee." I cheesed and she rolled her eyes. "Nigga you kno I did and you wanna spend extra time at school of all places." She fussed while Amari started up the car.

"I missed you Zema, just fagot bout my ass." He mugged me through the mirror.

"I was comin to you next poody but chu just snitched me out a minute ago." I frowned.

"Like she wan gone see yo ass when you tried to sneak in the car." He stale faced me, making me laugh. "Not the point hush." I pulled my phone out.

"What time you gotta be to work?" He asked me.

"Not til 4 why? We finna eat?" I got excited, I had the munchies like crazy right about now.

"Dont we always go eat afta school?"

"Okay keep gettin smart, I'm cookin tomorrow and I will starve you." I threatened him.

"You so damn mean." He mugged me.

If anybody could get me to talk and laugh it was my bestfriend and my brother.

They were really the only family I had right now and the only things to give me even an ounce of happiness in any moment.

Me and Mila been bestfriends since the first day of middle school. We both stayed in the bathroom while everyone went to class because we was embarrassed about our hair.

My mama had did my hair "real pretty" and bumped my ends. I was at school on my first day looking like James Brown and I had refused to leave the bathroom.

She was in the same situation. Her dad had did her hair and lets just say we was both looking tow the hell up that day.

After standing in the bathroom, crying until about third period, we had decided that it was fuck everybody and whoever tried to be funny was gone get they ass jumped right then and there.

We lucked up and got the exact same schedule, keeping our promise to each other, tag teaming a boy who tried to make his friends laugh by talking about us.

We've been inseparable since then and it's been fuck everybody else still til this day.

We still stand by that rule we made that day, ready to get active with anybody who wanted to get crazy for any reason, but no one really bothered us. They loved us for some reason even though they didn't know anything about her or me.

But well it was fuck everybody else until Amari moved here.

He made the mistake of bumping into her on his first day which was not a good day for her. It was the first day of her cycle for that month and she wanted it with everybody.

They bumped into each other and both were ready to fight, turns out he wasn't doing that good either.

They both got detention and she ended up finding out from him that he had just moved here with his grandma because his parents had just died in a car accident.

From that day on I could have told anybody that they was gone be married one day.

They came out of detention and I was waiting on her outside when I seen them walk out together, while I'm ready to go in on him she shielded him which confused me.

They explained everything to me and we've had an addition to us since then.

The best thing about them is I never feel like a third wheel. Sometimes I exclude myself and just stay home like I love to do anyway so they can have time alone though.

I'm cool on relationships right now, I got offers of course but I didn't want anyone who lived here, especially nobody at my school.

I've been working since I was fifteen which is when my daddy got locked up.

I remember that day too vividly. We were at my uncle's birthday party and I was in the room by myself because I didn't like my cousins. They didn't know how to sit down and be quiet.

He came in while I was on my way to sleep, clearly drunk and tried to take advantage of me.

I remember screaming my heart out because he was too heavy for me to really defend myself. I had tried to fight back as best as I could.

As soon as I let that scream out my daddy was in the door and in a flash punching my uncle nonstop.

They had managed to get him off and I never seen my daddy madder than he was that night.

We ended up leaving right after and that next day my uncle ended up dead.

Of course it was my dad and he got arrested that same day.

His side of the family disowned us both and my mom left, claiming it was too much for her to handle. She said she couldn't raise me alone and didn't want to since I was the reason the love of her life got put in a cell.

Soon as mila heard about everything she told her dad and he welcomed me with open arms.

He did construction so he was out of town mostly and this was a way mila wouldn't have to be alone because she usually stayed at my house with me when he was away. Win win situation.

I got a job to help around the house, much to their dismay but I couldn't help it. If it wasn't for them I would probably be in foster care or something.

I worked at a variety of fast food places so me and mila ate fast food mostly and then we taught ourselves how to cook. Our favorite thing to do is sit around watching shit like Guys grocery games.

I had just recently got a job at a tattoo shop which was my passion. I loved doing tattoos and I was really good at it.

I didn't plan to or want to go to college, I wanted to save for my own shop, which I've been doing for years.

"Zemora Alae." Mila snapped me out my thoughts, stale facing me.

"Ha ass stay zoned out," Amari laughed. "Let's go eat." He said and we got out the car.

"What cho ass was thinkin bout nii?" Mila asked me and I shrugged. "Shidd life, but food right now I'm knowin this finna hit just right." My mouth watered and they laughed at me.

"This bitch zooted." She shook ha head and I nodded, shamelessly.

I wouldn't say I was addicted to smoking weed but I loved it a lot. I love feeling relaxed and I can't relax without it. I wasn't going for nothing stronger than this so I didn't see a problem.

"Shit as always and I'm finna roll up now so yal gone and order bae you kno what to gimme." He told mila and she nodded.

"Don't smoke it all Kelan." She warned him and he nodded. "Yal remember I told yal my cuzin was moving hea so I told em to slide." He said and we nodded.

We went in and ordered. I got chicken tenders with honey mustard and extra fries, root beer to drink. My usual.

Everybody else got burgers and sprite. I could never. Restaurant burgers are so nasty to me, I don't know why.

"Aye yal this Kasim." We heard Amari beside us, causin us to lift our heads.

~~~~~~~
Hey babiesss.
New Bookk.
I feel like ima love this one more than the first but yea I want chal to show it the same amount of love if not more.
Gone be very much different from my first one.
If yal kno me yal kno it's gone be good..but it's gone be much much better I promiseee.
Next time I update Im goin to release 3-5 chapters at once to have some chapters out there then I'a start updating regularly.
This not finna be like the last book at all.
Comment and Tell me what chu thinkin and voteeeee.
✨✨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
72.2K 4.8K 52
Dana is 16 living with her mom, dad, niece, and her big sister. Her father has been sleeping with her for three years because his wife hasn't been do...
2.4K 184 43
BOOK 3 DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL, DRUG USE, NUDITY, MATURE/TEEN EVENTS, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, etc. MATURE READERS ONLY (18+) *COMPLE...
70K 3.5K 30
Because adulting is hard... Hot mess, Reese MacDowell is in a rut. Her friends know it. Her family knows it. Even her nosy downstairs neighbor knows...