𝐍𝐄𝐖 πŒπ„.

By NaeGolden_

Read this mf please. More

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 6

20.8K 851 520
By NaeGolden_

Kaylai King go
GRADUATION WEEK

"Yeah I really did my shit with this style" I said combing through it again.

"Like I knew you was, im happy as fuck you came back to doing this cause I was looking all over south California for somebody that slightly compared to you, couldn't find not one" she said getting up and paying me.

"Thank you sweetheart have a good one" I said walking her to the front door.

"See ya"

Locking the front door I went back to my room posting the finish style. Last month I started doing hair again since i'm about to graduation and I need to start stacking up that bread so I can move into my first apartment.

@HairbyKAY
Yep, I did it again😩😍. Booking in my bio, come get slayed by the best.

@Random: Booking NOW.
@Random:😍😍😍
@BreetheQueen: Umm y'all serious? Come get slayed by the best ova HERE.
@Liyah.li: Bitch I booked mine already.
↪️Reply @BreetheQueen: Bitch don't be promoting yo shit off my page. You follow me so you must like sum.
↪️Reply: @Liyahli:Ok Pooh I got you for grad tomorrow.

View 254 comments

Getting off instagram I started cleaning up my space when my phone started ringing.

"Liyah🤪💞" would like to FaceTime.

Going over to my phone I started answering it while still trying to wipe down my vanity room.

"Hey pooh" I said while going to the bathroom to throw out the trash.

"Come over to Dee house I guess they got something for us since we graduating tomorrow, ion know some early gifts" she said while driving.

"Um ok I guess ill try to pull since you know I love me some gifts" I said starting the shower. After getting out the shower I left my room going downstairs where Sin and ma was watching Set It Off.

"Y'all love this damn movie" I said walking to the front door.

"Byeee this is our movie, we love us some Set It Off" They both said while not looking up from the Tv.

Leaving out the house I drove to Dee house while playing the same playlist I listen to everyday and it still bumps SOO ion care. Pulling up to his house I see some new niggas sitting on his porch smoking something else than a blunt probably a fucking black n mild. Getting out the car I walked up the stairs pass them going to the front door.

"Damnn that ass fat as fuck" some of them said while watching me walk inside the house. Shaking my head I ignored them they some fucking creeps. Walking all the way inside the house I went straight to the kitchen grabbing some fruit snacks.

"Dammn sis can't even say hi first" I heard Tay yell across the living room. Running over to him I started hugging him but really choking his ass. "Damn I haven't seen you in a minute" I said sitting beside him.

"Yeah I know you've been on your school shit, so I ain't hurt this time, but don't do that shit again" he said stealing some of my snacks.

"So why we here" I asked as I relaxed in the chair waiting on everybody to get here.

"Dee and li already upstairs having a lil secs" he said finishing my snacks getting up going back to the kitchen to get more snacks.

"Bring me some more fruit snacks" I said getting back on my phone.

"Wassup Kay" Ju said coming to the couch sitting on the other side. "Hey Ju long time no see" I said while looking up from my phone.

"Yeah cause you been on your school shit" he said laughing at something on his phone.

"Yeah cause i'm bout to be a graduate tomorrow" I said getting up twerking Im too hyped about tomorrow I need to go buy me some makeup so I can do a cute but sassy look tomorrow.

"What y'all wanted to show us cause i'm trying to go to Sephora and buy some makeup for tomorrow" I said while sitting down.

"Exactly I need to find some cute ass heels at Chanel" Liyah said walking down the stairs.

"Hey friend" she said coming to hug me.

"Ahh don't do that" I said leaning back some.

"Really, you so extra" she said sitting next to me.

"Ion care I don't know where your hands been you was upstairs doing the nasty with Dee" I said laughing while looking her.

"Whatever let me go wash my hands" she said laughing.

"SEE"

"Wassup slimes" I heard Dee yell while walking down the stair looking happy as fuck.

"That pussy got him acting like a totally new nigga" I heard Tay mumble while throwing a fruit snack at me while eating some his self. I started laughing so loud everyone just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Kaylai it wasn't even that funny" Tay said looking at me as I kept laughing.

Shoota walked in sitting next to tay on the couch. "Finally I got shit to do niggas lets get this show in the road" I said looking at everyone while eating my snacks.

"Exactly we trying to go get last minute clothes and makeup from the mall" Liyah said coming back in the living room and sitting next to me.

"Well if you shut the fuck up and let us talk we can get y'all outta here" Shoota said looking at us.

"Oooh well damn" liyah said looking at him crazy

"Im only shutting up since y'all got gifts" I said rolling my eyes.

" I guess I can start then" Tay said throwing a heavy ass object at both liyah and I head.

"Damn what the fuck" I said picking it up off the floor. Looking at what he threw at me I almost dropped it again. "$50,000" was ALL I seen.

"Dammn this for meeee" Liyah said getting up and started twerking throwing the bands everywhere. "Ah Ah nun of that sit yo ass down" Dee said looking at Liyah like she was crazy.

"Sorry Zaddy" she said sitting back down.

"Dammn y'all so nice" I said really surprised

"Here you go" Ju said nicely handing us another $50,000 again at this point I'm confused.

"Why y'all giving us this much money" I said confused cause this a lot of money for little ole us.

"Cause y'all got your education and is finna fucking graduate" Ju said looking at us.

"Awww" Liyah and I got up and hugging Tay and Ju.

"Dammn get y'all musty selfs off me" Ju said mugging us.

"Boy bye never that" I said putting my money into my purse and smiling hard as fuck waiting on what Shoota and Dee had planned.

"So I got Liyah something and Shoota got yo ass something Kay" I smiled looking at Shoota.

"Happy ass" he said grabbing something from behind the couch handing it too me I looked at noticing it was a bag.

"Your so nice" I said smiling

"Fuck up and open the bag" he said.

Opening the bag I noticed it was Dior logo on the front of the box. Lifting up the top I seen he bought me some Dior high top shoes. I've been wanting these shoes for the longest and he knows this, getting up I ran over to him jumping on top of him hugging the fuck out him really choking his ass.

"OK Kay you choking a nigga, damn" he said grabbing my arm as I let go of his neck.

"Sorry but you knew I been wanting these for the longest thank you" I said smiling sitting back down touching the shoes.

"And you knew my shoe size wow" I said fake crying.

"Yeah I knew your shoe size, small ass feet" he said smiling at me.

"Ok baee what you get me" liyah said looking at Dee with a big ass smile

"I gave you your special gift 10 minutes ago" he said laughing getting back on his phone

"That was it, what the fuck, that wasn't nun special, your cheap as fuck really if we being honest" she said looking at him crazy.

"Mane I was just playing with you" he said looking at her while giving her a bag that had Gucci on it. Opening the bag she smiled hard as fuck while looking at Dee.

"Bae I'm sucking the soul out of you tonight" She said walking over to him and started tongue kissing him.

"Bae I love you"

"Love you too" he said kissing on her neck

"Y'all can really go back upstairs, nobody in here wanna see y'all have sex on this couch" Ju said looking down on his phone.

"Well we finna go to the mall cause I need some new makeup for tomorrow and Liyah still need some heals" I said looking over at liyah who was still kissing on Dee.

"Oh yeah bae I gotta go to the mall and get some things for tomorrow" she said getting up handing her bag to Dee.

"Ok we gonna see y'all later, thank you everybody" I said walking to the door with Shoota hot on my tail.

"What you getting from the mall again" he said following me to my car as I opened the trunk to put my shoes in.

"Just getting some makeup and probably going to buy some heels with liyah so we can wear under our gowns" I said looking at him

"Why?"

"Because I'm coming" he said looking getting in the passenger seat shaking my head I got in the front seat starting the car waiting on li to come outside.

"Damn what the fuck she doing" I said FaceTiming her.

"Li hurry up" I said while looking at the phone. I noticed she wasn't even in the living room but in Dee room.

"I'm trying to but Dee not letting up" she said laughing into the phone.

"Girl you know you wanna stay so chill out" he said kissing on her neck

"Ok i'm gonna leave i'll just buy us some heels if I see some you'll like for tomorrow" I said hanging up.

Starting the car I drove out the parking lot and started our way to the mall. "Y'all is so nice, giving us gifts because we graduating" I said smiling at Shoota.

"I know" is all he said while connecting to bluetooth.

"Play some so I can twerk too" I said while looking at him laughing.

"Kay"

Pulling up to the mall I found a parking spot and getting out the car with Shoota walking beside me. "Where we going first" he said looking up putting his arm around my neck. We been hanging out for 4 months now so we both is super comfortable with each other.

"First we need to go to Sephora to find some good pallets for tomorrow since i'm doing my own makeup for the graduation and then I need some heels liyah and I both and I might need some food" I said

"Ok and I hope we not finna be in here al day either" he said look down at me as I looked at him laughing rolling my eyes.

"Boy you came with me so if we take a lil minute then we do" I said reaching my hand behind me touching his ass.

"Cuh" he said mushing my head.

Laughing I walked inside the mall looking for Sephora cause I really need to practice tonight before I try it tomorrow cause I will not look crazy and rushing before I go to my graduation.

Finally finding Sephora I walked inside looking to see if Shoota was still following me with his mad ass.

"Shoota you straight" I asked laughing

"Fuck up dumb ass" he said walking slowly behind me

Going to the sections for pallets I looked for neutral colors so I don't look to dramatic tomorrow just classy. After finding one I actually liked I walked to the face mask section to grab a few just to wear one for tonight.

"Shoota you doing a mask with me tonight" I told him as I looked back to see him standing beside me.

"Like hell I am, got me fucked up I already got some good ass skin" he said looking down at me.

"I know but you still finna wear one like I said friend" I said while looking up at him.

"You swear you somebody mama"

"Mhmm I am that bitch, period." I said swiping underneath my chin

Walking through the store I just picked up a few more things I think I will need and some extra items as well. Walking to the checkout lane I put my items on the table as the lady started to check me out.

"That will be $49.87" she said looking at me with no emotion. Damn bitch looking mad as fuck.

Laughing I pulled my card out giving it to her. "Oh he just gave me a $50" she said giving Shoota his change back. Looking at Shoota I rolled my eyes cause I was gonna pay for it my self.

"Don't be rolling yo fucking eyes lil girl" he said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I could've bought that myself I didn't need help, but thank you" I said looking up at him as we walked out the store.

"You welcome" he said smirking ignoring everything else I said before that.

Shaking my head we both walked out the store looking for Chanel or Louie looking down at my phone I checked to see what time it was, damn its already 4:30. Looking I seen we both were passing Chanel

"Come on we going inside here" I said pointing towards Chanel

"So do you only have a dad or is your mom in the picture as well" I asked as we walked to the heel section.

"Only got my pops" he said keeping it short

"Same but I only have my mother and not my father"I said really thinking out loud and at the same time talking to Shoota.

"Ooh these is cute I said showing him these cute heels" I said showing him

"Yeah those fye" he said looking at them looking around shaking my head he always think somebody watching him.

"Stop looking around all paranoid noone is watching you"I said asking one of the worker could I get my size in these heel walking to the register waiting for her to bring it out after ringing them up I took out my card already prepared to pay.

"Extra ass" he said laughing looking at me swipe my card.

Walking out of Chanel we both walked to the food place and restaurants to find somewhere to eat. "You trying to eat Benihanas fat" he said looking down at me.

"Oh yes Im hungry" I said laughing while walking to the restaurant.

Walking in we both went to the front to ask for a table. "Yeah I will be right back I have to see if we have a 2 person table" she said leaving to check

"Hey miss" I turned the other way to see who was talking to me, when I turned around I noticed it was this light skin dude talking to me.

"Yes" I said turning to look at him looking up at Shoota mugging the hell outta him

"Stop mugging"

"I just wanted to say you are super beautiful and have a pretty smile" he said looking at me smiling

"Mmcht this nigga" I heard Shoota say

Laughing I just thanked him turning to see if the lady came back yet with our table. "Yeah I was wondering if I could get your number beautiful" he said talking to me again

"Ah ah nun of that" Shoota said looking at him crazy while standing in front of me

Laughing I just looked at shoot then at the boy trying to get my number. "This is your boyfriend or something" he said asking

"That shit don't matter, get the fuck on" Shoota said to the boy mugging him until he walked away

"Your soo mean mane" I said hearing the lady call us to a table in the back. Shoota and I walked to the table sitting grabbing the menu looking through it.

"Booy I want everything on this here menu" I said smiling hard as fuck

" I know, fat " he said looking at me

"Are you ready to order" A old lady came to our table looking at us

"Yeah I'm ready" looking at Shoota we both order the Make Your Own Plate giving the lady back the menu.

Looking back at Shoota I noticed he was focused a lot more into his phone. "Who we texting" I joked looking at him

Not joking at all...

"No one important" he said turning his phone off

"Mhmm its probably your girlfriend" I said looking the other way slightly joking

"Manne ion got no girlfriend" he said laughing at me

"Mhmm If I can't get a nigga number then you can't text no bitch period with your over protective ass" I said swiping my hand under my chin

"Why couldn't I get his number anyway" I asked

"Because he wasn't yo type" Shoota said keeping it short

"How you know he wasn't my type I actually liked his kindness" I said thinking

bitch no you love the hood niggas fashoo, that nigga probably never even held a gun.

Laughing I brought my attention back too Shoota knowing he was right but I couldn't let him know that.

"Stop the cap with yo boujee ass" He said drinking some of my fucking drink.

"Im not boujee, im high a maintenance" I said drinking some of his drink

...

Pulling up to my house I parked the car opening the trunk I grabbed my bags that I got from the mall and my food. Walking over to the passenger side I opened the door tapping his shoulder.

"Pooh wake up we here" I said waiting for him to get out the car walking to my front door locking my car as I tried to open the front door feeling Shoota take my bag.

"Thanks" I said walking into the house.

"That's you kay" mama said yelling from the kitchen

"Yes"

Walking to the kitchen with Shoota behind me "you don't have come in here if you don't want to" I said lookng at Shoota who was still walking to the kitchen.

"Nah that's rude" he said

Ooh manners.

"Hey what you get from the mall, you found that makeup pallet you wanted" my mom said while cooking something on the pot so she didn't turn around to talk.

"Yeah I found it and some more stuff" I said putting my food in the refrigerator.

"Thats nice" she said finally turning around

"Oooh and who do we have here" she said smiling hard as fuck

"Hello ma'ma, I'm Kari" he said shaking my mother hand acting all gentamen like, shaking my head I looked at him surprised he said his name.

"And he has manners, where you find him at" she said still smiling hard

"Mama he is just my friend I been told you about, your so extra" I said looking at her while she just looked at Shoota

"Well im Mrs.King but you can call me Danae" she said

"Ok we going upstairs, he probably staying the night" I said walking to the stairs with Shoota behind me.

"I've never seen you act like that before" I said walking inside my room with him beside me.

"I know i'm nice when I wanna be" he said sitting on my bed

Walking inside the bathroom turning the hot water waiting a few minutes than getting in the shower. Washing up in the I started thinking about what I was going to do after high school and as I started doing hair again I notice that I really love seeing my customer happy with the style and the way I do their hair.

I think owning my own hair salon is the move.

"Bruh I gotta piss" Shoota said walking into the bathroom lifting the toilet seat up

"Ok" I said as I continued to clean my body. "You got it hot and smoky as a bitch up in here" he said flushing the toilet and washing his hands.

"I know hand me that towel right their" I said turning the water off grabbing the towel I walked out the shower drying my self before putting on my night clothes.

"Shoota come here" I said opening the Sephora bag and grabbed the mask, opening it up I started putting it on my face.

"I told yo ass i'm not putting that shit on my face" he said looking at me through the mirror while I continued to put it on my face. After enough was on me I turned to Shoota smiling while he mugged me taking sum I put it against his face smiling.

"I didn't wanna do this shit" he said looking down at me

"But you letting me though" I said leaning more on him

"Fuck up" he said leaning more into me as well resting his hands on my ass

"I can't wait to walk across that stage tomorrow i'm so excited" I said smiling.

" I wanna own a hair salon, you know since I can do hair pretty damn good if I say so myself and I need to move out cause I definitely need my own space and hair room so I can stack up for my own studio" I said

"That's a good plan as long as you know you what trynna do after high school and not become a bum like the rest of these hoes outchea you gonna be good" he said looking down at me as I smiled at him

he is so fine.

Finishing I put the top on the mask container going to sit in bed and watch a movie. "What you wanna watch" I asked looking over at him as he took his shirt off and pulled down his pants noticing he had some shorts under.

"Ion know Disney+" he said laying on top of me getting comfortable I guess. Putting his hands over his eyed and one hand In his pants he fell asleep right there with with mask still on his face.

Laughing I got up grabbing a clothes and putting cold water on it walking back into the room I wiped the mask of his face.

Doing the same I cleaned up the mess in the bathroom I walked back into the room laying in bed close to Shoota feeling him pull me into him I smirked as I went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How y'all feel about this chapter I actually liked this chapter it was chill vibes

Vote

Comment

Share

🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.1K 39
πš†πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έπš'𝚜 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ πšƒπš˜ πšπš’πšπšŽ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™»πš˜πšŠπšπš’πš—' πš„πš™ 'π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 πšπšŽπšπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— π™Ύπš π™ΌπšŽ, πš‚πš‘πšŠπš πšπš’!
4.3K 60 16
Just read. itll explain itself
4.4K 183 32
π’πžπœπ¨π§π 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐬. 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐀𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‘πšπ§π¬π¨π¦ 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 . π“π‘πž 𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐧�...
381K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸΎ