My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

FIFTY SEVEN

10.4K 275 21
By slxtforme_

"You know I got so much to say
I try to hide it in my face
And it don't work, you see through"
_________________________

GABRIELA

It's only been a day since I found the box and of course the memory was still fresh in my mind. I placed the cup of juice on the floor, I was tired and lazy to get up and do things but the kids have been keeping me company by staying with me in the living room. Aubrey was on her computer, Ava watching tv, and Jayden was playing on his phone while laying down on my lap.

I'm so excited to give birth and the twins are lucky to have three older siblings who are amazing as well. Even though my due date is in a few weeks it made me nervous knowing that I was going to give birth soon, the closer my date is the more nervous I get.

I was playing around with Jayden's hair, he has the same texture type as Gabriel's but his was a bit rougher with tighter curls. When I pulled his hair accidentally from trying to braid it he moaned inappropriately and I look down in shock, I smacked him when Ava looked away from the tv looking at us.

"What's wrong with you, don't do that!" Jayden laughed loudly and he sat up putting his head on my shoulder instead.

"Oh come on as your new best friend we can act like this" I glanced at him just staying quiet. What was this little boy on about this time...

"Who made you my best friend all of a sudden?" Jayden sighed, pausing his game. He looked up at me and gave me a look like I should know already.

"Me... I'm the one who made myself your best friend. Clearly you talk to me more than Jennie and my dad but that doesn't count as your best friend-" I opened my mouth to say something.

"Nope, you're not going to deny it" He said sassily cutting me off and layed back down on my shoulder resuming his game. I rolled my eyes and purposely pulling his hair once more earning a groan and he massaged his head.

"Jennie will always be my best friend Jayden, don't get it twisted" I heard the front door open, hearing Jennie's voice.

"I'm back from work!... y'all better get your little asses in here and give me a hug" I heard my best friend say and I stayed sitting down seeing Ava running out the living room happily.

"Wow Gaby you didn't even come give me a hug" Jennie smacked my head and I looked back.

"Sorry I'm tired... I've been too lazy to move"

"I'm kidding, I know you want to give birth already" I agreed nodding my head and Jennie sat down on the opposite side of me and she laid her head against my shoulder as well.

"What's he doing?" Jennie asked looking over at Jayden and he put his head up.

"Hanging out with my best friend duh" We both bursted out in laughter leaving Jayden confused.

"You're so funny Jayden, truly" Jennie wiped her tears and I sighed feeling like I had to pee from laughing and I stood up excusing myself.

-

"You seem like you've been thinking a lot lately... wanna tell me what's on your mind" Gabriel said sitting on the bed and he brought me into his arms making me sigh.

"Nothing just thinking about how things are going to change once the twins come and how scary it's going to be. We have the nursery ready... I just can't believe it's really happening... I'm going to be a mother" I traced the black lines on his spider tattoo that was on his hand.

"Yeah... everything is going by fast lately but I think once the twins come nothing will really change other than having two babies" He laughed.

"Gabriela... did you happen to touch the small red box in my drawer?" He said catching me off guard and I sat up looking into his eyes, slowly nodding my head feeling guilty. Gabriel gets up quietly and goes into the drawer, taking out the small box himself.

"I had to ask since I had them in the jogger's you wore yesterday" I tore my eyes away from him and stared the box feeling my heart pounding.

"What do you think is inside of here?" He asked and I looked around wondering why he was acting so weird.

"Um I don't know" I hesitantly answered, he opened it and it was a pair of ruby earrings. I felt my heart sink in disappointment but I didn't want him to notice so I put on a fake smile. The earrings were still cute and the red was a deep red.

"Victoria wanted me to give them to you but I forgot where I had them hidden until I saw you wearing the pants and then I remembered" Gabe handed me the box and I muttered thank you examining the beautiful dark red earrings. I turned around placing them on my nightstand behind me.

"We should go to bed..." I nodded my head agreeing while staying quiet. Thirty minutes passed and I was still wide awake still thinking about the red box. I knew I was overthinking the situation... I actually thought he was going to have a ring, even though we've been dating for almost eight months. It was still too early. I can get ahead of myself sometimes... but why was I still expecting a ring. I laid my head on his chest slowly falling asleep by listening to the thumps of his heart beats.

-

"As you approach nine months have you read the books we recommended on first time births?... especially twin births? If that's the route you and Gabriel are taking" Caitlin asked and I nodded my head before I can say something Gabriel spoke up.

"I read that there's a chance that she can go into labor early... and she's going to be nine months in a few weeks... if that happens can something happen to the twins or even Gaby herself?" Gabe asked grabbing my hand, tightly squeezing it.

"No problems, hopefully but they may be premature and will have to stay in the hospital for a few days or a week just to manage their weight and see if everything's okay... most pregnant women with twins go into labor earlier than those with one child. So right now just two weeks before your due date it's a possibility you'll go into labor early and it's completely normal with twin but you can carry them to full term" She explained and I felt Gabriel squeeze my hand tight. I looked down at him but he was to busy focusing on Caitlin as she spoke so I looked back at her feeling my eyes closing heavy.

"Alright you're ready to go... I'll see you when your your babies are around one week old... and follow up about every month for their vaccine" She said leaving the room and I wiped off the jelly, throwing the tissue in the garbage can.

"Are you scared about giving birth?" Gabriel asked while helping me get off the bed and he helped me place on the furry thick sweater.

"No I'm not... it's not like I'm going to tear my vagina. I'm definitely getting epidural... fuck all that natural birth bullshit I saw in the book, I need drugs while I deliver" I said pecking his lips and he laughed looking down at me with this different look in his eyes. I looked up confused and I felt my cheeks heat us as he stares at me intensely.

"What?" I said and he shrugged looking from me quickly.

-

"Mateo prendi il tacchino dal forno!" Gabriel's mom Valentina yelled from the large dining room and walked in Mateo and Victoria who came out the kitchen with the turkey and potato salad.

(Mateo get the turkey from the oven!)

The house smelled good with the many food courses on the long dining table and Valentina's food is so fucking good. One of the many reasons why I love Thanksgiving, I forgot it was Thanksgiving until Gabriel surprised us by coming home early and told us to all get dressed to go to his mother's place.

"Gaby come va?" I turned around seeing Valentina with a beautiful wine colored dress that hugged her curves perfectly and I smiled giving a hug.

(Gaby how is everything?)

"Sto bene, come stai?" She looked at me surprised and started giggling while looking around, her cheeks slightly blushing.

(I'm doing good, how are you?)

"Ahh I'm doing good too darling, I see you've been working on your Italian even more. You don't sound weird like before" I looked at her not shocked. Did I really talk weird when I talked in Italian before!?

"I sounded weird?!" I asked surprised because I couldn't tell.

"Just a little, like someone just learning it but that was the reason either way you sound much better now... a true Italian at heart" Her heavy accent comes through as she pronounces each word roughly. Valentina grabbed my hand and led me to my designated spot on the dining table.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Yelled Ava as she walked in with her ipad and we all laughed at her cuteness.

"So we should be expecting the babies soon, I hear you're eight months already Gaby right?" Gabriel's older sister Victoria asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes, the twenty-eight of this month would be my last week of being eight months. My due date is nearing so yes we could be expecting the babies early December"

"Do you have any names for the boys?" Gabriel's older brother Manuel asked while he carved the turkey.

"She's naming one of them Ryder..." Jayden jumped into the conversation and I glared at him meanwhile Manuel and everyone else began laughing.

"I hope you don't choose that name... it's a good name but no offense those babies are Hispanic and Italian... do you have any other names in mind?" Valentina asked... fuck of course I forgot the names. I moved my leg hitting Gabriel giving him the signal to answer for me and he looked up at his mother smiling.

"Lorenzo and Luca mama" He said instantly and I saw the smiles on both parents faces in approval. Conversations soon started to die down and everyone was busy eating except Gabriel and his father who were speaking in Italian. It's moments like this that I wish I could understand Italian more but I was slowly learning and understanding, some words were still to complex and they speak it fast.

"Devo proporre qui? Nel cortile?" Gabriel said to his father and I notice Victoria looking up instantly with a eyebrow raised.

(Should I propose here? In the backyard?)

"Puoi se vuoi, nevica quindi sembrerà romantico" Mateo said glancing over at me then at Victoria giving her a look and she looked away.

(You can if you want to, it's snowing so it'll look romantic)

"Va bene" I felt Gabriel's hand on my thigh, he slowly slides his hand up and down my leg giving me butterflies and I look up at him smiling enjoying this moment.

(Okay)

-

"Can we talk outside?" Interrupted Gabe and I looked back seeing him standing by the living room entrance, I nodded my head nervously seeing his fingers fidgeting like he was nervous.

_______________
You Right - Doja Cat ft The Weeknd

EDITED 1/9/2024

LISTENING TO: Feel My Rhythm - Red Velvet

Thank you for reading❤️
Sorry for the short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.5K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...
2.8M 72.8K 58
Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to keep him safe. He is the leader of the bi...
133K 3.1K 41
❝My life has never been the same since I met you.❞ -------------------- Started : 29 September, 2021 Completed : 7 January, 2022 Edited : April 8, 2...
163K 3.9K 23
♛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♛ in which a young 21 year old, gets pregnant by her husband, who cheats on her.