Konoha's Own Blue-Eyed Puppet...

Von Animalover9

-COMPLETED- Everything is suppose to go smoothly in Akisha's life or at least that's what she wanted... But n... Mehr

The Free Clouds
Graduation & A New Team
A Visit From The Sand Siblings
The Written Exam
The Forest Of Death
Passing The Forest Of Death
Preliminary Battles
Akisha's Fight
A Day Off?
The Final Chunin Exam
Truth Revealed
Itachi and Kisame
Knowledge Of The Felines
Meeting Tsunade
The Three Legendary Ninja Reunion
Almost...
Never A Normal Day
Choji's Decision
For A Comrade
Don't Cry
It's Decided
The Free Clouds
-EXTRA-

Training

2.6K 106 28
Von Animalover9

Rawr! >w<

Next chapter is final chunin exams~! 

Enjoy this little chappy!

Seriously, this chapter will be shorter ._. Sorry ^-^"

***Akisha's POV***

I breathed heavily, laying flat on the ground.  Oh Kami... I can't believe it's only nine AM in the morning... I shouldn't be awake this early. I could be doing important things like sleeping right now.. Gai ran over to me, causing a little whine to erupt from my throat. "COME ON, KISHA! JUST  ONE-HUNDRED MORE LAPS AROUND THE TRAINING GROUND!! AND THEN A HUNDRED PUSH UPS!" Tenten ran over to me with more caution. She crouched at my side then, glanced up at Gai. "Sensei, she's about at her limit for all this training so early. At this rate she'll pass out!" Gai fist pumped the air. "WONDERFUL IDEA, TENTEN! TRAIN TILL WE PASS OUT!! "

Tenten sweat dropped at her Sensei and looked down at me. "Uh... Sorry... I tried." And with that she ran away before Gai could trap her into the intense training I was being put through. I groaned loudly as Gai helped me up or more liked picked me back up to my feet. "Come on, Kisha!! Let the youth run through you!!" He struck a random pose with fire in his eyes. Honestly, I can't understand why I had to go to Gai-Sensei for my help.

My palm smacked my forehead. "Gai-Sensei, I don't have much youth left in me..." Gai waved me off, but at his hand moved like someone set it on fire. "NONSENSE! You just need some motivation!!" I sighed and rolled my head back, looking to the sky. Moments like these make me wonder why I even became a ninja... Right, right, my father being the way he is. That, and puppets are nice.. So I guess I get to blame Kankuro too.

"KISHA!" Gai called, making me raise an eyebrow and turn my body back to him. "Hm?" He took out a kunai. "Tell me! Do you like your hair long!?" My eyes widen, going back and forth from his face to the kunai he held. "Um! Uh! Gai-Sensei, please, put down the kunai?" I raised my hands in a defensive way. He's not serious, is he? There's no way that even this man would be so crazy to do that, right?

Gai gave me a closed eye smile before dashing at me with the kunai. "It's all about motivation, Kisha!!" I jumped back away and pointed at him, still inching away slightly. "NO! NO! THIS IS INSANE-EEP! " I just barely dodged a kunai he threw at me, twisting my neck to where it landed in the tree to back at him. "COME ON! FEEL THE YOUTH!" Gai cheered, getting out more kunais. "ALRIGHT FINE! I'LL RUN!" I waved my hands around for emphases. Gai gave me a thumbs up, putting away his kunais. "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!"

I sighed rubbing my head. Jeez, what is with this guy, I'm still not use to him.. Regardless of my thoughts, I turned away and started jogging.

...How long have I been putting up with him now?

A disturbing thought ran through me;

How long has Tenten had to put up with this?

*****

"Um, Akisha?" A light voice asked, lightly shaking me.

I rolled over to my side and opened one eye, staring up at the person who shook me. Sakura looked back down at me with a worried expression. Her pink hair tickled my nose as she was bending over me. I waved her back a little and dragged myself up to a sitting position, yawning and feeling somewhat sluggish. "Wha-What time is it?" Sakura grabbed my hand, helping my to my feet even though I didn't ask. " Around one-thirty... How long have you been out here?"

I looked up to the sky, a thinking expression plastered to my face. "Let's see. I started training at four or five with Gai. Gave up around nine... Forced to train after about fifteen minutes of rest... Then... Passed out around eleven-ish?" Sakura sweat dropped at the casual tune in my words. "Well... Uhm... I was just about to go visit Lee at the hospital, you wanna come? "I held back a scoff, remembering the day I had been told Lee's hospitalized due to his fight with Gaara. I told Sakura to tell who ever went against Gaara to forfeit but no. Don't listen to lazy Akisha. Obviously, I don't know anything after obviously living most of my life in Suna with Gaara, obviously. That's something I've seen a lot, no matter what, I tend to get plain ignored... Or no one cares enough, that too.

I shook my head, trying to hide my dislike of the entire situation. "Nah sorry, I gotta go find Asuma-Sensei. He's training me too remember?" 

Sakura sighed. "Okay, fine. But don't over do it!"

I nodded and started walking away. "Give my best to Lee."

.

.

.

.

I sighed, frustrated. I walked allover the village, but couldn't find Asuma. Not at the store he bought his cigarettes from, not at his home, not at restaurants I knew him and the rest fo the team to be at. No where.  I swear it's like he's purposely avoiding me. He always seems to forget that he's training me in afternoon to evening. At least Gai remembers... Even if Gai does go overboard  and wakes me up two hours earlier than needed... Nevermind, I prefer Asuma.

I scratched my head, thinking of options. Maybe I should go get something to eat? It should pass the time, plus I did miss lunch.. Lunch sounds pretty good too.. My head spun around, seeing a nearby restaurant. Hastily with thoughts of food in my mind, I walked up to the door and pulled it open, only to see Asuma and Kurenai They stopped talking and stared down at me shocked. I raised an eyebrow. My anger for Asuma for not being around vanished and a devious smile appeared on my face, "Are you guys out on a date?"

Their faces got a pinkish color and they both shook their head. "Ah! O-of course not!" I crossed my arms, the knowing smile still on my face as I looked them up and down. "Uh-huh. Sure." Asuma faked laughed. "You know this is quite the coincidence! I was looking for you!" He put an arm around my shoulder and pushed me away from the scene as I rolled my eyes at his excuse. 

Of course, now he wants to train me.

.

.

.

 Asuma and I finally arrived at the training grounds, him pushing me here the entire way. I grinned, still happy at the new information I picked up. "Who would have thought you and Kurenai were dating?" I let a cocky ring go through me voice, "Actually wait! I did! And now Kiba owes me money!"  I rubbed my hands together, mischief dancing on my face as I thought about Kiba handing over his money to me. Ah, the look of rage that'd be on his face.. 

Asuma face palmed, then peaked at me from between his fingers. "Y-You guys made bets if we were dating?" His tone full of shock and yet, he should have known what to expect. I nodded, still grinning. "Yep, and now it's clear I won." Asuma shook his head, getting out a cigarette. "No, because we're not dating." The strong denial in his voice made me shrug, going on with, "You know.. Secrets never last."

Asuma raised an eye brow as he flicked his lighter and lit the cigarette. "That's pretty wise, kid." I shook my head, hearing his claim of wise sent me into my own denial. "Not really.. Maybe intelligent, but not wise. How can a thirteen year old like myself be wise?" Asuma chuckled, taking a puff of the cigarette, looking around within the late afternoon. "You know, you're the only one who doesn't mind my smoking?"

"My father used to smoke back in Suna, I'm used to it.." My voice suddenly going bland at the mention of my father. Asuma noticed that and turned away, forgetting about the subject. "Okay, so today we're practicing having our chakra exit our bodies and surround our weapon, making it swifter and sharper as always." I nodded with a sigh and pulled out some senbon needle. With Gai, no chakra had been used, so I'd be fine for this.. But still, I never was an active go-full-out-for-everything-we-can kind of person.

.

.

.

.

I laid on the ground breathing heavily. I swear, all my training ends in me laying on the ground trying to breathe and basically dying slowly. Asuma stood before me, nodding. "Good job today. In fact I'd say you're just about ready for the chunin exams, which is good considering they're-"

I perked up suddenly, making him cut himself off. "Wait, wait, what time is it?" "About six in the evening." Asuma answer causing my head to fling back down onto the dirt, the only patch that didn't seem to be covered in needles, Asuma moved next to me, crouching down. "Akisha?" I craned my neck, looking up at him with a bland look. "Yes?" The tiny blush in his face was clear to anyone to see. "Whether they last or not, let's keep what you saw today a secret, for now." And with that Asuma jumped off, knowing I wouldn't need anymore company.

I smirked and let my head fall back down, ready to fall asleep from lack of chakra.

***Shikamaru's POV***

I laid out on a small hill, feeling the smooth grass inbetween my fingers. This was the place where I almost told Akisha a few weeks back. Almost...

A sigh left my mouth as I raised my head. The sun got a bit lower in the sky, casting deep shadows from the trees to the dirt ground, to the houses casting shadows on the pathways. The feeling of doom lingered in me at the though of my troublesome mother blabbing on about coming home late, but thoughts swirled in my mind, mainly consisting of Akisha and the impending Chunin Exams. I got up and stretched, yawning. I guess I should head on home anyway... I can't have my mother chopping my head off- What an awful way for a ninja to go, death by mother. Although, now that that's in my head, I don't quite want to go home yet and deal with that troublesome woman. Ah, what to do? Perhaps it's my safest bet to just take the long way home...

Slowly I started my tread through Konoha. The streets were becoming empty as the sun went down, fathers and mothers calling their pouting children back inside making me shed a small chuckle before I sighed again and changed my direction towards the training grounds. The way I had been going would get me home too fast.

I need to figure out my thoughts with the whole Akisha and Kiba situation.

I mean, I'm a smart guy, I realize I like Akisha, that's obvious even to Choji. She's not like an everyday normal, loud fangirl like Ino or Sakura. She can take jokes and she even jokes back. She cares about things, but not annoyingly. She doesn't scold or something stupid most women do when a guy screws up.. She's just... Her. But Kiba might also like her, well... He probably does. The way he's so protective and needy of her, acting like he freaking owns her says enough. So basically I have to let her know before him or things might not go too well for me... Right?

I looked up from the ground. My mouth slightly dropped at the sight in front of me. "Eh?"  I held back the tendancy to face palm at the sight of countless needles everywhere and in the middle was a sleeping, face-down Akisha. I walked towards her, avoiding the needles that stuck out of the ground. I shook my head in disbelief as I crouched down next to her. "You idiot.." "I'm still awake, you ass." Her voice was muffled and this time I did face palmed at her stupidity. "Then why don't you get up?"

She rolled over to her side and gave me a blank look, some dirt and scratches clung onto her features, enhancing her exhausted look. "I'm tired. It's hard to move. Gai-Sensei and Asuma-Sensei are hard trainers-" "Okay, okay I get it." I said, interrupting her excuses.  I dragged myself up and helped her up as well. She had her arm around my neck and I had my hand at her waist.

A light blush appeared on my face and seemingly her's.

"Hey, Shikamaru?" Her voice was timid, almost as if she'd been thinking of this for a while.

I looked down at her, "Hm?"

Her gaze stayed to the ground. "What were you going to ask me? That day on the hill.."

Accidentally, I dropped her out of sheer surprise. "HEY!" She fell flat on her bottom and I scratched my neck nervously, but kept my face calm. "Uh, sorry." She glared up at me, but her exhaustion still clear on her face. "Sorry is right.." I shrugged and turned away. "If it's like that then-" "No wait! Help me! I looked down to see her cling on to my leg. With a small smile that I hid, I helped her back up and continued our previous position. ''You really are troublesome, you know that right?"

She dropped her head down on my shoulder. I stared at her with curiosity. "What are you doing?"   She shifted as to lay on my shoulder better. "I'm tired.." Her answer was mumbled and whiny as she closed her eyes. I waited to see if she would wake up on her own, but after a couple of minutes it was clear that she was out. Smoothly, I picked her up and carried her in a princess style. A vein showing off my disbelief appeared on my forehead while I had my own lazy face showing. "You're such a troublesome girl." 

My annoyance left as she nuzzled in to my chest, completely asleep. I looked down at her sleeping face, a small blush most likely to my own face. I shifted her more comfortably in my arms and continued walking, now my destination being her house.

At least I have an excuse to be late...

...Despite with the Chunin Exams tomorrow and all.

.*****

You ShikaKisha fans must be filled with happiness XD 

So!~ Comment, vote, fan~! ^-^

Thanks for reading so far~!!!

*EDITED; BUT IF ANY GRAMMATICAL/SPELLING ERRORS ARE NOTICED PLEASE NOTIFY ME*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7K 86 27
Mikasa is in love with Eren but when she is about to confess she over hears him talk and sadly he only sees her as a sister. So Mikasa loves Eren so...
84.9K 3K 41
Hey this is where the story will continue since I couldn't log back in to my other account anyways WARNING: Short chapters ahead THIS BOOK WAS HORRI...
102 3 4
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or any of the other characters in the anime. This is my first time making a fanfic so please don't be mean if it's bad...
2.2K 74 25
CONTAINS: angst/fluff Oinoya not asanoya bad narration AonexAsahi (Sorry idk thier ship name and I dont ship this too much im sorry) And the fact th...