UMSHADO (EDITED, PARTS THAT A...

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 31.

2.8K 178 5
By VanRahdBooks

CHAPTER 31.

MBUSO.

We are staying at a hotel and Percy managed to put the hidden cameras in that fools house. The whole hotel room has surveillance cameras and we're watching this fools every move. He's on edge because he knows that I'm coming after him, only if he would know that I'm already here. After we leave this place I'm going to deal with sipho and his wife cause it's time now they face the music.

Bonga and Sbu are out following that fool, he wants luh to use her as his sex toy and fulfil his sick desires with her, The man is a fucken lunatic cause the things I found in his personal computer made me feel disgusted. He is married and has kids with his wife but from what we saw he's treating her like an animal cause the things he does to her and his kids make me think that they would rather live happily without him than live like this.

I know that when he dies his wife would live a very comfortable life without him cause she would get all the money for her and her kids. I'll be doing her a favour by killing this fucken lunatic and I don't want to waste time busy following him, I want to do it as soon as possible but I know I have to learn all his moves before we take action. Percy opens the door and gets in.

Me:" you back early today? "

Him:" I am boss, apparently on Fridays the gardener works a half day "

Me:" how's the woman and the kids? "

Him:" she looks bad boss, I heard her telling her housekeeper that she wants to leave her husband but she's afraid that he will kill her or take her kids and shell be left with nothing "

Me:" well lucky for her then cause I'm about to make things better for her "

Him:" do you think that maybe we should get her to help us? "

Me:" don't even think about that Percy cause she might freak and tell him or worse when he's dead get the cops to come after us. She has to believe that he died cause of an accident "

Him:" I hear you boss, so when are we actually doing it " this boy he's so eager to get his hands dirty

Me:" I'll be the one getting my hands dirty not anyone of you, you know what you have to do but if I want you to do something else I'll let you know "

Him:" I know boss, where are the others? "

Me:" following him but they should be back cause they have already put a tracker on his car "

Him:" boss what about the guy who is sent to kill you, do you think he knows were here? "

Me" if he did, Ngqakula would be very careful and more alert, both of them have no idea we're here "

Him:" that's true boss, you want a beer? "

Me:" I'm good " he gets up then Sbu and bonga get in closing the door behind them and they look like they have just gotten lucky. " what are you both so happy about? "

Bonga:" man you see the women down on the lobby waiting for us "

Me:" you have women waiting for you? "

Sbu:" we do, at the bar and I'm not going there "

Bonga:" why the hell not now? "

Sbu:" you can go with percy, I want to sleep man "

Me:" yeah you came at 4 am, she kept you up all night " we laugh

Him:" more like I kept her up all night "

Me:" guys can we agree that you're not going to bring women here? "

Bonga:" oh come on! "

Me:" no brother, if you want to fuck someone then get a room. Remember why we're here and we don't need any destructions "

Bonga:" then let me go and get some one last time "

Percy:„ I'm coming with you "

Me:" two hours guys, that's all you're getting " sbu's phone beeps, he takes his phone and reads it

Sbu:" nope you guys are not going anywhere, we have to go somewhere "

Me:" where are we going? "

Sbu:" let's suit up guys, one of the men we hired has sent me an address where Ngqakula likes to visit, he thinks there might be something there "

Me:" It's too early for us to go now, we have to go midnight so no one will see us but tell that guy we're coming but he won't see us, we'll see him "

Sbu:" great idea " he calls him

Me:" you guys can go and get some but be back in two hours "

Bonga:" nope I'm good, my adrenaline is already pumping just thinking about what we might find once we get there "

Percy:" I'm good too boss "

Me:" I'm gonna call my wife in the meantime "

Bonga:" my beautiful sister in-law, man you got really lucky with her "

Me:" shut up fool, my underground gang really looked out for me when I met her "

Bonga:" look at how he's smiling man I'm gonna be sick "

Me:" green is not your colour brother " we all laugh. I leave them and go to my en-suite bedroom. I take my phone and check the camera's in luh house to see if everything is still okay, then I see that fool walking naked in my wife's house and I laugh, what the hell is he even doing there?. Then I remember Zama is already there, which means they are at our house. I call him.

Him:" brother how's it going "

Me:" man I'm the only one who's allowed to walk naked in that house, put some clothes on! " we laugh and talk some more. I hang up and call my baby love. It rings and she doesn't talk for a while and I start to get worried

Her:" sthandwa sam " I smile

Me:" you make me feel like I'm still a young man, you know? " she giggles

Her:" oh do I? "

Me:" yes you do cause I'm laying on the bed now facing up and smiling talking with you love. How are you baby? "

Her:" I'm good, I was mad I thought that you left alone "

Me:" but I have my brothers here baby "
Her:" I know that now, scelo told me, are you safe and okay? "

Me:" I am baby, how are my kids "

Her:" they are good, when you're done you're coming back home right? "

Me:" yes baby, to you "

Her:" where are you and where are you staying? "

Me:" we're at at a hotel baby and I can't tell you where I am but don't worry all of you there are safe "

Her:" ok I have to go now "

Me:" where are you going? "

Her:" to get something to eat, I'm hungry"

Me:" tell me how your day is "

Her:" oh my God baby, you're not going to believe this!, dad gave ayanda a million rands to stay away from scelo "

Me:" what?, as in cash? "

Her:" no, he wrote her a check and she was so excited you could swear she won the lottery " hmmmm

Me:" wow and she kinda did, I wonder if that check is real our not "

Her:" you think dad gave her a fake check? "

Me:" I don't know baby but I will ask your brother "

Her:" I don't trust that girl, there's something very wrong with her "

Me:" I'll get frank to watch her "

Her:" I hope she won't come back and cause us problems, I like Zama though "

Me:" she seems like she's a nice young woman "

Her:" she does, boo can I ask you something? " oh what does she want to know now?

Me:" what do you want to know love? "

Her:" do you know who's the man mah is dating? " oh fuck no

Me:" ah baby, why don't you ask her? "

Her:" I have a feeling that says she won't tell me "

Me:" baby she won't lie to you, ask her and she'll tell you "

Her:" ok boo I'll do that " she sighs

Me:" I love you baby "

Her:" I love you more "

Me:" I have to go now baby we'll talk later okay "

Her:" ok boo, be safe "

Me:" always " she sighs and hangs up.

I take quick shower then go and join the guys and we talk then luh sends me a sexy picture of her naked with fingers in her pussy and I smile cause I think she struggled to take this picture and the thought of her taking different pictures and poses and seeing her like this makes my dick hard. I get up making sure the guys don't see me then go to the bathroom and take a picture of my hard dick and send it to her then take a cold shower. I'm not calling her cause we're going to end up having phone sex. I join the guys again and when it's midnight we go change and wear all black with bullet proof vests and put the guns in a duffel bag.

Me:" there's a fire escape door we will use " They nod

Percy:" can we trust those guys and what if they are trying to ambush us? "

Sbu:" then they would be very stupid considering the amount of money we're paying them "

Me:" we'll take two cars and then when we're near, we will leave them somewhere and walk on foot in case it's an ambush " they agree then we put the guns, lock up and go. It pays to have money cause you can literally have just about anything you want.

Me:" send me the location of where we're going " he does send it to me and I log it in on the phone, laptop and on the car. We stand outside the hotel before we leave

Me:" this is a suburb and it looks like there are people living there and the house is under that fools name. Okay guys we'll leave our cars a kilometre before we get to this house then check the security and try to get inside without being noticed but if it does happen that someone sees us, you know what to do "

Bonga" he has an electric fence, so how are we going to get in? "

Me:" that's easy I will cut off the electricity for a minute and by then everyone must be inside the yard so they won't be suspicious, they'll just think it's power failure"

Bonga:" ok brother "

Me:" remember guys we're just going there to see what's inside. Time now is 1:15 am by 1:25 am everyone must be here "

Them:" sure "

Sbu:" I'll take the front of the house with bonga and you guys take the back "

Percy:" do you think he has another family living in there boss? "

Me:" maybe or maybe he has people living there and keeping them as slaves, your ear pieces are working right?....then let's go guys " We get in the cars and then drive out, when we get to where we're going to leave the cars and start walking in the shadows.

As we approach I see that there are two guys guarding the house in the front gate and it might be possible that there are more people inside the yard and so whatever that is they are guarding is big.

Me:" guys we might have more guys guarding the house, be careful, as soon as the lights go out jump in and use your thermal night vision goggles "

Sbu:" on it "

Me:" Percy you ready? "

Him:" I am boss "

We go to the back of the yard then get to the fence and I take my phone out and get into the municipal database and switch of the lights then quickly jump and Percy follows me. We can hear someone shouting asking another one to go check if the back up generator is working fuck!.

Me:" guys they have a back up generator, we have five minutes then we leave " the back door opens and some guy comes out looking like he's drunk or high then we quickly get in house and I can see people in bedrooms chained to beds and there are cameras and in some rooms there are women and men and they have the women chained and having sex with them... What the fuck!, we go to the corridor and I look to my right and see a young girl or woman crying in the bathroom and she looks like she's chained in there. I look at the time and we have three minutes.

I go to the bathroom and open it slowly and she gets in the shower and crawls back, how does she see coz it's dark?. I tap Percy on his shoulder and motion for him to leave the house and he does. I get in the bathroom and the girl bows her head down.

Her:" who's there?, please don't hurt me again! "

Me:" sssshhh you don't want them to come here, what's your name and how old are you ? "

Her:" I'm 18 sir and my name is nompumelelo, who are you cause you don't sound like the men from here? "

Me:" shhnnn I can't stay long but how did you get here? "

Her:" I was kidnapped, I want to go home to my family " she cries

Me:" we are going to come and get all of you out of here, what did they do to you? "

Her:" they give us something then take videos of us naked and they... they rape us " I look at the time fuck I have to go!

Me:" I have to go now but please don't tell anyone there was someone talking to you, you hear me nompumelelo or else I won't be able to come and help all of you here "

Her:" I won't sir, I promise I just want to go home to my family. Please come back "

M:" I will " I quickly leave the bathroom and almost run to someone but then I look and it's Percy fuck this boy I told him to go. We leave the same way we got in and the moment we jump off the fence, the lights kick back in again... . Fuck we almost got caught!. I run and Percy runs too until we get to the cars and when we get there sbu and bonga come too and they look like they were running too.

Sbu:" fuck man that was close! "

Me:" let's get out of here guys " we drive straight to the hotel and park in the basement and park the cars then take the elevator to our room. We get inside and we all heard for the alcohol and we look at each other then laugh

Me:" we have to get all of those women out of there "

Bonga:" I thought I have seen some weird and sick things but this no! "

Me:" we have to kill this idiot tomorrow, he has to die "

Sbu:" I'm with you on that one. There's no way I'm going to be able to sleep, man I think there was a 10 year old girl there and she was fucken chained "

Me:" any of those kids there could have been our kids... this is so fucked up! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 671 43
They thought they could pull me down but they couldn't. They thought they will have the last laugh but who is having the last laugh now. Indeed it th...
183K 10.3K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...
82.5K 5.3K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
120K 7.3K 48
When your husband tells you that she has met someone else and wants to marry her. What would you do? Stay still and see what Noxolo would do.