My New Stepbrother

By amyiahjenkins19

**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for he... More

1
**IMPORTANT MESSAGE**
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
**PART TWO**
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Epilogue
Author's Note.
Preview: BELLE OF THE BALL
ANNOUNCEMENT : IMPORTANT !!

26

17.3K 506 138
By amyiahjenkins19

Angel

Once I heard his loud snores, I opened my eyes. Surely he couldn't be dumb enough to actually believe I'd fall asleep with him nestled on my body?

All day I had waiting for a good opportunity to get these ropes off my hands. Each time I woke up, I loosened them more and more—but only slightly so he wouldn't notice. Now that he was apparently fast asleep, I had the chance to take these ropes off and run for my life.

It took about thirty minutes, but I finally managed to get the ropes from wrapped around my wrists. Seeing the marks and indents the ropes left in my skin made cringe; but at least I could still move my hands. I wondered how long it would take for the bruises to go away. Alas, I couldn't worry about that now.

I glanced at him. His hands were still on my thighs, and his big head was right on my lap. This was going to be the hard part,

not waking him up.

I slowly but surely removed his hands away from my thighs, putting one hand on the seat and letting the other hand dangle from the side. He was still snoring soundly, like a peaceful little child after just being read a bed time story. Pretty soon, I started easing my legs from under his head, while slowly lifting his head with my hands at the same time.

I had to thank God that he was such a heavy sleeper, if it were me, I would've felt him moving and woken up instantly; but then again, if I had been up for as long as he was, then I probably would've been knocked out too.

It took a lot of concentration and patience, but eventually I got my legs from under him. I quietly brought my knees up to my chest so I could reach the ropes that were tied around my ankles. These knots were much more firm, and it took a lot more time to get them loosened. I had tears in my eyes because I was so frustrated. I kept peeking nervous glances at him, but the most he did was stir a bit in his sleep.

Eventually, I finally was able to get my ankles free. After that, I opened the car door, letting in the nighttime breeze. I got out the car, quickly but quietly, wishing I had some kind of shoes to run through the woods with. I couldn't find any, so I just decided to bolt, not caring about the rough cracks in the asphalt or about the dirt that was getting in between my toes once I made it to camp ground.

I was running for at least thirty minutes, and I was frustrated that I still hadn't found any campers. I mean where could they be? I saw at least three cars when we parked, so that meant I had three chances to get away.

"Hello?" I whispered, while walking quickly through the grounds.

There was no response, the only thing I could hear was the movement of the leaves and the crickets chirping loudly. If only the crickets could talk, maybe I'd have a chance to get out of this situation.

All of the sudden, I felt a piercing pain shoot through the bottom of my foot, and I fell in agony. I brought my foot over my leg so I could have a closer look at it. Once I stared at it long enough, I noticed I stepped on a piece of glass. The shards were big enough that I could still see them coming out of my skin—which meant that maybe I could pull them out, but that also meant I'd have a big cut.

How could I run through the woods with a bleeding foot that was in so much pain? I looked around for something I'd be able to wrap my foot in, but there was nothing except the crunchy leaves on the ground.

But then in the distance I saw hope. I saw a small green tent, and I almost cried in relief. I sucked in a deep breath, then pulled the glass from my foot. I would've screamed it was so painful, but I didn't want to give Blake any ideas about where I was. Sure he wasn't up yet, but my scream could probably wake anybody up.

Once I figured I removed all the glass from my foot, I made my way over to the tent—limping and shivering in the process. Now that fall was coming, the air was getting colder around me, and tonight was not a night that I was prepared for it. Even still I made my way to the tent, then opened it quickly.

There was a man and a woman sleeping inside. The mans arms were wrapped around the woman's body, and they were both snoring—loudly at that.

"Hello?" I whispered from outside. "Wake up!"

The man opened his eyes first. He glanced around the tent groggily before his eyes finally landed on me. He jumped up in fear, as he should've, because I probably looked ghastly, then shook the sleeping woman next to him.

"What's wrong Evan?" She asked.

Then he pointed to me. "Oh my God!" She screamed, her eyes were wide and she had began shaking, after that she leaned into him.

"What the hell do you want?" The man—Evan apparently, asked.

"Listen I need your help. My name is Angel, and I've been kidnapped."

"Goodness!" The woman screamed.

"Shh, please. I don't want him to find us."

"Relax, Dianna okay? And you said your name was Angel? You're all over the news right now!"

"I am?"

"Yes, they're saying that your uhm...stepbrother kidnapped you?" He continued.

"Yes, he did. Please help me."

"Okay come in." He said.

I did as I was told coming in and closing the tent behind me. After that I began to tell them how I didn't know where I was or where I was going, and how afraid I was. Meanwhile, Dianna was frantically searching for her phone so she could call the police.

"Well, you're in Wyoming right now." Evan said after a while.

"Wyoming?" I asked. Out of all the states...

I sighed then nodded my head. "Thank you all so much for your help."

"I found the phone!" Dianna said happily. Then she frowned. "Oh no...I don't have any reception. I'm guessing all the trees are messing with my minutes."

Minutes?!

I exhaled in frustration. I would just so happen to stumble across the last people on earth who still used minutes and flip phones.

"Don't worry ladies. I'll go outside and try to get some reception. You stay in here with Angel." Then he grabbed the small flip phone from her, kissed her forehead, and trotted outside of the tent, seemingly fearless.

I admired that about him.

"You've got a good guy." I whispered to her, still shivering.

She wrapped a large blanket around me and nodded her head. "Yes, he is so good to me. I am so sorry that you've been kidnapped sweetie. I just hope that we can get you through thi—"

Then dread flooded my body, as I heard the sound of Evan screaming. "No!" He cried. "I don't know who you're talking about!"

I couldn't let something happen to that man because of me! I raced outside of the tent, ready to help him by any means necessary, only to find Blake holding a knife up to the mans throat. He was on his knees, clutching the cell phone tightly in his hands.

"Blake." I said, still limping trying to get closer to him. "B-Blake don't."

"Angel, this is all your fault! Why couldn't you just stay put?! Why did you have to wake up and put someone's life in danger?"

"Blake, you don't have to do this. Just let him live, and we'll leave Wyoming okay? You'll still get away with kidnapping me."

"No I won't!" Then he trained his gaze back on Evan. "Not with any witnesses."

Then, he sliced his throat, a clean cut horizontally. I felt shocked most of all, I dropped to my knees, my mouth wide open and tears falling to my cheeks. Blake then threw the mans body to the ground, and he fell back. His eyes were still wide open, and blood was just constantly coming from his wound like a fountain.

"Oh my God!" A voice said, then I glanced back. It was Dianna. "No! Evan! No!" She cried.

"Dianna!" I screamed. "Get the hell out of here! Run!"

Then she took off, but she wasn't fast enough. Blake caught up to her immediately, and then he grabbed a handful of her long black her, wrapped it around his fist, causing her head to tilt back against his shoulder. Then he sliced her neck too. She started coughing violently, and then there was no sound, except that of her dead body hitting the ground.

I didn't know what to do or to think. Two people were dead because of me. Two people that had normal lives, that seemed so happy and so in love were dead because I just so happened to stumble across their tent. I knew Blake was crazy, but I didn't know he was crazy enough to...kill.

It seemed like the tears never stopped flowing after that. I just sat there, shock and pain flowing through me until eventually Blake picked me up. He held me so gently like he was holding onto a delicate flower, but it didn't make sense to me how he could murder two people and then carry me away like he was my knight in shining armor. Little did he know he was actually everything but.

I thought I hated him before, but seeing him murder those people, simply to keep me a secret...only made my hate for him grow more. From this moment on, I vowed that no matter what—I'd get my revenge. And I'd avenge the deaths of Dianna and Evan, who died only trying to help me.

"God, you're bleeding." He said, setting me down back in the backseat.

"Shut...up..." I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"I said...SHUT UP!"

Then I started screaming. I just wanted him to know exactly how much pain I was in—I wanted the whole park to get woken up, I wanted the bears and the deer, hell I even wanted the birds to wake up. I wanted anybody else who was around to just come to us and put me out of my misery.

I was screaming so loudly my voice was growing hoarse, and when he tried to cover my mouth with his hand, I bit him and started kicking him with all the force I could muster.

He said something, but I couldn't hear him. All I could feel was my adrenaline pumping through my veins, so all I wanted was to hurt him. I was scratching at him, and clawing trying to gash his eyes out. I could barely even tell what I was doing, I felt like a mad woman.

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU." I kept repeating over and over again.

"I'm sorry Angel." Was the last thing I remember him saying, and then I blacked out.

xxxx

When I woke up, my wrists were tied up again and my ankles were tied up too. Everything was basically back to the way it was fourteen hours ago, except now I had a throbbing pain in my head and I had to pee. Then I remembered the wound on my foot. I glanced down and noticed it was wrapped with gauze. Even though it seemed it was taken care of, it was still super painful.

After being up for a while, I spit the rag out of my mouth. I was still feeling a little shocked and depressed, but I had to use the bathroom.

"Blake?" I whispered.

"What is it now Angel?" He asked, and even though I couldn't see his eyes, I just knew he rolled them.

"I have to...use the bathroom. Also, why did I black out? Why is my head throbbing so badly?"

"Well, I had to hit you hard to get you to go to sleep for a little while. But don't worry, I doubt I hit you hard enough for you to get a concussion or anything."

I closed my eyes trying to hold in my frustrated tears. "I need to use the bathroom." I repeated.

"Then...use the bathroom. Nobody's stopping you."

"Blake, please tell me you will at least let me use the bathroom like a normal person. Please pull over so I can use an actual toilet."

"After last nights fiasco, you can't be trusted. So unfortunately for the both of us, because I definitely don't want to smell that, you have to piss right there."

"You have to be kidding."

"I'm serious as a heart attack." He replied nonchalantly, then didn't say another word to me.

I tried to hold it as long as I could, but eventually my legs started shaking and I just couldn't hold it anymore. The familiar warm liquid started seeping down my leg and leaking through my jeans. I closed my eyes and started weeping.

I felt dirty and wounded, and now I had to lay in my own piss with a grumbling stomach. My hands and ankles were still tied, and there was nothing I could do except lay there and take it.

"Geesh, Angel...you need to drink more water. That shit stinks." He said cooly, then rolled down the windows near the drivers seat and the passengers.

Then I started crying harder and louder, not caring if I upset him. I just felt so utterly helpless, and now my last shred of dignity was ripped from me.

Man, one part in this chapter made me bust out laughing lol. Anyways guys only about 5 or 4 more chapters to go! How do you think it'll end? Make sure you vote and comment...or don't if you don't want to lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 20.2K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
171K 5.4K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
192K 16.2K 32
"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he pushed her away from him. As she turn to goi...