Hayan Night [|✓Taekook✓|]

By TzoBngtn

●Where Jeongguk happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and ends up working in the VIP section of... More

Hello
①Where Do You Want To Go?
②What Did You Hear?
③Why Are You Asking Me That?
④Don't Worry About That
⑤Daring, Aren't We?
⑥You Lied!
⑦You Should Know Your Place Too
⑧How Can I Believe That?
⑨Little Bun
⑩That's About To Change
⑪You Never Did, Anyway
⑫Everything Is Wrong With That
⑬At Least Now It's Even
⑭It Just Felt Right
⑮You Made It Go Away
⑯Think Whatever You Want
⑰I'm So Sorry
⑱You Don't Understand
⑲You Didn't Answer Me
⑳I Have No Idea
㉑Please, Don't Say Anything
㉒You Don't Get To Do This
㉓Surprise
㉔What Do You Want Me To Do?
㉕I Trust You
㉖You Think I Don't?
㉗I Don't Feel Like This Anymore
㉘Was It Too Much?
㉙Hugs And Kisses
㉚I Will Do Anything
㉛How Could You Do This To Me?
㉜Please
㉝You Want Me To Tell You What I Want?
㉞Neither Can I
㉟Then Teach Me Everything
㊱Don't Break Me
㊲You Know What I Heard?
㊳It's My Time To Protect You
㊴Why Are You Doing This?
㊵No One Is As Strong As You
㊶I Have To Be There For Him
㊷ How Fun Is That?
㊸That's All That Matters To Me
㊹We'll Get Through This
㊺Are You Ready?
㊻Are We Actually Doing This?
㊼And Especially You
㊾There's No Me Without You

㊽How Do You Want This To End?

5.6K 291 61
By TzoBngtn

They spent a few hours there, and since it was getting a little cold, they decided to return home.

Once they arrived, they sauntered to the door, but Taehyung stopped and slipped his arms around his waist. "In normal dates where you don't live with the other person, usually they drive you home and walk you to the door," he spoke in a subdued tone, his lips ghosting over his. "They aren't all over you like I am right now." He let his hands roam on his sides and squeezed his waist, bringing him even closer.

"You say goodbye, and there is an awkward moment where they don't know if they should kiss you or not. But I won't do it because if I kiss you, I won't be able to stop," he whispered, and it took everything he had to restrain his urges and pull away.

The corner of Jeongguk's lips twitched into a faint smirk as he placed a hand on his chest and slowly led him to the door behind him, the electrified eye contact unyielding. "You said this is going to end however I want it to end," he purred to his ear, brushing his lips against it.

"How do you want this to end, angel?" He peered at him through hooded, lustful eyes.

Jeongguk positioned his hands on each side of his head, trapping him between them. He skimmed his bottom lip with his tongue and nibbled it while gazing at him with the most innocent eyes. If that wasn't enough to fuel Taehyung's raging want for him, he placed his thigh between his legs, pressing it against his crotch. "With you being unable to stop kissing me," he breathed out almost seductively. 'Almost' because he didn't know what he was doing exactly, but whatever it was, it had Taehyung moaning.

"You can't look this innocent and say these things, baby. You're torturing me." Taehyung fastened his arm around his waist, and in a swift move, he twisted him around and pinned him against the door, a small gasp flying off his lips by the sudden action.

"Then let me make you feel good," Jeongguk said and didn't care at all about sounding so desperate. He was throughout desperate about him.

"Tonight is all about you, little bun." He strung their lips together with an ardent clash. The younger inhaled deeply from his nose and let out a satisfied hum as Taehyung's tongue slipped inside his mouth.

⚠Attention⚠
[|The rest of the chapter has sexual content, you can skip it and read the last paragraph or continue to the next chapter|]

"Tae," he murmured against his lips, and they went back to guzzling each other as Taehyung hummed in response. "Open"—another kiss—"the fucking"—a loud moan emitted from his mouth when he rubbed his thigh against his erection—"door."

Taehyung groaned but didn't have a choice; he broke the kiss and fumbled to get the keys out of his pocket.

He yanked him inside and kicked the door to close it as both shed their jackets. He picked him up, and Jeongguk attacked his neck along their way, sucking it while moaning nonstop. His steps were quick and shaky as his knees felt weak by the ecstatic feeling of his eager, demanding mouth on his neck.

He set him in the bed without breaking apart in the slightest and dipped down for another fiery kiss as they took their shoes off, his hands now traveling all over his body. He withdrew but only to slip out of his shirt, and he was ready to kiss him when he perceived his eyes growing bigger.

"Too much? Should I wear it again?"

"Never wear it again," Jeongguk blurted out, amazed by how hot and built he was. Of course, he had felt his body before, but seeing it was a whole other level of bliss.

Taehyung relaxed at his words and a smirk burst onto his face as he craned forward and captured his irresistible lips. He felt his hands roam all around his back as his moans waxed even more. He bucked up his hips, but Taehyung kept his lower part still, and he smiled in the kiss when he heard the boy whimpering. "Don't rush things, baby. Enjoy it," he muttered as he placed open-mouth kisses on his neck.

"I feel like I'll—ah—cum," he whined, squeezing his eyes shut in need of friction against his painfully hard cock.

"So soon? You'll miss all the fun."

"We can—we can continue. Just let me—I need to cum."

"Can I touch you?"

"Don't fucking ask, please."

He connected their lips as he unbuttoned his pants — only his fingers brushed against his erection and Jeongguk's whole body jolted at the contact. He did hesitate, but he slid his hand into his boxers and wrapped his fingers around his throbbing cock.

Jeongguk unwittingly broke the kiss as he tossed his head back, pushing it further into the pillow with a string of muffled moans. Just his hand twined around his cock sent quivers up his spine and created a blustering fire in his stomach.

Taehyung continued kissing his neck, suckling it eagerly as he pumped him at a rather slow pace. He wasn't doing it on purpose — he was just worried about things moving too fast.

"Faster," he cried out, feeling extremely close to cumming. And when Taehyung picked up his pace, it didn't even take ten seconds for him to spill all over his shirt and the other's hand while moaning Taehyung's name on repeat.

He slowed down his movements until Jeongguk stopped squirming and pecked his lips. He rolled off him to grab wet wipes from the drawer and returned to him. He cleaned his baby up, disposed of the dirty wet wipes, and sat next to him, drawing a sweet kiss on his cheek. "I'll bring you another shirt." A grasp on his wrist prevented him from leaving.

"I can just take it off. I mean, we're not done yet, right?" He wanted to come out as confident and relaxed, but he couldn't help how hesitant his voice sounded.

"Baby. You really need to relax so you can enjoy everything we're doing. You don't have to pretend to be cool and stuff. If you're freaking out, I want to know so I can calm you down. If you don't know what to do or you're not sure about something, tell me so I can help you." He brushed his hair back, pressing a tender kiss on his forehead.

"It's okay to not know, and I don't want you to feel embarrassed about it. I want you to be completely comfortable with me, comfortable enough to tell me to slow down, comfortable enough to ask me anything."

"I am comfortable."

"It just feels like you're rushing a little. Maybe it's because you're just turned on and I'm overthinking this, but I don't know, something feels off."

A faint pout swept over his lips as he kept his gaze down. "I just—I don't want you to think of me as a kid." His voice was barely audible. "You have so much more experience and I'm afraid I'll be a turnoff and I'll ruin this if I slow down or ask something dumb."

"What the fuck, Jeongguk? You can never be a turnoff for me, okay? Only kissing you gets me hard, your moans drive me fucking crazy, your touch makes my body shiver. And I definitely don't think of you as a kid, angel. I'm actually begging you right now to slow down and ask anything you want because I'm just as excited and anxious as you. I want both of us to enjoy this, and pretending to be something you're not, isn't the right way to go."

"Fuck, I'm so nervous, Tae." He let out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding.

"And it's okay. It's totally normal, little bun." Taehyung placed sugary kisses all over his face. "Don't be afraid and don't feel bad about asking me anything, okay? I want you to enjoy it, and we're not going all the way, anyway, so try to relax." He received a few perky nods from him and broke into a smile. "Good. Can I take off your shirt now? I want to cuddle you and it's kinda sticky."

Jeongguk giggled as he nodded once again. He sat up as Taehyung gripped his shirt and pulled it off, throwing it somewhere in the room. They didn't wait at all to hug each other, squeezing their naked upper bodies together.

"Can we continue?" Jeongguk mumbled as he cast him a faltering look.

"Didn't I just say to not rush things?"

"I'm not! I just—you're hot," he said, and it had been a while since he felt his cheeks blush this hard. "I mean your body temperature. And it feels nice against mine. Not that you're not hot. You have a really nice body. It really is nice and just perfect, actually—"

"You're hot too, baby," Taehyung cut his rambling off with a quick peck. "Can I suck you off?"

"Yes."

"Is it the first time someone is going to suck you off, angel?" He peppered wet kisses on his jaw, moving to his Adam's apple.

"Yes. Will it hurt?"

"Not at all, baby. It'll feel good, I promise," he muttered between the kisses as he was now at his collarbone, dragging his tongue all over and sucking his skin in between.

Jeongguk could already feel his soft dick get harder by the second as Taehyung moved to his chest. It was also the first time someone played with his nipples, and fuck, it felt good.

Taehyung could tell he was sensitive there since every time he bit his nipple, he shuddered in response. He nibbled his one bud and rubbed the other before switching while Jeongguk's frantic breaths filled the entire room.

"Relax, little bun." He drew wet kisses on his stomach, going further down. He could feel how tense his muscles were, but when he told him to relax, Jeongguk instantly unclenched his stiff belly. "You're stunning, baby, so amazingly beautiful," he continued talking in a soft tone as he arrived at the waistband of his boxers.

"I'll take off your pants and boxers, baby, okay?" He glanced up at him then and saw him nod vigorously. He was one hundred percent adorable if you asked Taehyung, and he couldn't possibly not smile at that sight.

With slow and caring moves, he removed his pants and let them fall onto the floor. He hooked his fingers on his boxers and slid them down as well, revealing his almost hard as rock length. His cock hardened fully when Taehyung just pumped it a few times and twitched the moment he trailed a thick line from the base to the leaking slit.

Jeongguk moaned at all times, unable to stay still as the sight and warmth of his mouth did things to him he had never experienced before.

Taehyung planted a wet kiss on the head and swirled his tongue around it as he gripped his thigh with one hand and held his cock with the other. In a brisk, smooth move, he engulfed his length, and Jeongguk instinctively jerked up his hips from the exhilarating feeling, sending his cock deeper into his mouth.

Not having any problem deepthroating him, Taehyung bobbed his head at a satisfying pace, moving his other hand to his thigh as well and anchoring it there.

He resumed the same movements for a while, but then an idea popped up into his head, and he pulled back. "You wanna try something, baby? I promise you'll like it." He licked his length, making the other shudder. Not trusting his voice at that moment, he nodded in response. "Come here." He got hold of his hand and instructed him to stand up.

He kneeled in front of him and grabbed his hands, placing them on each side of his head. "You will hold my head steady like this and you'll move your hips back and forth, alright baby? You have full control over this. Go as fast and as deep as you want, okay?"

Although unsure, Jeongguk tightened his grip on his head as Taehyung took his cock into his mouth again. He rolled his hips at a slow rhythm at first and moaned right away. "Fuck, fuck," he rasped, his eyes glued to his cock disappearing inside his skillful mouth.

Taehyung fondled his thick ass, moaning nonstop around the length he was devouring. The vibrations caused Jeongguk to pick up his pace, his cock now reaching his throat with every thrust. It was too much for him, all the new feelings and the heavenly effect they had on him. "I'm really c-close."

Taehyung squeezed his ass and hollowed his cheeks as he breathed heavily from his nose, his own cock twitching while Jeongguk fucked his throat. Thrusting even faster, Jeongguk's eyes roll to the back of his head as he came with a stream of whimpers and moans.

He drew back at a creep and swallowed every drop of cum with ease. "Was it okay?"

Jeongguk collapsed onto the bed, his legs trembling. "It was, fuck, so, so good."

"I'm glad." He smiled as he sat next to him and pecked his cheek. "I'll get you some clothes."

"No. I want to do it too."

"You don't have to. You're tired, baby. I told you, it's all about you."

"No, it's about both of us. I want to try it if you let me."

Taehyung offered him a warm smile and pressed a kiss on his forehead. "Okay, but don't pressure yourself."

Jeongguk nodded, and they settled down in the bed. He straddled him and covered his neck with torrid kisses, running his tongue all over. He made his way to his chest with sloppy, wet kisses and sucked his bud like Taehyung did before.

His slightly quivery hands worked on his pants to unbutton them, and he peeled them off with his boxers. His eyes enlarged at the sight of his cock — Taehyung was bigger than him, and because he was hard for so long, the veins in his cock were clearly visible, the tip drenched with precum.

He curled his fingers around his length and stroked it a few times, giving small licks all over it.

Taehyung hissed at the warm feeling or simply at the attention his cock was getting after so much time. He knotted his fingers in his hair as Jeongguk sucked the head into his mouth and then shoved it further down his throat.

"Yes, angel, you're doing really well for me, fuck." He grunted as he felt his cock hit the back of his throat.

He held the part of his erection that couldn't fit into his mouth and sped up his movements. Maybe Jeongguk hadn't done this before, but it seemed to Taehyung that he knew exactly what to do when he moved his hand in sync with his mouth.

The older groaned as he slammed his eyes shut. He was close, and he was never close that fast before from a blowjob.

Jeongguk removed his mouth off his cock with a wet pop to catch his breath, but he continued pumping him, and Taehyung felt the heat in his stomach intensify. "Come here." He pulled him upwards and smashed their lips together. He moaned and grunted louder as he came hard all over his hand a few moments later.

"You didn't finish in my mouth like I did," Jeongguk pointed out with a small voice.

"I didn't want to, not now at least," he said softly and pecked his lips. Jeongguk helped him clean up, and he thanked him with another sweet kiss. "You were amazing, little bun. You were fucking amazing."

Jeongguk beamed at the coveted praise and swathed his arms around his sturdy body. "I love you, Tae. You have no idea how much I love you."

"I know, angel. I can feel it," he uttered as he planted a kiss on the top of his head. "I hope you can feel how much I love you too."

"I do, Taehyungie hyung. And it feels really, really good." He pressed their lips together multiple times, both smiling between each kiss.

"Let's get dressed and then sleep?" he suggested, and the black-haired boy nodded smilingly. After Taehyung brought clothes for both of them, they got dressed and perched into the bed, holding one another.

After everything they went through, it felt unreal that they were able to be together, fear-free and away from disgusting people who only wanted to break them apart. Away from everything that made Taehyung miserable and everything that hurt Jeongguk. They needed only one thing to be happy, and they would always need only this one thing.

And that was simply each other.

⚜✳⚜

Look, he has stars in his eyes ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 5.5K 52
●Where Jungkook is a detective of the violent crimes unit, who has dedicated his life to catch the boss of the biggest and most gruesome crime organi...
215K 18.1K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
495K 21.9K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
435K 24.3K 63
"How dare you kiss me you fucktard!" "Aww!! Just a little kiss on the lips made you this hot!!! I wonder how'll you react if I fuck you hard....." "O...