My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

FIFTY SIX

10.9K 263 4
By slxtforme_

"I never thought it would get this big, but what does it matter?
Everything is already part of a plan"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"How was work today?" Jennie walked in with a bottle of water looking annoyed and tired already.

"This lady that I was going to hire was trying to fight with another bartender, because she bumped into her accidently and started saying all this bullshit. I tried helping the situation since they were about to fight and she ended up yelling at me too..." I shook my head knowing how annoyed Jennie must have felt.

"That's fucking stupid.. what happened then?"

"I had to get Gabriel from his office to handle it because she wanted to speak to the boss and then tried having me and the bartender fired. He also tried explaining how it was an accident but then she wouldn't take that for an answer so he ended up kicking her out... good day" I laughed grabbing my phone from the counter seeing that it was almost twelve o'clock in the afternoon.

"Where is Gabriel? Didn't you both come together?" Jennie nodded her head, drinking from the water bottle.

"Yeah but he told me to tell you that he had to make a call before I got out the car" I sighed stretching my back feeling the slight relief and Jennie walked out the kitchen leaving me alone.

"Hi baby" I jumped up when I heard his voice and felt his arms around me. I looked back smiling tiredly and I turned around pulling him in a hug by his waist. Gabriel laughed huskily and lifted my head up, kissing me lightly.

"Don't forget the appointment is at one" I watched him walk around the island grabbing a cup from the cabinet.

"I know, I was just about to remind you" He poured me a glass of apple juice and I thanked him.

"Mhm, I just wanted to make sure you knew before you went to work and lost track of time" I said watching him sit down across from me.

"I love you Gabriel" I muttered closing my eyes while drinking the juice and I walked over to him sitting down next to him.

"I love you too" I felt his lips on my head.

"You seem tired Gabriela, last night I told you not to wait up for me and you did" I rolled my eyes while they were still closed feeling like taking a nap.

"You work hard and do dangerous things, I want to be sure that you get home safe every time. I get scared when you leave the house because of what you do" I faced him and he nodded his head agreeing with me.

"I get it but you need to sleep for your health and the babies... okay?" I just nodded my head.

-

"Hi Gaby, how are you feeling today? Are you excited!" The sleep was getting to me, and Caitlin's bright energy made me feel even more tired.

"I am excited but tired at the moment" She laughed and I sat down on the exam bed and Gabriel sat on the black chair beside the door.

"Let's get started, you're thirty two weeks pregnant which means you're finally getting closer to your due date. A few things I want you to do even though you should know already at this stage, you need to take things easy and relax. Gabriel you have to start helping Gabriela with things she can't do anymore, since you are carrying twins there is a possibility of birthing early term. But no worries that's why I want you to relax as much as possible"

"Don't worry she won't be doing anything" Gabriel nodded his head while giving me a look and I look away rolling my eyes.

"Okay good, just lift up your shirt for me" Caitlin put on her gloves and placed the cold gel on my stomach. I closed my eyes almost falling asleep until I felt the pressure from the machine off of me.

"Done already?" Caitlin pulled away from me and with the help of Gabriel he helped me sit up. Caitlin removed her gloves and excused herself out the room.

"You okay? You're very quiet" Gabriel asked and I nodded my head.

"I just want to go home and sleep" We left hand in hand and Caitlin waved us goodbye. Gabriel and I left the hospital and walked to the car, he opened the door for me and and I muttered thank you.

-

"Ava are you not eating dinner?" I knocked on the little girl's room door, when she didn't respond I opened it seeing her sleeping still. I looked down at my phone seeing that it was only six o'clock. I walked in quietly, reaching over and placing my hand on her forehead feeling her burning up.

I went inside her bathroom opening the cabinet and taking out the medicine specifically for this type of fever. I remember having a brief conversation with Gabriel about Ava who would get sick often around this time since it's was starting to get cold.

"Ava baby... wake up and take this" She opened her eyes tiredly and held onto my forearm as she sat up slowly.

"Ava?" She hummed and opened her mouth, I poured the purple liquid in her mouth and she made a nasty look then laid back down again, falling asleep quickly. I tucked her in softly and placed the medicine on the nightstand.

I walked out the room, leaving the door half opened, walked into Gabriel who scared me.

"Ava has a fever, I gave her medicine" He nodded his head.

"Okay, you go lay down and I'll take care of Ava and dinner" I sighed knowing he was talking about what Caitlin said.

"Gabriel I-"

"Nope I don't want to hear what you have to say" He kissed my cheek and walked away leaving me with my mouth open. I went inside our room, opening up Netflix from my phone. Eventually two slow hours passed by without knowing and Gabriel walked into the room, he laid down next to me placing his big tattooed arms on top of my naked legs.

"Hey gorgeous" I smiled moving down so I was closer to him.

"Hi" I reached up moving the hair away from his face and Gabriel smiled widely showing off his sexy smile.

"Did Ava eat?"

"Yeah I woke her up about an hour ago, she just finished eating. I also called the school telling them she won't go in tomorrow" I ran my fingers down his arm softly.

"Hopefully she'll be better by tomorrow. Your mom texted me saying she wants to do something for Thanksgiving, did she tell you?" I sat up grabbing my phone feeling him looking over my shoulder.

"No I haven't had the time to check her messages" I could hear the annoyance from his voice and I smirk. He quickly grabbed my phone and I reached up trying to snatch it back but I see him reading the messages already. 

"Mhm you're talking about me to my own mother?" He smiled glancing at me and I felt my cheeks heat up while I shook my head no.

"That's my business mister" I kissed him while sliding my hand up his arm trying to get my phone back but he must have caught on and moved his hand away.

"Sneaky... here" Gabriel gave me the phone back and started kissing down my neck, I held in my laughter. I felt his lips on my stomach and I grabbed his hair pulling him away from me seeing the annoyed look.

"Make sure you answer your mom's messages, she gets worried you know" He nodded his head and pecked my lips. Gabriel tried to get up but I groaned pulling him to stay with me.          

"No don't go please" He chuckled and still tried to pry himself away from me.

"Baby, you're probably tired and I need to get up early for an important meeting"

"I am tired but you know I can't sleep without you" Gabe looked at me with a "you're fucking serious" look and I smiled innocently.

"Don't fucking lie, do you know how easily you go to sleep without me now, you don't need me anymore" I groaned pushing him away from me and I pulled off my shorts.

"Alright, now you see... what you're doing is trying to get me back in bed" I lifted my head up since I couldn't see over my stomach, Gabriel was looking down at my legs and I smiled innocently wiggling to my side of the bed.

"What am I doing?" I hear him sigh deeply.

"You know exactly what you're doing" I pulled the cover over myself when he turned on the AC before going inside the bathroom.

-

"Sorry I was in the shower" I said putting the phone on speaker, while I grabbed my towel from the towel bar.

"It's okay, are you getting ready to go to lunch with Jennie?" I wrapped the towel around my body tightly noticing my belly sticking out. I grabbed my phone and walked out the bathroom and placed it on the dresser.

"Yeah I am... I'm wearing one of your joggers since I don't fit in mine"

"Okay baby... send me pictures. I have to go, I love you" Hearing background noise from the phone.

"I love you too" I hung up the phone, opened up my dresser revealing the many panties in it. I grabbed my most comfortable ones and matching bra, placing it on and breathing in heavily just from getting dressed. I leaned down slightly opening his drawer, rummaging through until I found the black jogger.

I pulled out the black joggers from the drawer and heard a small thud from the floor. I looked down seeing a dark red velvet box on the floor and I just stopped moving. I used my feet to help pick it up and examined it, looking at it intensently wanting to open it but felt like he was watching me somehow. I shook the thought out my head and stuffed it back into one of his other joggers and nervously closed the drawer. I sat down on the bed and pulled up the pants, grabbing one of the oversized shirts I already had on the bed.

"Gaby are you ready?" Jennie walked in and I nodded my head grabbing my phone, slipping my feet in the black Ugg slides quickly.          

"I found something in Gabriel's drawer but I don't know if it's what I think it is" My best friend looked at me weirdly and she grabbed my purse for me.

"We could talk about it when we get to the restaurant, you're scaring me right now" I laughed shaking my head still feeling my heart beating fast. Jennie laced my hands with hers as we went downstairs, but I couldn't stop thinking about the box and what's inside of it.

-

"Welcome! How may I help you ladies today?" The happy waiter came to our table handing us our forks and knives.

"Hello, can I get a regular cheese and bacon burger with fries, and for my friend she would like-" Jennie pointed out the item she wanted on the menu.

"A double cheeseburger... and two coca cola's" He nodded his head taking the menus back.

"So what happened? What did you find in the drawer? When I walked in the room your eyes seemed like they were about to burst out your sockets" I laughed thanking the waiter when he brought our drinks.

"I found a box, you know engagement ring boxes" I said nervously. Maybe I was just overthinking this but at the same time it was a bit obvious. Gabriel had the box clearly hidden.

"A ring? Gabriel's proposing!?" She yelled catching the attention of the other diners and I apologized and shushed Jennie.

"I don't even know, what if I'm overreacting. The box can have anything inside of it"

"Even if it had something else inside of it then why would he hide it from you... it has to be something important so... it could be a ring Gaby" I nodded my head and twenty minutes later the waiter finally came with our food.

_______________
1000 Nights - Ed Sheeran ft A Boogie, Meek Mill

EDITED 1/9/2024

LISTENING TO: Thursday - The Weeknd

Thank you for reading❤️
I will be posting another chapter later☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.6K 22
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 '𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄' 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐠𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐞...
977K 17.7K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
221K 5K 50
Falling for the mobster
17.4K 418 41
Leilani is traded into a mafia by her own father as payment for his debts. She finds herself in dangerous waters, lethal territories as she gets inte...