Deadliest Sins (Discontinued)

De kailynwrites19

Sex, Lust, Nightmares, Daydreams. ***(DISCONTINUED)*** Korra and Asami have an everlasting lust and love pat... Mai multe

Part 1 - The Beginning
Part 2 - Embarressment
Part 3 - A Small Gift
Part 4 - Intimidation
Part 5 - Freak Out
Part 6 - Talking
Part 7 - Opening Up
Part 8 - First Kiss
Part 9 - Making It Offical
Part 10 - The Press
Part 11 - Crystal Clear
Part 12 - Tension
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - First Time (Explicit Content)
Part 15 - The Morning After
Part 16 - Old Wounds (Trigger Warning)
Part 17 - Taking A Break
Part 18 - A Day with Asami Sato (Updated)
Part 20 - Sex Talk
Part 21 - Brewing Ideas
Part 22 - Bad Memories
Part 23 - Buisness Partners
Part 24 - Buisness Partners (Pt. 2)
Part 25 - Kuvira
Part 26 - Kuvira (Pt. 2)
Part 27 - Exposed
Part 28 - Apologies (Explicit Content)
Part 29 - Turmoil
Part 30 - Early Morning
Part 31 - Korra's Round (Explicit Content)
Part 32 - Burns
Part 33 - The Process
Part 34 - The Southern Water Tribe
NOT A CHAPTER
July 2022 Update

Part 19 - Surprise

5.3K 125 147
De kailynwrites19

Asami quickly let go of the avatar's arm once she had realized it was her "Korra! Are you alright?!" Asami bit her lip as she walked to Korra, feeling bad about attacking her the way she did.

Korra was now leaning over slightly as she held onto her newly bruised side "Jesus Asami..." The avatar frowned "You hit like a man..." She mumbled.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Asami said as looked down at the avatar "I wouldn't have to hit you if you didn't sneak up on me this late at night. You scared the shit out of me!"

"You know, 'I'm sorry' works too, right?" Korra mumbled as she stood up straight.

Asami sighed, then nodded "I -... you're right... I'm sorry." She said before hugging Korra gently "I had a really bad day..." Korra wrapped an arm around Asami, hugging her back "These past two weeks have been hell without you Korra..."

The avatar chuckled as she felt tension in Asami's body leave through their hug "I'm that special, huh?" She teased.

"Don't get cocky on me. You just got back."Asami pulled away from the hug quickly, scanning Korra's body "So? Where is it??" She asked, realizing there should be something new about the avatar.

Korra looked up at Asami while chuckling softly "Where's what?" Korra teased, knowing exactly what the tall girl was looking for.

"Your tattoo! Don't be an ass! I want to see it!" Asami exclaimed, playfully pushing Korra.

"Hey! Take it easy! You almost just kicked my ass! Korra laughed as she held onto her side "Can we get home first? I've kinda been waiting for you out here all night..."

"Alright, come on!" Asami grabbed Korra's hand quickly and pulled her to the car. As Asami thought over what the avatar had just said, she frowned, the excitement quickly leaving her face. "Wait... almost?" She let go of Korra's hand as she faced her "What do you mean almost?? I did kick your ass!"

Korra laughed as she walked the rest of the way to the car "Not really... I wasn't even on the ground."

Asami frowned as she watched the avatar "I can do it again you know, just for you."

"You wouldn't stand a chance against me, princess. I'd be ready this time." Korra said teasingly as she turned to face Asami. Korra knew exactly how to get under Asami's skin, and it worked every time.

The tall girl walked to Korra, pushing her up against the car aggressively"You sure about that? Avatar."

Did I actually miss her doing this to me?
Korra looked up at Asami as she continued to hold her side "I'm pretty damn sure. I'd bet all my bending on it."

"We can make a bet." Asami smirked as she looked down at Korra "But let's make it something more... realistic.." She paused for a moment as she thought to herself "We can discuss it when we get home." Asami said before walking around the car and getting into the drivers side.

Korra chuckled as she got in the car as well "Whatever you say, babe." The two girls relationship had resumed as if nothing happened between them. It was perfect.
~
Once Asami parked her car in front of the estate, she wasted no time getting out with Korra and dragging her all the way through the house.

Korra laughed as she let her girlfriend pull her "Would you ease up on me?! I just got home!"

"Quit your complaining!" Asami yelled as she pushed the avatar into her room "Come on! I wanna see!"

Korra chuckled as she walked over to the bed "Can't I just show you tomorrow?"

Asami frowned in response "Korra!!"

"What?? I'm tired." She replied as she sat down on the bed.

"Korra..." Asami pouted as she walked to the avatar. She took her hands, pulling her back up to her feet "Pleaseee..." Asami whined a bit. Clearly her being forceful against Korra wasn't working like it used to.

"What the hell are you doing?" Korra chuckled as she looked up at Asami.

"Come on... I haven't seen you in two weeks, the least you could do is show me what I missed out on.." Asami begged as she ran her hands over the avatar's arms gently, sending chills up her spine. Like as was said before, if Asami needed to use her looks to get what she wanted, she was going too. It always worked in her favor.

Korra rolled her eyes a bit and laughed a bit as she pushed Asami away from her gently "Okay, okay fine.." She said before reaching down and crossing her arms, grabbing the bottom hem of her shirt and pulling it, before Asami stopped her half way.

"Wait... what are you doing?" Asami asked.

Korra chuckled as she looked up at Asami "You wanted to see it, didn't you?" She asked before pulling her shirt off and tossing it on the bed. Korra reached back as she started to undo her sports bra carefully.

Asami blushed softly as the avatar stripped in front of her "Yeah but why do you-" She stopped in her tracks as Korra turned around, her back now facing the tall girl. She widened her eyes slightly as she examined the avatar's back, not knowing where to look first. From top to bottom, Korra's back was completely covered by the image of Raava. It was in honor of Korra's connection to the Light Spirit.

"Holy fucking shit..." Asami whispered as she lightly ran her finger over Korra's back. The design of the tattoo did nothing but compliment the avatar's muscular back which alone, was very attractive to Asami. The tattoo was just the cherry on top.

Korra chuckled "I'm guessing you like it..?" She said, turning her head a bit to look back at the tall girl.

"Korra... it's fucking amazing..." Asami said, not taking her eyes off the avatar's back.

Korra laughed a bit as she turned around, facing Asami "Watch your language, Ms. Sato." She teased.

"Shut up and turn back around." She said as she spun Korra on her heels "How long did it take...?" Asami asked as she looked at every little line.

"Mm.. 3 days..." Korra lowered her head a bit "It hurt like a bitch.." Korra chuckled as she looked down.

"I'm sure it wasn't anything you couldn't handle..." Asami replied as she ran her fingers down Korra's back once more, causing the avatar to wince in pain. She pulled her hands away quickly as she looked up at Korra's face "Sorry..!"

Korra laughed a bit as she shook her head "It's fine... it's just raw... and you're little trick back at the factory isn't exactly helping.."

"Sorry..." Asami bit her lip as she placed her hands on Korra's shoulder's "Here... you lay down and I'll be right back. And keep your shirt off." The tall girl said before leaving the room in a rush.

Korra laughed as she got into the bed, laying on her stomach and wrapping her arms around a pillow.

A few moments later Asami came back into the room without saying a word. She walked to the bed and crawled onto it before straddling Korra's body, making the avatar laugh "What the hell are you doing?"

"Helping you." Asami said as she opened a small container, scooping out what's inside and spreading it along the avatar's tanned skin.

"Ah! Hey!" Korra frowned as she arched her back.

"What?!" Asami responded worriedly.

"It's cold!"

Asami scoffed and rolled her eyes "You're such a baby." She said as she applied more of the product to the avatar's back.

"What is that..? It smells weird." Korra said making Asami chuckle.

"It's a cream that's going to heal your tattoo and make your bruise fade faster. And it doesn't smell weird. It's smells like... flowers and peaches."

"Exactly. Weird." Korra said teasingly as Asami began to rub the cream into her back. The avatar took a deep breath as she felt all the weight in her body melt away at the hands of her girlfriend.

A few minutes went by as Asami continued to move her hands, starting to send Korra into a daze "Asami Sato... you, have the hands of a goddess.." Korra said as she looked back at Asami with a small smile.

"Why thank you, Avatar Korra.." Asami chuckled as she pressed her thumbs down Korra's back "You know... my hands are good for massaging other areas too." She teased.

"I bet they are..." Korra laughed as she closed her eyes again "I have a feeling you're enjoying this, a little too much.."

"Mm.. maybe.." Asami shrugged as she pushed into Korra's back lightly "I have a thing for people with muscles."

"Is that some sort of fetish?" Korra teased.

"No... I just have a thing for having powerful people in my bed.." Asami said simply "Specifically.. the most powerful one in the world."

Korra chuckled as she adjusted her pillow a bit before allowing her weight to sink back into the bed "Well... I don't know who you're talking about... but it's not me."

"What??" Asami stopped for a moment as she looked down at Korra "Korra. You're the master of all 4 elements. You've defeated so many people with and without your bending. You're wholehearted, you're kind, you put everyone else before you and-"

"And yet... the most powerful person in the world.. Is giving me a back massage." She teased.

"Me?? How the hell am I -?"

"Because I love you Asami." Korra started off "I'm absolutely, insanely in love with you. And I'd do anything for you. You have complete control over me. With just the way you walk, the way you talk.. the way you're just... you. There's almost nothing you could do to make me ever stop loving you. You mean the world to me... which means, you literally posses the most powerful thing between both the physical and spirit world... so.. I guess.. a congratulations is in order." Korra teased.

Asami stared down at Korra as she spoke, smiling as she went on "Could you be any more perfect Korra?" She whispered as she laid on the avatar's back gently, wrapping her arms around and under her torso. The avatar chuckled as she reached down and held one of Asami's hand "For you... possibly.."

"Oh shut up. You're amazing." Asami said as she rolled off the avatar and onto her side, now looking at Korra. She lifted her hand as gently tucked Korra's hair behind her ear "I missed you... so much Korra.."

"I missed you too..." Korra moved closer to Asami before burying her face in the pale girls neck and wrapping her arms around her body. Asami chuckled as she turned onto her back, pulling the avatar over her slightly. She closed her eyes as she began to lightly trace her finger over the avatar's back, both of them taking in their love for one another.

As time went on, Korra's breathing became heavier (almost like a pant), making Asami chuckle "Feel good..?" She asked as she continued to circle her finger on the avatar's back, closing her eyes shortly after.

"Ngh...mmhm.." Korra nodded as she chuckled "Not really sure why.." She mumbled as she kept her arm over Asami.

"Maybe I really do have the hands of a goddess.." Asami teased as she circled her finger around the eye of the Light Spirit tattoo before gently touching the center "Imagine if we could just-" Asami stopped as she noticed a bright light shine through her closed eyes "Korra..?" Asami asked as she opened her eyes, then widening them shortly after "Korra...?!"

The avatar had tightened her grip around the pale girl. Her eyes were glowing and strangely enough, so was her tattoo. The wind became restless outside of Asami's window. Korra, had just fallen into the avatar state.

~

If you guys want a clear idea of what Korra's tattoo looks like, check out the picture for this chapter!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

182K 8.9K 85
❝𝑲𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.❞ ✧ in which a girl's l...
208K 3.5K 28
One night-stand. It's a familiar word. How about a two-night stand? Three maybe? Korra and Asami's drunken mistake led them to have the best night of...
41.9K 1K 36
This takes place after korra and Asami's vacation. With both girls in a complicated relationship how does this effect the Avatar (WARNING) THERE WILL...
37.1K 1K 23
The story start as Korra and Asami enter the Spirit world. We will find the relationship of Korra and Asami bloom as they encounter new enemies and g...