Oh My Heart! [YiZhan FF]✔️

By einfach_Eileen

Xiao Zhan experiences his own small and modern Cinderella story when he meets the popular and respected young... More

New try for this story...
-1- That's me
-2- You are my helper
-3- Time problem and memories
-4- Tired
-5- A new husband?
-6- The helper who needs help.
-7- Feelings for a boy?
-8- Avoidance
-9- Too many problems.
-10- Memories of Zhan's mother.
-11- Only one day to love
-12- Just you and me
-13- A long conversation
-14- The big race
-15- Bad news
-16- Our Day. Not really!
-17- Relief
-18- A chance
-19- Secret relationship
-20- She is to blame for everything! 💢***very long Chapter***💢
-21- Boredom
-22- Not much time left
-23- Masked Ball Part 1
-24- Masked Ball Part 2

-25- Oh my heart (Last chapter)

6.3K 372 69
By einfach_Eileen

-25- Oh my heart (Last chapter)

A/N: And if they didn't die... Haha, no, this chapter will be the last chapter, but it should still have some content. We start with:

Seven years later...

"Where are you with the bottle?" Zhan called from the nursery to Yibo, who was preparing the bottle for their son.

"Almost done. One more minute." Called Yibo back. The timer on the clock buzzed and Yibo took the bottle out of the water bath. He tested the temperature on his wrist and when he was satisfied, he ran to the nursery where Zhan had already put on fresh diapers for little Yizhan.

Yibo sat in the rocking chair, took little Yizhan in his arms and gave him the bottle. He looked lovingly into the eyes of the little four-month-old boy, who is his pride and joy.

A year and a half ago, Yibo asked Zhan a question he did not expect. Yibo wanted to start a family. And since they are both men, of course it was not that easy. At first Zhan had been against it, because they had just started to pursue their careers, but after a few weeks of consideration, Zhan gave in.

They travelled to the USA shortly afterwards, found a suitable surrogate mother and took Zhan's sperm to fertilise the surrogate mother's eggs. Yibo insisted that the sperm be taken from Zhan because he wanted a child that looked just like his daddy and would come after him.

Shortly after the impregnation, Zhan and Yibo received the message that it worked, the surrogate mother is pregnant! They stayed in the USA with her until she was allowed to travel and it was clear that she would survive the critical first three months. The surrogate mother, also a Chinese woman, lived in Yibo's father's house until the birth of little Yizhan.

While Zhan and Yibo lived in their own house and were already preparing everything. Fortunately, Zhan became self-employed as a designer and converted the pool house in the garden into his studio and workroom, so he can always be there for little Yizhan. And in the small house next door, which belongs to the house of Zhan and Yibo, lives Zhan's grandmother, who they brought home to them after their graduation.

On the day little Yizhan was born, the two of them received a phone call and hurried to the hospital. The birth lasted 18 hours, during which time Yibo's big brother remained steadfastly by the surrogate mother's side. He plans to marry her soon.

When Zhan and Yibo then saw their son for the first time and Yibo held him in his arms, the two of them cried with happiness and joy. And it wasn't long before Yibo proudly realized that little Yizhan has the same eyes as his daddy. Every day Yibo takes a picture of the little one, and he wants to do that for a year.

Yibo held Yizhan in his arms, burped him and kissed his face off. "I am sure you will look as cute as your daddy later and you will break hearts in rows. But you should wait until you find the right one. This is much better, believe me. Your daddy and I did the same thing. But you shouldn't necessarily take one of Uncle Chuyue's kids, they're probably just like their dad. Imagine their daughter is only two years old and already spreading rumors." Yibo told his son.

"Hey, Chuyue is a great journalist and has even won several awards" Zhan replied, defending his best friend.

"I know. But our son should find someone more like you or me."

"Our son is only four months old and has plenty of time to spare"

"That's true. And if he really takes after you, I won't let him date until he's 40 years old anyway. I have to protect him until then."

"You're crazy. You were 17 years old when you..."

"I know ZhanZhan. But I am reasonable. Who knows how men and women will be like in 18 years? I don't want Yizhan to bring a crazy woman like Chuyue's ex-wife."

"They'd been together since high school, and even then they were always fighting. I still don't understand why he married her a year after our marriage. The marriage lasted half a year and then they were divorced again. But luckily he met the woman of his dreams."

"And married her five months later. Then the first child came and now the second one is on the way. I could never have imagined Chuyue as a father."

"He's a great father and always there for his daughter."

"That's right. Still, I don't want our Yizhan to get involved with one of his kids."

"If Yizhan comes after me, he'll find someone like his dad. Smart, sporty and talented."

"Who knows, maybe Seungyoun and Wooseok will want kids one day? After all, they've been together for years and got married two years ago."

"Maybe so. But at the moment their law office is fully occupied. Since the two moved to Seoul, they are so busy that they only manage to visit us once or twice a year."

"That's true. They have no time for children. But hey, they're great lawyers and help families with kids."

"Mm. Oh, Yibo, that reminds me. Has your brother already announced the wedding date? I still can't believe he's marrying our surrogate mother."

"No one expected it. But they became very close when she lived with my father and brother in the household. They saw each other every day and at some point it just clicked."

"Yes, it's just a pity that she doesn't want to have children of her own."

"Who knows, maybe she'll change her mind. With Hai Kuan she has a very responsible husband, who will also make a good father."

"That's right."

"ZhanZhan, our little one is asleep. Let's put him to bed and let him sleep."

Zhan nodded, lifted the blanket, kissed Yizhan's forehead, and then Yibo put the little boy in his bed. They turned on the little night light and quietly left the room.

Yibo snuggled up against Zhan's back, put his arms around him and kissed his neck. "Do you realize that I love you more today than I did then?" He asked Zhan, turned him around and kissed him. " With every passing day, I love you more and more."

"Me too, Yibo. I never thought that then. I mean, we were both only 17 years old, so it's kind of a miracle to meet the person who belongs to you."

"I knew it the minute I saw you. Oh, before I forget. My dad's coming over this evening. He has something for Yizhan."

"More? The kid's room is so full of toys your dad gave him, we can hardly step in the room."

"I don't know what he brings this time. Sure he's overdoing it with the presents, but Yizhan is his first grandchild and he wants to spoil him properly."

"I know. Um, did you tell him you want another child when Yizhan is two years old?"

"No, not yet. I' m still thinking about using your sperm again. Can you imagine having a daughter who looks like you?"

"Well, it sounds like you're reducing me to my looks. And hey, a kid with your genes and your looks would be great too."

"ZhanZhan, I'm fascinated by your looks, you know that, and I want kids who take after you. Your looks, your intelligence, your talents. A child of mine is certainly more exhausting. Imagine it is a girl and she always looks grim, sits on a motorcycle then imagine the boys she would meet in these circles."

"Ha ha, are you trying to tell me a daughter of yours would be in constant danger? Mmm, I don't think so. With your genes, she'd be at the top of the winners' podium. And if a boy comes near her, she'll just punch him in the face. Or calls her dad and he punches the boy in the face."

"Is that how you see me? Is that how you see my genes? Interesting. It would be funny to see how our daughter, if we had one, would punch a boy in the face if he came too close."

"In the end, it doesn't matter who the child is from. As long as it's healthy and happy."

"You're right, my dear. And we still have time to decide whose genome our future child should have." Yibo replied.

Zhan smiled, kissed Yibo, and once again realized that even after nearly eight years, Yibo was still making his stomach tingle. Zhan is still very much in love with Yibo and cannot imagine life without him.

The two went into their living room and Zhan looked over to the window. He could see directly into the garden where the homemade carriage, which looks like a pumpkin, was standing. Yibo had given him this carriage last year for their wedding anniversary. Yibo had built it with his own hands and he even put a sign on it saying "Oh my heart." For my wonderful Zhan-ella."

And this "Oh my heart" is because it was the first thing Yibo thought when he saw Zhan for the first time.

Zhan is looking into a wonderful future with the man he loves and who came into his life like a prince and saved him. They had to overcome some hurdles, but as soon as they had overcome them, the sun rose for both of them and his worries were a thing of the past. Although he often thought with regret that his parents were not allowed to see how Zhan fell in love and got married, how he got into the university and graduated, how he and Yibo bought their house, how he became a father and is just happy with Yibo. But then, when he is sad and thinks about his parents, he always looks at the sign on the carriage now and becomes happy again. "Oh my heart." Which for Zhan means, I love you.

End

A/N: The end of this story has been reached and the next story is already waiting. Zhan finally found his happiness after he finally stopped worrying about everything. Thank you for reading, commenting and voting and I hope we will read each other again in another, hopefully exciting, story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 24
Xiao Zhan was doing a dare but accidentally he kiss Wang Yibo then after that they keep meeting each other. They start to fall in love
111K 5.7K 18
In this world there are many big company but hide a deep secret.. Xiao Zhan a young man who needs money, and lucky for him he got a work and the one...
20.1K 602 17
Kai Hiwatari fell in love with an Indian girl while he was in his Asian Tour with Bladebrakers fellow then his life changed
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...