Cursed Wish||J.JK✅[Editing]

By Irtiza_yesmeen

" It's not only magical... It's cursed! " He groaned in pain. " Is it my fate now? I am going to suffer... More

~Prolouge~
Chapter 1 : Persecution
Chapter 2 : Perceive
Chapter 3 : Suicide
Chapter 4: Savior
Chapter 5: Penalty
Chapter 6 : The Diary
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: Vengeance
Episode 10: Death
Chapter 12: Dream
Chapter 13:Coincidence?
Chapter 14 : Unveiled
Chapter 15: Trauma
Chapter 16 : Hunt
Chapter 17: LOST
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Decease?
Chapter 20 : Destiny
Chapter 21: Sweet Moments
Chapter 22 : Never not
Chapter 23: Comeback
Chapter 24: Demise
Chapter 25 : Broken?
Chapter 26: Adores
Chapter 27: Happiness
Final Chapter : FATE
~Epilogue~
Author's Note

Episode 11: Reminiscence

169 28 46
By Irtiza_yesmeen

"W-What?" He stammered again as he heard that name from her.

Both of them were silent just looking into each others eyes. Both of their heart beats were increasing, they could hear that. Jungkook blinked for some moments and kept looking at her with that wide doe eyes.

" A-are you Cheong Yiana?" He spoke finally.

Her heart skipped a beat hearing that.

You still remember me love?

"Yes.. I am Cheong Yiana " She said softly.

"You used to sit with me in primary school?" His voice was soft as feather.

You remember to this extent? You know how I am feeling right now?

She nodded her head.

" She used to call me G-gookie, she... yes! I remember, why it sounded so familiar" His voice almost cracked.

Oh gookie! I just can't now, please.. why it is getting painful for me? I just can't look at you...

She ducked down her head, tears were building in the corner of her eyes. She was trying her best to control her tears. On the other hand Jungkook was still surprised with the fact that he met his old friend. This Yiana is that one. The one with whom he spend his childhood very playfully.

He forced himself to forget her...

but again he met her.

He was not even at the state to react or say anything to her. 

"Y-Yiana.. I - I ... " He stopped.

Yiana took up her head and looked at him. She saw some tears in his eyes.

Don't cry, please love don't cry.. It hurts me!

"Take your wallet" he said with a very low tone.

Yiana took that from his hand. Both of them stood for some moments silently without even talking. Yiana couldn't hold her tears more , she bowed and went out of that situation. She ran out from their. Yiana was walking towards classroom , wiping her tears out. She don't know why it was hurting her more? Jungkook still stood their alone, he wiped his tears from the corner of his eyes.

What kind of pain is this? Why it is so tormenting?

He couldn't stop questioning himself. After years, he is in such a feel that he can't explain to himself so that he can make himself understand. He sighed deeply and also went towards his class. He entered the classroom and for the first time, he don't know why his eyes went towards Yiana's seat. He could see her head down on her desk.

How the whole situation reciprocated! While Yiana used to notice him, her eyes went to her desired and craved love, now Jungkook was looking at Yiana. With an unknown rage of feeling in his soul.

He went to his seat and sat their quietly. He kept the guitar at side and kept his head on the desk. That unknown feeling was gulping his up.

He looked outside the window with mind full of different thoughts. Even sun rays on his face was not bothering him. He looked at a sight for a long time.

She k-kept it still now with her? She remembered me ? From the first day we encountered, I got a very different vibe from her. Each and every time she behaved very differently with me.. How different it is? I can't explain that, I really can't say that it is weird or good..but it is very different. And this was the reason? That's why her tears affected me like this. when I saw her tears for the very first time? We were acquainted to each other in childhood and that's the reason why she gave me shiver in my body when she just called me "gookie". How adorable it used to sound in her voice when she was a little girl. But now that same person is calling that name but it don't have that adore, it have an unknown pain. Why just why I could feel this so deeply? Why I am just involving myself in this? Maybe , she is too shocked to see me like this after growing up. I am sure she never thought me like this, probably she still think that I am that same Gookie, who used to fight with her in a cute way. I have changed way more than ago YAN! I know , I shocked you with my behaviors towards you, even with everyone around. And that's the reason, It didn't affect me when any other person mocked me for my behavior, but it did when you mocked me. Even no one dared to talk with me like this but you did. Because you still believe that I am the same one. I wanted to be that same one, b-but I just can't...

His eyes filled up as he thought everything and matched every single thing. He closed his eyes let the tears fall, he has no one now to wipe them.

Yiana looked up with her dizzy head and welled up eyes. She looked even he is down on his desk. She sighed and again put her head down.

You remembered me! Gookie... I still can't believe you remembered me! Please love just recall all our past moments, please ! I just beg. I know you will not be the same as you are now. I can feel that you are not like this from inside. I know that past Jungkook is still alive in you. I know very well, just give me a chance I can make you same like ago. I should be happy right, that you remembered me but why I am feeling such pain in me? This is just breaking my heart, I just can't bear this! I can't... Believe me every time I close my eyes, your those eyes appears in front of me. My heart keeps aching like hell. I wish I could take out my heart, my soul and can let you watch how much love I have kept in me. How much  adores, admires, tenderness, devotion I just kept only for you! Can you just hear please? Why can't you become my destiny? Why? I wish.. you were my destiny.. This wounded heart would devote the whole for you.

Why can't you just stay with me? Why just can't when you are still with me? Why you are so far away even staying this much close to me?

You know my heart is racing, I still keep running out of my breathe when I see you from this far away. Every time I felt like I was loving you from a long time... I was destined to love you like this. My heart just slowly keeps heading towards yours.. Why? Gookie? How much pain I have to endure while loving you like this? Why can't you just feel me? Why?...

She wiped her rolling down tears, tried to smile. She took up her head and looked at him. Though he kept his face another side, still she kept looking at him. Slightly a smile formed on her lips.

At least I can see you like this without any bound. Freely, I can notice you. You know what I am feeling now? I am just feeling to go and sit in front of you , sit their quietly without breaking your sleep. I want to stroke those soft hairs with all my adores, to look at your face from this close admiring your all features. I will be silently doing all that, I will not let you know or break your sleep. Just I would give a peck on your forehead, I would devour my all love through that slight press of lips on your forehead. I wish I could...

She was lost in her thoughts meanwhile Hyuk came and break her thoughts.

" Hey! What you are thinking so deeply?" He came and sat in front of him.

" oh ! You.. N-No , nothing! "  She simply lied.

" Why your eyes are swollen? Did you cry?"  He asked tilting his head and taking it closer to her.

" Aishhh ! Noh! I am alright"  She pouted.

" Sure!?" He again asked for assurance.

" Yeah stupid..." She said with a poker face.

" Okay now tell me aren't you going to participate in any function of annual fest?"

" Annual fest? It will start so soon?" She looked confused.

" Didn't you hear the announcement?" He made a poker face.

" Announcement? Which announcement?"  She furrowed her eyebrows.

" Yah! Which world you were living in? Whole class listened the announcement it was loud out in speaker!"  He pouted.

" Oh! Really? Maybe I was at a small nap, I was feeling drowsy"  She tried smiling.

" Oh! Listen, there will be annual fest happening like every year. It includes dancing , singing and all kinds of indoor and outdoor games."

" I see..."

" Won't you participate in any?" He asked curiously.

" I don't know... I didn't participate in past years.." 

" You can participate in any girl.. singing or dancing anything!"  He seemed excited.

" Mmmmh... I can participate in singing I think" 

" Really? You have that skill.. and you didn't tell me yet" He frowned.

" Aishhh this boy.. I used to sing ago.. I don't have practice for many days. I love listening to music though"

" Okay then let's hear, how you sing even after all these years without any practice. Sing a song"

" Not at all!" She frowned.

" Please , please , please just one! Do it for your friend"  He whined.

" YAh! Stop whining like a baby! I won't " 

" Please... Just close your eyes and sing out what you want"  He smiled.

Yiana left a sigh being over with his stubbornness, she closed her eyes. The first thing she saw Jungkook and automatically she started to sing.

Lately I've been thinking
thinking about what we had

And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah!

Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?

I wish that I could give you what you deserve
'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!

The whole class went silent hearing her voice. All were looking at her with wide eyes. Jung kook was just lost in his thoughts, but as soon as he heard a sweet voice he took up her head. She saw it was Yiana. His eyes widen. He was looking at her even without blinking once. He was mesmerized by her.

How beautifully she sings.. She is still a very good singer! Even how pretty she is looking with that closed eyes, deeply immersed in the song.

You know there's no one I can relate to

I know we won't find a love that's so true

There's nothing like us..

There's nothing like you for me

Together through the storm..

There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me, together.....

Those verses hit someone really hard. Yes the person for whom she was singing, for the person whom she was thinking about while singing that. Jung kook felt an unknown pain in him. He was not even able to name the feel he was feeling for the whole time. This song cleared him more. It was pain. A tormenting pain!

Yiana stopped singing and opened her eyes, she saw everyone looking at her with wide eyes. She could see how everyone was amazed. She felt a little uneasy when everyone clapped and praised for her. She was getting red. Jung kook had a slight smile on lips looking at her being such shy.

" You did splendid girl!!!" Hyuk responded with amusement.

" Yahhh! Enough.. now I am feeling shy"

She was trying to look away and suddenly her eyes stopped at that smiling Jung kook. Even he was looking at her.

What's with him? Why he is smiling like this?

She got up from her seat and just tried to get out of that situation as it was a bit uneasy situation. Jung kook also took of his eyes when he saw that Yiana saw him.

Aishh she caught me!

Yiana went to washroom, she splashed some water on her face. After that she was wiping her face with napkin, someone came and called her. She turned around and saw it was an unknown girl.

" Hello ! Aren't you that girl who sang in the class?"

"Y-Yeah.. "  She looked confused but tried to smile.

" You have a very great voice girl.. why don't you participate in the annual fest? I am sure you will get award"

" Aww That's so sweet of you! I am thinking to participate this year"

They started to gossip and walk towards the class.

" What's your name? Aren't you participating at any?" Yiana asked.

"  I am Kim Joshua. I will be participating in writing stories, I writing many stories this days.. so thought that I should participate "

" Wow! That's so great.."

As they entered the class they saw already students are taking their bags and getting ready to leave school.

" Why all of them are leaving so early?"

" Today classes are dismissed due to annual fest's preparation" Hyuk informed her.

" Oh! I see.. "

She went to her seat and took her bag to leave the school.

Again, the noticing saga ends today jungkookie!

She looked at his seat, he was so quite today. Too much different from other days.. She saw him packing all to leave.

I will be admiring you again tomorrow! Bye dear...

She smiled and left the class.

As she left Jungkook, turned.. he wanted to talk with her today. But he saw her that she already left. He also took all his things and went towards his home with a storm full of  emotions in himself.

After strolling in streets he went to his house at dawn. For some reasons he was too much messed today. He was not in state to concentrate in any kind of things. Suddenly he remembered that he still have that childhood picture of Yiana. That's why he rushed to home and went inside his room.  He started to search all his old things. All the things that were kept at a side for years, he didn't want to open all of them again. But today he just couldn't stop himself from doing that. He searched each and every corners, and finally he got her pictures in a wallet. It was a light pinkish wallet , even gifted by her. He kept her picture in that wallet. He took it out from a corner of a drawer. It was covered with dust. He cleaned that and opened that wallet. He saw that cute little face of Yiana. She was smiling very widely and the sun rays were falling on her half face. She was looking cute and pretty at the same time.

An unknown smile formed on his lips. His hands were trembling when he was holding that. His eyes were filling up with warm tears again. He could feel an unknown feeling was whirling in his nerves. What feel is this? Why can't he name it?

He slowly took that picture close to his face, he brushed his thumb on the picture as if he was doing it on her bare face. His lips were trembling, eyes and nose turned red out of crying. He took the picture close to his lips and pressed his lips on the picture closing his eyes. Tear drop rolled down with the touch of his trembled lips on that photo. He was crying hard. He was getting more and more weak. All of the feelings were again storming up in his soul, which he left years ago.

What are you causing me Yiana? Why I am feeling such pain?

He looked at the photo sitting on his bed. He was lost in all his thoughts and feelings which cannot be even explained.

He kept that wallet in his pocket. It was already night. Still , he was not able to pace up his messed self. He decided to go to that place, where he sits alone when he feels like this mess always. He went out of home and entered a park. At a last corner of that park , hills could be seen. It is the most silent place in the park. People rarely roam around this place. He went to his most acquaintanced place, sat against a tree resting his head on that tree. He closed his eyes started to feel the breeze alone in the dark place.

He don't know how much time flew but his little drowsiness broke with a sudden sound. Sound of leaves and someone walking on that. He was a little bit startled as people barely came to this place. He stood up and went to the other side of the tree. There he saw a person sitting silently, with the same posture he was in some moments ago. Resting the head on the tree. He furrowed his eyebrows and went close to that person.

The close he went he could figure out it was a female figure sitting there.

Who could be here in such a hour and in this place?

He went more close and asked being a little uneasy.
" W-who are you?"
That figure moved a little bit and stood up quickly.

" Jungkook you?"

The voice seemed too much familiar.

Is it Yiana?

"Y-Yes... how you know me?"
" I am Yiana" her voice was excited.

Jungkook took out his phone and turned on the light , he threw the light on her face. He could see teary wet face of her.

" What are you doing here?"

Both of them asked each other together.

" Nothing just spending time"

Even both of the answered together. They chuckled.

It was a awkward situation for both of the because they were just standing alone there without talking any thing.

" okay I should go.. its already 10"
Yiana spoke.

She started to walk towards the home bowing her head.

" Yan! ". Jungkook suddenly called her from behind with the name he used to address her years ago.

Along with her body her heart also stopped hearing that name from his mouth.

You called me by that name gookie! You remember we used to call each other with those sweet nicknames?

He came close to her. He took out his wallet from the pocket where the picture was kept.

" See I also have your picture"
He said with a beautiful smile on his face.

Street lights were falling on both of their face. She could see how beautifully he was smiling. She could feel an unknown feeling of pain, she never felt that pain before.

" Y-You kept the picture? "
She stammered while uttering those words.

" Y-Yes... honestly I forgot where it was kept but I found it out today"

Yiana smiled looking at that slight guilty face because he couldn't remember it.

" I am glad you found it out"
Her lips were trembling while speaking out with him.

Again both of them became silent. Actually this sudden acquaintance after many years was a little hard for them. Both of them have their reasons to just only stare at each other's face . They started to walk . Yiana was walking a bit far away from him while jungkook was walking a bit far behind her.

God! I don't know what is going to happen... will this acquaintance result into any good thing ? Or you just again giving me some hope before shattering me badly !

I am getting involved in her, all this sudden meetings are affecting me. My heart clutches when I just always see her those pair of deep and beautiful eyes staring at me like that..

Both of them were in their world , thinking about their feelings.

Jungkook heard some drunken man was coming from behind and he heard them they are talking about something bad. They were targeting the girl in front to attack. Jungkook was getting worried , what he Can do for her now? They were walking with a mere distance between them. He heard them standing at a place for a person to come and join them.

He took the chance. He rolled his eyes around the street and saw an narrow alley at the side of the road. It was dark and was too slim to fit too people but he had not other way to escape from this.

He rushed to Yiana and grabbed her hand. He dragged her towards that alley , it was dark and too much narrow.

They entered the alley and he wrapped her waist with his whole arm and kept him close to him. Yiana was extremely flinched with his behaviour.. what is he doing? Why is he doing this? Why he dragged her to this alley?

Yiana tried to speak but jungkook just put his hands on her mouth making the sound
"Shhhh..."

That deep breathy voice made her feel like her heart will just burst out. She was so close to him. His warm breath was falling on her. Yiana's chest was going up and down continuosly .

As the men were passing that alley jungkook made her more close to him. He grabbed her fingers with his and intertwined them. Yiana was just hidden with his little , slim body against his robust chest.

As they went away jungkook left a breath of relief. And suddenly he realised he was too much close to her, their fingers were intertwined even their body was too close to each other. He could feel his warm breaths continuously falling on his neck. She looked up at him, both of their eyes stopped in them. Even in that slight street lights, he could see a pair of eyes being restless for such a closeness from him all these years.

Why I am feeling this?

Gookie will you keep me close to you like this forever?

A/N: So lovelies! What do you think what will happen next? Do you like this chapter? Do vote and comment if you like it.. This is a pretty much big chapter 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 76 44
A simple love story of underworld king Jeon Jungkook and an orphan girl who's been betrayed by her own trusted ones 🔞🔞🔞
29.1K 715 45
YOU CALL IT LOVE IT'S FUCKING TOXIC!!! IT'S NOT LOVE!!! WARNING⚠ LOVE TRIANGLE ( this story contains adult stuff like rãpe, mürdér, toxiçness only...
17.8K 326 73
(THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER. IT MAY BE A LITTLE WACK AND NOT MY BEST WORK. BUT IT'S AN OKAY STORY. HAVE A LOVELY DAY OR NIGHT💚) Clover Mae Mikaelso...
14.7K 531 35
One is deeply in love while the other cannot return the same feelings. Well until faith plays it's role. × × [Contains Mature Contents and explicit s...