Flames Of Chaos (bullied & ne...

Por MitsuRaiko46

Two brothers: One destined for greatness, to become the Golden Knight, Garo. While the one destined to suffer... Más

BIO I: Nero Black Wing (Updated)
BIO II: (Y/N) Sword Dancer (Updated)
Arc I, Chapter I: New Friends I
Chap. I: New Friends II
Chap. II: New Enemy
Chap. IV: Duel Of Blood
BIO: (Y/N), And Other's (Updated)
Chap. V: Helping A Crying Princess.
Chap. VI: Unforeseen Circumstances
Chap. VII: Helping Hands I
Chap. VII: Helping Hands II
Chap. VIII: Reasons Of Growing Affection.
Chap. IX: White Fang Assault.
Chap. X: Uncontrolled Emotions
Chap. XI: ... Helping The Pain.
Arc II, Chapter I: One Help At A Time.
Chap. II: Family Reunion, With Kept Secrets
Chap. III: Overlapping Hate
Chap. IV: The Unknown Storm
Chap. V: His Appearance
Chap. VI: Dark Flames...
Chap. VII: New Tides
Chap. VIII: Dreams, Connections and Outcomes
Chap. IX: Meeting With The Belladonna
Chap. X: The Reunion With Madness
BIO: Team NETE
Chap. XI: The Infernal Confrontation

Chap. III: Hateful Reunion?

14.1K 144 17
Por MitsuRaiko46

-Y/N POV- U.A. hallway 11:37 a.m.

As I was walking throw the hallway. I could fell like someone was washing me. As I walked I started to hear footsteps so I stopped and I looked over my shoulder, but the footsteps stopped and I didn't see anything. So I continued walking but I then started to hear the footsteps again. I then sigh as I was starting to get annoyed. When i took a turn I waited for the person, and as soon as it got close I quickly grabbed them, and I pin them to the wall. As I was going to get the first hit in. I quickly stopped as I noticed that it was Uraraka. I then sigh as I let her go and she fall's to the floor. "Uraraka!" I turned to the voice and I noticed that it was two of her friends one being.

Momo Yaoyorozu. "Uraraka you okay?" She said in a worried tone. And extending her left arm towards her.

But she then got up and she looked at her friends and she smiled at them. "I'm okay don't worry." She then looked at me, with her smile still on her face. "Sorry Y/n I was trying to talk to you alone but. I was wandering if you would like to come with me, Deku, and our friends. And you know maybe hang out with us." She said as she continued talking but I was getting annoyed at her. So I simply gave her, her answer. "How put you up to it?" She shook her head. "No one I promise." She said as she didn't make eye contact with me. "It was Nero was sent it?" I then responded in a cold manner. As she was going to say something. Her other friend moved her to the side and she looked at me.

I sigh as I looked at Mina Ashido another one of her friends. "Sorry about that but please Y/n. Can't you hangout with us? I promise that it will be fun." I simply walk passed her. "No." And I gave her my answer. "Why not it's not like you're doing anything after school?" She had a point but, If I have to spend time with them just because Nero want's to help me. I prefer to be alone then to spend time with THEM. "It doesn't mater my answer is the same, NO." She then put a sad face as she looked at me. "But Y/n doesn't it hurts being alone?" She said. "That is none of your business." I said as I looked away, and I turned my back to them.

As I was walking away I felt someone grab my left arm, I then turned around and I looked at Momo how was holding my arm. "What?" I responded in a cold way as she looked at me. "Y/n please can't you see. We're trying to help you? Cant you try to trust us... Please. I'm shore that if you give us a chance we can become friend's." I didn't want to deal with them so I started to walk way. Without giving her a response.

-3rd POV

Momo looked as Y/n was walking away from them. She then put a sad face as she looked at him. "Y/n... I know that you don't get along with everyone... but why? Why can't I stop thinking of..." Momo told her self as she looked at Y/n walk away, with both his arms on his pockets. She then placed her left arm on her chest as she held her ground. The reason for this was because unbeknownst to most of her friends she in secret had felling for him. She only told tree people about it one being Uraraka, the second Mina, and the last Jiro. But because of him pushing people away. She cued never muster up the courage to tell him.

Uraraka, and Mina looked at each other and then back to Momo with a sad expression."Momo." Uraraka said as she tried to make her happy. Momo then smiled but that was only a facade. "I'm okay come on let's go to class." Momo then walked away with her friends.

-Y/N POV-

I was starting to get sleepy but I just wanted to go back to my room, and sleep. "Sr.Y/n." I female voice responded as I looked at the person. I then sigh as I noticed that it was the Witch (Glynda) of the school. She looked at me with a series look in her eyes, and she crossed her arms. "Can I help you with something Witch . Oh sorry Glynda. Is that bettor?" I said in a sarcastic tone, and I tried to hold my anger. "Have you any idea how many classes you have missed today?" Really does It look like I care. So I responded. "Yes and what of it?" As I told her that I nodded at her. I smirked as I looked at her. But I was only doing it to piss her off. As I looked at her, her left eye twitched and she looked like she was going to slap me. But she didn't how boring. "Y/n!?" I then heard another voice but I got annoyed as I noticed that it was Nero, Ruby,and Yang walking towards me. Great more problems. "I was worried you left school. But i'm glad your okay."

"YOU worried. YOU?" I said as I looked at him with a cold glare. He then smiled as he looked at me. But it only infuriating me even more. "And besides, if I stay or leave it's none of your business."

He then put up a series face as he looked at me. "Come on brother of cores it my business. I'm your older brother after all." As he said that I was starting to get furies. But I smirked as I looked at him. "Oh the great and mighty Garo is worried. That is so stupid." As I was about to walk away I felt someone grab my left arm.

I then turned to the person and I noticed that it was Yang. She looked at me with a sad expression. "Please Y/n come to class? Please." I looked away and I just sigh. "... Fine." She then smiled. "Thank you Y/n."

As we walked back to class, people started talking. As they looked at us. But it was mostly directed to me. "It's him the DEMON."

"Are you kidding me. His not a DEMON. His WORS then that." Same routine as always, so boring.

"Sooo Brother?" I looked at Nero as he open the door of the class room. "I'm going with class 1-A after class you wanna-"

"No." I said as I got passed him. And I went to my seat. It went silent as most of the students looked at me. But I just rested my head and went to sleep.

-3rd POV {Class 1-A} Time skip- 3:00 p.m.

As all the student were talking about going out after class. Momo was looked out the window deep in thought with one arm on her chin. "You okay?" A female voice then responded and she got surprised as she noticed that it was Tsu. "You okay? You look deep in thought." Momo shook her head as she smiled at her. "Hehe. Sorry it's nothing just thinking." Tsu tilted her head as a '?' appeared over her head. "Wheel if you wan't to talk you can tell me." Momo nodded as her. As Tsu then walked away. Momo then look's at the book that she had in her desk and she had an idea. She then noticed that Uraraka, and Mina approached her.

They both smiled as they looked at her. "Hey Momo you ready?" Uraraka said as she smiled with excitement. "Yeah! Come on it's not everyday we spend time with Nero." Mina said clearly exited about hanging out with the great Garo. But Momo didn't feel the same.

Momo then quickly got up from her seat and she grabbed her bag. But she then shook her head at them, and she smiled. "Sorry but I have something to do." She then quickly ran away leaving them alone.

They then looked at each other and smiled. They already know ware she was heading. "Come on Mina let's go. The others are waiting." Said Uraraka with a smile on her face. But before they left the class Mina responded to her. "SOOOooo! You think she will tell him?" Mina said with enthusiasm, but Uraraka simply smiled as she walked away with her. "I don't know."

Meanwhile as Y/n was sleeping the room went dark. And he open his eyes. "What the?" He looked at his surroundings, but it was all darkness far to the eyes can see. "Hello again child?" A female voice responded but as he turned around it was only darkness. "HAHAHAHAHA!" As the voice simply started laughing, Y/n started to get annoyed. "SHUT UP!" He shouted as the voice went silent. Back at the class room as Y/s was sleeping he quickly open his eyes.

-Y/N POV-

More dreams like always. But one thing was still on my mind. "What did the voice mean again?" As I calm down I noticed that I was alone in the class room. I then looked out the window and I noticed that several students were leaving. I sigh as there was no point in over thinking it. So I just grabbed my bag and left the class.

As I made my way to my looker, I grabbed my stuff and my weapon, and I walked outside. As I did I bumped into Koneko, and Momo. They then looked at me and smiled. "Hey Y/n, are you heading back to the dorm?" Momo said as she looked at me. But I nodded at her and I got passed them. Koneko was the next person to respond. "Then let's walk together?" I didn't look at her as I continued walking. "I want to walk alone. So leave me alone."

Koneko then walked in front of me and as she looked at me and she frowned. "Please Y/n I promise not to annoy you." Momo then nodded with her. So much for being alone. "Do whatever you want." I then got passed them and I walked away as they fallowed.

As we were walking to the dorm. Koneko, and Momo tried to strike a conversation but I didn't want to talk. Can't they read the room. "Y/n?" As Koneko responded I looked at her. But as she looked at me, she looked kinda sad. But as I looked at her eyes I was starting to feel awkward just by looking at her. Momo then looked at her. "I just wanted to say that... Um Thank you for saving my life. And please forgive me for not trusting you." As she bow her head, I was starting to get irritated at that. I sigh as I responded to her. "And why should I care. By the end of the day YOU. Trusted your boyfriend, and accepted HIS truth above everything else. So why should I trust you." I said in a calm manner. But she didn't respond. "That's what I thought." She then quickly looked at me. "But Y/n I-"

"Looks like the stray cat hasn't sharpen her claws." A female voice said.

-3rd POV-

Koneko froze as she looked at Y/n. And Momo did the same as she looked at Y/n. "Mayhap's I should test my blade on you. Lowly Cat." As the female voice mocked Koneko. Y/n froze as he new who the voice belonged to. He then slowly started to turn his head to the left, but as he did he got surprised as he looked at the person. Momo was surprised as she didn't noticed the person, until she spoke up. As Y/n looked over his shoulder, he saw a person that was overshadowing him. But the mysteries woman was looking at Y/n, face to face as she smiled at him. "It's good to see you again my friend." She said in a calm, but happy tone. But Y/n wasn't to happy to see her again.

"G-Gina." He said as he tried to control his breathing. Gina smiled as she looked at him, face to face. She then caressed his cheek softly. Koneko didn't move as she froze just by looking at Gina, and her arms started to tremble. Momo didn't move as she looked at Gina and she felt that something was off about her. Gina then having looked at Y/n didn't break eye contact with him. She then smiled with excitement. "Oh My friend. How much I have waited for this moment to see you again." She said as she never broke eye contacted with him.

Meanwhile in the training room, Yang was just finishing her training. She then looked at the clouds as she dried her sweat. "Looks like it's go in to rain. I bettor go take a shower and go back." She said as she walked in to the showers.

As the clouds started to darken. Gina was looking at Y/n. Her mind was simply thinking of him, and only him. As her sword revolve started sniping, she smiled with enthusiasm. "Oh how my heart yearns for thee. Hehe, Come my friend let's continue ware we left off." As everything went dark their was the sound of her sword revolve stopping, and swords being drawn.

N/A: Okay that is it for today. Sorry that I had to leave it at a cliffhanger but I just have to finish some parts of the next chapter. But I promise that it will be done soon. So till next time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

202K 3.2K 85
Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of attending Beacon with his sisters. But what h...
194K 3.2K 25
In Patch there are two individuals who don't have a normal life since their mother has been gone. Over two years their father had abused them due to...
97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
24.4K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...