My New Stepbrother

By amyiahjenkins19

**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for he... More

1
**IMPORTANT MESSAGE**
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
**PART TWO**
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue
Author's Note.
Preview: BELLE OF THE BALL
ANNOUNCEMENT : IMPORTANT !!

25

18.4K 521 32
By amyiahjenkins19

Blake

The light of day was finally starting to break. It was probably around six o'clock now which meant I had about nine or ten more hours to get where I needed to go. I glanced at the flashing light on the dashboard, which told me I needed more gas—and soon.

I glanced at Angel from the review mirror, she was still tied up which was one less thing for me to worry about, and now she was sleeping peacefully. I sighed, this worked out perfectly.

I got off on the next exit and pulled into a small rinky dink gas station. I stopped as softly as I could, trying my hardest to avoid waking her up. I could still hear her soft snores, so I hurriedly got out and paid for gas, got us a few snacks, then returned.

Once I got back outside, I heard screaming. It was muffled, but I could hear it. Then when I got closer to the car, I could see it was Angel. She was banging on the windows with her bound hands and yelling to the top of her lungs. I opened the car door, anger and fear controlling my actions.

"Shut up Angel! Do you really want to die here?"

She looked at me with so much hate in her eyes, and then she kept screaming. After that, I was forced to shove the rag back into her mouth, not too deep though so she didn't choke on it. That would suck if she died before we reached our destination. After that, I laid her back down on the long seat, while she continued trying her hardest to kick me.

"Stop it bitch." I whispered.

Then I closed the car door again, after throwing the little snacks and groceries into the passenger seat. Once I did that, I pulled the gas nozzle from its spot and placed it inside of the filler tube. The car seemed to suck up the gas like it was hungry, and pretty soon I had a full tank of gas again.

Once I finished filling us up, we were off again. I was trying my hardest to get completely across the country. I didn't want to be anywhere on the east coast, so I decided we'd go so far west coast that nobody would even know to look for us there. So far, I was pretty much right in the middle of the country, Kansas nearing Colorado. I wasn't exactly sure what state I wanted to stay in yet, but I would know once I got there.

Suddenly I heard her coughing again, which meant she spit the rag out of her mouth. I rolled my eyes, I needed to get some sort of heavy drug to keep her asleep. That way this road trip could go much easier.

"Angel...please don't start again. I'm already tired as it is. I don't have the time to keep arguing with you about petty things."

She was silent for a moment. I was watching the almost deserted, never ending stretch of road, just anticipating what bad thing she would say next.

"Petty?" She said finally. "My life is petty to you?"

"No." I sighed. "I think these arguments are petty. We're going to be together forever and that's that."

"But Blake..." I hated the way she said my name. "I want to go home."

"I AM YOUR HOME." I yelled. "Wherever I go, that's where you will be. Are you hard of hearing? What don't you understand?"

"What don't YOU understand?! I don't want you anymore! What we had was in the past, you made your bed the moment you tried to kill me."

"That's what you think? That I tried to kill you?"

She didn't respond, which angered me even more.

"I wasn't trying to kill you Angel!" I said. "I was just...angry. I didn't even feel like myself. All those things that happened...isn't something I'd do."

She chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Isn't something you'd do? It isn't something you'd do?! You do realize you have me tied up in the back of a fucking van right? By the way, I can't feel my freaking hands anymore. Let me out of these ropes!"

"I'll loosen them once we get where we're going." I replied, glancing at her again. Her wrists did look like they were tied a bit too tightly, they were even starting to change colors.

"And when will that be? Also, I'm hungry—I haven't had a bite to eat since around five o'clock yesterday."

I carefully grabbed a honey bun from the bag of snacks that I purchased at the gas station, then I threw the sweet snack at her. "There, eat it."

"I don't mean this, I mean actual food."

"This is all you get right now. Either eat that, or starve."

"And how am I supposed to open it?" She asked, and I could feel her withering glare on my back.

"Your fingers aren't bound...are they?"

"Fucking scum bag."

"Well, someone sure is a potty mouth this morning."

"Oh well excuse me—normally my manners are much better when I'm not starving or GETTING KIDNAPPED."

I sighed for what felt like the thousandth time. "I'd hardly call it kidnapped."

"Oh." She replied sarcastically. Her sour mood and smart mouth was really starting to irk me. She opened her honey bun, then I could hear her softly chewing. "So what would you call it then?" She said, with a mouthful of the snack.

"I'd call it starting our—"

"Starting our lives." She finished for me. Then she took another bite. "You know, I don't know how you'll start a life with me...if I hate you."

I rolled my eyes.

"You won't hate me for long kitten. Need I remind you that you fell in love with me when I wasn't even trying."

"Blake...what we had wasn't love. I realized after you said all those things that night, that I was never in love with you."

"Enough Angel." I said, feeling my eye twitching and my anger rising.

"I'm just being honest." She continued, while still eating her snack. "Being with you, was simply me trying to feel in control of a situation that I had no control of."

"Angel—"

"It was never love. I was only with you because I was afraid of—"

I slammed on the brakes, effectively stopping her from speaking. After that, I got out of the car, then came around to the back door, opening it so I could see her. Her eyes were wide with dread, and I was slightly enjoying the fact that with just one look I could make her shut up.

"Angel. I told you to be quiet, okay? If you keep talking...I don't know what I'm going to do to you. You remember that night I lost my temper?"

She slowly nodded her head, never once breaking she contact with me.

"We don't want that to happen again right? So sit back here, and shut the fuck up. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that."

Once we started driving again, she was purely silent. I kept peeking glances at her through the mirror. She was laying there, with her gaze trained on the back of a seat. Her eyes were wet with tears, and her body was completely still. I think I preferred her obnoxious chewing and irritating back talk, rather than this silent...sadness that was just oozing from her.

We were driving for about three hours now, and not a word was spoken between the two of us. Angel was in and out of sleep, and every time she woke up she seemed even more depressed then she did before. I think she was starting to realize this was real, and she was never going to see any of those people from our past ever again.

Pretty soon, it was three o'clock. There were more cars on the road now, and I was starting to get anxious. Even though I was pretty confident about how successful this plan was, Angel managed to put little seeds of doubt in my mind. What if someone saw me at the gas station shoving a rag into her mouth? Or what if someone saw me last night shoving an unconscious girl into a van after dragging her down the street?

What if someone was following me?

I glanced around, getting suspicious and nervous. I finally decided on the state we'd stay in, with my nerves at an all time high.

Wyoming.

Probably the least suspicious state in the entire country. And the most random to just...flee to. People would probably suspect us to go to famous states like California or Nevada, but all I wanted was a quiet life with Angel and no distractions. Not to mention it was close by.

"So." I said, clearing my throat. "How do you feel about a nice ranch style home?" I asked.

When she didn't respond I looked at her again from the review mirror, she was still staring at the chair with her honey bun laying on the floor half eaten.

"Oh come on Angel, I don't know why you're acting like this is a prison sentence! It'll be fun. You won't have to slave away at college—or date endlessly until you get tired and settle down with some last minute desperate choice so you won't end up single for the rest of your life."

Still no response.

I sighed, I couldn't handle her going through that same silent—depressed phase she was in when I met her. I had to use almost everything in me to break her out of that, and this time clearly it would be more severe, and more challenging to end. Besides, she had absolutely no reason to want to talk to me anymore. In her mind I was the bad guy.

If only she knew I was just a guy in love, willing to do whatever it takes to be with my soul mate.

"Fine, ignore me all you want. You'll have no choice but to talk to me once we get there."

xxxx

Pretty soon it was dark outside again. We were finally arriving in Wyoming, and I was starting to feel drowsy. I had been up for almost forty eight hours, and not being able to sleep during this long endless trip, didn't make it any better.

I just kept driving until I couldn't drive anymore, then I found some random state park for camping trips. Nobody would look into our car if they thought we were camping, I smirked, now I could finally get some sleep.

I pulled over into a nice parking spot, that had a few cars next to us, but not many. I was just glad this vehicle had slightly tinted windows, because even if someone did look inside they probably wouldn't be able to see much. I got out of the car, then grabbed the bag of snacks from the passenger seat. After that, I grabbed the door handle on one of the back door and swung it wide open.

She was staring at me, looking uncomfortable. "What are you doing?" She asked, the first words she had spoken to me in about fourteen hours.

"Well, I'm going to get some sleep. I've been driving endlessly and I'm tired. Don't worry, since I'm keeping the car off, I brought us some blankets, that way we can stay warm during the night. Although the car shouldn't get too cold."

I grabbed the blankets that were sitting under the passenger seat, then proceeded to spread them out over our legs. Then, even though it was a tight squeeze, I laid my head on her thighs. Since I had forgotten to bring pillows, she would do just nicely.

After that, I placed my hands on her thighs too, they reminded me of nice big teddy bears. I sighed, this was something I had been dreaming about doing for such a long time now. My hands on her body, while being snuggled up against her. This was my dream. If only she still shared the same dreams, maybe I wouldn't have had to take her forcibly.

"Angel..." I whispered.

When she didn't respond, I perked my head up. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly agape. I had only been cuddling with her for five minutes and she already fell asleep?

I smirked.

Even when she wanted to act uncomfortable she was comfortable enough to go to sleep. Even when she wanted to act like she hated me, deep down she probably loved me and thought about me as much as I did her. Even though she said she hated me and would never be happy—a part of me just knew we would be.

So after making sure she was sleeping for a while, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 28.9K 54
โ†ณ โ [ ใ‚ทใ‚นใ‚ณใƒณ ] โž โ” yandere step brothers x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...
354K 14.3K 31
โ†ณ โ [ ไฟบใฎใ‚‚ใฎใ  ] โž โ” yandere popular boy x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...
34K 1.4K 26
Book 2 : Royal Monsters Series โ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โŠฑโœฟโŠฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€ I did something wrong , terribly wrong . Seeing a devil in the eyes was my worst mistake and my bigg...
20.8K 963 25
Book 7 -: Royal Monsters Series โ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โŠฑโœฟโŠฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€ I'm engaged, that means I belong to someone else but he doesn't understand that. His gun speaks...