𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟐:πŸŽπŸ’πšπ¦

By bootae-call

➺ ONE-SHOTS & DRABBLES ➺ bts member x reader ➺ Started: Sept 21, 2020 || Completed: ON GOING ©bootae-call *i... More

π–π„π‹π‚πŽπŒπ„
➒ 𝐌𝐈𝐍 π˜πŽπŽππ†πˆ ↴
➒ 𝐊𝐈𝐌 π“π€π„π‡π˜π”ππ† ↴
β€’ 𝙣𝙀 π™šπ™­π™₯π™šπ™˜π™©π™–π™©π™žπ™€π™£π™¨ β€’
➒ π‰π„πŽπ π‰π”ππ†πŠπŽπŽπŠ ↴
β€’ π™˜π™ͺ𝙩 π™’π™š 𝙀𝙛𝙛 β€’

β€’ π™₯π™ͺ𝙛𝙛 𝙀𝙛 π™π™šπ™–π™«π™šπ™£ β€’

3.4K 165 230
By bootae-call

cigarette - offonoff feat. tablo, MISO
。゚•┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆͛ 🍒 ⋆͛ ┈┈┈┈┈•゚。

The guy behind you holds your hips tightly as you sway them against his. He comes down to place a sloppy kiss on the side of your neck, hot breath hitting your skin. You push yourself off the stranger and turn around.

"I'm gonna step outside for a moment!" You shout over the music. "It's hot in here!"

He nods and you leave, the guy finding another random girl to dance with. As you walk away, you wipe his wet saliva off your neck, disgusted.

The bouncer opens the door for you to step outside and the fresh air hits your burning body as soon as you do. You sigh happily, walking around to the dim corner of the club.

Opening your purse, you take out your Marlboro flavored cigarette packet. You grab a stick and put the box back in your purse. You dig through your purse, frustrated that you can't find your lighter.

"Where are you?" You murmur through your teeth.

Upon realizing you don't have a lighter with you, you look up at the guy smoking a few feet away from you.

You walk up to him, politely asking, "Can I get a light?"

The guy nods, holding the lit stick in between his lips as his hands fish out the lighter from his pocket. He ignites the lighter, a flame appearing, and you lean in to catch it.

"Thank you." You smile, sucking in a puff.

The guy watches as you exhale, the smoke from your lips bleeding into the atmosphere.

"Strawberry flavored cigarette, huh?" He points out.

You look at his stick.

"Mint flavored cigarette, huh?"

"Hey, it leaves my breath smelling good," He chuckles and you do as well. "I'm Yoongi."

The once stranger stretches an arm out for you to shake his hand. You do so.

"Y/N."

He retrieves his arm.

"I was watching you in there," Yoongi comments, smoke fleeing his mouth as he speaks. "You were killing that dance floor with those sexy moves."

You scoff out a chuckle, sucking in another puff, "Thanks."

"Why'd you come outside? Something tells me it wasn't just for a smoke."

"That 'something' is correct," You talk through puffs. "The guy I was dancing with was getting a little too comfortable. I decided to come outside for a quick smoke, but it's pretty late so I'll just be heading home."

"Do you have to go home?"

You arch an eyebrow, "What are you proposing, Mr. Yoongi?"

"What do you think, Miss Y/N?"

You bite your lip in thought, gazing at Yoongi curiously.

❖ ❖ ❖

Yoongi quickly closes the door, reconnecting his lips to yours. You push the plaid sweater off his shoulders, the piece of clothing falling onto the floor. His hands crawl behind your back, pulling the zipper of your dress down. Yoongi tugs the spaghetti straps down your arms and your dress joins his sweater.

He breaks the kiss, the two of you breathing heavily, "Fuck, you're so sexy."

"Mm, you really wanna get laid, huh?"

"Me? You're the one that got naked pretty quick, so..."

"You wanna be cocky? Because I can get dressed just as quick."

"Don't."

Yoongi's hand slips behind your neck and pulls you in, crashing his lips onto yours. He walks forward until your butt hits the end of the couch and you sit on the armrest. He unclasps your bra, sliding the straps down your arms.

Yoongi pulls away and stares at your red lips. A hand comes up to hold your face and his thumb caresses your bottom lip.

"Can I fuck that pretty little mouth of yours?"

You nod, getting off the armrest and going down to your knees.

Yoongi smirks while you undo the button of his jeans. He leans down to grab his lighter and flavored cigarette packet from the end table. He lights one up as you pull his jeans and boxers down, thick cock standing proudly.

You gently swirl your tongue around his tip, right hand coming up to encircle him. You move it up and down as your lips wrap around him, not wanting to tease and instead sucking greedily.

Your eyes look up to see Yoongi with his head thrown back, sharp jaw on full display as he sucks in another puff. He exhales the smoke into the air then throws the half-burnt cigarette into the ashtray. You pull away.

"Mm," Yoongi looks down at you, a hand of his running through your hair. "Open that mouth for me again, kitten. And stick your tongue out."

You lick your lips before parting them, opening your mouth as much as you can along with sticking your tongue out. Yoongi slips his dick into your mouth slowly, hitting the back of your throat. You silently gag around him since the pressure wasn't too much.

He pulls out then hits the back of your throat again, with more force this time, making you gag intensely. Yoongi's veiny hands go down to hold the sides of your head, starting to thrust into you harshly.

Tears pool in your eyes and drool falls out of your mouth and down your lips. Yoongi breathes heavily as he continues to fuck your face, chasing his release. Once he's about to cum, he holds your head in place, the tip of his cock all the way into the back of your mouth.

Yoongi cums down your throat and your nails dig into his thighs at the warm, salty feeling. He groans and huffs in pleasure. You push yourself off him, needing to breathe.

Even with tears staining your cheeks and drool running down your lips all the way to your neck, Yoongi loves the way you look. You're definitely the hottest girl he has ever hooked up with.

Yoongi's dick softens little by little and he pulls you up to your feet. He pushes you over the armrest and your back lands on the leather couch. As Yoongi steps out of his jeans and boxers, you pull yourself up the couch. He then hovers over you.

He kisses you roughly before leaving hickeys down your neck and all over your collarbones. He wanted you to know that you were his for the night—for the next few days that the bruises will be visible.

Yoongi's hands grasp your breasts, kneading them as he sucks on your nipple, shifting every so often. You look down at him, running your fingers through his dark golden hair. Yoongi continues his venture down your body, soon finding the glory.

He tugs your underwear down your legs and his hands push the inside of your thighs apart. His fingers softly stroke up and down your left thigh before gently brushing your clit. You sigh quietly.

"This isn't fair. I didn't tease you."

"Right," Yoongi smirks, licking his lips. "Sorry."

Without a warning, Yoongi starts working wonders on your clit. He eats you out like a starving man, making your back arch and moans fall past your lips continuously.

"Oh, fuck," You moan, fingers pulling at his hair. "Fuck."

Two of his fingers slip into you, curling up when they're knuckles deep. His other hand strokes his cock, precum leaking out of the head.

"Oh, God," You whine, hands tightly holding onto the edges of the couch. "I'm close! Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Your mouth drops open as you do, a long moan escaping from the back of your throat. Yoongi continues to eat you out gently, helping you ride out your high.

"Come here." You lean down and pull him up.

Yoongi chuckles, looking down at you once you're both face to face, "Someone's eager."

"I am," You agree. "So fuck me, Yoongi."

You take his hardened cock in your hand and align it to your entrance.

"Protection?" He asks.

"I'm clean and on birth control. You?"

"I'm clean and on birth control too." Yoongi replies and you laugh softly, rolling your eyes.

"Okay, well, can you put it in?"

You didn't have to tell him twice.

Yoongi pushes himself into you. Your jaw drops open, his girth stretching you out.

"S-Shit." You mutter.

Yoongi's movements start off slow but become quicker once you get accustomed to his size. He buries his face in the curve of your neck as he fucks into you. Your moans are nonstop as Yoongi makes you feel like you're on cloud 9.

"Right there," You whine, nails scratching down his back. "Please don't stop. Oh, fuck, please."

"Yeah?" Yoongi asks in a raspy voice, pulling away to look down at you. "You like that? You like how good I'm fucking that pretty pussy?"

"Yes, yes, yes," You nod, staring up at him. "You fuck me so good."

Yoongi smirks smugly, leaning down to kiss you roughly. You whimper against his lips as he thrusts into you rougher and deeper. His fingers go down to your clit, rubbing it quickly. You break away from the kiss, not being able to contain your moans.

Your legs tremble as your second orgasm of the night washes over you. Your walls clench around Yoongi and he leans down, kissing your neck as his thrusts falter. He releases inside of you, slowing down.

"Mm, fuck." You whimper as he pulls out of you.

"Seems like you enjoyed that." Yoongi teases as he watches your still shaking legs.

"Fuck off." You tell him and he chuckles softly.

Yoongi gets off of you and slips on his boxers. You stand, Yoongi smirking proudly at your jelly legs, and grab your underwear and bra.

"I'm gonna go clean up."

He nods, "Alright. I'll clean up the couch."

Yoongi directs you to the bathroom and you clean yourself up. When you come out, he's done cleaning the leather couch and there's a baggy T-shirt on the coffee table.

"I got you one of my shirts to wear."

"For?"

"Aren't you sleeping over, jelly legs?" He continues to tease because he sees you holding onto a chair. "Or can you drive like that?"

"I hate you." You chuckle and he smiles.

You walk over to the coffee table and slip the T-shirt on then sit back down on the couch.

"Do you have a blanket or something?"

"No, but it does get pretty cold during the night so I think I should sleep with you to keep you warm."

You arch an eyebrow, "So you think you're smooth?"

"I don't think. I know."

You playfully roll your eyes and lay down, Yoongi joining you. He lays behind your body, an arm wrapped around you.

"This would be much more comfortable on a bed."

"Shut it." He whispers before kissing the back of your head.

You feel Yoongi move around and you turn your head to look back at him. There's a cigarette in his hand and a lighter in the other. He clasps the stick in between his lips, flicking the lighter on.

"Again?"

Yoongi tosses the lighter back onto the coffee table and pulls the cigarette from his lips, exhaling the new smoke.

"A puff of heaven always makes me feel like I'm in a daydream."

"Those cancer sticks are going to kill you, Yoongi."

"Ha!" He laughs. "May I remind you how we met?"

"Yeah," You roll your eyes dramatically. "But I don't smoke every day."

"Cigarettes aren't as bad as people say they are," Yoongi sucks in then exhales the smoke. "Come to think of it, love is like a cigarette. It burns at the tip of it, but it's quick to burn out."

"How does love compare to a cigarette?"

Yoongi turns to look down at you, "Because love, like a cigarette, may get you sick, but you'll never get sick of it, so why not light one up now?"

★・。。・☆・。。・★

YES, the memes will continue here 😈

N e ways, hiii !!! How are you guys ????? I hope you're all doing very berry good and are taking care of yourselves :))

SO..... how was my first one-shot ? Honestly, I don't really read these so like,,, idk what are the 'qualifications' to be a good one-shot writer 😭 but I do hope you guys enjoyed it ^v^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
347K 15.1K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
298K 9.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
505K 18.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...