Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

Por FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... Más

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 1011-1020

735 23 3
Por FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 1011 "Breaking into the Celestial Rank (5)"

Like a stone sculpture sitting on the ground, she doesn't move.

Boom!

A flurry of lightning strikes came smashing down in concession, one stronger than the last. It wasn't until half an hour later did the trial come to a halt and allowed the glow from her body to evaporate into the air. Because of the fact that she made the advancement inside a separate space, those outside remains unaware of her breakthrough still.

Half a ring later, Bai Yan finally opens her eye and looked around at the four false shadows surrounding herself.

Seemingly aware of their mission being completed, the love and yearning they gave were undeniable. Even so, the shadows eventually returned to the darkness despite their unwillingness.

Bai Yan's heart clenched at their departure. Though she knows they do not exist in this place, but the instinct to reach out doesn't change.

"One day I'll reunite the four of you... then we can fight our way back to the Celestial Realm!"

They will pay for what they've done to you all!

Inhaling deeply, Bai Yan eventually rose from the floor and continued to walk further inside. It's just that her journey didn't make it more than few steps before stopping again.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

Not far away, a black pool of thick nauseous liquid was giving off a nasty smell into the air. It's making her uncomfortable and she didn't like it.

"This pool of energy.... why is there something like this here? It can't be, my soul fragment mutated because of this thing? That's why it produced its own personality and wanted to devour me?"

Her expression gradually grew heavy, getting a strong suspicion that this dark gooey mass wasn't right.

"Huh?" Noticing an object next to the pool, Bai Yan immediately flashed step to the side and got hold of the item. It's a bamboo scroll upon first glance.

"Alchemic recipe?"

When reading its content, her eyes nearly popped out from the name. Heck, even her hands were trembling with joy.

Tenth grade alchemic recipe, Godhood Dan Pill!

Its true that when Bai Yan first attempted the eighth grade pill in the Misty Fairy House it was very difficult, mainly due to her body being unable to resist the thunder strikes from above. However, she's already at the Saint Rank now, her flesh has been transformed and reborn, meaning its very possible for her to try this recipe.

"One Godhood Dan pill, one Celestial Rank. Due to the effectiveness of the medicine, the process is extremely demanding with very difficult to procure ingredients. In addition, the alchemist's soul must also be strong, otherwise the pressure will cause permanent damage to the lower half of the body, effectively crippling the individual."

Bai Yan went silent upon reading this part.

I just merged with a fragment of my soul, that should be enough, right?

Pausing then, she got hesitant and became unsure if this was the right move.

"The reason why this alchemic recipe was sealed and graded as a tenth grade formula is because it requires the strength of a Celestial Rank to refine. I hope that whoever can get their hands on this would use it to the benefit of the future generations. This way my efforts wouldn't be for naught and forgotten."

Chapter 1012 "Godhood Dan Pill (1)"

Retracting the bamboo scroll into her storage ring, Bai Yan's sight now focuses back onto the pool in front of herself. For some reason, the image of a huge black dragon kept creeping up into her mind the more she looked at it.

Not wanting to twiddle with something even she felt uncomfortable toying with, Bai Yan quickly left the premise and continued forward. It's a good thing too because the deeper she went, the better her senses became due to the increased amount of spirit particles around the air. That swept away the earlier discomfort created by that puddle of black liquid.

"That's...." she suddenly stops, showing shock in her eyes over the garden of herbs and rare ingredients. "Incredible! There are so many rare herbs that I never thought I would ever come across, and the ingredients listed from the recipe is also here...."

The more Bai Yan stared at what lies in front of herself, the more excited she became. With all this I can try making that Godhood Dan Pill today.

"Huh?"

Standing not far from where she stood was a withered old tree. It's completely black in color to the point where it looked like its been burned to a crisp, yet the surface gave off a shiny sheen like some sort of marble material. But that's not what alarmed Bai Yan the most, it's one of the dried husky leaves that dropped to the floor. On the very moment when the flimsy looking sheet of organic material hit the ground, it instantly vaporized into a wisp of black smoke and flew towards the general direction of where the black pond was located.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

Understanding now: "So that's why, this is the reason why that water is contaminated, it's from this tree! But why, why is this tree doing that? I have never seen anything like this before....."

A lot of questions remain unanswered, but since the tree was planted by the original owner of this space, Bai Yan figured there must be a reason. Perhaps there's a use for that black pool of water even, pity though, she's in no condition to start pursuing the matter.

Gathering the herbs and ignoring her own curiosity, it didn't take long for Bai Yan to gather everything and to get the needed ingredients ready for her impending refinement session.

"I should do it here. If outside, the thundering strikes might just wreck my entire island." The image of her neat little cottage and lovely garden being torn to shreds didn't sit well with this control freak at all.

That decided, she immediately brought out the cauldron to begin working.

"How funny," heaving a long sigh, "back on Earth I died because I was trying to refine a ninth grade Dan pill, and now I'm challenging something even harder and more powerful...."

This time I must succeed, failure is not an option!

Stern and serious in her face, Bai Yan flicks a finger and ignites a fire beneath the cauldron. Then with careful precision, she uses her powers to send each ingredient mentioned on the list into the container for further processing.

......

Across the continent making up the main body of the human world, blood was flowing and staining this landscape from top to bottom. It's a dark time right now and no one was safe as the invaders attacked in mass.

For those unwilling to heed the warning, they were the first to go trying to defend their own homes. Sadly, whatever resistance they offered the attackers from the Spirit Realm were futile and were quickly squashed.

"Sir, the territory up ahead are homes to those monsters in servitude to the Demon Realm, should we continue to attack?"

At this moment He Lu was riding atop of a magnificent looking steed with a pronounce high lineage. This eldest son of the Spirit Lord was reveling in his glorious conquest of the human world and could care less about the obstacle up ahead.

Chapter 1013 "Godhood Dan Pill (2)"

"Father's order is that no one here in these lands are allowed to live, and since these demonic beasts are living here, they too are within that range."

"Sir," said an old man next to He Lu, "the Demon as a race have always been very united against outsiders. If they learn of what we do today, it might just provoke a war between the two realms."

He Lu snorts derisively at that comment: "I heard the granddaughter of that Medicine Sect is the wife of that demon king, and didn't we attack her before? It's the same as declaring war, what does it matter if we slaughter a few demonic beasts now?"

The old man frowns and got more disgruntled in his face. The Spirit Lord have always been wise and intelligent, how can his son be so clueless and foolish?

"The two issues cannot be compared together. The denizens of the Demon Realm aren't stupid. No matter how prestigious a queen is, she's still only one human. We can always claim to be unaware later and use that as an excuse. What's more, they're already at war with the Celestial Realm, they wouldn't want to be confronted on two different fronts. By then, we can just feign ignorance and compensate with some sort of material gift."

"As for the monsters here in the forest...." The old man stifles a smirk to avoid showing his own disdain for others, "It's well known the Demon Realm have issued an edict to every other realm long ago. Anyone who attacks their kin will be hunted down to the ends of the world! Consider sparing these demonic beasts as a favor to the demon king, after all, we're already going after his queen."

In other words, his opinion was that the Demon Realm should thank them for sparing their kin and not be infuriated for even having that idea.

"And... I don't intend to kill the demon queen."

"What do you mean by that?" Narrowing his eyes in, He Lu turns to stare at the senior wearing the pine flower patterned robe.

This old thing, relying on his strength as a Celestial Rank to defy me. He's even daring enough to refuse my orders!

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

"Even if we claim not to know of that woman being the demon queen, but what if..." pausing, the old man attempts to let his words sink in. "What if the demons refuse to leave the matter be even with compensation?"

He Lu burst out into a sniggering laughter. It's cold and derisive as it rang across the city.

"So according to Elder Yuan's wording, you want us to not kill anyone from the Medicine Sect, Misty Fairy House and Holy Land as well? Is that what you mean?"

"No," the old man shook his head, "the monsters are known to have a short fuse when protecting their own kin, that's true. However, when have you seen them protecting humanity? Even if the demon king pampers his own queen, the woman's relatives are only ordinary humans. We can kill them and any other human without having to worry about the won't repercussion from the act."

At most.... The demon king will only ask for some sort of compensation in order to satisfy his woman's need. Compared to the wealth this land provides, that's nothing.

"Elder Yuan," an insufferable anger fills He Lu's chest, "Don't forget what my father's orders are. When carrying out the invasion, you are to assist me in my goal. So, I'm telling you now, whether it be humans or demonic beasts, all must die!" Red in the face, the arrogant man's spit was flying all over the senior's face when he started yelling.

Stone cold without a hint of emotion now, Elder Yuan responds in a rather bland voice: "If you want to go die then you can do it on your own, we here won't accompany you into the Abyss forest."

"You..." Pointing his accusing finger with grit between his teeth, "Good, very good! Once we get back to the Spirit Realm, I will report everything to my father and have him decide!"

Chapter 1014 "Godhood Dan Pill (3)"

Heavily whisking his sleeve, He Lu was done with this and turned away. He knew trying to force the matter won't get him anywhere, especially when the other side was so open in dismissing his order.

Due to the news of their invasion being delivered long ago, the core members of the three main powers have long gathered at the island making up the heart of the Holy Land. Its crowded, very crowded to the point where the occupants could hardly find room to stand around, let alone lie down to rest.

"Sir..." Elder Yuan suddenly raises a hand after finding how eerily quiet and displaced the Holy Land appeared from the outside.

"What's wrong with you?" He Lu turned back again, his face exasperated with frustration due to the repeated delay and insubordination.

"Don't you find it strange that the Holy Land is so empty?" Elder Yuan says with a frown, "In fact, I've noticed it along our way already. Of the many forces that has been squashed by us, many have either abandoned their homes before our arrival or are lacking in defenders. I suspect our whereabouts have been exposed."

Unlike other times when they attacked a place, they did not linger in a single area for long, only sending a couple of their subordinates to perform a massacre at the local ruler's home. Sure, in comparison to Bai Yan's strength, these grunts wouldn't pose much of a threat, but to the average cultivator and lord, they're hugely superior and were easily overwhelmed.

Just as Yuan Qiu was undecided and meditating on whether to continue, a fluctuation in the air instantly caught his senses. Those old eyes lit up as a result of this fact.

"There are people there." Leaning forward in an attack stance, the senior's figure instantly disappeared from sight for whatever's ahead.

He Lu was very ugly in the face right now after being tossed behind. Sadly, the old bones that's constantly dismissing his authority was the strongest subordinate among his group so he could only stuff the complaint and follow.

......

Under the effects of a hollering voice, the noisy clamoring on the island was instantly sniffed out.

"Yuan Qiu of the Spirit Realm is here for a visit. Might the hosts of the Holy Land come out to meet me?" The words may be polite, but the tone was sharp and tough.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

"So they're here..." Getting up right away, Lord Chu Ran clenched his fist with a solemn expression. He could see the old figure standing up in the air staring down at him.

Bai Chang Feng and Chief Wu Wei weren't looking great either on their faces because they didn't expect the Spirit Realm's people to come so quickly. Thankfully the preparations are complete, otherwise disaster would be today's ending.

He Lu and the rest arrived soon after, and when he saw Chu Ran and the others all gathered inside the island, his mouth involuntarily laughed aloud with boisterous glee: "So you're all hiding in this place, hahaha! What, think just because of that we can't do anything to you bunch? Someone come, slay them all!"

"Yes, Sir." At the word, a shadow from the back instantly shot out like a lightning bolt and aimed straight for the heart of the island. Due to the immense speed he used, it's almost impossible for the individual to stop at this point even if he wanted to.

Chapter 1015 "Godhood Dan Pill (4)"

The excitement gradually seeped out of He Lu's face, his eyes squinting with icy intent. "What's going on here?"

Yuan Qiu's reply came moments later in response to that: "There's a barrier seal around this island. It's blocking our access to it."

"Barrier?" He Lu snarls derisively, "That subordinate of mine is already at the middle level of the Saint Rank, what barrier can stop him?"

A Saint Rank may not be the strongest within the Spirit Realm, but in this land where the strongest was only at that level, it's already an unshakable existence.

"Sir, there are always stronger people out there, and it's not surprising for this Holy Land to have some sort of barrier in place either." Focusing his attention back onto the island after that explanation, the senior takes a step forward, "I will go test the barrier for myself."

Boom!

Throwing a punch that's been infused with a sizable chunk of his own powers, Yuan Qiu only wanted to assess the level of resistance from the attack. However, the repelling force completely took him by surprise, knocking the poor elder back several steps and leaving a trickle of blood coming out of his mouth.

He Lu should've been worried at the sight, but of course, he's a small man with a very small heart. Without so much as a word of comfort or inquiry, he started to sneer and clicked his tongue in contempt.

"Elder Yuan, can you do it or what? I thought you are strong, that's why I brought you along. Who could've thought that you would be so incompetent that a simple barrier can stop you!"

The old senior was injured to begin with from that recoil, therefore the words were extremely effective in causing further damage. If Yuan Qiu hadn't experienced so much in life, he would've already started to puke blood from those damnable words.

Inhaling deeply and ignoring the ignorant fool: "Everyone of the Celestial Rank and higher, come to my side and assist me in breaking this barrier!"

At the drop of that order, several powerful individuals immediately stepped forward from the group, their eyes cold and stern when standing next to their leader.

The following attacks were fierce. Though the barrier continued to hold under this bombardment, the people inside were definitely feeling the tremors as a result.

"Lord Chu Ran, nothing will happen right?" asked the Medicine Lord with a concerned voice.

Twitching in the corner of his mouth, the Holy Lord attempts to reassure his peers while also reassuring himself: "What else can happen? This barrier seal is something my forefathers left behind so it shouldn't fail."

Of course, there's no way to confirm that belief right now since its been ages since the seal has been activated. Maybe its been damaged in some way due to wear and tear?

"Father," Chu Yi Yi shrinks her neck in while clinging to her old man's back. It's obvious the princess of this Holy Land had some doubt based on her demeanor. "Are you sure this barrier is reliable? Why do I feel like your words are not believable?"

Coughing awkwardly at being pointed out "Although this barrier won't last forever, it should be adequate until reinforcement arrives. Don't worry Yi Yi, it will hold...."

Unfortunately, the next quake from the impacting blows came as soon as those words left this mouth, further destroying the credibility of that statement. Who's he kidding? It's a direct slap across the face.

Embarrassed and spluttering now, "It's going to be all right, nothing's going to happen..."

Boom!

This time even waves had started to rack up along the water's surface, causing many standing to falter and stumble.

No matter how much Lord Chu Ran attempts to sooth himself, it's too much. Turning to look at those Celestial Rank masters, he's pale and anxious in the face.

Chapter 1016 "Dramatic Breakthrough (1)"

Chu Yi Yi just couldn't help but twitch in the corner of her mouth over her old man's expression. It's not reliable, and the consequences of such a blunder would mean a long river of blood today on this island....

"Lord Chu Ran, do you feel it?" It's then Bai Chang Feng of the Medicine Sect spoke from the rear, the grandpa's face showing heaviness on the surface.

This question startled the Holy Lord, but his furrowed brow quickly turned to amazement after he sensed it as well. "This... why is the spirit particles in the air so much stronger than before?"

Under normal circumstances, Lord Chu Ran would've long noticed this drastic change in the air if his attention wasn't so focused on the attackers outside the barrier. This wasn't normal, heck, it's at the level of shocking even, that's how dense the air felt around them.

"Fast! Quickly cultivate!" After his initial shock, he immediately commanded.

This must be Bai Yan's doing inside the miracle. We must take advantage of this and train while it lasts.

Not saying another word, the Holy Lord immediately got to the floor and went into a meditative pose, allowing his skin and pores to take in all of the energy floating around the air.

Others also followed suit after seeing this. Naturally the improvements in this amazing opportunity would depend entirely on their own efforts, but it's going to be high when the air was so thick with energy.

......

Meanwhile back outside the barrier, Yuan Qiu and his fellow attackers were flabbergasted by the actions of those inside. It didn't make sense why someone would start training in a time like this when their lives are about to be sniffled out.

"These people... did they go mad because of fear? Haha!" He Lu almost fell into tears from his own laughter. It's mocking and disgusting. "Do they really think a few minutes or hours of training is going to make up the difference? We have several Celestial Rank cultivators here. They must be truly desperate that any idea is a good one now."

Swoosh~

But the ignorant and foolish are always going to be taught why they are wrong. Right as he's thrown the mockery out there, a gusting storm promptly gathered above their heads, shocking and causing He Lu to pop his eyes out in disbelief.

Isn't this a bit ridiculous and easy? How can they make a breakthrough on the last minute?

Then before their eyes could register this reality, a series of beaming pillars of lights rose from several individuals from within the barrier, showering the world in a rainbow assortment of colors.

"What's going on here?" Grim in his face, Yuan Qiu asked his men with a tense pace in his breath.

If it was only a single person then it can still be a coincidence, but there's so many at once. It can't be, this Holy Land still has a trump card up its sleeve?

Back over in the heart of this lake island, those who are trying to make a breakthrough – this includes many of the disciples and elders – had automatically blocked off the noises from the outside world. They're urgently trying to advance and didn't want anything getting in the way of their focus.

Of the many who are doing so, the first to come out of the trance like state was Bai Chang Feng of the Medicine Sect. The old grandpa appeared mighty sharp in that moment when he opened his old eyes.

Chapter 1017 "Dramatic Breakthrough (2)"

The old leader of the Medicine Sect was already on the brink of hitting the limit on what a Monarch Rank cultivator could reach thanks to the essence he got from Bai Yan. But now, through the help of this dense level of spirit particles, he's able to exceed his limit and directly hit the Saint Rank in one go.

Lord Chu Ran and Chief Wu Wei were both getting anxious of course after witnessing the old bastard's achievement in one upping themselves. They've been competing all their life, there's no way the other two are going to let one get ahead of the other.

......

He Lu literally wanted to slap himself at this point after witnessing that scene: "Elder Yuan, what is wrong with these people? Why are they making a breakthrough now and not another day? This is unrealistic!" Incredulous very apparent in his voice.

Damn it! What is going on here? This can't be right!

As if reading the arrogant man's thought, Lord Chu Ran and Chief Wu Wei also made a breakthrough just then, causing a flurry of storms to form above their heads. It's huge, easily enough to call this phenomenon a typhoon because trees on the ground were quickly being ripped upwards and bouldering rocks flew away like little pebbles.

"Sir, if my guess is not wrong, someone must've opened up the miracle already." After some speculation, Yuan Qiu echoed out what some of what the other Celestial Realm masters were thinking. "Those people must be tapping into that power and using it to their advantage."

Showing horror in his eyes, He Lu flew into a rage: "WHO DARES!! How dare they touch the power in there without permission?!"

Though the Spirit Lord didn't openly relay the truth to the public regarding their main objective, but since this force was in charge of the invasion, it's normal for Yuan Qiu and the eldest son to know of the goal. What they didn't expect though was someone making a move for the treasure ahead of themselves today.

"Waste, this is a true waste of such treasure! If their breakthroughs are the result of the miracles, then it can only mean the power will diminish for every person that uses it. Damn these insects, how dare they use what rightfully belongs to us!" Yuan Qiu exclaims, aching in the heart over the sight as well.

In other words, only by using it on themselves from the Spirit Realm would said resource not be tarnished and wasted.

"What's the use of you saying so much now?" He Lu sounded distressed and grits his teeth, "Hurry and go break the seal before its too late! Kill them all before they stain what belongs to us!"

Since he's the eldest son of the Spirit Lord, a very likely candidate of becoming the next ruler of the Spirit Realm, He Lu firmly believes everything in the human world now belongs to him. So, how could he not get angry when others are defiling his property?

Boom!

Under the combined assault of these Celestial Rank cultivators, a crack has begun to form across the surface of the barrier. Naturally the sight elated the invaders once they realized the effectiveness of their attacks.

"If it is a hundred years ago, maybe then we wouldn't be able to break this thing. Too bad for those inside, it's degraded after so long. Everyone! Muster every ounce of strength you have left, we're almost there. A couple of more hits should do it!"

Combing his snow-white beard with his finger, Yuan Qiu sounded very pleased with the results and firmly threw another punch with the fist. More cracks appeared again like the senior claimed, indicating the barrier would soon give like shattered glass if nothing was done from the inside.

"Lord Chu Ran." Furrowing, Bai Chang Feng of the Medicine Sect mutters in a low pitch voice in order to not alarm the nearby disciples: "I believe the barrier won't last very long at this rate, we must look for another way...."

Chu Ran shook his head, that smile bittersweet in understanding: "I know what you mean, but this is already my last trump card. There's no other plan in place...."

Chapter 1018 "Dramatic Breakthrough (3)"

Chief Wu Wei's expression didn't look so well after hearing that. Shooting a glare at the Holy Lord: "If I had known you are this useless then I wouldn't have allowed the Lan family members to be placed here. They might as well have gone to the Abyss forest instead, that would've been more secure. If they are killed because of our mistake then how am I supposed to explain it Yan'er's face?"

Yun Feng (Bai Yan's father) was also present to hear all this. Though the man didn't speak, his own frown was very deep on that handsome face. I still haven't found my wife yet so I can't die in a place like this. At the very least, not until Ning'er comes back!

......

Exactly then.... a huge rumbling roar interrupts their bickering from the foot of the mountain. It's powerful and frightening, causing everyone to involuntarily shudder from their hearts out.

Leading the charging horde were two individuals, a majestic white tiger with a "king" word on its forehead and a young mischievous girl that rode on its back. The tiger was none other than Little Rice, the rascal of a glutton that has always been by the little steambun's side while the girl was none other than Di Xiao Wan, the demon princess.

He Lu instinctively took a step back while that face showed dismay: "Elder Yuan, this... what is going on here?"

Although this arrogant lord of the Spirit Realm said he's not afraid of the Demon Realm's power, but when confronted with the ferocious looking white tiger and the thousands of monsters at its back, his true feelings immediately leaked. He's gulping and he's terribly pale in the face.

And as if that presentation wasn't enough to scare the daylights out of the invaders, a booming thunder suddenly rocked the sky and in descended a beautiful blue dragon of immense size. Its body was very thin like a fair maiden's, yet the aura this creature gave off demanded respect and awe when met.

Of course, a single dragon couldn't be called a grand entrance now would it? After the first descended, hundreds more quickly followed, making it into a small horde of pure dragons instead of a mishmash of various demonic beasts!

"Di Xiao Wan!" Chu Yi Yi needed no effort to recognize her friend's presence that's riding the white tiger's back. Ripping into her old man's sleeve with excitement in that voice: "Father, quick, withdraw the barrier!"

Tied between listening and following his instinct, Lord Chu Ran had to spell out the doubt outwardly: "You really want to withdraw the barrier Yi Yi?"

"Di Xiao Wan is Di Cang's sister." The girl's words instantly silenced her old man this time.

Who's Di Cang? He's the king of the entire Demon Realm, the lord and master of all demonic beasts under his rule. Mustering a force in the range of millions was no exaggeration, and he's seen first hand how quickly that man could call upon that power in the Misty Fairy House.

Chief Wu Wei of the Misty Fairy House didn't need no urging either. Exclaiming in excitement at the news of reinforcement: "Fast, quickly withdraw the barrier."

Rescue is here!

Unexpectedly though, once the barrier around the island was withdrawn, the dense rich spirit particles around the area didn't disperse around the surrounding environment and kept hovering above their heads.

"GRAAARRRR!!!" Little Rice released a shockwave of a roar as he rushed for Chu Yi Yi's location.

Perhaps it's the new and enlarged look of the little glutton's appearance, but the girl in question apparently didn't recognize who the tiger was and just stood there frightened and cluelessly. Then again, Little Rice's ferocious appearance did strike fear into the masses.

"Yi Yi, careful!" Chu Ran exclaims in great fright over his daughter's safety.

Chapter 1019 "Dramatic Breakthrough (4)"

To no avail, the distance between the two were just too close for the girl's father to act. Before Lord Chu Ran could take action to protect his own daughter, the tiger's body was already in front of the girl's face.

Why is this tiger attacking me? I didn't do anything! All frantic and confused, the Holy Land's princess kept asking herself in that frozen state. That was until.... a warm and icky feeling overcame her woes and knocked her out of that sluggish state.

"You..." Blinking in dismay as she rubbed her slobbered cheek free of that saliva, Chu Yi Yi stared in wide eye at the white tiger wagging its tail. "You're.... Little Rice?"

After a good while of examination and disbelief, the princess eventually came to terms inwardly that this giant of a ferocious feline was indeed the very same cute pet that has always been by Bai Yan's side. The main issue was that murderous aura and powerful muscle, it's nothing like the previous version.

Continuing to wag his tail: "I've grown up now so of course you don't recognize me. Anyways, where's my mistress? Why isn't she here? I've missed her to death."

Little Rice?

Eyes of all those present were now firmly locked onto the huge tiger's body, their faces showing incredulous and disbelief.

"This big guy is Little Rice? How come he's grown so much in only a few short months?" Lord Chu Ran asks with surprise still apparent in his voice.

Puckering his lips to one side, the glutton of a tiger explains like a little baby: "That's because my strength has increased so of course my body will also grow bigger. This new me is my real form."

Lamenting a sigh, Chu Yi Yi find this truth to be a real shame and pats the tiger's head."I prefer your former smaller self, its much lovelier. The way you are right now is too scary...."

"Scary is good, that way those dirty whores will stop coming to make trouble for my mistress." Huffing a snort, Little Rice was all grumpy at the very thought of those women who made trouble for them before.

"Lan Xiaoyun is here as well?" Recognizing her other friend from among the crowd, the demon princess lights up in the face and ran over to pat the girl's shoulder: "It's been a while Xiaoyun! How have you been?!"

It's true that they haven't seen each other for a while now. The last time would be at the Medicine Sect, and since then their squad of Earth Shattering Triple Three's been separated till this day.

"Are you a Demon?" asked Lan Xiaoyun with curious eyes at her friend.

No wonder, this explains it all on why Xiaochen can command all those demon beasts. His old man's the boss of the Demon Realm.... That mean's Bai Yan won't be harmed by anyone anymore.

"If I am not wrong, you are the princess of the Demon Realm?" Yuan Qiu of the Spirit Realm suddenly asks from the enemy's line.

Huffing a grunt, Di Xiao Wan didn't give the old senior any face: "You old thing got a lot of nerve, touching my sister-in-law's relatives. Just wait until my brother comes, he will definitely make you all suffer defeat."

Changing in his face over that remark, Yuan Qiu thought the princess was absolutely crazy. However, regardless of his own dissent and dissatisfaction, he's not blatant enough to openly display the feelings inside of himself.

"Princess, this is a misunderstanding, it's a misunderstanding..."

The senior wanted to make a few more excuses, but his efforts were in vain because the arrogant and pompous He Lu had become infuriated over that previous comment.

"Nothing but a princess of the Demon Realm, how dare you flaunt in front of the prestigious me! If you touch so much as a single one of us here, we of the Spirit Realm will immediately take allegiance to the Celestial Realm. By then it will be on two fronts that your forces have to contend with! It's over for you animals!"

Reddening from her own brewing anger, Di Xiao Wan grinds her teeth as she spoke indignantly: "Little Rice, go bite him to death!"

Chapter 1020 "Dramatic Breakthrough (5)"

Don't assume just because Little Rice's figure was relatively large that he couldn't move fast, he's not. Like a lightning bolt, he pounced for He Lu's annoying face in an attempt to bite at the man.

Yuan Qiu was in big shock at the sudden attack of course. Even if he disliked this master of his, but the man was still the Spirit Lord's only son. As such, he could only hurry over in time to take the hit.

Bang!

Fangs piercing his shoulder, blood promptly dyed the old senior's cloth in red.

"This tiger is a Celestial Rank!?" He exclaims with a sharp breath over the stinging pain.

"Elder Yuan, no matter how strong this white tiger is he's only one individual. Look at us, we have over five on our side, what are you being afraid of for?" He Lu sneered at the sight, holding no care for the fact that the old senior suffered damage in his stead due to the words he spouted.

In response, the blue dragon in the sky roared again after that comment, her figure gradually transforming into a slim beautiful young lady. Now not even the arrogant man of the Spirit Realm could remain unfazed anymore. With every step taken by Tsing Yi from the air, his complexion would grew whiter like an oppressive beast staring down at its prey.

"You're wrong, it's not just White Tiger who is at the Celestial Rank, I too have broken through before coming. As for the part about having more forces...." Cocking a smirk that could stir hearts, "I think our forces of a hundred thousand is more than enough to contend with the likes of you here, don't you agree?"

Squinting his eyes in, He Lu didn't expect this dragon to be a Celestial Rank too.

But....

So what if this dragon is a Celestial Rank?

I brought over five in total!

"Elder Yuan, we've already offended the Demon Realm anyways, there's no need to hold back here Kill them all! Once we've done that, we can immediately split into the Celestial Realm. Not like these animals can go up against that power."

They're the Celestial Realm's underdog to begin with, plus they've fallen for over a thousand years, there's no way they can be an opponent....

Yuan Qiu sighs heavily: "It seems that is the only option left for us. Princess of the Demon Realm, don't blame us for being ruthless! Its your side who is being a nosy body."

"Graorrrr!" Little Rice grows menacingly: "Quit yapping so much nonsense. Even if you bunch don't move, I will still tear you all to pieces today!" At that, his claws promptly swept at the old senior's face again.

Yuan Qiu didn't want to take another hit like earlier of course and resisted the attack with his sword this time around. Sadly, it not only didn't deflect the swipe, it ended up being slashed into two by the little glutton's claw.

Understanding the situation wasn't faring well for their leader, the other Celestial Rank masters immediately took action and attacked from the side.

Tsing Yi (dragoness) wasn't going to sit idly from one side after seeing this either. So, brandishing her own green blade, she joins in on the fray from her angle. However, unlike the others who had been at this stage for a long time, the lady was still new to this level of combat and could only do so much with her dance of emerald lethality.

"Little Rice, I can't hold these people for long. Hurry and finish that old thing and come help me." She yells after deflecting one of the slashes from her foe.

The little glutton naturally wouldn't relax right now. Pressing his claw harder against the remaining half of Yuan Qiu's blade, they soon heard a sharp cracking sound and the last bit of that sword was shattered, leaving only the handle behind.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.8K 1.4K 38
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
509K 924 14
- hubungan terlarang - konten dewasa - nsfw 18+ - pakde x ponakan
44.9K 4.5K 95
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
15.1M 719K 62
When Daiyu is summoned with dozens of other girls to be the Emperor's concubine, she doesn't think that she'll be chosen. Although beautiful and kind...