𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏 𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙐𝘼𝙂𝙀...

De cheeseecakeee

━━━ 。゚・-ˋˏ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄 ˎˊ-𖥸 ༺ it's something only you and i know ... Mais

ɴᴏᴛᴇs
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
fᴏᴜʀ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
hey lol

fɪᴠᴇ

5.2K 306 101
De cheeseecakeee

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the month of july was not that eventful for (y/n).

there were her timely check-ups that took longer than it should because her ear operation is being discussed.

her doctor said some things about how much it would cost, how long it would take, the risks, and everything they have to know about the operation.

school went on as usual but not having her best friend yachi around for weeks was definitely not what you would call fun but at least club activities were there to keep her company. she's been helping the other members out while learning more about volleyball.

most part of the reason why she decided to learn volleyball is that it is what she's assigned to cover in the club but some part is that she wants to know what kageyama and the others do so much that they're giving the sport their all.

speaking of kageyama, all throughout tokyo's training camp, he's been updating (y/n) about what he's been doing through texts to which she would always respond to. he even told her about his fight with hinata and ranted all about it as the girl on the other line listens to him.

she was his freedom wall.

of course, kageyama constantly typing on his phone didn't go unnoticed by the other team members. they pestered him about it - mostly tanaka and noya - as to why he's on his phone every chance he has. tsukishima would put side comments that the blue-eyed boy already has a girlfriend which makes the pesters more annoying.

the blueberry would always ignore them which makes the other males grow more curious because, after all, he didn't deny any accusations about their relationship.

the month of august soon came with the qualifying rounds of miyagi prefecture's spring interhigh national tournament just around the corner.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

walking through the hallways with lots of people around while holding on to her sling bag, (y/n) looks around for a familiar strand of blonde hair.

she went up the stairs in hopes of seeing her best friend and boy, was she in luck. but other than her best friend, she saw a taller girl with black hair beside her but nonetheless, the (h/c)-ette runs up to the blonde's arms while shouting her name.

"toka-chaaannnn!!!"

yachi flinched and turned around to see a girl wearing a mahogany-colored shirt dress, her (h/c) hair swaying as she runs up to her with her nude-colored sneakers.

the petite girl grins wide at the sight of the running girl as she opens up her arms and prepares for a big, tight hug from the latter.

everyone watching the scene unfold had a confused look on their face, all except kiyoko who has been informed by (y/n)'s arrival by yachi.

breaking away from their hug, the newly arrived girl looks at the older manager and waves her hand as she greets her with a smile. "good day to you, kiyoko-san"

kiyoko returned the smile and greets back the (h/c)-ette. "good to see you made it, (y/n)-chan"

the said girl pulls out a thumbs up, her smile not faltering one bit.

the first ones to react were the second-year duo. they immediately made their way to the (s/c)-skinned girl with stars in their eyes.

"woaaahh, who's this?" the guy with semi-bald hair asked first, still admiring the now flustered girl.

"she's so pretty~" the shorter one asked next, cooing.

the tangerine then joined the duo with a big smile on his face. "(y/n)-san!"

the (h/c)-ette smiles at the boy, giving him a greeting which made the others more curious.

they all had their questions but before any of them could ask further, a certain setter steps up in front of the unsettled girl.

"quit shoving your faces onto her, morons" he told them - we'll, more like warned them, sending shivers down their spine.

sighing in relief, the deaf girl calls out to the boy standing in front of her. "i think it's almost been a month since we last talked personally" her voice caught the tall male's attention, making him look at the small girl. "right, tobio?"

"yeah" he replies, his blue eyes looking straight at her (e/c) ones. "it has"

the way (y/n) called kageyama by his first name shocked all of them even yachi.

"eehhh????"

"tobio??"

"what's your relationship with each other?"

the blueberry ignored his teammates' comments as he takes a better look at the (h/c)-ette who's now introducing herself to them.

he saw her outside of her school uniform before but this was different. she wasn't wearing baggy clothes but instead was wearing a dress.

she's cute.

that's what all that came in his mind as his cheeks were painted with red. he had to look the other way just so that he wouldn't get caught but he did.

the tallest of the team smirked and made a mental note to himself to tease the setter about it later.

their little party was soon interrupted by their captain's call saying it's time for their warm-ups. (y/n) went with yachi to the seats above, making small talks to keep them company while waiting for the match to start.

meanwhile, on the court, tsukishima stands beside kageyama and starts to tease him about earlier.

"seems like your girlfriend came to cheer you on, king"

hearing this, the other boys came and teased kageyama.

"oho, so she is your girlfriend after all" ennoshita starts.

"you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend!?" asks hinata.

"it's been about a month right, tobio?" kinoshita says in a high-pitched voice, blinking his eyes continuously while his hands were clasped together.

"yeah, it has" narita mocks kageyama, looking at kinoshita who's mocking (y/n), earning a snicker from yamaguchi.

"so she's the one you're always texting" nishinoya confirms.

"ahh, kageyama's gonna get a girlfriend before me" tanaka whines, looking at their manager. "we can't let them overtake us, kiyoko-san"

the female only shakes her head, continuing with her manager work.

"why didn't you tell us earlier? i mean, we approve of her" sugar tells his co-setter.

"you sound like my parent, suga-san" kageyama manages to spit out despite him being a mess because of all their teases.

"i think she's a nice person" asahi adds, earning nods of agreement from the rest.

"well, enough of that. let's focus on our game today and take one step closer to nationals"

"hai!"

lining up, the raven haired boy looks up to the people spectating and successfully finds a certain girl from the crowd. meeting his gaze, the girl sends him a big smile and mouths to him a good luck.

damn.

who knew a simple smile could make my day better than it already is.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

66.2K 1.4K 36
You're a member of the girl's volleyball club at Karasuno high. Your deskmate is Kageyama Tobio and during a practice match he starts to develop feel...
480K 16.5K 44
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 "𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰" 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞. 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :)) - Part TWO of m...
1M 31.1K 107
「ハイキュー」 "You don't win alone. That's just how it is." - Kageyama Tobio ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── saudade : (n.) a nostalgic lo...
31.7K 593 42
❝𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐘𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇...