We Are Forever Seventeen

By colonel-dork

Legend says that four teenagers are going to save the world. No one believes it, but a lot of kids like to pr... More

Hi!
The Legend
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Hi Again!

6 0 0
By colonel-dork

This is the end of this one. I want to keep the original copy in its purest, unedited form. I think its fun for people to see how far I've come from the original to the edited version. I wrote this two years ago and just finished retyping it (I lost the original file). I'm now a junior in high school, so I don't have a lot of time for writing. I'm in the process of editing this in a separate file/story and will post as I get it done. When I've completed the editing, it'll be up to those who are reading it whether I finish or not. If y'all want me to do so I will; however, I have a bunch of other ideas for books and I don't really know where I was going with this one. If y'all really want to hear how it ends, you will have to bear with me as I figure that out myself.

If you've made it this far, thank you so much! I know it took me forever to finish retyping and publishing, but I think it was worth it. If you are actually reading this that means you stuck with me for however long it took (about 5 months). Thank you for that! Love y'all! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.3K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...
163K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...